PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 12-22-2012, 03:42 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 150 Total
cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Bashir Bilour killed in Peshawar suicide blast

Bashir Bilour killed in Peshawar suicide blast: Live updates – The Express Tribune

PESHAWAR: A bomb blast in the Qissa Khawani Bazaar area of Peshawar killed Provinical MPA Bashir Ahmed Bilour along with eight others and injured at least 18 people on Saturday, reported Express News.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:42 AM
General Musharraf

cyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond reputecyborg909 has a reputation beyond repute
Innalillah e wa inna ilehe rajioon
Old 12-22-2012, 04:20 AM
Enigmatic

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 19 Total
Jinx Jack is a glorious beacon of lightJinx Jack is a glorious beacon of lightJinx Jack is a glorious beacon of lightJinx Jack is a glorious beacon of lightJinx Jack is a glorious beacon of lightJinx Jack is a glorious beacon of light
Innalillah e wa inna ilehe rajioon, truly a loss.

Just how long our people realize their enemies!
Old 12-22-2012, 04:37 AM
His Highness

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 135 Total
adil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond repute
inna ilahi wa inna lilahi rajioon

and the intolerance continues... we truly are our own worst enemies. i've said it before, but i have this sinking feeling in my stomach that this same thing might happen to imran khan before the elections......

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:43 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil_909 View Post
inna ilahi wa inna lilahi rajioon

and the intolerance continues... we truly are our own worst enemies. i've said it before, but i have this sinking feeling in my stomach that this same thing might happen to imran khan before the elections......
Could you plz stop using "we", is it you and I that causing it? Why can't the educated class get thier act together and stop using "we" for everything.

Just look at comments here: Bashir Bilour killed in Peshawar suicide blast: Live updates – The Express Tribune

Quote:
  • ahmad
    2 hours ago

Why this never happens in pti or pml-n rally?
    Recommend33

• Jibran
    an hour ago

@ahmad:
    Because they are the political wings of TTP. It just scares me how these two parties will sell Pakistani people to these butchers if they come into power. Last time when the Amir-ul-Momineen was in power, he imposed the Blasphemy law upon us. He can go to any extreme to please the terrorists and their rightwing hatemongers.
    Recommend18

I have serious idoelogical disagreement with ANP doesn't mean I would want them to stop taking part in politics or find political point scoring at this tragedy. A very decent man today along with lot others pakistanis got martyred. If you want change stop using "we" masses hear "WE" and they can't distinguish the grammatical nausances. The ordinary pakistani has no say whatsoever so why should he/she be blamed for that. Blame the fucking govt.
Old 12-22-2012, 04:49 AM
His Highness

adil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond repute
who elected "the fucking government" yes we the common pakistani is also responsible for the state of the nation, you me and every other pakistani. we are not powerless victims like you so desperately want us to think that we are. everyone has a role to play. everyone who doesn't pay taxes, who engages in corruptions, who comes out to support tyrants, who preaches intolerance to their children, all those folks do have a say and should be blamed. the nation did not become like this overnight. it is a reflection of who we are as a society. and i will not stop using WE because WE ARE responsible. that said, WE CAN fix the problems, and WE SHALL. using we is a critque of society, but also a form of empowerment to suggest that we can solve the problems we have as well through sensible means. change starts with each of us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2012, 06:12 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 73 Total
maverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud of
inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon....btw is he related to the railways minister?
Old 12-22-2012, 06:18 AM
His Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick86 View Post
inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe rajeoon....btw is he related to the railways minister?
yes, bashir and ghulam bilour were brothers

Old 12-22-2012, 06:20 AM
His Highness

anybody know if any arrests were made in this case, or like most such crimes in pakistan, killers are roaming around freely? tomorrow that asshole ehsanullah ehsan will claim responsibility. i hope when he is finally found, people cut off his tongue and feed him to wild animals.

Old 12-22-2012, 07:40 AM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil_909 View Post
who elected "the fucking government" yes we the common pakistani is also responsible for the state of the nation, you me and every other pakistani. we are not powerless victims like you so desperately want us to think that we are. everyone has a role to play. everyone who doesn't pay taxes, who engages in corruptions, who comes out to support tyrants, who preaches intolerance to their children, all those folks do have a say and should be blamed. the nation did not become like this overnight. it is a reflection of who we are as a society. and i will not stop using WE because WE ARE responsible. that said, WE CAN fix the problems, and WE SHALL. using we is a critque of society, but also a form of empowerment to suggest that we can solve the problems we have as well through sensible means. change starts with each of us.
yeah try that, whatever. Ordinary citizen vote you tlk half the fucking voter list was bogus vote so yeah pakistani elected this govt.
Old 12-22-2012, 09:19 AM
PakMusic VIP Club Member

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 91 Total
Buck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond reputeBuck Fush has a reputation beyond repute
I think its high time that ANP, it's followers and Pathans in general throw this shit of "Pashtun brother-hood" with Afganis out of the window. This pukhtuun brother-hood has caused too much of an irreparable damage to Pakistan already. This terrorism shit will not stop as long has we have Afghanis in Pakistan and as long as our borders with that shit hole is not sealed.

WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT - ALL THIS SHIT LOAD OF TROUBLE IN PAKISTAN SOURCES BACK TO AFGHANISTAN.

The Pakistani pashtoons in northern Pakistan must disassociate themselves from pushtuun brotherhood with Afghanis, kick this bastard filth that has poured into Pakistan from Afghanistan, cooperate with the army and point out each and every Afghani hiding in Pakistan under the protection of his local Pakistani pukhtuun brother. We need to clean up this filth or else it will keep happening.
Old 12-22-2012, 10:17 AM
Rangers

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 11 Total
gametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to allgametime is a name known to all
Innalillah e wa inna ilehe rajioon
Old 12-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Inspecter saab

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 3 Total
KanjarPaindu is on a distinguished road
pakistan, pakistan, pakistan, pakistan, we are pakistani, blah blah.

No country's citizens are as deluded as Pakistanis with their "national identity." No other countries' citizens makes as many "national songs" as Pakistanis do.

People in develop countries are not bit as "patriotic" yet they are more productive. And Pakistani "nationality and identity" does not even uphold. Scots were at least similar ethnically. Pashtuns are ethnically at least similarly. What of Pakistanis? Bunch of Punjabis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Biharis and Mohajirs claiming unity? LOL.

But if you guys make this your national anthem, I'll join you.

Old 12-22-2012, 03:47 PM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 73 Total
maverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud ofmaverick86 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KanjarPaindu View Post
pakistan, pakistan, pakistan, pakistan, we are pakistani, blah blah.

No country's citizens are as deluded as Pakistanis with their "national identity." No other countries' citizens makes as many "national songs" as Pakistanis do.

People in develop countries are not bit as "patriotic" yet they are more productive. And Pakistani "nationality and identity" does not even uphold. Scots were at least similar ethnically. Pashtuns are ethnically at least similarly. What of Pakistanis? Bunch of Punjabis, Balochis, Kashmiris, Biharis and Mohajirs claiming unity? LOL.

But if you guys make this your national anthem, I'll join you.

Iron Maiden - The Clansman - YouTube

Dude totally off-topic but f-king awesome song!!!!!!...i'd get behind that anthem!