Confusion over which English or Urdu translation to read?
04-28-2012, 12:21 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Surah 3 AALI IMRAN=People and Society
Proclaim in the name of Allah the gracious, the merciful
1) Alif Laam Meem
2) That Allah is He other than whom there is no sovereign of this universe, the ever living sustainer of all that exists.
3) He sent for you this constitution for a set purpose of peace between mankind confirming that which went before it, just as He sent the Toraah and the Injeel before this as guidance for the mankind likewise He sent this criterion as a standard for mankind to abide by.
4) Surely for such as live outside the terms and conditions set out by Allah for the good of mankind there awaits a terrible suffering as a result of their own actions because Allah has set up a strict rule based upon law of consequences for peoples’ own actions,
5) Nothing escapes the application of law of Allah in the earth nor in the heaven.
6) He it is Who alone develops you biologically, psychologically and sociologically in your environments through set out laws as He programmed the natural processes. So none is God but He alone, the mighty ruler of the kingdom of the universe.
7) He it is Who has sent for you this constitution which contains goals and guidelines that are foundational for humanity to live in peace and progress, they are foundation of this constitution and anything outside that is illusionary and false. Despite this fact those who harbour harmful and destructive ambitions and desires in their minds against humanity follow the opposite direction to these goals and guidelines looking for ways and means to cause divisions and wars between people, however none can make evident to people of knowledge their intended targets and motives save Allah. Therefore those well grounded in knowledge say, we commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind on the basis of this constitution that only this constitution is from our Lord not other opposing things that people attribute to Him. Yet none will take heed save such as have developed their critical faculty and use it to understand things properly,
8) our Lord, let not our minds deviate from Your set goals and guidelines after you have made them evident for us and grant us more knowledge from Yourself for our peace and prosperity because You are the grantor of bounties in abundance.
9) Our Lord, only Your constitution is capable of gathering all people under one rule for a time there is no doubt about it because abiding by constitution of Allah never fails to deliver.
10) Therefore those who declare war against installation of constitution of Allah, of no benefit at all will be for them their possessions and their ideological supporters against advice of Allah. For they are the ones who fuel the fire of hatred between mankind so they are bound to end up consumes by it.
11) Their end result will be the same as that of people of Pharaoh and their ideological predecessors who opposed installation of Our constitution, that is how caught up with them declared law of Allah in form of consequences of their harmful and destructive actions. The law of Allah is strict indeed in enforcing the consequences of peoples’ actions.
12) Say to those who declare war against the rule of Allah, soon you will be overwhelmed by your own atrocities against each other and driven together towards hell of your own creation and that is a terrible state to be in.
13) Indeed there is between you a clear ideological demarcation separating you into two factions arranged against each other in battle. One side is struggling for installing the constitution of Allah and the other fighting against it. To them both it appeared as if they have been opponents battling each other continuously. However Allah always aided such people through His set out law as worked according to it. Surely therein is a lesson for those who want to be insightful about laws of Allah that are at work in the universe.
14) People have been furnished with drives and motives to fulfil their needs and wants as communities through the fundamental goals and guidelines with piles upon piles of gold and silver and strength of forces and abundance of various kinds of blessings such as whatever is produced by the earth. Even though such is the extent of provisions for them in life of this world yet it is Allah alone in whose law rests security of mankind .
15) Say, shall I tell you the better way of getting and using things than the way you get and use them? For those who work according to constitution of Allah for peace and prosperity of mankind there are going to be blissful states in which will flow things of need and desire like rivers wherein they will live in company of like minded constructive and hard working people and that is how they will prove that they have achieved the goal set for them by Allah and that is how Allah shows to mankind that He is fully aware of those who abide by His constitution in His kingdom.
16) It is such who say, our Lord, we indeed commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind therefore protect us from inflicting harms upon each other in future as well as end our suffering due to the fire of our self created hatred of the past between us.
17) They are steadfast in purpose and true to their words in deed as well as take a stand for what is right according to law of Allah and is good for humanity and that is how they work hard for the benefit of others and to protect others from harm and destruction because they waste no time but start working for removal of ills from society straight away.
18) That is how Allah makes evident that there is no ruler in this kingdom of universe other than He and that is how bear witness as an example the people in administration of divine kingdom as well as those well grounded in knowledge standing firmly for justice. Therefore you should know there is no God save Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.
19) Surely as far as Allah is concerned, the main goal of this constitution is peace and prosperity for mankind. Any people who were ever given the divine books did not go against this goal but out of rebellion against each other amongst themselves after the knowledge had come to them by declaring wars against it. So those who declare wars against goals and guidelines of Allah should becomes aware that Allah is strict in holding people to His declared will by law of requital or resulting consequence.
20) Yet if they do not accept this set goal and instead argue with you baselessly say, I have committed myself fully to working for peace and prosperity of mankind as a goal set by Allah and so have those that support me. Then say to those who have been given the divine book but they did not read it to understand it properly, will you also commit yourselves to working for peace and prosperity of mankind along with us? If they commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind then they too have followed the right course of action but if they turn away then your responsibility is only to proclaim declared will of Allah. And Allah is watching all that mankind are doing and facing the consequences of their actions.
21) So tell them about the ever active law of grievous consequences for those who declare wars on goals and guidelines of Allah by fighting against the prophets without any justification and even killing those among mankind who campaign for peace based upon social justice.
22) Such are the ones whose deeds are void of any good for mankind in this world and in the hereafter because they are not supported by constitution of Allah.
23) Have you not seen the behaviour of those who were given the divine book? When they are invited even to their own book of Allah for settlement of disputes between them, a group of them yet turns away thus they decline to be united for peace and prosperity even among themselves.
24) This is because they claim the fire of sectarian hatred between us will only last for a limited number of days. Thus deceive them their make beliefs taught to them by their priests in the name of God about the divine law of consequences.
25) Regardless what they say or do you keep drawing attention of people to the time in coming of which there is no doubt that is how they will benefit when We will gather them under Our constitution whereby each person will be rewarded fully for what one earns and there will not be done any injustice to anyone whatsoever?
26) Say, O Allah! Sovereign of the Kingdom of the universe, You let rise in the kingdom a people who strive for it and You let decline in the kingdom a people who fail to hold on to it, You bestow dignity upon a people who strive for it and You let fall a people into disgrace who fail to hold on to it. In Your rule of law rests whatever is good for the mankind. Surely You have set out laws to govern operations of all things.
27) That is how You rotate the zone of the earth under the darkness for the night to bring it under the sunlight for the day and that is how You turn the zone of the earth under the sunlight for the day to bring it under the darkness for the night, thus by set laws in the universe You bring nations to life from the dead and You let living nations decline into oblivion and that is how You provide sustenance in abundance for a people according to Your set laws.
Note; In verses like these the Quran conveys a few parallel meanings eg in this case darkness of night is also ignorance and day light is light of knowledge. Not only that but the verse also carries the idea of prosperity against scarcity. The turning of day and night also means alternation between good and bad periods of times for nations.
28) So let not those who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind therefore form alliances with those who are warmongers instead of those who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind, because any people who do that will lose the peace and security offered by rule according to constitution of Allah even though you may enter in peace treaty with them if they so desire as a measure to prevent open hostilities nonetheless Allah Himself reminds you that your goal must remain installation of constitution of Allah.
29) Say, regardless you conceal what is in your minds or reveal it, Allah will make it evident in due course. For He makes evident whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth through its working. Allah has set laws for all things to work accordingly.
30) The day when every nation will be confronted with whatever good it has done for each other it will be satisfied, but as for its inflictions of harm and destruction upon others, it will wish there was a very long distance between it and its deeds. Allah cautions you to be consistent with His constitution, for Allah is full of kindness towards mankind.
31) Say if you claim to be loyal to the constitution of Allah then support me in my mission to install the constitution of Allah, Allah too will support you by His constitution because thereby He will protect you and free you from all your problems among yourselves, for Allah grants protection through His revealed constitution.
32) Say, be consistent with constitution of Allah and in supporting His Messenger, but if they move away then Allah supports not those who oppose His constitution.
33) Indeed Allah presents for the people of the world as a lesson the human society that was brought about by people of Adam and the human society that was brought about by people of Noah as well as the society of nations that was brought about by people of Abraham and the community that was brought about by people of Imraan.
34) They were the ideological off-springs one from the other. That is how Allah makes His observation vastly evident.
Note; In this verse off-spring could means biological as well as ideological off-spring. Also word Adam here may well represent prophet Adam as well as his people and likewise word Noah may also represent Noah and his people. The reason for this is because this Surah is all about people and formation of society or community.
35) Call to mind the time when a section of people of Imraan rose up saying, O my Lord, I dedicate for Your mission all that is within my power to free people from oppression so make this effort of mine a successful one. Surely You observe peoples’ actions and make obvious their results.
36) At length when it brought forth the missionary team it said, my Lord, I brought forth only a small party but Allah made evident for all to see what it had brought forth and despite that it said, a large party is no match for this small party and I name it Mariam (a newly found movement) and I give it and its future ideological following in to your protection (ie I base/build this community on divine constitution) from any harmful and destructive force that has distanced itself from the constitution of Allah.
37) Her Lord graciously accepted its dedication and commitment and He let the party develop in to a strong community in a graceful way, for He entrusted it to the care of Zachariah for its development and training. Each time Zachariah entered in its training camp, he found it with all the material it needed for its training. One day he asked it, O Mariam! How did all this come in to your possession? It replied, it was offered by the community for mission of Allah. Surely Allah fulfils the needs of such as take steps to fulfil their needs according to the constitution of Allah without any inappropriate measures.
38) There and then Zachariah asked his Lord, my Lord, grant me an ideologically pure successor for leading this community from Yourself, surely You hear all requests.
39) The while he was busy with training session for warfare in the warfare training camp, the missionary officials called out to him saying, Allah gives you good news of an ideological successor the one who can put life in to revolution, he would be consistent with commandments from Allah and he would be a great leader for this community, a person living within set divine limits because he is a prophet and the one who will actively remove for people obstacle from their path to peace.
40) He said, my Lord! Where will this person come from who will be my successor because I surely am getting old and my community is not that capable and productive to produce such a person? He said, it is so but Allah works according to His own plan.
41) Zakariya said, my Lord in that case advise me about this changeover. He was told, your advice is that you should not effect this changeover for people for period of at least three more training sessions and instead see it through yourself and keep working a lot more for the mission of your Lord by striving hard day and night.
42) And thus said people authorised with mission, O Mary! Surely Allah has chosen you for His mission and kept you safe from being harmed by others or doing harm to others, and chose you as a role model for the communities of the world.
43) Therefore O Mary! Rise up for establishing constitution of your Lord by submitting faithfully to the task by being well prepared for the task with support of those who train.
44) This is of the prophetic information we are telling you O prophet and you were not with them when they were shooting with arrows during their training for warfare to ensure security of Marium (newly formed community based movement), nor were you with them when they were involved in actual battle.
45) That is when the people authorised by Zachariah for mission said, O Mariam (newly found community based movement)! Worry not about your future because Allah gives you the good news of an energetic young leader from Himself to succeed Zachariah, he is to be appointed as the new leader to lead this community to safety, Jesus the leader of the new movement (Maraim). He will be a person who will make a great effort to make the world better for the better award in hereafter, for he is of those who are consistent with constitution of Allah.
46 He will speak to the people regarding divine constitution and he will speak wisely with the authority of revelation and remove obstacles from the path of those who wish to join the movement for goal of peace.
47) Hearing this, (Mariam) the newly found community based movement said, O my Lord! How can I have a young man lead me when I have not been anointed one by anybody? One of them replied, so it is as you say but Allah brings about whatever He plans. When He decides upon a matter, He initiates the natural process for it and so it happens!
48) Likewise He taught him the constitution and the wisdom needed for running an administration through the Toraat and the Injeel
49) and sent him as a Messenger to the Children of Israel saying to them, I have brought you a constitution from your Lord. I will make out of you, the nation lying in dust, a nation like a soaring bird by blowing into it breath of new life that will make it fly high through Allah’s program for you. I will remove your blindness of ignorance and end your isolation that you are kept away as if you have an infectious skin disease thus I will raise the nation that is dead to life by Allah’s declared plan. Furthermore, I will tell you how to partake in community economics as to what you should consume as a community and what you should keep in your community storage houses so that you never face poverty as a community/nation. Surely in these are goals as proof of my prophet-hood for you if you are willing to work with me for peace.
50) That is how I will fulfil what was told before me in the Toraat already and thus prove lawful to you some of the things you thought were unlawful for you due to your priests and their selfmade shariah. I have brought to you the constitution from your Lord therefore be consistent with Allah's rule and heed what I say.
51) Indeed Allah is my Lord as well as your Lord therefore install and serve His constitution for the good of mankind, this is the way of Allah that is firmly founded.
52) When Jesus felt they were ready for taking on opposition he asked them, who will support me for expanding the rule of Allah? The supporters replied, we support establishment of rule of Allah. Be you our witness that we are a people who commit ourselves to establishing peace.
53) Saying our Lord, we commit to working for peace according to what you have revealed and we follow Your messenger so count us with those who stand as evidence for others regarding that to see.
54) So they planned for action as per plan of Allah, for Allah is unique of the planners.
55) Call to mind when Allah said, O Jesus! I am going to let you fulfil your mission so that I raise you the people above others due to My constitution so that I give you freedom from rule of those who oppose my constitution. That is how I will let your followers rise above those who oppose My rule till the day the constitution remains established in the land and that is how you will refer to My constitution and that is how I will decide matters between you regarding which you have disputes.
56) Also those who wage wars against My mission will be afflicted with severe consequences in this world and the hereafter and they will have none to help.
57) As for those who have committed to working for peace and act to remove obstacles in the way of people to peace, they will have their full reward however Allah does not support such as transgress against His constitution.
58) This narration which We reveal to you from the revelations is full of lessons and wisdom to learn from.
59) Surely the example of mission of Jesus before Allah is just like that of mission of Adam. He evolved him as a character like moulding a piece of clay in to a shape. He told him to be as He wanted him to be for carrying out His mission and so he was.
60) This is the purpose of your Lord for which He raised prophets therefore you cannot be of those who are in doubt.
61) Yet if any people dispute with you concerning the purpose of prophet-hood after the proper knowledge has come to you say to them, come on let us draw attention to our foundations upon which we stand and your foundations upon which you stand, our administrations and your administrations and our people and your people then freely and sincerely examine and see who is living for a wrong purpose and therefore is far from grace of Allah.
