PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 07-18-2008, 04:11 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Samreen is infamous around these parts
Video: Abhijeet Bhattacharya to continue as judge on Zee Ek Se Badhkar Ek

Asslamuelaikum friends,
here is a news. Mussarrat (saregama fame) is appearing in zeetv's "ek say bhar kar ek" program as a wild card entry and as you ahbejeet who is against the all pakistani singer as usual making a issue. he is not happy with mussarat entry and said

""in a indian show why we need a pak singer and i will not judge him at all...and why we appreciate pak music, singer when we have our indian music..etc etc.""

he already said alot about atif now its mussarrat turn and might insult mussarat on the show. show will be telecast on friday, July 18. I read about it on tellybuz so it is confirmed news. so what you say about it?

Samreen

Last edited by Ghoom; 07-21-2008 at 07:07 AM.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

danger89 is a jewel in the roughdanger89 is a jewel in the roughdanger89 is a jewel in the rough
good research hope so it is true.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:16 AM
Sipahi

shahzad_best is on a distinguished road
i want video
Old 07-18-2008, 06:16 AM
DIG Saab

freaking101 will become famous soon enoughfreaking101 will become famous soon enough

all i can say is gud going zee tv....abhijeet ka to bas nahi chale ga woh sab Pakistani singers ko maar dey....bt i luv it wen he gets mad...showz his true colors..
Old 07-18-2008, 07:52 AM
Thaanydar

Hariz is on a distinguished road
Why the hell are all of these Pakistani singers going to those crap shows is what I dont understand. Sick tv channels, with sick shows and sick hosts
Old 07-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Jamadaar

Ikhan007 is on a distinguished road
Abhijeet insults Mussarat Abbas of Saregamapa

Zee’s Ek Se Badhkar Ek is again in the news and this time, it is the wild card entries that have created unrest amongst others!! The show will now have 3 jodis making it into the contest via wild card; the lucky contestants being Aishwarya and Aanchal Dwivedi, Mussarat Abbas(of SRGMP 2007 fame) and Sanober Kabir and above all Abhishek Awasthi with Meenal Jain and not Sumedha Karmahe!

When asked Raja Hassan whether he is happy with the wild cards, the diplomat quips, “Well, it is the channel’s decision and I am happy about it”.

The new entrant Aanchal Dwivedi just cannot believe her luck as she says, “This is a big challenge for me and you will see a different Aanchal here”. On Abhishek being the sole contestant to get back into the contest amidst new faces, the actress quips, “I feel everyone is awesome, but this just shows us that Abhishek is the strongest contestant and he deserves to be back in”.

The popular actress Shayantani Ghosh says, “When I signed for the show, I knew that there will be wild card entries based on the channel’s decision. So I am absolutely fine with it”.

Amidst mixed reactions flowing in from the contestants and judges of the show, a participant on the basis of anonymity speaks out, “I guess the show is about jodis and if they keep a wild card, the jodi should come back. So how can only Abhishek come in while his partner Sumedha is left out? Also what happened to the other eliminated jodis? Does it mean that they were not good enough to get back?”

The furor does not end here as another participant who is ousted from the show says, “I was really sad that nobody raised their voice on how things went wrong. I really felt bad for Sumedha that she is not taken back. When the onus was on Jodis and not individuals, why is it that only Abhishek is brought back?”

When talked to the esteemed judge Abhijeet Bhattacharya on Abhishek getting back, he quotes, “Abhishek is a deserving candidate who got voted out via SMS and not because of judges. I am glad that he is back”. On questioned why his jodeedar Sumedha was left out, he says, “Frankly speaking, Abhishek is really good at dancing, but Sumedha was very weak in front of him. He really deserved a better partner; so this change is for the good”.

While Abhijeet seemed happy about Abhishek’s comeback, he sounded pissed off on the entry of Mussarat Abbas into the competition. When asked the reason, the singer cum judge opens up to say, “See this is an Indian show, so why do we need a Pakistani here? Do they call us in Pakistan?”. Abhijeet feels that the entry of Mussarat means good singers like Emon, Harpeet etc have lost the chance to get back… “Why is it that our good singers face the brunt just for the entry of a Pakistani singer?”, questions Abhijeet.

He also feels that it is high time that our own next generation singers be given a platform to showcase their talent. “When we don’t allow Pakistanis in other fields like medicine, engineering etc, then why allow them here? Singing is also a commercial market and we are not here for charity”, quips he.

When asked about his decision now, Abhijeet asserts, “I have clearly told the channel that I will not judge Mussarat. Anyway, they have a choice to opt for the judge and he can get his marks from Ahmed”. Lastly, leaving everything to the channel Abhijeet says, “I do not know what decision the channel will take. But I can tell you that I will stay my ground till I am forced by the channel to walk off!! And if this happens, it cannot get more shameful as an Indian had to leave because of a Pakistani!!”.

Tellybuzz - Wild Card entries raise eyebrows in Ek Se Badhkar Ek..
Old 07-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Hawaldar

akathebouncer is on a distinguished road
f**k u abhijeet
Old 07-18-2008, 09:28 AM
blank

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 35 Total
User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akathebouncer View Post
f**k u abhijeet

i dont think he reads pakmusic, so doubt your message would be reaching him
Old 07-18-2008, 09:32 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

aaz97 has a spectacular aura aboutaaz97 has a spectacular aura about
What a big racist. Nadia Khan did put it right. He is unemployed and insecure.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:37 AM
Frontier Corps

ramzz is a jewel in the roughramzz is a jewel in the roughramzz is a jewel in the rough
Wow! He sure is feeling insecure!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Frontier Corps

guyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to behold
he is one piece of crap nd a jealous indian of our pop singers...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:41 AM
Frontier Corps

guyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to beholdguyofcricket is a splendid one to behold
well as for his statements tht pakistan isnt calling indians into their industry blabla... lemme remind tht the tv stars of drama serials from india r seeking work in pakistani drama industry... as our dramas r way better than theirs... nd similarly there playback industry is much larger than ours soo some pakistani singers r going there to sing... this is guy is jst plainly insecure nd he doesnt know wht he is talking... wat nadia khan sed about him was perfect nd suits him... 60 saal ka bhudda without ny work...

Old 07-18-2008, 12:07 PM
IG Saab

rimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud of
well whtever nadia khan said abt him is i agree too.damn bald abhijeet.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:08 PM
DIG Saab

merlinstar87 is on a distinguished road
The Indian shows need Pakistani singers simply because it increases the show's viewership in Pakistan. He should stop being such a sour hater.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:55 PM
Hawaldar

akathebouncer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zain-ali View Post
i dont think he reads pakmusic, so doubt your message would be reaching him
ya i know yaar..itz sad