PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 08-09-2006, 10:44 PM
General Musharraf

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Imran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to behold
mohammad yousuf wedding picture

Picture Removed

Last edited by Sarmad; 08-21-2006 at 06:21 AM. Reason: picture removed for privacy and to avoid hurting religious sentiments
Old 08-19-2006, 01:23 AM
Sipahi

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Nohman is on a distinguished road
thanks aaaloooot

Last edited by Sarmad; 08-21-2006 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 01:27 AM
General Musharraf

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
ZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to behold
A bit strange to see a Pakistani bride in these clothes, but they had a different religion back then. Thanks for the picture.

[u][color=#229c3f]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/color][/u]
Old 08-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Rangers

sherlock123 will become famous soon enough
wow...this is a testimony of Mohd Yousuf belief in islam, he risked his beautiful wife even for a religion...wow..subhanallah...this is amazing.

thanks kami
Old 08-19-2006, 01:42 AM
Rangers

sherlock123 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZexyZahid View Post
A bit strange to see a Pakistani bride in these clothes, but they had a different religion back then. Thanks for the picture.
Most weddings even in arab world consist of such dress, even though they are muslim countries.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:09 AM
khatti dikaar

cheegum has a spectacular aura aboutcheegum has a spectacular aura about
ZexyZahid.. whats even more ironic is that today's pakistani brides are dressed way more revealingly
Old 08-19-2006, 03:24 AM
Rangers

syedshah will become famous soon enough
Thanks alot man nice pic
Old 08-19-2006, 03:33 AM
Inspecter saab

MaulanaSahib is an unknown quantity at this point
Asalam u aliekum bro,

I'm not sure if many of you are even aware of the news that his wife also embraced islam immediately after his conversion, and now she fully observes the islamic rules of purdah and conceals her beauty from strangers. So I think it is best to avoid posting her former pics as we'd be angering Allah, and of course aur new muslim bhabi.

Imagine how angry would Afridi bhai be if someone posts his wives pics online who also conceals her beauty from strangers?

Wasalaam
Old 08-19-2006, 05:51 PM
Chokidar

sibtainm is infamous around these parts
Total Agree, get rid of the picture
Old 08-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Politician

hamzai02 is on a distinguished road
hmmm true factz ere , but this is media for ya
Old 08-19-2006, 06:28 PM
IG Saab

Rehmankhilji is on a distinguished road
O please dont get me start with this parda issue..!!!
Old 08-19-2006, 07:06 PM
The Gora Chitta Pakistani Prince

Sarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond repute
I understand why some people would rather not have the picture posted.. and the reasoning behind it.. but I don't think this picture is degrading either Mohammad Yousuf or his wife.. if it had been them dancing or drinking alcohol or something then of course it would be taken off... but being just an innocent wedding photo, that I assume is publically available, I think it is ok to have it posted.

Although... can you confirm that this is not a private photo? If so then it should be taken off.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:40 AM
General Musharraf

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
ZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to beholdZexyZahid is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock123 View Post
Most weddings even in arab world consist of such dress, even though they are muslim countries.
Didn't know that, although I know that in Turkey they dress like this. But I do know wedding dresses are culturally defined and not by religion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheegum View Post
ZexyZahid.. whats even more ironic is that today's pakistani brides are dressed way more revealingly
Yeah, I've seen a lot of them since I post some of them in the fashion thread.

And about Yousuf's wife's religion: off course she joined Yousuf in the religon switch. That's why I said they had a different religion back then. And in later ages human behaviour is difficult to adjust, which means his wife will probably have the same likes and dislikes before the religion switch. From I would say I don't think she will be much bothered about that her picture being shown on some forum.

[u][color=#229c3f]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/color][/u]
Old 08-20-2006, 06:14 AM
Inspecter saab

MaulanaSahib is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad View Post
I understand why some people would rather not have the picture posted.. and the reasoning behind it.. but I don't think this picture is degrading either Mohammad Yousuf or his wife.. if it had been them dancing or drinking alcohol or something then of course it would be taken off... but being just an innocent wedding photo, that I assume is publically available, I think it is ok to have it posted.

Although... can you confirm that this is not a private photo? If so then it should be taken off.
Asalaam u Aleykyum bro,

THe picture was taken and published well before her conversion to Islam.

Whether if that picture is a private one or not, thats irrelevent. What matters is that she conceals herself from strangers now, meaning that her beauty is in the realms of her privacy as she doesn't display it publicly.

Since she conceals her beauty now, what makes you think that she would allow her pictures which show her beauty to be posted for a public display?

It is just a matter of common sense bro.

Hope no one is offended.

Thanks
Old 08-20-2006, 06:52 AM
General Musharraf

Total 'Thanks' Received by This User = 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Imran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to beholdImran_Khan_1992 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaulanaSahib View Post
Asalam u aliekum bro,

I'm not sure if many of you are even aware of the news that his wife also embraced islam immediately after his conversion, and now she fully observes the islamic rules of purdah and conceals her beauty from strangers. So I think it is best to avoid posting her former pics as we'd be angering Allah, and of course aur new muslim bhabi.

Imagine how angry would Afridi bhai be if someone posts his wives pics online who also conceals her beauty from strangers?

Wasalaam
ap to sahi molanasahib ki tarra batte karte he
Closed Thread