62) Surely this Quran is the statement that defines proper purpose for humanity to live for because there is no God but Allah and Allah alone is mighty sovereign of this kingdom whose rule must be installed in His kingdom.
63) Yet if they turn away from the rule of Allah then Allah will expose in due course through their actions such as want to cause wars and destruction.
64) Say, O you people who claim to have been given the divine book! Let us work together for peace for the good of humanity, which is a universal goal for all of us and you, that we accept sovereignty of none but Allah, that we take none as a ruler beside Him, that we take not from among ourselves any masters and lords using their constitutions instead of the constitution of Allah. If they reject your invitation even on this say, keep your eyes on us for learning from us, for we have committed ourselves to working for peace in the land on basis of divine constitution to act as an exemplary community for the rest of the mankind.
65) So O you who claim to have been given the divine constitution! What is your purpose in arguing against us about Abraham, were theToraat and the Injeel not revealed after him? Why did you not then learn some sense from them?
66) Of course you should put forth arguments regarding things for which you have evidence to prove the truth but you should not argue over things for which you have no evidence whatsoever. That is how Allah makes evident that of which you have no knowledge.
67) Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian instead he was sincerely committed to working for peace, for he was not of those who are committed to living by rule of those other than Allah.
68) Surely true supporters of Abraham are only those who are committed to his God set goal such as this prophet and those who commit to working for peace in the land and Allah supports only those who commit to working for peace in the land.
69) A group of the people of the book desires to lead you away from the goal of Allah but the fact is they lead none away from the goal of Allah save those of their own mindset and attitude such as realise not what sort of troubles they are going to end up in after they abandon the proper goal.
70) O people of the book, for what goal are you fighting against the guidelines of Allah when your painful suffering bears witness that you are not following the appointed goal properly?
71) O people of the book, for what purpose did you replace the proper goal with the false one by letting the true purpose be lost through misinterpretations and misrepresentations when you had the true message with you?
72) Likewise and for the same reason a group of the people of the book conspires against mission of Allah saying to each other, declare commitment to working for that which is revealed to people on mission of peace in the beginning but then give it up later on so that they too may follow suit and abandon their commitment to mission for peace.
73) And they tell each other, do not trust anyone unless one conforms to your own priestly set rule of law. Say, the proper constitution for rule law is only that which is from Allah but you are ignoring the fact that any other people could also be granted the like of that which you have or that they should prove to you through its implementation that it is from your Lord. Say, surely revelation based sustenance is at discretion of Allah so He grants prosperity to any people who strive for it according to His program, for knowledge of Allah is vast.
74) He grants advantage over others through His revelation to any people who strive according to it, for Allah is the Owner of abundant grace.
75) Among the people of the book are some that if you trust them with a heap of gold will readily give it back but there are others if you trust them with a single piece of silver will not give it back you unless you constantly keep on demanding because they claim, we are not accountable for our dealing and behaviour with people outside our own community. Thus they attribute a lie to Allah despite having the divine constitution with them.
76) No, that is not the case rather you are accountable so be like people who fulfil their proper contracts and are consistent with Allah and humanity, for Allah approves those who are consistent with their word.
77) As for people who exchange the rule according to constitution of Allah and their own agreements according to it for petty gains, they do not have the needed character and basis for achieving the end goal of peace in the land. It is for this reason Allah does not approve them nor sees them changing till the day of uprising therefore He does not find them freeing themselves from troubles and harms they inflict upon each other so the painful suffering for them is the end result of their actions.
78) Surely, there are some sects among them who end up misinterpreting and misrepresenting the language when quoting from their divine book that you end up thinking what they quoted is actually in the book whereas in fact it is not in the Book. They also say, it is from Allah whereas in fact it is not from Allah. Thus they deliberately ascribe their make beliefs to Allah.
79) It is not right for a man whom Allah gives the constitution through prophet-hood for establishing the divine rule of law in the land that he should tell the people, live by my rule instead of Allah's rule of law. On the contrary he ought to say, be you the committed servants of rule of your sustainer because you have been given the information about the divine constitution and because you have been studying it sincerely and properly.
80) He could never ask you to take your administrators and the prophets as your rulers. Would he ask you to declare war against Allah after you have committed yourselves to working for peace in the name of Allah?
81) Call to mind the fact that Allah held each of the earlier prophets in his own time under agreement precisely for this reason that if you are given the divine constitution for divine rule of law to establish it in the land then at length comes to you a messenger from Me who confirms the divine constitution for rule of law which is with you then you will affirm him and support him. Then Allah said, do you affirm this agreement and agree to shoulder this heavy responsibility? All of these prophets in their own respective times replied, yes, we do affirm and agree to it. So Allah said, very well then bear witness about it to your people and I too bear witness with you about it.
82) So if any follower of any of the prophets turns back on this agreement by accepting rule of any other than Allah then he is in breach of this agreement.
83) Are these people not in breach of that agreement that they are looking for rule of other than Allah whereas to His laws submit all that are in the heavens and in the earth having freely and duty bound because it is for Him to set them goals to turn to.
84) Say, we commit to working for peace as a goal set by Allah on basis of what is revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and their descendants as well as on the basis of that which was given to Moses, Jesus and many other prophets not mentioned and we do not discriminate between any of them, because we are committed to working for peace between mankind.
85) So if anyone is looking for a constitution for a rule of law other than that which leads to peace between mankind then it will not be accepted of him by Allah or the mankind and in the end he will prove to be of those who cause harm by creating troubles.
86) How can Allah guide such a people who declare war on rule of Allah after declaring their commitment to working for peace because they bore witness that this messenger is consistent with his claim, for there came to them clear evidences? So Allah does not find such people deserving of His guidance as oppose His constitution for a rule of law.
87) Such people deserve to suffer the consequences of their actions because stay away from blessings of Allah and of the people who carry out divine work therefore of the whole mankind.
88) They shall remain in that state for as long as they live like that and their painful suffering will not be lightened nor will they ever have any respite
89) except such as retrace their steps after this and mend their way to peace, that is how rule of Allah can remove all manmade ills by way of compassion between people.
90) As for those who oppose the rule of Allah after supporting it then go on opposing it and keep on adding strength to their this opposition, repentance is not expected of them for these are the ones who have gone too far in opposing the rule of Allah.
91) As to people who oppose rule of Allah and end up defeated and destroyed in the process yet they remain adamant in their opposition realising not that even if they each were to give the earth full of gold as compensation for the damage they cause to humanity that will not be sufficient for any of them. Such are the people for whom is painful suffering due to their actions yet they do not let anyone help.
92) Say to them, you will not attain freedom from the manmade troubles and destructions unless you open for all others equally the livelihood and the sustenance that you love most for yourselves provided for you all by Allah. And whatsoever goodness you open for the good of others Allah is aware of it.
93) All that was useful for mankind was always lawful even for the children of Israel till nation of Israel itself prohibited for itself by its own selfmade law just before the revelation of the Toraat. Say, produce the Toraat and recite it before us if your allegations are true.
94) So any people who attribute any lie to Allah, such are the ones who declare war against rule of Allah.
95) Say, Allah proves the truth true. So follow the ruling system of Abraham the one that guides straight to the goal of peace because he was not of those who accept rule by anyone other than Allah.
96) Indeed the very first constitution that was made evident for people to gather upon was such that it was full of life and prosperity as guidance for all the nations in the world,
97) wherein were clear goals as foundation even for Abraham to stand upon and whoever based himself upon that foundation always worked for peace in the land. And it is an obligation upon the blessed people by Allah to make evident the divine constitution for anyone who is able to find his way thereby. As for one who transgresses against it, let him be aware that Allah does not depend for His existence upon anyone in the universe rather all in the universe depend upon Him for their existence.
98) Say, O People of the Scripture! Why are you continually fighting against the goals of Allah when Allah is making evident all that you do by results of your actions?
99) Say, O you people who claim to have the divine scripture! Why do you lead people away from the constitution of Allah by putting in its place a parallel selfmade interpretation when you bear witnesses to effects that it leads to? Beware, Allah is not unaware of all that you do.
100) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace in the land! If you were to listen to a party of those who claim to have received the divine scriptures, they would try to turn you back into war mongers after you have committed yourselves to working for peace.
101) How can you become warmongers again when goals of Allah are declared to you and His messenger is in your midst? So he who properly and firmly holds onto Allah’s guidance, he indeed is guided to the path that is firmly founded.
102) O you who claim to have committed to working for peace! Be consistent with Allah and humanity as you ought to be and die not but in state that you are fully committed to working for peace.
103) And hold properly all of you together onto the constitution of Allah and divide not into sects. Call to mind the effect of Allah's guidance upon you that how you were enemies yet He put friendship in your hearts so that you became brothers by His graceful teaching and how you were on the brink of a pit of fire of hatred against each other yet He saved you from falling in it. That is how Allah makes clear for you His guidelines so that you become a people who are guided.
104) So let there arise from among you a group of people who invite all to what is good for mankind and who promote a conduct that is for common good and who work against things that bring harm to mankind because such are the nations that will succeed and prosper.
105) And be not like those who divided into sects and fought each other after the clear proofs had come to them. For such there was a painful destruction as a result of their own actions,
106) The time is coming when some faces will be lively but other faces will be gloomy full of regrets, and those with gloomy faces will be asked, did you turn back to warmongering after committing to working for peace? In that case observe the destruction that you caused by waging wars.
107) As to those with lively faces, in blessings of Allah they shall dwell for as long as they live by His rule.
108) These are the objectives of Allah and We recite them to you for purpose of your consistency with Allah and humanity. It is not the purpose of Allah to be cruel to the nations in the world,
109) because to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and with Allah rests sovereignty for all affairs.
110) You are a mission bound people sent for the mankind so that you promote what is good for mankind and to uproot what is harmful because you are committed to working for peace according to constitution of Allah for the good of humanity. And if all the people of the scriptures had committed to working for peace the same way that would have been better for them. However among them are people committed to working for peace but most of them work against the rule of Allah.
111) They will not be able to hurt you save a trifling hurt even if they decide to attack you and they will turn their backs and flee because they will have no worthy cause to support them.
112) Ignominy is their portion wherever they flee for refuge unless they accept living by rule of Allah or under the rule of people by way of treaty. They distance themselves from mercy of Allah by fighting against the rule of Allah so their self inflicted wretchedness is laid bare before them due to their actions. That is because they waged wars against objectives of Allah and fought with the prophets without any worth purpose. That is because they were rebellious so they broke all bounds of of Allah and human decency.
113) Not all are alike because among the people who claim to have the divine scripture there is a staunch community who were committed to goals of Allah even during the period of darkness of ignorance thus they remained submitted to His declared will.
114) They are still committed to working for peace according to constitution of Allah for the good end result for mankind and implement rule of law that benefits people and demolish the rule of law that harms mankind and vie one another in doing good for others. That is because they are a people who have developed the mindset and the attitude to do good for others.
115) So whatever good they do they will not be denied their reward for it and Allah is aware of those who are consistent with Him and the mankind.
116) Surely power and wealth as well as ideological following of those who fight against the rule of Allah will not avail them aught against rule of Allah because such are the ones who end up in agony wherein they will abide for as long as they do not repent and reform.
117) The likeness of what some of them have and use it to harm others in life of this world is like that of a danger that is spreading wherein is devastating destruction that strikes at future generation of a people who have harmed their own people and destroyed them. Allah harmed them not rather they opposed his guidance themselves and ended up with the consequences.
118) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Take not for alliance those who are against your cause because they will spare no chance to destroy you. They would love to hamper you because hatred is obvious from their mouths but that which is in their minds is yet greater. We have made Our revelations plain for you if you want to be sensible.
119) Indeed you are such a people that you love them even though they love you not, for you claim to be committed to working for peace in accordance to the divine scriptures the whole of it. They are conspirators because when they come in contact with you they say, we have committed to working for peace but when they go away they bite off their finger tips in rage against you. Say, perish in your rage if you must! Surely Allah is aware of what you hide in your minds.
120) If prosperity comes your way, it brings gloom to them and if poverty strike you they rejoice at it. However if you persevere towards prosperity and keep away from inflicting harm upon each other, their conspiracies against you will never harm you. For it is within control of Allah all that they do.
121) Remember what happened due to interference by these people at the time when you started out on the campaign from the state you were in to take the campaign to the next level along with your supporters trying to reassure those who were committed to working for peace about their basis for the battle, so Allah is vast in His knowledge of things so keep His advice always in mind.
122) At that time two of your parties almost fell away and it was only the revelation of Allah that saved them. So upon Allah’s advice should rely the people who are committed to working for peace.
123) Allah has indeed supported you in advance by means of His revelation right from the time when you were a weak people. So be consistent with guidance of Allah for the good of humanity so that you could thereby reflect your appreciation for Allah’s revelation.
124) At the time you said to those who were committed to working for peace, is it not sufficient for your confidence that your Lord should help you with three thousand properly trained personnel?
125) Not only that but if you work even harder and remain consistent with program of Allah for the good of humanity then despite your opponents' constant strong opposition your Lord could support you with five thousand well trained people ready for vigorous campaign.
126) Allah brought you this nothing less than a positive thought so that with that he raises confidence in your minds. Surely there is no support save advice from Allah the mighty in wisdom.
127) so that thereby He may take away a part of those who fight against Allah, or that He may overwhelm them so that they retire frustrated in their campaign against His mission.
128) Surely it is not for you to decide but for them to choose whether advice of Allah should lead them to His mercy or leave them to suffering due to their opposition to it and humanity.
129) No matter what they choose for themselves but rest assured that to Allah belongs whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. He graces whoever wants His grace and He let suffer the consequences whoever chooses that for himself though Allah is generous in His mercy.
130) So O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Compete not in doing away with rights and responsibilities of each other instead be consistent with rule according to constitution of Allah so that you could become free of inflicting harm on each other and make progress and prosper.
131) Always be very mindful of fire of hatred that is brought about as a consequence of action of those who campaign against the rule of Allah.
132) So be consistent with the rule of Allah for the good of mankind along with the messenger so that you could experience blessings of Allah.
133) Therefore be quick in working towards prosperity by means of installing the constitution your Lord has bestowed upon you for creating the world like a garden as wide as the heavens and the earth, prepared for those who would be consistent with rule of Allah for the good of humanity.
134) Also for those who would use for benefit of others whatever they have in time of plenty and in time of scarcity and those who would control themselves against taking revenge and are forgiving towards others out of good will for them. Allah supports such people who desire to do good for mankind.
