Go Back   PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums > Official Pakistan Cricket & Sports Forums > Planet Cricket

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 09:50 AM
DIG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 9 Total
Vohrabhai has a spectacular aura aboutVohrabhai has a spectacular aura about
@ cyborg909: did u had a one night stand with Adnan Akmal and apparently you liked him since...adnan ka thookoo
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 01-11-2013, 09:55 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 150 Total
cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vohrabhai View Post
@ cyborg909: did u had a one night stand with Adnan Akmal and apparently you liked him since...adnan ka thookoo
no I am yo mama thoko ask her
Old 01-11-2013, 10:03 AM
DIG Saab

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg909 View Post
no I am yo mama thoko ask her
i checked u were severely impotent..i feel bad for u. I hope adnan is keeping u satisfied. Or else u r living a misery
Old 01-11-2013, 10:04 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 73 Total
maverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud of
adnan akmal's got an avg of 121 in the QEA boosted by an 86 no....but QEA is only 3 games in....while sarfraz averages 35 there and in the 9 games played in the presidents trophy he averages 38 with the bat....in the most dismissals category....sarfraz is leading both in the QEA and the presidents trophy.....in my opinion it was a 50 50 call but slightly harsh on adnan as he's the incumbent. the other thing is could be that since adnan didnt play presidents trophy....he was injured and is just coming back...3 games back in the QEA may not be rehab enough? what do you guys think?

i like the look of ehsan adil too...tall kid with great movement.....
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 AM
General Musharraf

cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i checked u were severely impotent..i feel bad for u. I hope adnan is keeping u satisfied. Or else u r living a misery
thats not what you said when i was fucking u up the ass u keep saying harder harder
Old 01-11-2013, 10:06 AM
DIG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
JalPari will become famous soon enoughJalPari will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by halofreak41 View Post
adnan sucks, if you had a pea brain you would see that.
So, you do have a PEE brain.....!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:07 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick86 View Post
adnan akmal's got an avg of 121 in the QEA boosted by an 86 no....but QEA is only 3 games in....while sarfraz averages 35 there and in the 9 games played in the presidents trophy he averages 38 with the bat....in the most dismissals category....sarfraz is leading both in the QEA and the presidents trophy.....in my opinion it was a 50 50 call but slightly harsh on adnan as he's the incumbent. the other thing is could be that since adnan didnt play presidents trophy....he was injured and is just coming back...3 games back in the QEA may not be rehab enough? what do you guys think?

i like the look of ehsan adil too...tall kid with great movement.....
Thats one good development I hope he get the game. I think adnan was doing better job sarfaraz got many chances he never was able to cement his position and his glove work was dismissal remember he keep knocking off bails before catching the ball?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:08 AM
DIG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
JalPari will become famous soon enoughJalPari will become famous soon enough
Quote:
thats not what you said when i was fucking u up the ass u keep saying harder harder
That bitch said the samething to me.....i guess these are common words in BHINDIA!!!
Old 01-11-2013, 10:09 AM
General Musharraf

maverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thats one good development I hope he get the game. I think adnan was doing better job sarfaraz got many chances he never was able to cement his position and his glove work was dismissal remember he keep knocking off bails before catching the ball?
lol...tried to get the thread on track...seems like a 5th graders brawl upstairs lol....

Adnan is defo a good keeper bat but I think this is mostly due to him getting back from injuries...he didn't play throughout the nine rounds of Presidents Trophy due to injuries and his wedding...maybe he's just not totally ready yet

Hope sarfraz's keeping has improved....i see a bit of moin khan in him.....although i always was a rashid latif supporter....man what i'd give to get a young rashid latif back
Old 01-11-2013, 10:13 AM
DIG Saab

Quote:
lol...tried to get the thread on track...seems like a 5th graders brawl upstairs lol....
Ameen to that !

some serious - grade 4 shot going on. One dude is truely a virtual macho man with a 2 inch man stick !
Old 01-11-2013, 10:14 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:

Adnan is defo a good keeper bat but I think this is mostly due to him getting back from injuries...he didn't play throughout the nine rounds of Presidents Trophy due to injuries and his wedding...maybe he's just not totally ready yet

Hope sarfraz's keeping has improved....i see a bit of moin khan in him.....although i always was a rashid latif supporter....man what i'd give to get a young rashid latif back
I am really getting tired so I was like fuck it enough of this bs, can't fucking discuss anything without taking everything as personal attack, then cry uncle when get spanked.

Sorry mate just its constant bs my apologies to you and others saner persons.

I was huge supporter of sarfaraz specially when akmal keep dropping those catches and being general shite. But I dun know how they rate him best keeper, adnan was far better and he has fight in it that counts more he was willing to fight it out I dun see that fight in sarfaraz honestly.

I like that new keeper in reserve rizwan stats look good and he is been getting mentions as next keeper lets see if he gets a chance.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:18 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
I am really getting tired so I was like fuck it enough of this bs, can't fucking discuss anything without taking everything as personal attack, then cry uncle when get spanked.

Sorry mate just its constant bs my apologies to you and others saner persons.

I was huge supporter of sarfaraz specially when akmal keep dropping those catches and being general shite. But I dun know how they rate him best keeper, adnan was far better and he has fight in it that counts more he was willing to fight it out I dun see that fight in sarfaraz honestly.

I like that new keeper in reserve rizwan stats look good and he is been getting mentions as next keeper lets see if he gets a chance.
lol...these idiots have been around for a while man....

yeah rizwan's stats do look good. I actually think sarfraz has streetsmarts it just hasn't clicked for him yet...hopefully if he makes it in the SA series it will be good for the team....having a proper back up is good even if adnan is no1 WK.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:19 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Ameen to that !

some serious - grade 4 shot going on. One dude is truely a virtual macho man with a 2 inch man stick !
yaar i think it was all heat of the moment let it go.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:20 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
lol...these idiots have been around for a while man....

yeah rizwan's stats do look good. I actually think sarfraz has streetsmarts it just hasn't clicked for him yet...hopefully if he makes it in the SA series it will be good for the team....having a proper back up is good even if adnan is no1 WK.
I hope his 2nd stint turns out better and would love to have street fighter mentality ala moin khan.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:23 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
I hope his 2nd stint turns out better and would love to have street fighter mentality ala moin khan.
i think he did show some temperament in the Asia Cup final with that innings so hopefully he can kick on from that experience.