06-23-2007, 10:06 PM
Music Forum Rules - Please Read before posting!
1) One Liner Posts/Spamming. We insist you on discussing the topic at hand rather than posting useless oneliners or spamming posts that add no quality to the topic. If you need to say Thanks, please click on the "Thumbs up Thanks" icon in the bottom right part of a post.
2) No repetitive topics allowed. Check to see if a thread discussing your topic exists already before posting a news or article. if it's redundant, the thread will be merged into the thread already present on the subject. We would appreciate you taking your time to verify that someone has not posted it already. Otherwise, don't hesitate to start a new topic.
3) Bringing Back Old Topics forbidden. Topics which are either are too old , or have nothing to do with current cricket calender should not be brought back by posting a reply in that thread. You will be faced with consequences if you don't heed to the warnings.
4) No CAPS Lock to be used for subjects of topics. Lower case the subjects for topics and don't resort to a cheap trick like this to get people to see your thread.
5) No obscene language or material tolerance. This is a forum for all people of all ages, not all perverts of all ages. This kind of behaviour will result in suspension of user accounts or a ban depending on the severity of the case.
6) Advertising Stricly prohibited. Promoting Music sites other than official artist sites, via threads, posts or private messaging is strictly prohibited, leading to an automatic permanent ban.
7) No tagged (Except Pakmusic & Official Artist site) videos allowed here.
8) Constructive criticism is always welcome, but the moment a user starts taking personal shots at users, we would fry them away. So if users have issues, please contact the music forum moderators.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Ghoom; 08-07-2007 at 09:22 PM.