135) Also for those who would- when they do something that they should be ashamed of whereby they harm their own people - turn to constitution of Allah so that they could remove its ill effects from their people but who can remove harmful things and consequences from mankind but Allah by His constitution so they persist no longer in inflicting harms on each others.
136)The reward of such is removal of harms from them by rule of their Lord and gardens in which flow rivers of all things wherein they will abide for as long as they will live by rule of Allah, what a bountiful reward for those who live by guidance of Allah!
137) Passed away many traditions of various people before you so travel around in the earth and see the nature of the consequence for those who fought against the rule according to Our constitution and so denied its benefits for others.
138) They were not supposed to do that because this is a divine proclamation for the mankind for their guidance as an advice for them to be consistent with for the good of mankind.
139) However be not hopeless nor worry, for you will indeed overcome those who oppose establishment of kingdom of Allah provided you remain truly committed to working hard for peace in the land.
140) If you have suffered the pain in this struggle, your opponents also have suffered a similar pain, for these periods of changing fortune we let them follow one another between people so that Allah may make obvious those who really have committed themselves to working for peace through results of their actions and so that He holds out some of you to be an example for others to witness, showing thereby very clearly that Allah supports not those who oppose His constitution by transgress against His set laws to harm others.
141) All this is allowed to happen so that Allah frees from all self inflicted ills those who commit to working for peace and so that thereby He may show harmful mindset and destructive attitude of those who wage war against rule of Allah.
142) Or did you think that you will enter the blissful world without any hard work and without Allah making obvious those of you who really strive hard for peace and those who are steadfast in their effort for peace?
143) Remember! You used to wish for ending harm and destruction of mankind before you made any effort for it. Now that you have undergone the experience along with the messenger due to the revelation so you realise how hard work it is to remove human suffering caused by humanity itself.
144) However Muhammad is just a human messenger, surely there have passed already messengers like him before him who faced similar circumstances and situations. So will it be that if he dies like them or is fought against like them then you will turn back on your heels from his mission for peace? He who turns back from his mission for establishing peace does no harm to Allah rather Allah will award those that remain committed to His set goal with rewards in here and hereafter.
145) It is therefore not fitting for any human being that one should die but while committed to establishing the rule of Allah that is the commandment prescribed. Also is prescribed that whoever wants (the short term gain) the reward in this world only, We bestow it upon him thereof whatever one deserves and whoever wants the (long lasting) reward in the hereafter as well, We bestow it upon him thereof whatever one deserves. And we do reward those who carry out Our mission faithfully.
146) And there was not a prophet who struggled for establishing the kingdom of Allah as his mission but alongside him struggled many Godly people. They quailed not for aught that befell them in the cause of Allah, nor did they become weak or were brought low. That is how revelation of Allah supports those who remained steadfast.
147) For they asked for nothing other than saying, Our Lord! help us remove from between us harms we inflict upon each other and any transgressions in our efforts for our goal and make us take steps that are firmly founded thereby support us against those who declare wars against establishment of divine kingdom.
148) So Allah rewarded them with the blessings in abundance in the world as well as the with blessings in abundance for the hereafter. That is how Allah supports by His revelation those who do what is good for others.
149) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! If you listen to those who oppose the establishment of rule of Allah, they will make you turn back from your commitment to establishing peace and if you do turn back then surely you will become of those who are in a great loss already.
150) Nay, you should not turn back because Allah is your supporter by way of His revealed program and He is unique of the supporters.
151) So if you will follow the program then soon We will raise thoughts of your superiority in the minds of those who declare wars against Our rule because they declare their own sovereignty against sovereignty of Allah for which no proof has been revealed to them. So their living is nothing other than painful suffering and what a terrible state of existence it is for those who transgress Our limits.
152) Allah always made good His promise to you the people who ever committed to His program against those who opposed it and that is how you always confounded them through His declared will till you yourselves fell apart because you became divided about the goal thus you became inconsistent with His plan after He had shown you that for which you longed. Some of you desired only the world while some of you desired the hereafter as well. So He let you face the consequences of turning your attention away from them to let it be a lesson for you, but He surely saved you from the greater harm and destruction, for Allah is particularly graceful for those who are committed to working for peace.
153) Remember the time when you yourselves were running away from the mission paying no attention to anyone while the messenger kept calling you back from behind you to the mission. Therefore Allah let you suffer one harm after another as a consequence of what you did so that you may learn from that and in future respond better due to that which you lost or due to that which befell you. That is how Allah makes you aware of what you do by results of your actions.
154) At length after suffering harmful and destructive consequences He made you see sense in His plan for establishing peace yet a party from among you became slack the while another party began spreading selfmade concept of predestination among their own people attributing to Allah what was inconsistent with His declared will as they used to do in time of ignorance. They said to each other, what has this painful suffering to do with our own actions because all this was predestined by Allah? Say, surely all things work as per set laws of Allah including consequences of people's own choice based actions. They hold among themselves the wrong concept about will of Allah which they dare not say to your face due to which they said to each other, if our aim had been to spread this idea then why would we come out of our own make beliefs to campaign for this cause? Say, even if you had stayed in your framework of make beliefs yet those who believed in putting up a struggle would have gone forth to the places where they were to be. All this happened so that Allah may expose what is in your minds and make evident what is in your minds for others to see. And to show that Allah is fully Aware of what is hidden in your minds.
155) Indeed those of you who turned their backs on mission during the period when both the parties were together, it was due to the harmful and destructive leadership that caused them to slip because of some of that which they did but Allah has surely cleared them of their ills. For Allah is protector of mankind through His blissful revelation.
156) O you who claim to have committed to working for peace! Be not like those who are committed to opposing the rule of Allah and they say about their brethren who are committed to working for peace when they are travelling in the land for the mission of Allah or intend to do so that if they had been here with us they would not have ended up in hardship or fought against. Allah lets such thoughts of theirs be an anguish in their hearts, for it is laws of Allah that decide life and death for nations and that is why Allah makes people aware of results of their actions to reflect upon.
157) Even if you are fought against when on mission of Allah or you end up in hardship, surely protection of Allah through His blissful program is better than all that they amass.
158) And what if you land in hardship for a while or are battled against because it is the rule of Allah that you want to gather under?
159) It was due to Allah’s blissful program O messenger that you became attached with them to help them towards brotherhood, for if you had been harsh and of harmful and destructive mindset and attitude for them, they would have dispersed from around you in despair. Therefore overlook their shortcomings and seek prosperity for them and consult them regarding the affairs of the state and the people. And when all of you have to decide upon a matter then work always according to the constitution of Allah, because Allah supports only those who work according to His set laws.
160) If Allah supports you then none can overcome you but if He withholds His support from you then who is there who can help you? So let those who claim to be committed to working for peace work according to set rules of Allah.
161) It is not consistent with office of prophet-hood that a prophet should conspire against humanity, for leadership that deceives masses will suffer the consequences for doing that in form of the day of uprising. Then all such people will be paid in full for they would have done to their people and that will not be an unfair dealing, for such people would have earned it.
162) Is a nation that follows the path whereby a community is consistent with rule of Allah like the party who opposes it, earning condemnation of Allah for ending up in a state of painful suffering? What a terrible situation to end up in!
163) For the team that follows set out divine laws faithfully there are ranks with Allah and Allah shows you the results of all that you do to reflect upon and react.
164) Allah indeed has done a great favour to those who claim to be committed to working for peace by sending them a messenger from among themselves who proclaims to them His goals whereby he frees them from harms they inflict upon each other through teaching them the book according to rules of wisdom, surely they were living in a very harmful way before this correction.
165) And was it any surprise- that a serious harm was inflicted upon you by others when you had already inflicted them with a disaster twice as damaging -that you said, how has this happened? Say, it was expected as a result of your own actions. For Allah has indeed set out laws for governing affairs relating all things.
166) So the harm which afflicted you during the period when both the parties were together was according to set out laws of Allah so that He may make obvious those who really are committed to working for peace,
167) And that He may expose those who were hypocrites. And when it was said to them, come let us campaign together for establishing the rule of Allah or to defend it. They answered, if we knew how to campaign, we would have followed you. In that period they were nearer to giving up their commitment to working for peace publically than holding on to their commit to peace. They were saying that with their mouths which was not in their minds. That is how Allah makes obvious that which they hide.
168) Those who while they sat at home said of their brethren who went on campaigning, if they had heeded us they would not have fallen victim to hardship. Say, then avert harm and destruction from among yourselves if what you claim is true.
169) Think not of those who campaign for establishing the rule of Allah as people of no consequence. Nay, they are strong and lively due to food for thought from their Lord.
170) Satisfied they are because of that which Allah hath bestowed upon them of His bounty in form of revelation, for they are given the good news thereby about those who are to join them in their mission. So there shall not come upon them anything to make them anxious neither shall they have anything to make them regret their course of actions.
171) They rejoice because of favour from Allah and kindness and Allah renders not the outcome of actions of those who are committed to working for peace void.
172) So those who heeded the call of Allah along with His messenger after they fell in hardship, especially for those of them who did good for others and are consistent with Allah and humanity there is a great reward,
173) Those to whom some people said, masses have gathered against you so you should be concerned about them and give up the mission, yet this increased their self confidence and they cried, revelation of Allah is sufficient for us! Excellent in sovereignty is He indeed in Whom we trust!
174) Thus they returned with honour and bounty from Allah and no harm touched them. For they followed the path according to the constitution of Allah and with Allah is infinite bounty.
175) It is only the enemy of rule of Allah who tries through psychological warfare to make you fear his partisans. So fear them not instead pay attention to My constitution if you are really committed to working for peace.
176) Let not their conduct grieve you who rush to start wars at every chance, for they do no harm to Allah at all. Allah lets them remain in their loss to the end and for them is a grave suffering as a consequence of their course of actions.
177) Those who exchange the commitment of working for peace to working for war, do no harm to Allah but end up in painful suffering themselves.
178) And let not those who oppose our guidance imagine that the freedom We give them is necessarily good for them because We give freedom to such also so that they could do their worst, for theirs will be awful doom as a result of their own doing.
179) It is not plan of Allah to leave you the people in your present state of co-existence rather He will separate the harmful and destructive ones from the ones who are beneficial and constructive for mankind. And it is not the scheme of Allah that He lets you the people know at the same time directly His plan for you, instead Allah always chose one at a given time from His messengers whomever He decides to reveal to him His will to inform the rest. Therefore people ought to commit to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah along with His messengers. So if you commit to working for peace and be consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of mankind then you will benefit vastly.
180) And let not those people think who withhold out of intention of using and abusing others that their withholding of land and resources which Allah has provided for all of them to benefit from is going to do them any good. Nay, it is very destructive for them indeed. In time that which they withhold from others unduly will be like the heavy weight around their necks on the day when as a consequence uprising will take place. So remember that to Allah alone belongs the sovereignty and the rightful heritage of the heavens and the earth and that is how Allah makes obvious results of your actions to reflect upon to act properly.
181) Surely Allah has been making obvious the results of actions of such who said, the kingdom of Allah is poor whereas and we are rich! We shall keep it as a matter of record their this statement along with records of their wars against the prophets without any justification therefore when they have led themselves in to painful suffering We too will tells them, now experience the taste of terrible suffering,
182) this is the consequence of that which your own hands have wrought for your future, for Allah is never cruel to mankind.
183) They also claim that Allah has bound us by His constitution that we commit not to working for peace with any claimant of messengership of Allah unless he brings such harmony between people that is no longer consumed by animosity based fire of hatred. Say, there came to you messengers just like me before me with clear goals and guidelines as well as they created the environment that you describe then ask each other, why did you fight them instead of supporting them if you are really faithful to constitution of Allah as you claim?
184) The truth is, if they deny you then it is nothing new for them because likewise they denied messengers who came to them before you with clear goals and guidelines such as in form of the Zaboor and other scriptures for enlightenment of people.
185) Each nation is to taste the painful suffering and destruction that rejects the message of blissful life. That is how you will all be paid in full in form of uprising as a consequence of that which you have earned. Whoever is moved away from this agonizing suffering and is made to enter a blissful life, he indeed has prospered. The life of this world is otherwise nothing more than a self deception.
186) You the followers of the Quran will indeed be availed opportunities for working hard to progress and prosper through whatever you are provided with as individuals and your people as a community despite conspiracies by many of those who were given the scriptures before you as well as those who live by rule of other than Allah. But if you persevered and remained consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of humanity then that will always prove a deciding factor in all the affairs.
187) Call to mind when Allah charged those who had received the scripture before you that you are to expound it to mankind and hide it not yet they flung it behind their backs in exchange for a petty life. Harmful and destructive indeed is that which they have gained thereby.
188) Think not that those who exult in what little they have given to help others yet love to be praised for what they have not given that they are safe from the consequences that are to ensue. A painful suffering is heading their way.
189) That is how Allah shows that sovereignty in the heavens and the earth belongs to Him alone, for it is Allah alone who has set laws for all things to operate by.
190) Surely in the evolution of the heavens and the earth and in the phenomenon of alternation of the night and the day are evidences about it for people who are intelligent,
191) Such are those who radiate sovereignty of Allah by standing up for it and establishing it on basis of companionship between them because they reflect properly upon purpose of the creation of the heavens and the earth saying, our Lord! you evolved not all this in vain. Perfect is Your planning so relieve and protect us from fire of hatred between us.
192) Our Lord, whom You prevent not from entering the fire of hatred he indeed is confounded by consequences of his deeds because people who build their lives on inflict harm and destruction on others there is none to help.
193) Our Lord! we have heard indeed a crier calling us to commit ourselves to working for peace saying, commit to working for peace in the name of your Lord, so we have indeed committed ourselves to working for peace. Our Lord, therefore relieve and protect us from our harmful and destructive actions against each other through our works for the benefit of mankind thus count us from among those who act properly therefore end up blessed with abundance.
194) Our Lord, grant us the blissful kingdom which You have promised us through Your messengers and confound us not with consequences of our harmful and destructive deeds through day of uprising. Surely You go not back on Your promise.
195) Thus answered them their Lord, I cause no loss in results of works of any people who work be they part of the administration or the masses. Some of you have helped others such as those who migrated or were driven out from their homes because they suffered harm in My cause yet they struggled and fought their way through, surely I will remove their harmful deeds from them and surely I will bring them into blissful kingdoms in which rivers flow of livelihood as a reward from Allah. That is how you should come to know that in following advice of Allah rests the best reward.
196) Let not the wealth and power of some of those who wage wars against Our guidance in the land deceive you.
