Go Back   PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums > Official Pakistan Cricket & Sports Forums > Planet Cricket

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 07:21 AM
Sipahi

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
khan234 is on a distinguished road
They should have taken Sarfraz Ahmed as a back up keeper because Adnan got injured in Lanka, and then Adnan Akmal coul have been the main wicket keeper, honestly I don't think the guy did anything wrong..? He was the part of the winning combo! He just got injured in Srilanka and that is about it.. pretty sure it healed by now considering his average and his batting in the QEA! Terrible call by the PCB!
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:47 AM
DIG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 8 Total
JalPari will become famous soon enoughJalPari will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhaque View Post
People like you are the cause of ethnic chaos in Pakistan...first thing jump to ethnicity.....illiterate......that's exactly the mentality of the folks who discriminate against groups like against the Shias in Quetta...... Total jahil aadmi.....
Yea....When Genious Like you CAN"T come up with the Answer then it's always....OH!! Some Consipracy Theory India and Isreal Wants to Destroy Us .....!!!It's True They Are Picking Players From Quota of State Instead of Deserving....Faisal Iqbal is Picked Given Contract The Moment IQBAL QASIM Took over as Well AS Mohammad Sami.....SHIT!!! Even GANGULAY had a Better AVERAGE and STRIKE RATE then SAMI in TEST after Playing 50 TESTS....and THE SONg you want to Hear ALL is WELL!!! Well Keep Playing !!

Last edited by OmaIR; 01-13-2013 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 72 Total
kickus is a splendid one to beholdkickus is a splendid one to beholdkickus is a splendid one to beholdkickus is a splendid one to beholdkickus is a splendid one to beholdkickus is a splendid one to beholdkickus is a splendid one to behold
shit decision, adnan has been perfectly fine, why drop a guy who is safe as a house behind the wickets?!?
he shows loads of guts while batting too
iqbal qasim does not make sense

also
Old 01-12-2013, 10:54 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 73 Total
maverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JalPari View Post
Yea....When Genious Like you CAN"T come up with the Answer then it's always....OH!! Some Consipracy Theory India and Isreal Wants to Destroy Us .....!!!It's True They Are Picking Players From Quota of State Instead of Deserving....Faisal Iqbal is Picked Given Contract The Moment IQBAL QASIM Took over as Well AS Mohammad Sami.....SHIT!!! Even GANGULAY had a Better AVERAGE and STRIKE RATE then SAMI in TEST after Playing 50 TESTS....and THE SONg you want to Hear ALL is WELL!!! Well Keep Playing !!
the issue is...if you want players from karachi you have better prospects.

Fawad Alam is waayyyyy better than faisal iqbal and for test matches he is the perfect middle order back up batsman...he scored a century abroad on debut as an opener when he is a middle order bat. its not khi v lahore....its just stupid selection.

Last edited by OmaIR; 01-13-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Rangers

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 11 Total
gametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanG View Post
If you don't have the "fire power" batsman on 7 who can hit the ball around the ground...what is your second option? Esspecially for Tests?
Answer: The boy who can bat/score the best with the set batsman or the tail!

So you have to compare averages:

First Class: Sarfraz = 42........ Adnan = 25
List A: Sarfraz = 30 ..........Adnan = 20

Anybody who sais Adnan is a better batsman then Sarfraz is just plain stupid
Let's just see how the series goes, I support any player from Pakistan who is willing to his hand up and play for the country. At the end of the it's about the team. I hope he does well!
Old 01-12-2013, 04:16 PM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 91 Total
Buck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond repute
There are now some reports suggesting that Misbah and Coach wanted Rizwan Ahmed instead of Sarfaraz. And both angrily walked out of selection meeting.

So imagine how would Sarfaraz feel and perform if his brain is constantly hammered during the entire tour with the torture of a thought that the coach and captain don't like him, disapproved his selection and wanted another keeper?
I think it was not very wise of Misbah and Whatmore to let the media personnel sniff it out. Sarfaraz has no fault of his own if he has a better batting average in domestic cricket.
I would rather support Whatmore and Misbah's open objection over the selection of Faisal Iqbal and sacking of Dogar but pin pointing Sarfaraz is uncalled for. He has no sifarish or jack in PCB.

