PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 08-27-2006, 05:36 PM
Jamadaar

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
hotimpression is on a distinguished road
Nazia Hassan Song... Gaye Milker Jab hum geet

Hi Friend

I am in Desperate search for one of the Nazia Hassan's another Classicsong! This search has lead me to this forum!
Although I am stranger here but about to post request anyway to youall that does anyone have the following NAZIA HASSAN'S song from Her First Album DISCO DEWAANE

Gayien Milker jab hum geet
gaaye milker duniya saa'ari
meethey madhur or pyarey geet
gaaye duniya saari

if you want to send me on email then please send me on
hotimpression@gmail.com ....
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:42 PM
PakMusic Team

fariha337 will become famous soon enough
Hi,
her album "Disco Deewane" is in the library, click here
Actually I couldn't find the song there, but I have it and I'll send it to you in a few minutes. Here's the library index:

http://www.pakmusic.net/external/pakmusic-library.html

Have a look there whenever you're looking for a file.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:47 PM
Jamadaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fariha337 View Post
Hi,
her album "Disco Deewane" is in the library, click here
Actually I couldn't find the song there, but I have it and I'll send it to you in a few minutes. Here's the library index:

http://www.pakmusic.net/external/pakmusic-library.html

Have a look there whenever you're looking for a file.

Well Fariha jee THank you soooo much for giving the link! also for sending me the song! I have made it part of my collection

ALso if any other friend have it from another source! I would also love to have it
Old 08-29-2006, 05:46 PM
PakMusic Team

Since you're looking for a cd-ripped version, salman_uk has a huge (and I really mean it) collection of Pakistani cds, probably he has it. Hopefully he'll see this thread.
Old 08-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Jamadaar

PMed to Salman
let see what bro says about it...

oh yea! !! thank you once again Fariha jee
Old 08-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Jamadaar

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
salman_uk is on a distinguished road
Salam!

I wish I could help.

The only Disco Deewane CD I have is the RPG/Saregama (EMI India) one. This CD has only 7 songs of Disco Deewane and the songs from the Movie Star (1982). The song you need is missing. The complete pop album Disco Deewane was released by EMI (EMI Pakistan I think but not 100% sure) in about 1981. I did have the cassette somewhere. I have never seen a complete CD of just Disco Deewane album. There might be one but I've never seen it or heard of it.

Nazia Hassan 'original' CDs are some of the rarest to find. Sure you can find a few Nazia Hassan cds in Pakistan but their quality is awful and they are pirated. After years of looking I have only managed to find two places that sell their original 'Young Tarang' album which was released by EMI Pakistan (Released in UK by Serengetti Sirocco UK/EMI). These two places probably have only one copy each. I only know one person who has their original albums Camera Camera and Boom Boom (Biddu) one but he is unwilling to sell or trade. Just to give you an idea how rare these are.

Emi Pakistan has just re-opened in Pakistan. They are the original copyright holders. If there is demand they might release them.

I will definitely keep an eye out for the song though.

Salman
Old 08-31-2006, 05:25 PM
Jamadaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman_uk View Post
Salam!

I wish I could help.

The only Disco Deewane CD I have is the RPG/Saregama (EMI India) one. This CD has only 7 songs of Disco Deewane and the songs from the Movie Star (1982). The song you need is missing. The complete pop album Disco Deewane was released by EMI (EMI Pakistan I think but not 100% sure) in about 1981. I did have the cassette somewhere. I have never seen a complete CD of just Disco Deewane album. There might be one but I've never seen it or heard of it.

Nazia Hassan 'original' CDs are some of the rarest to find. Sure you can find a few Nazia Hassan cds in Pakistan but their quality is awful and they are pirated. After years of looking I have only managed to find two places that sell their original 'Young Tarang' album which was released by EMI Pakistan (Released in UK by Serengetti Sirocco UK/EMI). These two places probably have only one copy each. I only know one person who has their original albums Camera Camera and Boom Boom (Biddu) one but he is unwilling to sell or trade. Just to give you an idea how rare these are.

Emi Pakistan has just re-opened in Pakistan. They are the original copyright holders. If there is demand they might release them.

I will definitely keep an eye out for the song though.

Salman
Dear Salman UK

I agree with you that Nazia Hassan's CD's are rare to find! its such a shame! I truely believe that Pakistan can never produce another Nazia and still her songs and CDs have no definate place in market! I mean if we try to find old lata/rafi songs you will have so many corners to turn! but with nazia its nothing like that! one of my friend has recently been to Bombay and I asked him to bring me Disco Dewaane "Specifically" and he also couldn't find it in bombay either...

I think the only place now Nazia Hassan's tracks can be found and always be there is websites like Pakmusic (and my special thanks to them). otherwise I doubt that we will be able to find original CDs of her song...

waisay in 2000 Universal (Polygram multimedia) India, released Nazia & Zohaib's Remixes! But this song (Gaye milker) and many other slow numbers were not included in that Album.

One more Nazia's Gem "KOMAL" was also so hard to find! FInally in 2002 I manage to have it! thanks to P2p Networks..... Some what same story goes for "Dil ki Lagi (Camera Camera)" and "Teri Yaad (HOTLINE(I believe))"

One more thing is very odd! now when every one is into REMIXES I can see very few and rarely any remix version of Nazia Hassan's Songs! some time ago there was "SUN MERE MEHBOOB SUN" but it wasn't remix... I would say it was just another artist singing over... Perhaps they understand that there cannot be voice like Nazia... atleast not in this century!

Anyways....I am keeping myself cheered up! and hopefully somewhere somehow I might get DISCO DEWANE CD (if not orginal then near to one) ....

also Salman bro... requesting you to please keep looking... if we can get those such songs we can always turn to Pakmusic admin to add it in Library for Fans like us...

Old 08-31-2006, 06:19 PM
PakMusic Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by salman_uk View Post

Brought to you by Salmanpedia, the free encyclopedia.

Hehe seriously, Salman is the living encyclopedia of Pakistani music.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:38 PM
General Musharraf

farhan2 is on a distinguished road
I don't think this song was released in the "Disco Deewane" album in Pakistan. I don't even know if I have ever heard this song. It might have been released in the UK or some other country version and they could have added one song. I think there was another album where there were 1-2 English songs by them but that was in UK release
Old 09-01-2006, 08:20 AM
Jamadaar

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan2 View Post
I don't think this song was released in the "Disco Deewane" album in Pakistan. I don't even know if I have ever heard this song. It might have been released in the UK or some other country version and they could have added one song. I think there was another album where there were 1-2 English songs by them but that was in UK release
My Dad bought DiscoDewane Cassette back in 1980s released by EMI and this song was the forth Track in Side B. since then I am under the impression that the song was released in Disco Dewaane Album...
Old 09-02-2006, 12:14 AM
General Musharraf

farhan2 is on a distinguished road
hotimpression - you may be right as it has been many years for me to remember each song on the album
Old 09-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Jamadaar

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhan2 View Post
hotimpression - you may be right as it has been many years for me to remember each song on the album
Believe me farhan! its such a sweet song! Beside the ravishing voice of Nazia the Melodious Tunes/Music of the song will occupy your mind for quite some time after you listen it