197) It is but a brief comfort till their victims wake up and react that is how soon the consequences of their deeds will land them in agony, an ill abode indeed.
198) But those who live by guidance of their Lord for the benefit of others they are bound to end up in their blissful kingdoms in which flow rivers of plenty wherein they will abide as a result of what came to them from Allah and there is nothing from Allah but that which is good for mankind.
199) Similarly of the people of the scripture there are some who commit to working for peace according to constitution of Allah just as you commit to working for peace according to what is sent to you so they commit to working for peace according to what is sent to them, paying full attention to establishing the rule of Allah. They exchange not for a petty life the goals and guidelines of Allah. They are the ones whose reward rests in following the road map of their Lord and laws of Allah are perfect in calling nations to account.
200) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Endure and out do all others in endurance and be organised and consistent with Allah and humanity so that you succeed in your set goal/mission.
05-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Join Date: Jul 2004
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
I found Dr Israr Ahmad Quran urdu translation is the best. Dr Israr had great command in Arabic language. Dr Israr is considered by many great scholars as the best urdu translator of Quran. The names include Dr Zakir Naik and many else...I highly recommended...
05-13-2012, 06:56 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Just as Surah 1 is all about introduction, declaration of Allah and agreement between Allah and mankind and Surah 2 is mainly about conflicts between people and their resolutions and little bit about people coming together and organising themselves into a human society, the idea continues in surah 3. In it it is made clear random gatherings are no good and individuals do not progress and prosper and conflicts cannot be resolved therefore people must come together in an organised way so that a community forms which takes care of all its needs. The very same idea is still continuing at a next level ie Surah 4 is now getting into organisational structures. Here Allah is not telling mankind just about organisation but its detailed structures as well so that masses could be managed properly through institutions and administrations so that over all society could run smoothly.
It is not difficult to notice that the quran is not interested in life of individual at all but in life of individuals as members of a properly organised human society. The reason is that individual on his own is nothing so telling him anything is useless because one cannot do it on his own. So the role of individuals is only to understand life and then put all effort and work very hard in bringing sense to others so that people come together through learning sense and then form a society that helps them fulfil their needs as individuals by creating an appropriate culture that suits brotherhood for peace and cooperation for progress and prosperity of the society as a whole.
No other book has such a great amount of knowledge in such a short text nor in such an organised way 1500 years back. If we sit to write a simple letter we make so many mistakes and throw away paper after paper till we master letter writing yet the quran containing such information is produced by a desert dwelling man without pen and paper makes one wonder, how was this all possible? The quran is therefore unchallengeable truth as far as those people who are educated and thoughtful enough to realise facts like these.
The individual is given education and shown how to bring about education based revolution in masses when there is no such society in existence. A random gathering of people as individuals for their own individual self interests is not called a human society but a jungle full of wild animals tearing each other apart in order to survive. Humans are only humans if they educate themselves and live like humans and that is the difference between how animals live and how humans are supposed to live. So anyone is just an animal living like animals till one rises above animals by learning things that make a human and then one does all one can to help others become humans and so bring about a good society. So it is very important that people rise up to educate themselves and others and stop all things that are harmful and destructive for mankind and promote things that help humanity to be better and better so that this world becomes a paradise on the earth. The quran promises a great reward for those who would do this in hereafter as well.
Surah 4 AL NISA-The Communities and Administrations
In the name of Allah the beneficent, the merciful.
1) O mankind! Be consistent with constitution of your Lord who evolved you from one kind of life form and evolved from it its life support system and spread by means of both these mechanisms life forms in an organised manner the managers and the managed. So be consistent with constitution of Allah so that thereby you have your legal rights against each other secured and fulfil your obligations towards each other concerning your ties of social relationships, surely in implementing the constitution of Allah is protection for you the mankind as a family.
Note; In this verse we are told that Allah created a unit of life form eg a living cell. He then tells us that from it he created other life forms as means of life support system. This means that one life form depends upon other life forms for its existence in various ways. This is description of evolution of life. Ultimately life forms give rise to or bring about human beings who then evolve in to a kind of beings that need divine help to ability of thinking and planning hence the need for them to look for external information for guidance to get around the maze of life and hence the need for God to provide them with his guidance.
2) So assign and deliver according to that to the individuals their rightful due assignment of goods and services and substitute not the harmful and destructive rule for the beneficial rule of Allah nor take part in handling what belongs to community in a way to take it into your private possessions. Surely doing so is inflicting a great harm and destruction upon society.
3) So if you have come to realise that as things are you cannot deliver goods and services for the individuals justly and fairly then you should organize and contract people for the administrations of the community that you think are appropriate in your view for the set out task, two and three and four to help you do what you are obliged to do. Therefore if you think that as things are you will not be able to deliver justice and fairness in form of goods and services for the individuals then be a united organise community under your own administration and within your own jurisdiction. That will be good to prevent you from going against the limits set by constitution of Allah.
4) That is how you should ensure that the rightfully due livelihood is reaching the communities properly but if any of them haply give any of it back to you the community administrations for the communities then you the administrations may accept it of them and use it as you think will benefit the communities.
5) Moreover place not community administrative responsibilities on ignorant, untrained or mentally unsound people in the communities for handling your community wealth which Allah has made a means of your support so provide the communities from it their livelihood thus cover their needs and discuss and explain community and administration related things to them nicely.
6) As for the individuals under your training for taking on administrative responsibilities, keep putting them through examinations for testing their abilities until they reach the required standard then if you find them capable of sound judgement hand over to them their community possessions for which they are supposed to be responsible advising them, do not let this community wealth be used in contravention of set limits of divine constitution nor let the expenditure of community exceed its growth. If the legal guardian of community wealth is self sufficient by his own rightful share of the community wealth then he should not take any compensation for his services but if he has not yet received his share from community wealth for some reason then let him take a just and reasonable remuneration for his services. Also when you hand over people their shares from the community wealth, keep some records for evidences regarding them, for Allah advises efficiency and keeping proper accounts for preventing problems.
7) For the new administrators of the administration of the community it is necessary that they improve upon what they inherit from their ancestral/guardian and their related administrations and communities and likewise it is necessary that the communities also improve upon what they inherit from their ancestral administrations and their related communities regardless whatever they inherit is valued greatly as a necessity or valued little as additional. They must keep it in good shape as a matter of their duty.
8) And when concerned locally settled individuals are present at the time for distribution of shares of the community wealth, give out of community wealth to them and discuss matters of mutual concern with them appropriately.
9) Let those administrators who distribute community wealth to the members of the community show similar concerns in their minds as if it were their own wealth and these were members of their own families for whose success they were greatly concerned, thus they should be consistent with the constitution of Allah and express their good will for others.
10) Beware that those who unduly withhold or try and take away the constitutionally assigned rights and possessions of individuals, they take part in igniting the fire of hatred in their communities and they are soon consumed by their self created fire of hatred by way of bloodshed and destruction.
11) Therefore Allah advises you the followers of the Quran concerning your masses that have come together to form a larger community to organise them into manageable groups. As for the mass of people, it should be organised under a single main administration with subordinate layer of similar administrations. In case there are more people than can be managed by two layers of administrations then divide them under three layers of administrations. However even if you decide to have only one administration, it should still be sufficient to serve community properly. As for the main administrations, for each of them there can be several subordinate administrations to share the task provided there are people to serve. However if there are no people to serve then responsibility remains with main administration but if there are two subordinate administrations then share of responsibilities of mother administration is a third. But if there are more supporting fellow administrations such as five administrations under the mother administration then responsibility of their mother administration would be one sixth after all administrations are agreed upon and installed and work as they are advised according to the constitutional obligations. With regards to your main or subordinate administrators, you do not really know which of them will be of more benefit to you therefore Allah issued this ordinance so that you monitor and hold each person and institution of the administration accountable accordingly. Surely Allah is makes things obvious to make mankind wise.
12) Moreover for you the administrations at horizontal level responsibility is to be shared equally if there are no subordinate administrations. However if you have three subordinate administrations then your responsibility is one fourth after the agreement about it has been reached between you according to the constitutional obligations. Your fellow administrations will likewise have one fourth of the responsibilities if you have no successors but they do. However if you too have three subordinate administrations then they are to get one eighth of responsibility just like you after the agreement is in place about it according to the constitutional obligations. If an administrator or an administration has no mother or daughter administrator or administration but has five supporting administrators or supporting administrations, they each have one sixth of the responsibilities. However if they are more than that then they all have equal share of responsibilities agreed upon according to the constitutional obligations without harming rights and responsibilities of the others. This is an advice from Allah that Allah made known for people to adopt.
13) These are the administrative measures advised by Allah so that any people who are consistent with constitution of Allah along with His messenger enter blissful kingdoms with rivers flowing of things for livelihood to live therein forever if they maintain the standard and that is something of great benefit to achieve.
14) However any people who oppose the constitution of Allah and His messenger by transgressing His set out measures will end up in agony and will remain therein forever if they do not repent and reform and that is how they will go through a humiliating suffering.
15) This is why if any of your administrations are accused for breaking the set limits when serving your communities then look for at least four independent instances with four independent people as evidence from among yourselves against them and if you find such evidence then monitor them closely at their institutions till you the community are satisfied they are fulfilling their duties properly or Allah avails them some other way to correct themselves or leave the institutions.
16) And if either of the two groups from among you the communities and the administrations need corrective measures taken against them due to breaking of the set limits then correct them both likewise but if they correct and reform then leave them to carry on as normal. Surely Allah attends to what people need through His blissful revelation.
17) Turning to revelation of Allah is proper of those parties indeed who do things against His set limits while unaware about the set limits of Allah and turn to it as soon as they are made aware of it, therefore these are the ones to whom Allah attends through His blissful revelation, that is how Allah makes obvious to mankind He is wise.
18) Turning to revelation of Allah is not proper of such parties as persist against His set limits despite knowing them until harm and destruction is staring any of them in the face and then it says I now turn to Him for guidance nor is turning to guidance of Allah proper of those parties who are defeated while they were still opposing the installation of constitution of Allah, for such We have already put in place cause and effect based painful suffering.
19) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind! It is not lawful for you to take over the community administrations within your jurisdiction against their will so that you may forcefully replace them or make them give up a part of the provision you have provided them as revenue for community benefit unless they are clearly proven guilty of harming community by breaking any set limits in the constitution of Allah. Treat them with kindness even if you disagree with them about things because it may be that you disagree with them about something in which Allah has placed some benefit for you.
20) If you decide to replace one administration of a community with another then do not take back anything of what you have given the community be it a heap of gold. Would you take it back through false accusations against it and by going clearly against the guidelines of Allah?
21) And how could you take it back when each of you have benefited from the other indeed and they have taken from you a firm pledge according to the constitutional obligations?
Note: in verses 22-25, the Quran is not talking about men and women and their marriage but about communities and their administrations and how they need to be careful when they enter agreements with each other for mutual benefits and to end any harm and destruction against each other. The Quran is using general words that are used for human relationships but the purpose is very clear when looked at in context of the Quran and in context of this very Surah. These contracts or agreements can be between families, clans and tribes or between communities, administrations and interested or involved parties.
The point made here is not to treat agreements as mechanisms for deceiving each other as people used to do in times gone by and they still do it even today. It is like two people agree to do something and then a third person comes and makes one of the parties break the contract by offering a better deal. Agreements are to be respected but it is told very clearly that agreements must not be based upon intention of inflicting harm on each other but with intention of benefiting each other. You cannot bring about a good community by undercutting and cheating each other because that way you only advance distrust and hatred and that eventually leads to break up and wars not unity. If masses are corrupt amongst themselves it is not good for the community and if community administration is corrupt again the whole community is in trouble. Likewise if community is bad to its administration and administration is bad to community it is supposed to serve then things will not turn out good. Individual therefore need to be good to community and community in return needs to be good to individuals and likewise all related administrations and communities need to be good to each other if things are to move in the proper direction.
22) Moreover as communities and administrations do not enter into agreements with communities and administrations that already have agreements in place in order to undercut and unduly exploit each other instead let bygone ways of doing things be bygone. Surely it was a harmful and destructive custom for parties to undercut and unduly exploit each other.
23) It is therefore unlawful for you as communities and administrations to enter into agreements with other communities and administrations where agreements are already in place in order to undercut and unduly exploit each other such as your mother communities and administrations, your daughter communities and administrations, your sister communities and administrations, your paternal parental sister communities and administrations, your maternal parental sister communities and administrations, your brother communities and administrations’ daughter communities and administrations, your sister communities and administrations’ daughter communities and administrations, your foster mother communities and administrations, your foster sister communities and administrations, your partner communities and administrations’ mother communities and administrations, your step daughter communities and administrations provided you entered in contract with their mother communities and administrations already but if you have not entered in to contract with them already then there is no harm in it for you. Moreover it is lawful for you to enter in contract with your own community administrators who are backbone of your community that is how you should bring any two communities under the same main administration instead of continuing what went on before. Surely Allah is protector of people through blissful revelation.
24) Further more enter not in agreements with communities and administrations that are ideologically far removed from you until they accept your terms for peace, this is advise of Allah for you. However you are free to enter agreements with anyone other than what is stated provided you intend to ensure their security and protection not desiring to secure undue advantage against them. Give them their mutually agreed revenue for community and administration as an obligation for the service of the community. However there is no blame on you as a people if you change the agreement between administrations and communities with mutual consent for the benefit of all involved. This surely makes obvious that rule of Allah is based on wisdom.
25) For any of you the communities and administration that are unable to find contract free communities and administrations among those committed to working for peace they may enter agreements with those communities and administrations that are under those communities and administrations that are already under agreements for your mutual peace. Allah will make evident in time how committed you really are in working for peace and prosperity for yourselves and others. Remember! You are all from one another so enter agreements with them by consent of their mother communities and administrations and give them due share of their revenue so that they live up to their responsibilities faithfully and not live to serve their own desires and damage communities by their secret dealings within their own circles. Then if after they are drafted in to the agreements they transgress the constitution of Allah and mutual community interest then they can be made to compensate the communities as prescribed for any of the people of the community who are not part of the contract. This penalty is for the reason that people from among you pay attention to their actions and their consequences. So if you handle difficulties sensibly it is better for you because Allah is protector of mankind through blissful revelation.
26) Allah desires to make His guidance manifest through you in practice therefore He guides you to the traditions which were followed by the good people before you that is why He turned to you with mercy because that is how He makes His wisdom evident for mankind.