And the worst part is, Misbah and Whatmore will now disdain and scorn him with "I TOLD YOU SO"' notion on every small lil mistake he makes.

These two old hags should learn the art of encouraging the youngsters and getting the best out of what's at hand.

Seriously, had there been no Saeed Ajmal, Misbah was a piece of SHIT captain.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:41 PM
Rangers

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 11 Total
gametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Fush View Post
There are now some reports suggesting that Misbah and Coach wanted Rizwan Ahmed instead of Sarfaraz. And both angrily walked out of selection meeting.

So imagine how would Sarfaraz feel and perform if his brain is constantly hammered during the entire tour with the torture of a thought that the coach and captain don't like him, disapproved his selection and wanted another keeper?
I think it was not very wise of Misbah and Whatmore to let the media personnel sniff it out. Sarfaraz has no fault of his own if he has a better batting average in domestic cricket.
I would rather support Whatmore and Misbah's open objection over the selection of Faisal Iqbal and sacking of Dogar but pin pointing Sarfaraz is uncalled for. He has no sifarish or jack in PCB.

And the worst part is, Misbah and Whatmore will now disdain and scorn him with "I TOLD YOU SO"' notion on every small lil mistake he makes.

These two old hags should learn the art of encouraging the youngsters and getting the best out of what's at hand.

Seriously, had there been no Saeed Ajmal, Misbah was a piece of SHIT captain.
If this indeed happen than Misbah and Coach have done a very poor thing, these kind of things should be kept private and behind closed doors. I hope Sarfraz takes this as motivation and does very well in South Africa.
Old 01-12-2013, 09:24 PM
Frontier Corps

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 18 Total
Kai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Fush View Post
Misbah's a smart guy he wouldn't have refused sarfraz for a good reason, and whatmore being neutral ad agreeing is also another argument.

As for Adnan, we already saw the potential to harm the team from the 2 elders, I don't want another one...
Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Thaanydar

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 9 Total
halofreak41 will become famous soon enoughhalofreak41 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
'

previous times in recent past the whole team was punjabi. what the hech are you talking about? there is no quota system. it's get as many punjabi's in the team as possible. look harder.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:50 PM
Hawaldar

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
imhaque will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Conspiracy theory? Do you even know how to read and comprehend English? "You would not even agree with your mother"....that doesn't even make sense. you are truly one dumb fuck who doesn't even know how to write 5th grade English. What has Israel got to do with this post. i am talking about the fitna that you are bring ethnicity in the mix.

Old 01-13-2013, 03:32 PM
I thought I'd change this

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 10 Total
OmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond reputeOmaIR has a reputation beyond repute
JalPari.. relax man... take it easy.. please watch the language...
Old 01-13-2013, 08:11 PM
IG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 12 Total
mmmusa8888 will become famous soon enoughmmmusa8888 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg909 View Post
mind ur language! there are little kids who also visit these forums you know, so please behave! because you might not know if they adopt some new words in thier speaking vocabulary from yours
Old 01-13-2013, 08:20 PM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 150 Total
cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmusa8888 View Post
mind ur language! there are little kids who also visit these forums you know, so please behave! because you might not know if they adopt some new words in thier speaking vocabulary from yours
if the kids today already don't know I would be very disappointed at thier tarbiyat and will conclude society have thoroughly failed them
Old 01-13-2013, 08:25 PM
IG Saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 12 Total
mmmusa8888 will become famous soon enoughmmmusa8888 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyborg909 View Post
if the kids today already don't know I would be very disappointed at thier tarbiyat and will conclude society have thoroughly failed them
r u actually trying to say that ur parents taught u these words when u were growing up?

my point is most of the kids come here because the language here is PG, as pakpassion users use bad abusive words they dont go there. I personally preferred pakstop of pakpassion because of this...
so please try to get my point!
Old 01-14-2013, 05:07 AM
Badmaash

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 9 Total
Malik-10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmusa8888 View Post
r u actually trying to say that ur parents taught u these words when u were growing up?

my point is most of the kids come here because the language here is PG, as pakpassion users use bad abusive words they dont go there. I personally preferred pakstop of pakpassion because of this...
so please try to get my point!
Hé is a kid, wont understand..