Go Back   PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums > Official Pakistan Cricket & Sports Forums > Planet Cricket

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Badmaash

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 9 Total
Malik-10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg909 View Post
ppl shouldn't start swearing if they can't take it back, I have tried to be debate rationally but Bhindians like sallu and thier lovers don't understand rationality hence they getting the same medicine they been dishing out.
Everyone hates u in here..
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 150 Total
cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik-10 View Post
Haha Everyone gives F to cyborg..
and i give F to u LOL so sab ka tumhare andar LOL what a retard you can't come up with anything urself and wait someone else to say something and then come with khee kheee khee how pathetic. Seriously this is too pathetic and below my dignity from now on u wont hear any reply from me cuz I real feel sorry for ur life such miserable existence.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Badmaash

Quote:
Originally Posted by JalPari View Post
Hey, Amma Ko Bitch Mein Mat Lao......
Hé is a kid.. No one has learn him how to speak.. Always bad language
Old 01-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Badmaash

Quote:
and i give F to u LOL so sab ka tumhare andar LOL what a retard you can't come up with anything urself and wait someone else to say something and then come with khee kheee khee how pathetic. Seriously this is too pathetic and below my dignity from now on u wont hear any reply from me cuz I real feel sorry for ur life such miserable existence.
Lol u r alone.. Everyone hates u because of ur language..
Old 01-11-2013, 08:02 AM
IG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 18 Total
sallu has a spectacular aura aboutsallu has a spectacular aura aboutsallu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
ppl shouldn't start swearing if they can't take it back, I have tried to be debate rationally but Bhindians like sallu and thier lovers don't understand rationality hence they getting the same medicine they been dishing out.
I wasn't the one who started kumar's thread. you contradict yourself all the time. I dont think adnan akmal would like one bit of this.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:05 AM
IG Saab

sallu has a spectacular aura aboutsallu has a spectacular aura aboutsallu has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
you have to have dignity to talk about it. funny thing is when no one agrees with you all you do is simply tell them to STFU or say "its not relevant". are you gonna leave pakstop because adnan akmal is dropped?
Old 01-11-2013, 08:13 AM
General Musharraf

cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallu View Post
you have to have dignity to talk about it. funny thing is when no one agrees with you all you do is simply tell them to STFU or say "its not relevant". are you gonna leave pakstop because adnan akmal is dropped?
I told u STFU cuz am not gonna sit here and allow stupid ass indian to comment shit abt pak. As far as ur concerned I have to show no respectr courtesy or any restraint cuz I dun like hinduvta indians specially one who pretend to be pakistanis. Cuz they are losers no.1 and I can't stand losers. Rest are pakistani I fight or whatever I do with them they will remain pakistani unlike you. So once again STFU.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:14 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
I wasn't the one who started kumar's thread. you contradict yourself all the time. I dont think adnan akmal would like one bit of this.
I praised Kumar and I still think he is good bowler and with time will become better talk abt nonsense coming out of ur ass, oh wait its ur mouth fucking hard to tell/
Old 01-11-2013, 08:16 AM
IG Saab

Quote:
I praised Kumar and I still think he is good bowler and with time will become better talk abt nonsense coming out of ur ass, oh wait its ur mouth fucking hard to tell/
and how did you feel when others called you bhindis coz you praised kumar?
Old 01-11-2013, 08:23 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
and how did you feel when others called you bhindis coz you praised kumar?
I don't recall anyone calling me bhindian and I really dun give a damn if someone is dumb enuff to call me bhindian. I like the kid I think he is good talent if he can seam the ball he would be handful i.e if he didn't start getting coached by Indians then he will go wayward like Ishant who was really good and could have become a really awesome bowler. Thats my opinion one don't have to agree with me what I pointed out was stupidity of counterargument where no one was talking abt his ability but was pissed of on take a bow, now u siding with same guys oh Irony
Old 01-11-2013, 08:24 AM
IG Saab

Quote:
I told u STFU cuz am not gonna sit here and allow stupid ass indian to comment shit abt pak. As far as ur concerned I have to show no respectr courtesy or any restraint cuz I dun like hinduvta indians specially one who pretend to be pakistanis. Cuz they are losers no.1 and I can't stand losers. Rest are pakistani I fight or whatever I do with them they will remain pakistani unlike you. So once again STFU.
name blaming wont work here. it just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. my advice is to keep quiet because you are making yourself look like an idiot.
whether i'm a pakistani, indian or a jew, it shouldn't make much of a difference to you. The difficulty for you is that after reading few articles you believe only you know all the truth, but that doesn't seem to be the case and if we dont agree you start bombarding us with personal attacks.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:31 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
name blaming wont work here. it just shows how stupid and ignorant you are. my advice is to keep quiet because you are making yourself look like an idiot.
whether i'm a pakistani, indian or a jew, it shouldn't make much of a difference to you. The difficulty for you is that after reading few articles you believe only you know all the truth, but that doesn't seem to be the case and if we dont agree you start bombarding us with personal attacks.
its very simple I didn't address you, you started commenting on my posts and started with personal attack, here is simple solution, dont address ur comments to me and u wont get a reply from me, or if u so desperate to know my views keep personal attack out the posts in 1st place n u wont gonna have them in return.

Secondly atleast I read instead of following indian media, here is a tip get urself informed before commenting. Problem with opinions is that they are like assholes everyone have them, but that doesn't make them valid.

Anyone who think akmal = sarfaraz proves the above point, the guy is crrently scoring heavily in QEA more then sarfaraz has scored and his keeping is way above sarfaraz, on top he just led his team to an inning victory. This is called informed opinion cuz I follow domestic cricket and keep an eye on scores and players so when I tlk abt why we dropped akmal who has done good and being dropped for pathetic reasoning that he is inured while the selector was making this claim the guy was socring 80. To make matter worse the captain and coach weren't even consulted, after such long time we finally settled a test team and they had to go screw it up. Yep great going and dun even start me on faisal iqbal inclusion.

Oh one more thing this smells of regionalism, with inclusion of sarfaraz and faisal iqbal Karachi been moaning that thier players not geting representation whether it is or not but it smells highly of regionalism which is worst thing that could have happen to this team

Last edited by cyborg909; 01-11-2013 at 08:43 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Badmaash

Sallu there is no need to Write to him.. Let him be alone
Old 01-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Thaanydar

halofreak41 will become famous soon enoughhalofreak41 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Pure BS he is injured, he is playing QEA and has scored few 50's alaredy why the fuck that mofo sarfaraz is in the team cant keep cant bat wtf.
adnan sucks, if you had a pea brain you would see that.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:12 AM
Thaanydar

halofreak41 will become famous soon enoughhalofreak41 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

no he sucks to. your liking of adnan akmal and that kumar guy tell me you know jack about cricket. funny thing is people like you running pcb. that is why we have been in the crapper for so long.