27) Just as Allah desires that He turns to you with His guidance so those who follow their own harmful ambitions wish to see you deviate far away from the path that is firmly founded.
28) Allah wishes that He makes things easier for you the humans because man has been brought about very weak in knowledge.
29) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind! Do not handle your goods between yourselves on basis of manipulative system to harm each other instead let there be transfer of goods and services amongst you on basis of mutual goodwill to benefit each other, so do not destroy yourselves by doing things the harmful and destructive way. Allah is Merciful to you indeed for letting you know all this.
30) So anyone who acts like that in opposition to Our guidance and practices injustice and unfairness We will let him drag himself in to the ditch of painful suffering because this is easy for Allah to let happen if that is still your choice after things have been made fully clear.
31) However if you as a community avoid doing things that you are not supposed to do because they are greatly harmful and even destructive for you as a community then We will not let small mistakes take you off course but cause you to rise to status of great honour.
32) So never evade or divert the rights and responsibilities with which Allah has bound some of you for others. As for people of the administrations, the results of their actions will be according to what they do and for the people of the communities consequences will be according to what they do. Therefore show responsibility towards each other as well as demand rights of each other in the name of Allah regarding His bounty. This is how Allah makes evident that He is aware of everything.
33) For every community We bring about managers to handle whatever they have of the people and the related affairs and resources. So those with whom you enter agreements deliver to them their due shares of rights and responsibilities. Surely Allah constantly shows how all affairs about everything are taken care of.
34) The managers are responsible for managing the people and the resources in their communities with consent of their communities because Allah has bestowed upon some people rights and responsibilities for caring of others therefore they should keep open for others whatever of the sustenance they have under their administration. Thus righteous people of the community show consistency by guarding their future better as Allah requires them to guard. As to such administrations in the community from whom you fear lack of discipline, keep monitoring and advising them thereby keep them faithfully stuck to their constitutional obligations to the community, this is how you should discipline them appropriately. Thereafter if they become consistent with your requirements then look not for ways to harm them. Remember the constitution of Allah is sole authority for all of you.
35) Moreover if you the community sense any conflict between any groups of people in your administration and any party of your people in your community then appoint one arbiter body from the administrators side and another from the community side then if they go for reconciliation and compromise, Allah will facilitate harmony between them, thus Allah makes manifest that He is all aware.
36) That is how you should carry out instructions of Allah and accept none as sovereign other than Him and be good to your administrations and communities under the constitution as well as to the individuals such as local residents and to the refugees from near about places as well as to the refugees from remote places and to the ideological supporters of yours in remote places as well as the people on journey of knowledge and all those under your care or jurisdiction. Surely Allah supports not the arrogant and the boastful against His rule,
37) who are themselves niggardly hoarders and effectively force others to behave likewise and they hide the abundance of wealth which Allah has bestowed upon them from others who need it. For such opponents of Our guidance We have setup law of consequences for their actions whereby they end up in disgraceful painful suffering.
38) And the case is likewise for those who use what they have to help others only for show to appear good before the people but they commit not to working for peace and prosperity of mankind according to constitution of Allah nor for the good end result for mankind. In fact any who chooses such a destructive person as an administrator for community has chosen a deadly harmful fellow as a community administrator!
39) How could harm come to such people had they committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind and had chosen right administrators for their communities according to the constitution of Allah and for the good end result for the mankind by opening up to others all that Allah had provided for all of them? Allah is fully aware of them and will expose their lack of concern for others in due course.
40) Surely Allah does no harm to anyone even to the least degree. Not only that but also if anyone does any good to the least degree for others, He increases it many folds giving extra from Himself.
41) Just imagine who will prove right on this claim Us or you when We will bring evidence from every nation before you the people and challenge you the people to bring your evidence against it as to who harmed the nations, Us or was it their own doings and is it Us harming you now or are you harming yourselves?
42) At that time those who fight against Our constitution and oppose Our messenger will wish they were dead and buried in the ground and the ground was levelled over them, for they will not be able to justify any of their harmful deeds against each other in light of law of Allah!
43) So O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind, form no laws in connection with the divine constitution the while you are unsure about the process of law formation until you really know what you are trying to achieve, nor should anyone who is a stranger to process of law formation unless one has made oneself fully aware of the process and has undergone thoroughly through the process of study. However, if you are weak in the knowledge of the process or you are on a journey to learning, or any of you have come from a humble background, or are stuck with your communities and you have no access to complete divine revelation then fulfil your objective by doing what benefits the people. Thus you should tackle objectives yourselves and your supporters. Allah is Lenient and generous indeed.
44) Have you not considered the case of those to whom was given the divine book for guidance? They instead followed a way of their own that landed them in to painful suffering and they wish to see you too lose the way that is right.
45) Allah knows those indeed who have animosity towards you but sufficient is Allah as your authority and sufficient is Allah as your supporter.
46) Among the Jews are some who take the words in the scriptures out of their proper contexts and this is how they say we hear by word of mouth and this is how they end up being inconsistent with their words by their actions and so they say we hear but in actual fact they hear not because they explain words against their obvious purpose by misuse of their language and so they turn the divine constitution that leads to peace and prosperity in to a make belief way of life that leads to divisions and wars. Surely it would have been better for them if they had declared we hear by establishing the divine rule of law they were assigned for their consistency and saying, bestow prosperity upon us and keep us established in the land. However Allah condemned them due to their wars against divine constitution, for they commit not to working for peace and prosperity of mankind save a minority of them.
47) O you people who have been given the divine scripture! Commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind according to what We have revealed now, confirming that which you already have with you before We let the consequences of your actions make you bite the dust and change you in to a nation beyond all recognitions or let you fall into painful suffering like we condemned the people who did not respect the divine constitution before you. Remember, the law of Allah always finds its fulfilment.
48) Surely Allah removes not suffering from any people who take on paths against His constitutional sovereignty but He will remove suffering from those who would act to do so. This is so because any who justifies rule according to constitution of any other than Allah has indeed invented a great lie against Allah so he has to suffer the consequences.
49) Have you not come across such nations who claim to be free of all ills from amongst themselves due to their own constitutions? Nay, they are not, for Allah frees from all ills such as follow His declared will faithfully. Yet no harm will be done to them even in the least measure save what they deserve as a result of their own actions.
50) See how they invent a huge lie against Allah and this in itself is clear enough to make obvious they are off the right track.
51) Have you not come across those people who were given of the divine scriptures to understand it properly and follow it? Instead they sought peace and prosperity in make beliefs rather than the divine constitution and they claimed about those who opposed the constitution of Allah that they have better sense of living in the world than those who have committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind.
52) These are the ones whom Allah leaves to suffer due to living against His constitution and whomever Allah leaves to suffering agony due to his own choice you will not find him any helper.
53) Have We handed any part of Our kingdom over to such people in writing? Of course not, had that been the case they would not have given other people even the least bit of it.
54) Or is it the case that they envy other people because of what Allah has given them of His guidance and the kingdom? We did give the book and wisdom to the descendants of Abraham and blessed them with a great kingdom.
55) However some of them attained peace and prosperity thereby and some of them moved away from it, therefore sufficient was the fire of hatred they suffered due to inflicting harm on each other.
56) Surely those who reject and oppose Our set goals and guidelines are soon thrown by the consequences of their actions into the fire of hatred to suffer. No sooner they become resistant to a degree of pain that threshold of their resistance is replaced by increase in level of suffering, thus they taste the real torment they bring upon themselves. No doubt Allah is Mighty Wise yet they listen not.
57) As for those who commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind and act to remove obstacles in the way of peace and prosperity of mankind, We will indeed land them into blissful kingdoms in which provision flows like rivers wherein they will live for as long as they remain true to Our guidance. Therein they will have people who do good for others as their supporters, thus We let such people enter the shelter against harm and destruction.
58) Allah binds you indeed to deliver security from harm to those who have the right to it therefore when you judge between people about their affairs judge fairly. Surely excellent is the advice which Allah gives you hereby. Allah makes evident that He is indeed all hearing and all seeing by result of what people do.
59) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind! Support the constitution of Allah by supporting the messenger and those charged with responsibility to serve you as administrators from among you but should you come across any disagreement between the administration and the community, solve it according to the constitution of Allah just like His messenger if you are truly committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind according to the constitution of Allah for the good end result for mankind. This course of action will prove beneficial and suitable for you.
60) Have you people not come across those people who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind on basis of constitution that has been revealed to you people and on basis of what was sent before you? Yet they desire that affairs are judged by standards that are opposite to constitution of Allah even though they were commanded indeed to reject them, that is how their harmful and destructive leadership wants to lead them far off the right path into deep error.
61) When it is said to them, come to the constitution which Allah has revealed for the guidance of the messenger, you will see that those who live by double/opposite standards show their utmost hesitation in coming to it.
62) But then see how they behave when they fall into terrible harm as a consequence of their own doings? They come to you swearing by Allah that they desired nothing but to promote mutual goodwill and to bring about a friendly environment.
63) Allah makes evident through their own actions what is really in their minds but ignore their destructive mindset and damaging attitude and instead advise them and say to them words that are effective in convincing their minds to help them change their mindsets and attitudes.
64) We did not send any messenger but that he should be supported by people according to the constitution of Allah. So it is better for them to come to you when they have already suffered the serious consequences of their own actions against each other so far to seek remedy through constitution of Allah for their troubling situations and circumstances and if the messenger also deliberates on their problems, they will find Allah turning to them with solutions of their problems through His constitution indeed.
65) No! By your Lord, they cannot be truly committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind until they accept your deliberation that is according to Our constitution in all their disputes and then find no resentments in their hearts against your verdicts and accept them with complete satisfaction.
66) However the point is that they are not as committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind as they claim to be, had We imposed upon them to fight against their own people by saying, fight your own people or to leave your homes, very few of them would have done it without resentment. Yet if they would have installed divine constitution and proper administration as they were commanded, it would have brought them better reward and would have strengthened them as a people to their utmost strength.
67) because We would have rewarded them with a great reward from Ourself.
68) Thus We would have made evident for people to see that We have guided them to the path that is firmly founded.
69) For any people who are consistent with constitution of Allah along with the messenger such are the people who are on the same path as those whom Allah blessed already in the past such as the prophets and those who affirmed them and those who bore witness on their behalf to others, and those who removed obstacles in the path of people for peace and prosperity. What an excellent trail of people to be part of!
70) Such is the benefit of guidance from Allah and sufficient is knowledge of Allah for the good of people.
71) So O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind! Prepare yourselves for campaigns to free the oppressed and suffering people in the world then go forth in detachments or all together as need be.
72) Beware, there is amongst you such who will surely lag behind so that if you come to any harm he will say, Allah has been gracious to me that I did not go with them.
73) But if you return blessed with abundance from Allah then he will say out of envy and undue greed and animosity towards you, I wish I had been with them, for I could have attained a great fortune!
74) However only those people strive in the cause of Allah properly who understand it properly and are willing to exchange the life of this world for the life in Hereafter so whoever struggles purely objectively for the cause of installing the constitution of Allah whether he dies struggling or achieves the objective will soon be granted a mighty reward.
75) And what reason do you have not to campaign for installing the constitution of Allah in His land for His people when you must rescue the trapped, helpless and oppressed men, women and children who are crying to Allah for help saying, our Lord! Deliver us from this situation wherein people in authority and their supporters are cruel beyond all bounds of human decency, so bring forth for us a supporter of Your constitution who helps us install Your constitution.
76) Those who are truly committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind struggle for installation of constitution of Allah and those who reject and oppose the standard set by Allah fight for installing the rule of harmful and destructive forces therefore fight against the supporters of the harmful and destructive ruling elite, surely crafty schemes of the crooked leadership are weak.
77) Have you not considered the case of such who were told to withhold their hands from inflicting harm on each other by way of infighting and to install divine constitution to attain freedom from harmful actions against each other yet they paid no attention till now because they were keen on fighting each other. And look at them now when they are commanded to strive to uninstall destructive rule, a group of them is buried under considerations for favours of powerful and wealthy people as they ought to be overwhelmed by considerations for free gifts of Allah or even more than that and in their hearts they say, our Lord! Why have You imposed upon us this struggle? Could you not exempt us from this struggle till our life time? Tell them, the enjoyment of this life as you are living is limited to a tiny minority for a short time but the life that will result after this is much better for those who are consistent with rule of Allah for the good of humanity, and rest assured that you will not be harmed thereafter even the least.
78) As for the mindset and attitude of accepting failure and defeat, unless you change no matter wherever you are it is going to be with you even if you are placed in fortified towers. When such people are blessed with some benefit they say, this is from Allah but if they suffer a loss they say, this is because of you the prophet and his supporters. Tell them, all is according to laws set by Allah. What is the matter with all these people that they do not even bother to understand even one of Our revelations or points properly?
79) Say, whatever benefit comes to you people because of your own actions it is because of your following of laws of Allah properly and whatever harm you people suffer, it too is the result of your own actions when you do not follow laws of Allah properly. That is why We sent you O Muhammad as a Messenger to mankind to make these things clear to them because laws of Allah are sufficient for evidence to prove your claim of messengership to them.
80) Anyone who supports the messenger in fact supports installation of constitution of Allah. As for those who oppose this mission they should know that We have not sent you to stand guard over them to force them to install this constitution rather they will suffer serious consequences themselves for not doing so.
81) Behold, they say, we are at your service when they are in your presence but when they leave you some of them meet together secretly at night to plot against what you have advised them. Thus Allah lets them expose themselves through their secret plots. However leave them to the consequences of their own actions by trusting the laws of Allah. for laws of Allah are sufficient for disposal of all affairs.
82) Why do they not examine the Quran properly as a divine manifesto and constitution and realise that if it was from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it many conflicting clauses to serve different interests of different involved parties?
83) Despite having a clear constitution and administration based upon it yet when there comes to their attention some matter of community concern or state security they thoughtlessly spread it among public causing panic but instead it would have been better for them if they had referred it to the messenger or the concerned people in community administration amongst them who are able to draw proper conclusions from it. Had it not been for sake of guidance of Allah that He bestowed upon you out of His mercy to make you peaceful and prosperous, save a few all of you would have ended up following the way of the destructive ruling elite that would have landed you in painful suffering for good.
84) Therefore strive hard O prophet to install the constitution of Allah for the good of mankind, you are not duty bound to make effort but as much as is within your capacity and also urge on those who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind to do the same, it is with support of people the revelation Allah will overthrow the might of those who oppose His constitution, for Allah is mighty in strength and strict in holding humanity to His laws.
