PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 12-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Thaanydar

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Peace_To_All is on a distinguished road
Benazir Bhutto in her SEXY Picture

[external links no allowed

Will this BB BitcX be Pakistans President

Last edited by Kash; 12-21-2007 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-20-2007, 12:52 AM
Shogun-Samurai

HULK is on a distinguished road
is that really her?
Old 12-20-2007, 01:05 AM
General Musharraf

abssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud of
Its a fake it has been exposed as a fake many times before! you can see her head has been doctored onto the body!!
Old 12-20-2007, 01:06 AM
~SOUL INSPIRER~

bilookhan has a spectacular aura aboutbilookhan has a spectacular aura aboutbilookhan has a spectacular aura about
i know she did few courses in Oxford University in UK ...
but other than that i don't know
Old 12-20-2007, 01:12 AM
General Musharraf

abssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud ofabssba has much to be proud of
no the pic is fake!!! it has been exposed as fake before as well
Old 12-20-2007, 01:44 AM
BoOmBASTiC

shazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud of
where the cameras that clear and good at that time (1980's) ...
Old 12-20-2007, 02:01 AM
!i Aashi Mashi !i

Aishi-Afzal is on a distinguished road
u can see that its fake ur right abdullah
becaus her face colour is diffrnt thn from her neck
Old 12-20-2007, 02:14 AM
DIG Saab

proph is a splendid one to beholdproph is a splendid one to beholdproph is a splendid one to beholdproph is a splendid one to beholdproph is a splendid one to beholdproph is a splendid one to beholdproph is a splendid one to behold
its been posted already.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:41 AM
SIS

M_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud ofM_R_D has much to be proud of
She used to promote sex among genders without bounds including boundaries set by religion (according to a book). Also her sister is...ahem...a whore.

And although this picture looks fake...i can't help having a slight belief that this is real.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:31 AM
IG Saab

pakman85 has a spectacular aura aboutpakman85 has a spectacular aura aboutpakman85 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_R_D View Post
She used to promote sex among genders without bounds including boundaries set by religion (according to a book). Also her sister is...ahem...a whore.

And although this picture looks fake...i can't help having a slight belief that this is real.
wat makes u say shes a whore? has she provided you with her services? hav u seen her selling her body on the streets? its because of people like you our people are so behind. look at your own house first before you start judging others.
Old 12-20-2007, 04:57 AM
General Musharraf

aa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to all
even if thats her .. who the hell cares .. grow up kids ..
Old 12-20-2007, 04:58 AM
General Musharraf

aa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to allaa_man_98 is a name known to all
Quote:

grow up .. big time .. don't call some1 a whore .. if u didn't see from ur own freaking eyes ..
Old 12-20-2007, 05:00 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:

Talk about wishful thinking!!
Old 12-20-2007, 05:14 AM
General Musharraf

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 73 Total
maverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud of
i dont care how she dresses or if she drinks or has orgies. My beef with her is that she is a corrupt politician and power-hungry individual. IF a freakin' drunkard could make justice, rule of law, education paramount in our country i would pick him over a religious guy who was unable to do that.
Old 12-20-2007, 06:03 AM
Inspecter saab

kareen is on a distinguished road
ye its fake i see this before
Closed Thread