Go Back   PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums > Official Pakistan Cricket & Sports Forums > Planet Cricket

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 12:35 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Pakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to behold
Can Saqlain still play for Pakistan?
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:12 AM
| Super Moderator|#

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
cricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond reputecricketkajosh has a reputation beyond repute

In my opinion i dont want icl ban to be lifted .. Cuz once its lifted more players from Pak domestic cricket will be willing to join icl rather then playing in domestic matches . players wont have any fear for getting banned from playing domestic cricket .n they be join ICL for MONEY
Old 11-17-2008, 01:12 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Pakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to beholdPakiboii123 is a splendid one to behold
If the ICL ban is lifted and Mohammad Asifs ban lifted also what would your 15 men squad be for the indian series? Mine would be,

Nasir Jamshed
Salman Butt
Younis Khan
Mohammad Yousuf
Shoaib Malik
Abdul Razzaq
Misbah Ul Haq
Shahid Afridi
Kamran Akmal
Shoaib Akhtar
Umar Gul
Sohail Tanvir
Azhar Mahmood
Mohammad Asif
Rana Naved.
Old 11-17-2008, 01:49 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 44 Total
aamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pindi_express View Post
Oh please no Rana! PLEASE. This is what I fear if the ban is lifted...we are going to ask for people like Rana, Sami, Nazir and Farhat and that would just suck!

I would only like to see the players i listed and in those formats above.
pindi.... ...i am still sad becuase rana UNCLE has never been given the Man Of The Match award for aiding & assisting the oponents in their victory

this legend needs to be respected hahah
Old 11-17-2008, 02:50 AM
Prince CharmiN

pindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirahmad View Post
pindi.... ...i am still sad becuase rana UNCLE has never been given the Man Of The Match award for aiding & assisting the oponents in their victory

this legend needs to be respected hahah
Yaar I think it was because of Rana ICC introduced free-hit rule for no-balls . ICC got so fed up with how many no-balls Rana did gifting runs to opponents .
Old 11-17-2008, 02:59 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 44 Total
aamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud ofaamer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pindi_express View Post
Yaar I think it was because of Rana ICC introduced free-hit rule for no-balls . ICC got so fed up with how many no-balls Rana did gifting runs to opponents .
haha have you noticed UNCLE has got his hairs back and he looks like rao iftekhar

now we have two pak legendary bowlers

there might also be a personality clash now , if the ban is removed ...like for ex , the award has to be given to rao ifthikhar and the presentator calls : " oh i can see him there ....rana naveed !"
Old 11-17-2008, 03:00 AM

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 12 Total
SideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond repute
ya butt aint exactly the best at T20s, Farhat/Nazir with Jamshed would be very explosive at the top. imo jamshed has the best shot selection out of all three.
Old 11-17-2008, 03:00 AM
Prince CharmiN

pindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond reputepindi_express has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirahmad View Post
haha have you noticed UNCLE has got his hairs back and he looks like rao iftekhar

now we have two pak legendary bowlers

there might also be a personality clash now , if the ban is removed ...like for ex , the award has to be given to rao ifthikhar and the presentator calls : " oh i can see him there ....rana naveed !"
LoL I saw his hair today, I was like holy crap, he actually got quite a bit of it back .

Old 11-17-2008, 03:01 AM

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 12 Total
SideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond reputeSideWinger has a reputation beyond repute
man haivng icl ban removed would give us so many options!

id like to see saqlain back in the ODI side
Old 11-17-2008, 03:17 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Haha, I can't wait. Kamran chanting "Saqi Bhai! Bowling"
Old 11-17-2008, 07:41 AM
Most Loveable

pakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to beholdpakman927 is a splendid one to behold
Razzaq, Yousaf, Saqlain, and maybe Shabir Ahmed
Old 11-17-2008, 08:44 AM
IG Saab

rimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud ofrimmaverick has much to be proud of
i had enough of afridi who couldn't even reach double figures.
my team choice will be
imran nazir
salman butt
younis khan
mohd.yusuf
shoaib malik
kamran akmal
misbah ul haq
abdul razzaq
rana naved ul hassan
umar gul
sohail tanvir
mohd.asif(12th man till his ban get lift)
extra ppl-shoaib akhtar,shahid yusuf,saqlain mushtaq.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Thaanydar

openyoureyes will become famous soon enough
Butt
K. Manzoor
younis
yousuf
misbah
malik
kamran akmal/sarfaraz
akhtar
gul
asif/(sohail khan if asif banned)
saeed ajmal/kaneria
Old 11-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Thaanydar

openyoureyes will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cricketkajosh View Post

In my opinion i dont want icl ban to be lifted .. Cuz once its lifted more players from Pak domestic cricket will be willing to join icl rather then playing in domestic matches . players wont have any fear for getting banned from playing domestic cricket .n they be join ICL for MONEY
yup i agree. besides all these players joined knowing they wouldnt be able to play for pakistan again. if thats what playing for pak means to them, we dont need them. it'll take time, but we'll produce a new yousuf.. he's really the only player we'll miss.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:30 AM
Badmaash

a_b is a jewel in the rougha_b is a jewel in the rougha_b is a jewel in the rougha_b is a jewel in the rough
just leave the ICL players right there, apart from Razzaq and maybe Uncle, there's no hope for anyone to perform, just like they werent performing during their stay in the national team.