85) Let them know that anyone who intervenes on behalf of what is beneficial for mankind shall end up benefiting from it and anyone who intervenes on behalf of what is harmful for mankind shall end up getting harmed by it, because so Allah has set this measure on everything as His law.
86) So when any people welcome you with goodwill towards you let your goodwill towards them be as good in return or even better. Indeed Allah keeps all things operating according to His set laws.
87) None has the right to rule and set laws for things to work according to but Allah. He will certainly gather you all together on the day of uprising, there is no doubt about it, and whose rule is self evidently proper according to the reality of the world other than that of Allah?
88) What is the matter with you that you are in two minds concerning people who want to live by double standards but say they do not whereas Allah has made them obvious as a consequence of their misdeeds? Do you still wish to guide those whom Allah has left in their self created confusion due to their own actions? Surely whom Allah finds ignoring His guidance you cannot enlighten such people.
89) Their real aim is to see that you too reject and oppose the rule according to the constitution of Allah as they did, so that you all become exactly the same and are on the same side of a clear divide. Therefore you should not seek support from their ranks for installing the rule according to constitution of Allah unless they move towards the rule of Allah but if they oppose instead then target them by campaigning against them wherever you find them plotting and campaigning against the rule of Allah and do not take any of them as friends or helpers.
90) Campaign must continue against such people everywhere save those who live under rule of another people with whom you have signed a peace agreement and they stop them from attacking you or those who repent and reform and come over to you in peace because their minds have stopped them due to being convinced that they were doing the wrong thing by plotting and campaigning against you as well as their own people. Had constitution of Allah left them any justification to fight for, they could have continued their campaign against you so if they leave you in peace by not campaigning against you anymore and instead offer you a peace treaty, in that case Allah does not grant you the right to target any campaign against them.
91) But you have yet others who play both ways and still wish to remain safe from you as well as from their own people. They plunge into conspiracies to cause wars and hostilities as soon as they get any opportunities. Therefore if they do not keep away from doing this against you and offer you no peace agreement nor cease their hostilities against you then you may target them and fight them wherever you find them campaigning against the rule according to the constitution of Allah but remember, only against such troublesome people We grant you the right to do so.
92) Remember that it is neither sensible nor lawful for a peaceful person that he should deliberately kill another peaceful person but it can happen by mistake, so if any peaceful person kills another peaceful person by mistake and if such a person is from within your own peaceful community then his neck should be spared by the community administration from charge of murder through a written affidavit whereby he assures his community about his commitment to peace through confirmation of his past behaviour as an accepted rule. If the victim is from an enemy people that refused to have any peace treaty with you but the victim was a member of peaceful community then freeing the neck of the person who caused the death from murder charge is sufficient on the basis of his written affidavit assuring his commitment to peace to peaceful community. However if the victim belongs to a people with whom you have a peace treaty then blood money should be paid to his people as well as the person who caused the death should be freed from charge of murder on basis of his written affidavit assuring peaceful community his commitment to peace and peace agreement. Anyone who is not sure about his role in case of peace and war situations he should turn to revelation of Allah to reflect upon, for Allah is able to make evident what He knows about people by results of their actions.
93) For any who kills any peaceful person intentionally, his reward is anguish to live with it for rest of his life. He has moved himself away from the blissful revelation of Allah so there awaits for such a person painful suffering.
94) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! When you go forth on campaigning trips in the cause of Allah investigate carefully before you attack any people merely on basis of unreliable information about them. Moreover say not to any people who welcome you with assurance of peace that you are not a peaceful people just so that you could attack and plunder them like bandits under false pretext like you used to before you accepted to live by constitution of peace. So follow plan of Allah instead because in following the plan of Allah faithfully is your peace, progress and prosperity. Remember that you yourselves were in the same state of affairs before you placed your trust in clear guidance from Allah. Allah has conferred His favours upon you in form of a divine constitution therefore make a thorough investigation before you attack a people pre-emptively merely on basis of rumours. For Allah is well capable of exposing all that you do, so do no harm to other or your ulterior motives will become exposed by your actions.
95) Those who stay at home and suffer not the hardship despite supporting the struggle from among those who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind are not equal to those who take part in struggle for installing the constitution of Allah for the good of mankind with what they have and their persons. Allah makes participation of those who partake in struggle themselves with whatever they have more evident than those who do not. Though Allah promises a good reward for all as a community yet much greater reward from Allah awaits those who struggle for His set objective than for those who stay put,
96) heights of dignity from Him by way of removal of all ills and harms due to bliss of revelation, for Allah protects mankind through His blissful revelation.
97) As for the trapped people suffering under oppression, indeed whenever the people based upon authority of Our revelation came to rescue them they asked them, what is your state of affairs? They replied, we were suppressed in our land. The rescuers used to say to them, was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to migrate and go somewhere else to start a new life free from oppression and suppression? Such are the people who end up in suffering as keep their eyes shut as to what is going on all around them and react not to stop the harm when it begins from spreading till gradually it takes over them making their life hell and that is a terrible state of existence to be in.
98) Even though they let this entrapping happen to themselves yet the trapped people should have among them leaders and followers as an organised community despite having no means to migrate nor strength to escape
99) for Allah brings about means to help such people escape their suffering provided they play their part in this operation properly because Allah is generous in giving people time to correct their mistakes and remove their self inflicted ills and harms against each other.
100) Moreover any people who wish to make a move for installing the constitution of Allah they will find a very fertile ground that can home this constitution and abundant resources. Also any who leaves his home to move to live under constitution of Allah as installed by His messenger but dies on the way he is due his reward that Allah will make obvious as fruit of his deeds in due course, for Allah makes His protection for people evident through His blissful revelation indeed.
101) So when you have to go about in the land looking for a place for installing divine constitution, there is no harm in it for you if you contingently despatch forces for the training of warfare, especially when you fear that the warmongers against constitution of Islam may attack you, since warmongers against Islam are your open enemies.
102) Therefore when you O prophet are with them leading them in new or refreshment training let one party of them commence the training session with you armed with their weapons. After they have completed their session, let them withdraw to take their formal position and let the other party who have not yet had their training session come forward to train with you, however let all of them be on their guard at all times armed with their weapons. The enemies wish to see you neglect your sense of need for arms and training and your sense of responsibilities, so that they could suddenly attack to overpower you all in one go. However, there is no blame on you if you relax your attention to arms and training when environment is of calm and you have no worries for being attacked but you should still be on your guard appropriately. No doubt Allah will make evident the humiliating suffering that awaits for the enemies of peace.
103) Then when you have completed the armed training sessions then strive hard to think out ways for installing the constitution of Allah, establishing it and maintaining it on basis of your mutual brotherhood. And when you have accomplished this mission then establish regular training sessions. Surely training session are a must for those who are committed to working for peace according to a set program and a timetables,
104) so that you show no lack or weakness in pursuing the mission of peace and people who attack you. If this means you will suffer hardships then realise that they too will be suffering similar hardships to get what they want. Moreover you have the hope to receive reward from Allah while they do not. This is how Allah makes His wisdom obvious.
105) We have indeed revealed to you Our constitution for purpose of consistency so that you people could judge between people regarding their affairs in accordance to guidance Allah has shown you, so you people should never advocate for those who cheat and create wars
106) instead seek removal of difficulties and harms between yourselves using guidance from Allah, for Allah is helpful to mankind in removing difficulties of people by drawing their attention towards their solutions.
107) So never act on behalf of those who cheat even their own people, for Allah supports not the treacherous people who oppose His guidance by their actions.
108) Such may succeed in hiding their crimes against humanity from the people but they cannot hide them from Allah who makes evident all that people do in due course. He is with them even when they plot by night in words that He does not approve. Allah encompasses all that they do and makes it obvious in time.
109) You people may act for them in greed for things of this life just now but who will act for them against law of Allah on the day of uprising if you let things continue like this or who will defend the harm and destruction they inflict on others?
110) However if any people do any harm to other people or their own people but then repents and reforms in accordance to Allah’s guidance, such people will find Allah bringing relief to them through His revealed program as His blessings for them.
111) Surely any group of people who do any harm to any other people in actual fact do it against its own people because what they send round comes round, that is how Allah make evident His wisdom for mankind.
112) Moreover if any people commits a crime and put blame on another people, such a group should indeed bear the burden of false accusation as well as of intentional harm to its victim.
113) If Allah’s guidance in form of His blessing was not with you people, a group of people was determined to mislead you. They can misled none but people who listen to them blindly and follow them but they cannot do you any harm at all because Allah has revealed to you people the book and the wisdom thereby taught you that which you knew not, great indeed is the guidance of Allah for blessing you with peace by way of unity, progress and prosperity.
114) There is no benefit indeed in most of the secret meetings of the people because of conspiracies against what is good for humanity, it is however good even if one does it secretly to bring to humanity what is beneficial for it or plans to be kind to others, or works for reconciliation among people to unite them for the good of mankind. The one who does this to please Allah will soon be rewarded greatly.
115) And any party conspires hostility against the messenger after the guidance from Allah has been plainly conveyed to it and follows a path other than that of the rightly guided people, We shall leave it on that path it has chosen for itself and let it land in life of painful suffering, which is a terrible state of existence to be in.
116) Surely Allah removes not rivalry from between any people who attribute sovereignty to His opponents but He does remove animosities and conflicts from among those who are consistent with His constitution for the good of themselves. For any people that commit to rule of other than that of Allah, such a party has indeed gone far away from the path that is right for removing conflicts and leads to peace.
117) They invite against constitution of Allah to nothing but baseless ideologies and practices that harm and weaken humanity so they call to nothing but to slavery of harmful and destructive administration
118) the one that is far from being based upon constitution of Allah. For such an administration makes its declared goal that I will take a major portion of the people the community raises for leadership and make them accomplish my objectives.
119) I will lead them away from your constitution with destructive ambitions and convince them to treat each other in ways that hinder their progress and prosperity. I will inspire them to tamper with Allah’s creation in a way that leads them to harm and destruction. Therefore whoever takes the path of harmful and destructive administration or leadership against Allah's constitution is surely bound for loss.
120) The destructive leadership makes them promises to implant in them harmful ambitions, surely the destructive leadership makes them promises only to give them false hopes.
121) The end of such people who follow it will be suffering in agony from where they will find no way to escape unless they repent and reform.
122) As for those who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind and they act clearing up the way for installation of divine constitution We will soon land them into blissful kingdoms in which livelihood flows like rivers to live therein for as long as they remain committed to Our program for them. This is promise of Allah that surely stands confirmed, for who can speak such self evident truth other than Allah?
123) Say to those who live their lives against the constitution of Allah, neither according to your desires nor those of the people of the book the results of your actions will be determined by rule of consequences that whoever will do harm to others will end up with harm and he will find none to protect or help him against set rule of Allah.
124) Also whoever takes actions that are beneficial for mankind regardless male or female provided he or she remains committed to working for peace will indeed enter blissful kingdom and will not be harmed even in the least.
125) And whose better at following the proper constitution than the one who is committed to goal of peace among mankind according to the constitution of Allah and he works for the good of others and supports the path of Abraham the upright one, whom Allah chose to be His role model for mankind?
126) So be aware that to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth and Allah operates everything by His set laws.
127) As appropriate administration is vital for progress and prosperity of a community that is why people will seek of you guidance regarding recruitments and appointments in administrations of communities. Tell them, Allah advises you about them as is recited to you in the book regarding individuals of the communities whom you take on as trainees so you do not give them their full legal rights and responsibilities yet but whom you desire to involve in administrative work once they have completed their training and are ready. He instructs you specifically regarding appropriate treatment of these individuals, though you should stand firm for just treatment of all individuals in the human community. Beware! Whatever good you do Allah surely makes it obvious by its results.
128) However in case a community becomes concerned about its administration going beyond its constitutional rights or moving away from its constitutional responsibilities, there should be no obstacle in both the parties agreeing upon terms and procedures for putting things back on track between them, after all compromise is better to bring and keep people together. Also it should be kept in mind that greed for more is present in human nature therefore if you show generosity towards each other and be consistent in your dealings with each other then Allah is aware of all that you do and He will reward you accordingly.
129) As it is not always possible for you the people to keep consistency between all your administrations and communities or people in matters of justice even though you would want to but so long as you do not uplift one to the extent that you end up pushing down the other you should be alright if you work out an overall mutually beneficial understanding and be consistent, for Allah too is surely generous in His compassion to facilitate betterment for you.
130) This is how if the parties disagree Allah provides ample solutions for vast amount of problems, for Allah takes care of all affairs by way of His vast amount of wisdom
131) as to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth to take care of. This is why We directed the people of the book before you and now advise you also to be consistent with constitution of Allah when you deal with each other, because if you go against it then be warned that it will prove harmful for you as to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth so He knows what He is telling you and Allah has no ulterior motives because He is self-sufficient to whom alone belongs sovereignty of this entire kingdom of universe.
132) Because to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth so laws of Allah are sufficient to deal with all affairs therefore you too should work according to His constitution.
133) If it was His plan to destroy you the people and bring in your place some other creatures then He could have destroyed you all and brought other things in you place because Allah had the power to do so but this was not His purpose for creating you rather He desired that you live by His book so that you stay safe and prosper.
134) So anyone who desires the good things of this world as reward should know that with Allah rest the rewards of good things for both the worlds, this world and the hereafter and Allah is all hearing and all seeing.
135) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Take firm stand for what is just and fair and bear witness to the truth of any matter according to the constitution of Allah and not for personal advantage, even though the matter be against your own people, your administrations or your related communities. It should matter not whether the party is rich or poor, powerful or weak - for Allah is the Master of both. So let not your selfish destructive ambitions and desires swerve you from justice. If you distort your testimony or decline stating it then you should remember that Allah is fully aware of all that you do and He is able to expose your such deeds in time by their results.
136) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind! Strive for peace and prosperity of mankind according to program of Allah along with His messenger according to the constitution He has revealed to this messenger just as people did before you according to books He revealed earlier. Because he who opposed constitution of Allah and His authorized people in community administration and His constitution in form of books and His messengers and the time when results of actions of people were made evident had strayed far from the path that was right.
137) As for those who commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind then for war and destruction then again for peace and prosperity and then again for war and destruction then go on increasing their efforts in this direction, Allah will neither free them of the ill results of their actions nor without their own efforts guide them to the way that is right
138) instead announce the painful suffering for such hypocrites as the consequence of their transgressions against each other.
