PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 12-29-2007, 11:04 AM
General Musharraf

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
Saad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond repute
Lies of Government of Pakistan regarding BB's murder EXPOSED! - GOP apologises!!!

One thing is for sure that in this age of technology, you cant just lie and get away with it.

More information here

Last edited by Saad; 01-01-2008 at 06:06 AM.
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:57 AM
Politician

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Resonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to beholdResonant is a splendid one to behold
It is clear that there were three gunshots followed by the blast and bibi was killed...Does it matter if she was killed by the bullet or billet or lever of the some roof...the end result is that she killed.....
I cant understand what benefit government will have if they are telling lie?...What will be the significance for that lie or cover-up?
Old 12-29-2007, 12:05 PM
General Musharraf

Saad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond reputeSaad has a reputation beyond repute
As far the signifance of their lie is concerned, your guess is as good as mine. Unless of course they've got something to hide.

Quote:
"When she was thrown by the force of the shockwave of the explosion, unfortunately one of the levers of the sunroof hit her," said spokesman Brigadier Javed Iqbal Cheema.
CNN
Old 12-29-2007, 12:25 PM
Frontier Corps

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 17 Total
Kai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to allKai_Fr is a name known to all
Didn't get it, anyways agree with Resonant.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:31 PM
The Gora Chitta Pakistani Prince

Sarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm, I don't see how this proves (or disproves) that she was killed by a bullet. Also I don't see how just one guy moving his head proves where the bullet came from; in a mob such as that people are bound to be looking here and there. If this picture had many people ducking on one side, then that would be a different story.

On the linked page, after the pictures it says that it's "for sure that she was shot before the bomb blast hit her." Instead, I think it's correct to say for sure she was shot AT, unless and until we see video evidence of a bullet hitting her, like the Zapruder film for Kennedy's assassination.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:43 PM
Politician

ThirdUmpire is on a distinguished road
I think the Pakistani government makes it clear that there were no bullet wounds on her body. I dont see any reason not to believe them. This picture presented in the first post proves 'nothing'. The blasts and the bullets fires were all intended to kill her and they eventually succeeded. The government has nothing to gain by misleading people into the reason of death. Either ways it remains that she id dead and that she dies from terrorist acts.
Old 12-29-2007, 04:58 PM
Frontier Corps

ACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant future
And BB's body was handed over to her family and party, I don't think govt would have the will to lie knowing that her body would have been witnessed by thousads and they would know if there was a bullet injury or not.

PS:= Saad I didn't expect it from you.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:02 PM
~SOUL INSPIRER~

bilookhan has a spectacular aura aboutbilookhan has a spectacular aura aboutbilookhan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad View Post
Hmm, I don't see how this proves (or disproves) that she was killed by a bullet. Also I don't see how just one guy moving his head proves where the bullet came from; in a mob such as that people are bound to be looking here and there. If this picture had many people ducking on one side, then that would be a different story.

On the linked page, after the pictures it says that it's "for sure that she was shot before the bomb blast hit her." Instead, I think it's correct to say for sure she was shot AT, unless and until we see video evidence of a bullet hitting her, like the Zapruder film for Kennedy's assassination.
I agree ..

I also don't understand the claim from those who refuse the govt's explaination that the govt are trying to say there was no assasination attempt.

Even if she was injured when going down which caused the fatal injury, how does this negate the assasination attempt ?

The fact still remains that the shooter did get very close to the car.
And was able to fire at very close range ...
Old 12-29-2007, 05:05 PM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilyas22 View Post
And BB's body was handed over to her family and party, I don't think govt would have the will to lie knowing that her body would have been witnessed by thousads and they would know if there was a bullet injury or not.

PS:= Saad I didn't expect it from you.
The body wasn't seen by thousands but yes, PPP is not agreeing with government's version of BB's demise as well. So do you want to completely discount their version as well?

Also, I've just presented the pics and given my opinion on that. What's wrong with that?
Old 12-29-2007, 05:06 PM
His Highness

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 135 Total
adil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond reputeadil_909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad View Post
One thing is for sure that in this age of technology, you cant just lie and get away with it.

More information here

the depths you're willing to sink to to defame and attack the government is appalling and unfortunate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:07 PM
Frontier Corps

ACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant futureACHILLES has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilookhan View Post
I agree ..

I also don't understand the claim from those who refuse the govt's explaination that the govt are trying to say there was no assasination attempt.

Even if she was injured when going down which caused the fatal injury, how does this negate the assasination attempt ?

The fact still remains that the shooter did get very close to the car.
And was able to fire at very close range ...
and who is negating assassination attempt?
Old 12-29-2007, 05:08 PM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmad View Post
Let me be the devil's advocate here, so we can have a discussion here. Have you seen the video that the interior ministry brought forward? That too shows a guy moving his head side ways seconds before the first shots were fired at BB (and got marked as one of the terrorists). Take a look at that and then these pics. See if you find any resemblance between the two.

Quote:
If she was already inside the car, how did the shock wave manage to hit her which in turn resulted in her hitting the bolt on the sunroof outside?
Old 12-29-2007, 05:10 PM
General Musharraf

Quote:
Originally Posted by adil_909 View Post
the depths you're willing to sink to to defame and attack the government is appalling and unfortunate.
And before you turn this argument into a personal feud, I'd suggest that you check the website given there. The pics etc are not mine I've simply shared them with you. I didn't know that it was against the rules of this board, the last time I checked them.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:16 PM
~SOUL INSPIRER~

bilookhan has a spectacular aura aboutbilookhan has a spectacular aura aboutbilookhan has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilyas22 View Post
and who is negating assassination attempt?
its an accusation from PPP's supporters that the govt want to sway their responsibility of security lapse by denying that there was a successful assasination attempt....

"To hear that Ms Bhutto fell from an impact from a bump on a sun roof is absolutely rubbish. It is dangerous nonsense, because it implies there was no assassination attempt," a spokeswoman for Ms Bhutto's PPP party, Sherry Rehman, told the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7163754.stm
Old 12-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Aidman

KoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to beholdKoOKiE is a splendid one to behold
Saad i will highly appreciate if u can grap this vdo from some where.

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-