139) Those who take the rejecters and opposers of Our constitution as their friends instead of those who claim to support installation of Our constitution, are they seeking dignified life through their rules whose sole aim is harming and destroying thereby dishonouring others whereas dignity and honour for humanity in its entirety rests in honouring constitution of Allah alone?
140 He has already revealed for you in the book that when you hear goals of Allah set for you being attacked and disdained by people due to their ignorance, you must not sit idle listening to them but engage them in a proper dialogue properly unless they decline the engagement as otherwise you too are acting like them ignorant not using Allah's guidance to guide them. Be warned that Allah is going to let gather together the secret opposers of His guidance and the open opposers of it in life of pain and suffering.
141) The secret opposers from within are the ones who wait and see which way the wind blows. If constitution of Allah opens the way to progress and prosperity for you, they claim the credit for it of you saying, were we not with you to help you achieve this? And if the opposers of Our constitution gain upper hand, they claim credit of them saying, were we not stronger competitors against you yet we protected you from the people committed to working for peace and prosperity by conspiring against them thereby did not let them succeed against you? Allah will make His decision evident between you and them on the day when people will rise up against harmful and destructive ruling elite and their supporters. Surely Allah will not let opposers of His constitution triumph over those who fully support its installation.
142) Surely the hypocrites try to undermine the struggle for the installation of the constitution of Allah but He lets them thereby expose themselves, watch how they struggle for the installation of the divine constitution, they go along with the struggle reluctantly merely to be seen by masses to deceive them because they really do not support the idea of living by revelation of Allah even the least.
143) It is because they are confused so they keep changing their minds, belonging neither to this nor to that. It is because whom Allah finds straying himself, for him you cannot find the way.
144) So O you who claim to be committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind, do not choose those who oppose installation of Our constitution as your friends instead of those who are committed to working for peace and are struggling for installation of divine constitution. Would you be foolish enough to furnish Allah with clear proof against yourselves?
145) Surely the secret opposers of struggle for installation of divine constitution in the land are fallen to the lowest degree in morality in kindling the fire of hatred between people so you will not find any helper for them to drag them out of there other than their own effort.
146) However, those of them who repent and reform and hold fast onto constitution of Allah as safety net and become sincere supporters of struggle for installation of constitution of Allah in the land then they are to be considered part of those who are committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind and are struggling for it. And Allah will soon grant those committed to working for peace and prosperity of mankind a mighty reward.
147) Just think for a while why would Allah leave any of you to suffering if you were all consistent with each other and were working for peace and prosperity of mankind? For Allah gracefully ensures success of those consistent in their efforts to better their world.
148) Allah does not approve use of even hurtful words between people let alone their harmful actions against each other unless one is hurt without justification and steps have to be taken by the administration to redress the balance. Therefore harm not each other, for Allah is all hearing and all knowing so He makes evident the results of peoples’ actions in due course so be good with each other.
149) If you do good for each other openly or in private or relieve each other from any harm then surely Allah has set laws to relieve you the people of any harm that might have come upon you as a result of someone’s harmful action.
150) It was always the case that those who rejected and opposed installation of constitution of Allah by His messengers also planned conflict between those who claimed to support installation of constitution of Allah by His messengers by confusing them through their conspiracies against constitution of Allah therefore they would end up with make beliefs as if saying, we accept some part of the divine constitution and reject the other whereby they sought a middle way between rule of Allah and rule of harmful and destructive rulers and their priests.
151) However such like are the ones who really oppose the rule according to Our constitution but We envisage awaiting for such opposers of Our rule humiliating suffering.
152) As for those who committed to working for peace for installation of constitution of Allah along His messengers and did not create any conflict between people involved in struggle, We soon gave them their due rewards because Allah bestows prosperity on people by way of His revealed constitution as His blessing.
153) For that reason the people of the book demanded of you that you give to them the divine constitution just as they made a great demand of Moses similar to this. They requested him, show us Allah’s constitution clearly because at length after Joseph they were taken over by gloom due to inflicting harm on each other as they took over the seat of power after clear guidelines had come to them and contravened the divine constitution. However we relieved them of their ignorance by giving Moses the guidance manifest.
154) And We bound them together as a community through obligations by way of imposing upon them Our constitution and We said to them, enter the gate of peace and prosperity submitting to Our constitution and We said to them, transgress not the limit set by Our constitution and we took of them a solemn but firm pledge.
155) Yet they breached their contract and rejected the terms and obligations set by Allah and fought with their prophets without any justification. Despite doing all this they claim, our brains are full of knowledge. Nay, they are not! rather all the evidence is to the contrary that Allah has let them box in their brains as if in sealed containers due to their habitual persistent opposition to His constitution because of their holding onto their make beliefs. For the same reason they commit not to working for peace save a minority.
156) Moreover due to their rejection and opposition to Our rule through their levelling of great number of false accusations against the newly found community (Mariam).
157) Also due to their claim that we fought against the Messiah Jesus son of nation of Mary the messenger of Allah even though they fought him not, nor did they manage to get hold of him instead they are in a confusion about this whole affair. So those who dispute as to what really happened are surely in doubt about him. They have no real knowledge rather they follow nothing but conjectures, certainly they fought him not,
158) nay, not at all instead Allah drew him to His mission to fulfil it. For Allah is mighty in wisdom.
159) So there should be none of the leading figures from among the people of the book but one should commit oneself to working for peace before the demise of his power because otherwise the day of uprising will make this fact evident for them.
160) It is because of the transgression of those who claim to be Jews against Our constitution that We let them suffer the consequences by way of letting their priests make unlawful for them that which was good and lawful for them and due to their misleading of many people from the way of Allah,
161) as well as due to their hoarding and profiteering of others in spite the prohibition and due to their cheating of others out of their rights and responsibilities. Thus We let some of those who opposed Our constitution prepare a way to painful suffering for those who also opposed Our constitution.
162) On the contrary those from among them who were well grounded in knowledge of Our constitution therefore were committed to working for peace and still strive for peace on the basis of what is revealed to you and what was revealed to prophets before you to install divine constitution in order to attain freedom from all manmade ills, thus they worked and are still working for peace for installing the constitution of Allah for the good end result for the mankind. These are the ones who will make great progress and end up greatly prosperous.
163) Indeed We have sent revelation to you just as We sent to Noah and the Prophets who came after him. We also sent revelations to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac,
Jacob, his ideological descendants, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron and Solomon, and to David We gave the Zuboor.
164) Also to the messengers We have told you about and the messengers We have not mentioned to you and to Moses Allah spoke likewise through the revealed book.
165) All Our messengers conveyed good news to mankind for making the world a better place with help of Our constitution and warned them with consequences for doing things against that so that after the message has reached them through Our Messengers people have no justification against Allah for their self created suffering. Allah is surely a ruler full of wisdom.
166) Therefore Allah bears witness that what He has sent to you, He has sent it to make evident His knowledge and so should make evident to other people the people who derive their authorisation from the revealed constitution because sufficient is Allah’s testimony as a proof for mankind to accept it as His constitution for them.
167) Surely those who oppose installation of Our constitution therefore hinder others from following the rule of law of Allah, they have indeed strayed far away from the path that is proper.
168) Allah will neither free those people of their troubles who oppose installation of His constitution and act against it as the consequences of their actions nor lead them to the way
169) other than the one chosen by them themselves that will land them in painful suffering wherein they will remain forever unless they repent and reform and this is a matter straight forward as far as Allah is concerned.
170) O you the mankind! there has come to you the messenger with proof from your Lord therefore commit to working for peace by supporting him so that things could be better for you. But if you reject and oppose his advice then you will not have peace nor will you prosper because to Allah belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth and Allah knows how to run all affairs wisely.
171) O people of the book! Attribute not opposing ideas and practices to your given divine constitution and attribute nothing to the constitution of Allah save that which is consistent with His constitution. Surely the Messiah, Jesus son of nation of Mary was no more than a messenger of Allah and His mouthpiece through which He inspired nation of Mary as an encouragement from Him. So commit to working for peace according to constitution of Allah just like His messengers and proclaim not the doctrine of Trinity rather stay away from it so that things get better for you. Surely Allah is the only sovereign. Free is He from the need and purpose of having a successor. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth and Allah alone is sufficient disposer of all affairs needing no assistant.
172) Never did the Messiah disdained from serving humanity according to constitution of Allah, nor do the people who derive their authority from the constitution who have dignified positions according to His constitution and whoever disdains serving humanity according to His constitution and is arrogant such will ultimately be gathered together under His constitution.
173) As to those who commit to working for peace and facilitate path for peace by removing obstacles on to this way, He will join them with their due rewards and give them more than their due from Himself but He will let remain in painful suffering those who earn it because they are disdainful and arrogant and they will find none to protect or help them against set laws of Allah.
174) O mankind! There has come to you indeed a convincing proof from your Lord because We have sent to you a glorious torch of knowledge to lighten up the path of peace for you.
175) So those who commit to working for peace and hold fast to it by their actions, He will soon cover them up with His blessings in abundance and will keep leading them along the path firmly founded.
176) Therefore you will be asked about everything relating communities and administrations. Say, Allah advises you about everything regarding communities and administrations. Even in case an administration is wound up because it has no people to look after but has a sister administration then half of its rights and responsibilities should become its rights and responsibilities while the other half will be for the mother administration. That is how its supporting administration will inherit its rights and responsibilities in case there is no community to manage. If there were two sister administration then two thirds of rights and responsibilities will go to two sisters and the one third to their mother administration. However if an administration worked with more than two administrations and communities then the share of rights and responsibilities for each administration will be equal to that of two communities. Thus Allah makes His commandments clear to you lest you err, that is how Allah makes obvious everything.
05-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Just as surahs before surah 5 were mainly about getting rid of rifts between individuals and communities and brining them closer to tie them in brotherhood for caring and sharing life with each other and thereby organisation became important for the human community this surah is mainly about constitution and its importance for community and its proper implementation. The absolute importance of constitutional obligations is made absolutely clear as backbone of the community and its success in terms of progress and prosperity. Unless a community is well organised and works hard according to a sensible plan or course of action things will not work out. This surah leaves us in no doubt that better goal a society has and better it is organised and better it works then there is no reason for it not to succeed. However aimless life and baseless random goals and implementations only and only lead to life of misery for a people. So nations that want to succeed must live up to requirement of their set goal or they will not succeed in accomplishing their set out mission or task.
Surah 5 AL MAAIDAH= The Constitution and implementation
In the name of Allah the gracious the merciful.
1) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, fulfil all your constitutional obligations properly. Lawful is for you to do all that helps you progress and prosper save what is clearly stated for you as not lawful such as predatory behaviour because regarding that you are under restriction. Indeed Allah commands according to whatever serves His declared plan/goal.
2) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, when you have installed the constitution of Allah fully from then on do not violate constitutional obligations of Allah nor constitutional restrictions or any given instruction or contractual agreements or people in any peaceful social institution seeking knowledge and livelihood according to the declared will of their Lord. However while you are living without divine constitution in place you are allowed to live as normal yet let not the influence of some people who prevent you from the installation of divine institution incite you to commit transgression against them instead you people cooperate with each other in doing what is beneficial and consistent with Allah and humanity but cooperate not with each other in doing harm to mankind by going against the guidance of Allah. So be consistent with advice of Allah for the good of the mankind, for Allah is strict in bringing about result of your own actions.
3) Unlawful for you is; to live like the dead or to be ineffective, to cause bloodshed, to profiteer, to proclaim sovereignty of other than Allah, to hinder progress, to kill thought process, to return to double standards, to destroy community by harming each other, to approach prosperity half heartedly rather than purposefully and forcefully, to look for excuses to escape responsibilities, or to become divided and a target practice for others. All these are acts that are against the advice of Allah. As of this time period those who oppose the installation of the constitution of Allah will have to give up on their hope of you ever giving up on your fight for the installation of the constitution of Allah. So take no notice of their enticing temptations or threats instead stick to My advice. As of this time period I have finalised for you your constitution whereby I will complete My bestowing of My blessings upon you in abundance and that is how I will show My approval for you regarding DEEN=the constitution AL-ISLAM= for peace. Meanwhile anyone who is compelled to take law in to one's own hand due to oppression and suppression or lack of just and fair law and order or its enforcement, not intending wilful transgression, will find Allah protecting him through blissful revelation.
4) They will ask you what is lawful for them to do during transitional period? Say, all that is beneficial for you the people as a whole is lawful for you to do as well as what you have trained the parties to produce upon which depends your survival and livelihood because you have trained them with the knowledge granted to you by Allah. So participate in all that they assign for you thus reflect the glory of Allah thereby. That is why you should be consistent with Allah and humanity because Allah is strict in making people face the results of their actions.
5) As of this time period all that is beneficial has been made lawful for you the followers of the Quran and so is participation of the people of the book made lawful with you and your participation with them is made lawful. All is allowed to ensure the protection of the peaceful communities from among yourselves as well as protection of the communities from among the people given the book before you provided you give them their contractually agreed dues desiring freedom from harm, neither causing bloodshed nor conspiring for bloodshed. Any party that commits treachery with peace deal, all its good works will come to nothing and in the end it will become of those who lose right to protection.
6) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, when you rise up to install divine rule submerge yourselves fully with the cause and your supporters till objective is achieved and that is how you should remain connected to your administrations as well as with your foundational communities till completion of both the main tasks, the installation of divine constitution and prosperity of mankind. So if you have any confusion then free yourselves from it. However if you are weak in the knowledge of the process or you are on a journey to learning or any of you have come from a humble background or are stuck with your communities and you have no access to complete divine revelation then fulfil your objective by doing what benefits the people. Thus you should tackle objectives yourselves and your supporters thereby. Allah does not want to place burden upon you but he wants to free you from all ills in order to complete His favour upon you so that you become a community worth the name.
7) Therefore strive hard for spreading blissful revelation of Allah with you which is His agreement, the one by which He held you under obligation when you said, we hear and we support. So be consistent with Allah and the mankind because Allah makes evident your motivations in your minds through your actions.
8) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, be the ones who rise up for installing the rule of Allah so that you make manifest the divine justice through your actions so let not the animosity of a people incite you to commit injustice. Do justice, that is right course of actions for consistency between people and it is consistent with constitution of Allah, surely Allah is fully aware of all that you do.
9) Allah has promised those who are committed to working for peace such as remove obstacle for others to path of peace that for them is security from painful suffering as a great reward.
10) As to those who themselves oppose Our rule and deny others access to Our revelations, they are the people who are companions of the painful suffering.
11) O you who claim to be working for peace, spread the blissful revelation of Allah which He bestowed upon you because that is how He restrained the hands of those who sought to harm and destroy you by making them join you so be consistent with Allah for the benefit of humanity, for it is revelation of Allah upon support of which should rely those who are truly committed to working for peace.
12) That is how Allah bound together children of Israel through His constitution whereby We brought forth from them a reformed community after putting them through very hard work. It was because Allah said to them, I am with you if you establish My constitution and attain freedom from all ills thereby and commit to working for peace along with My messengers and support them and offer whatever good you have generously for the cause of Allah so that thereby I could remove of you your difficulties and land you into blissful kingdoms throughout which rivers flow of livelihood. However if any of you after this violates this agreement then he will indeed have gone stray from the way that is proper.
13) Yet they breached their agreement and as a result We condemned them to the results of their own actions so We let them end up with thoughtless minds like lifeless stones. It is because they tamper with Our revelations taking them out of their proper contexts and they neglect much of what they were bound to, to do. Moreover you will always hear about them conspiring against you except for a minority of them therefore show them the mirror to let them know you are alert but overlook their tricks, for Allah supports those who are kind to others.
14) and likewise We bound together by our guidance those who claim to be Christians but they too have neglected much of what they were bound to, to do. As a result We left them also to the results of their actions so they ended up in animosity and hatred between themselves that will last till the day they rise up for installing the constitution of Allah and soon Allah will inform them about all that they have done.
15) O people of the Book, there has indeed come to you Our messenger to reveal much of what you have concealed in your constitution and overlook much of that no longer needed. Surely there has come to you from Allah a new light of knowledge in form of a clear book,
16) with which Allah will guide those who seek to follow His declared path the path of peace, that is how He will bring them out of depths of darkness of ignorance into the light of knowledge according to His plan in order to guide them to the way that is firmly founded.
17) Indeed they oppose Our guidance who claim that Allah is he the anointed successor of Mary. Say to them, who has the power to prevent Allah if He chose to destroy the anointed successor of Mary, his community and all those in the earth? Because to Allah alone belongs sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is in between them. He evolves what He plans and He has set laws over all things to operate.
18) Yet the Jews and the Christians say, we are children of Allah and very dear to Him. Ask them, why then He lets you suffer for your transgressions against His rule? No, you are not His children rather you are normal human beings like other people which He has evolved. He protect those who work towards it and He let suffer those who fail to do so because to Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is in between them and it is up to Him to set the goal for mankind.
19) O people of the book, surely there now has come to you Our that very messenger whom you were expecting, making things clear for you after slowing down of long list of the messengers in case you say, the one expected never came to give us good news of prosperity or to warn us with bad news of suffering. So there has come to you that deliverer of good news and warning so listen to him, for Allah has set laws of nature to govern over all things.
20) Call to mind the incident when Moses said to his people, O my people! Remember the favours which Allah has bestowed upon you. He raised prophets from among you thereby bestowed you with authority in the land that is how He gave you that which had not been given to any nation in the world.
21) O my people! Enter the land that is good for you which Allah has assigned for you but is taken away from you unjustly. So do not turn back because if you do then you will be the ones who will suffer the loss.
22) The cowards amongst them said, O Moses! Therein are now living a people who are warriors so we will not set our foot in it until they leave it themselves but as soon as they leave we will be ready to enter.
23) Thereupon two leading men from among the thoughtful group upon both of whom Allah had bestowed His favour said, attack directly at the city gate because once you enter it then you will surely be victorious. So put your trust in laws of Allah if you are truly committed to working for peace.
24) The cowards replied, O Moses! We will never enter it so long as they remain in there. Therefore both you and your Lord should go and fight meanwhile we rather stay where we are.
25) Hearing this from them Moses said, O my Lord! I have no authority from people to take steps on behalf of anyone save myself and anyone who supports me. Therefore decide the matter between us and between people who are rebellious against Your commandment.
26 ) Thereupon Allah foretold Moses, this being the case they will not be able to takeover this land for another forty years and during this time let them be on a journey of knowledge through the land to learn some sense so grieve not over behaviour of these rebellious people.
27) Instead recite to them the lesson in the story of two children of Adam. Behold, they each approached life their own chosen ways, the approach of one was accepted while that of the other was not. The latter said, I will destroy you. The former replied, Allah only accepts the approach of those who are consistent with His declared will.
28) So even if you use ways and means at your disposal to destroy me, I shall not use ways and means at my disposal to destroy you, for I am mindful of Allah's guidelines who is the Lord of all the nations.
29) I intend to let you bear the burden of my harmful actions as well as yours so that you become the inmate of the painful suffering, for that is the law of consequences set for those who transgress against the guidelines of Allah.
30) Thus the mindset of the latter prompted him to fight his brother so he fought him and became of the losers.
31) In order to prevent situations like this Allah revealed His messages as divine constitutions so that man explores the land to fulfil his needs accordingly to see how he can work for betterment of his fellow human. Alas! He cried, I failed even to realize that I am not even a good example for my less fortunate brother! So he became full of regrets.
32) On that basis We ordained for the children of Israel that whoever destroys a life except for murder or for creating wars in the land without justification, it will be as if he has destroyed all the human beings. And whoever saves a life it is as if he has saved the whole humanity. Yet even though Our messengers came to them one after the other with clear revelations, it was not long before most of them committed excesses in the land.
33) Surely response to such as enter war against the rule of Allah by waging war against His messenger and strive to create troubles for people in the land is that they should be fought against or arrested or their means of power and their footholds for opposition should be removed or they should be expelled from the land. This is their humiliation in this world and for them in hereafter will be yet grievous suffering,
34) except such as reform before you apprehend them and you should know that Allah is protector of humanity through blissful revelation.
35) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, be consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of mankind by exploring the ways to installing it therefore strive hard in His cause so that you could end up prosperous.
36) As for those who oppose Our rule, if they have everything that the earth contains or twice as much to offer as a ransom to redeem themselves from the consequences of their actions on the day of uprising, it will not be accepted of them and they will suffer the painful consequences of their course of actions.
37) They will desire to get out of the fire of hatred ignited by themselves but will not be able to get out of it instead for them will be suffering constant.
38) Moreover any group of administration or any party of the community that is guilty of usurping the rights of others, remove their protection as a result of their crime against community as a deterrent from Allah because Allah is mighty wise.
39) However if any repent and reforms after committing the crime against community then Allah turns to such through His guidance because Allah protects mankind through his blissful revelation.
40) Are you people not aware that to Allah alone belongs sovereignty of the heavens and the earth? He lets suffer a nation the terrible consequences of its actions that works to that end and He protects a nation against harm and destruction that works to that end because Allah has set laws for governing all affairs of everything.
41) O you the messenger! Do not give importance to those who plunge headlong into opposition of Our guidance by their actions, those who say with their tongues only, we are committed to working for peace, because in their minds they are not committed to working for peace. Moreover worry not about Jews who listen to lies and spy for other people who had never come to you to know things for themselves. They twist the words of Allah by taking them out of their proper contexts and tell others, if you are given such and such commandment then accept it but if it is other than this then reject it. If Allah intends to put any group of people through a terrible ordeal due to its actions, you have no authority in the least to save it from Allah. Such people are those whose minds Allah does not see free of their harmful and destructive ambitions and desires, they are well stuck on the path to humiliation in this world and a well deserved grievous suffering in the hereafter.
42) That is because they heed to falsehood and participate in what is strictly forbidden. Therefore if they come to you with their cases for decision, you may judge between them or you may step away from them. Even if you step aside they will not be able to harm you even in the least but if you do act as a judge between them then judge between them with fairness, for Allah supports those who are fair in their judgment.
43) Moreover the question is, why they come to you for Judgment when they have the Torah with them which contains the criterion for judgement from Allah? They know you are man of great character yet they turn away from supporting you. Because they themselves are not really committed to working for peace.
44) We surely revealed the Torah in which there is guidance and light of wisdom whereby judged matters all the prophets who were committed to peace regarding those who call themselves Jews and so did the properly knowledgeable teachers and jurists of the law. That is why they were entrusted with the protection of Allah’s constitution because they themselves were evidence of glory of Allah’s constitution. They were told, fear not the opposing people rather pay attention to My goals and guidelines and never trade My constitution for petty personal gain at the expense of your community, for those who judge not by the constitution revealed by Allah, they are the ones who really reject and oppose it.
45) We advised for them in the Torah that one people complement the other people just like one eye complements the other eye and one nostril works with the other nostril and one ear operates with the other ear and one tooth works with the other tooth and damaging this combination is like breaking the law of equity for restoring the damaged relationship. So any community that abides by this standard that will be its road to trouble free life but any people who do not abide by the constitution revealed by Allah they are the ones who work against it.
46) That is why at length in the footsteps of those prophets We sent Jesus the successor for community of Mary confirming whatever was there before including the Torah and We gave him the Injeel wherein was guidance and light of wisdom corroborating what was revealed in the Torah a guidance and an advice for those who wished to be consistent with Allah and mankind.
47) Therefore let the people who claim to follow the Injeel abide by the constitution revealed therein by Allah and those who do not abide by the constitution revealed by Allah they are the ones who transgress against the constitution of Allah for inflicting damage upon humanity.
48) Therefore now We have revealed this constitution for you the mankind for a set purpose to confirm whatever of the scriptures came before it and to succeed it. Therefore decide matters between the people according to this new revealed constitution of Allah and yield not to their make beliefs diverging from the truth which has come to you. We ordained a constitution and a clear way for law formation for all of you the mankind because if it was the plan of Allah then He must have done things the way that would have made all of you a single nation. That is why He put you through struggle for self development using what He has provided you with therefore try to excel one another in doing good for each other. Ultimately you all should turn to constitution of Allah then He will show you clearly the truth of those matters in which you dispute.
49) That is why you should pronounce judgment among people according to the law which Allah has revealed and follow not their make beliefs and beware of them lest they tempt you away from a part of that which Allah has revealed to you. If they reject you as a judge then know that it is law of Allah to let such people suffer for some of their transgressions against His constitution. The fact is most of the people work against Our advice.
50) By rejecting Our constitution do they wish to abide by their own make belief customs of ignorance? Who is better than Allah in setting up standard for people who need self confident?
51) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Take not those who conspire against you from among Jews or Christians as your supporters because they are only supporters of each another. Whoever of you ignores this commandment should be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide a people who transgress against His constitution.
52) Yet you will see among Muslims those whose minds suffer from disease of double standards moving about around the Jewish camp expressing their concerns to each other, we should keep other options open just in case a turn of fortune strikes us while we are in the Muslim camp. However when Allah opens up the way to success of your mission or His set out goal through your decisive action according to His plan then they will be made to regret what they harbour in their minds.
53) At that time those committed to working for peace will say, are these the same people who solemnly swore by Allah in the strongest manner that they would stand by you? All their actions are void of any good and they are of those who lose.
54) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Whoever from among you turns away from mission of Allah let him be informed that soon Allah will replace such with others whom He will support and who will support His cause and will bring dignity to those who are committed to working for peace and will command respect against those who reject and oppose His rule striving hard in the way of Allah and will have no fear of reproach from any debased critic. Such is provision of Allah which He bestows upon whoever works for it and that Allah makes amply manifest.
55) O mankind, surely your supporter is Allah through His revelation and His messenger through delivering His message and your fellow humans who are committed to working for your progress and prosperity- the ones who strive hard for installing and maintaining the constitution of Allah in order attain freedom from all manmade ills thereby because they bend/mould themselves according to requirements of Allah’s constitution.
56) So let whoever takes Allah and His Messenger and fellow humans committed to working for peace as his supporters be informed that party of Allah will surely reach its goal.
57) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Take not for supporters those who reject and oppose Our rule not even from among the people given the book before you such as take your mission of peace for the good of mankind for a joke having no sense of purpose instead be consistent with the constitution of Allah if you are truly committed to working for peace.
58) Behold! When you invite them to setting up Allah’s constitution they take it for a joke having no sense of purpose and they do so because they are a people ignorant about making sense of things.
59) Say to them, O people of the book! What turns you against us other than the fact that we have committed ourselves to working for peace according to constitution of Allah as it has been revealed to us just as it was revealed to you before us? The fact is most of you are rebellious against the rule of Allah.
60) Say, shall I tell you about those who caused much worse mischievous propaganda than that which you are causing against the rule of Allah? They were those whom Allah condemned and let them stay the way they chose mischievous like monkeys and senseless and greedy like pigs because they became slaves to their harmful and destructive ambitions and desires, such were the ones who became people of harm and destruction so they were worse in rank and far more astray from the right path than you.
61) Likewise when these people come to you they say, we are committed to working for peace but in fact they were warmongers when they came and so they departed with the same mindset but Allah makes manifest what they hide in their minds.
62) Therefore you will see most of them try to beat each other at doing worse against humanity out of animosity for mankind by participating in things that are against the divine constitution. Harmful and destructive indeed is for humanity that which they do.
63) Why don’t their scriptural teachers and their administrators of constitution stop them from promoting and participating in things that are against Our constitution and destructive for humanity? Harmful and destructive indeed are their works.
64) Yet the Jews dare say, hand of Allah is tied up! Nay! it is their own hands that are tied up through hoarding and profiteering because of their tricks based on their selfish greed they have gone far away from the guidelines of Allah as is obvious because they say, do not use what you have for the benefit of others. Say both of His hands are free but He uses things as He has planned them. However it is due to the fact that the revelations that have come to you from Allah are causing many of them to increase in their destructiveness in opposition to them. We have thereby let lose among them animosity and hatred till the day of uprising. Every time they conspire to kindle the fire of war, Allah extinguishes it. Nonetheless they remain committed to striving for spreading wars in the land but Allah supports not those who spread disorder in the land.
65) If the people of the book had committed to working for peace properly and had become consistent with Our rule, We would certainly have removed their self created ills and entered them into the blissful kingdoms.
66) If they had observed the constitution in form of Torah and the Injeel and other revelations which were sent to them from their Lord, they would have certainly enjoyed abundance of good things from above them and from underneath them. Though there are some among them on the right course of actions but most of them do nothing but that which is harmful and destructive for mankind.
67) O you the messenger! Deliver the message which has been revealed to you from your Lord because if you do not do that then you do not fulfil your set out mission because Allah has appointed you for protection of the mankind peoples. So rest assured that Allah will not let the opposers of his guidance succeed.
68) Say, O people of the Book! You have no ground to stand upon unless you observe properly the Torah and the Injeel as well as other revelations that have come to you from your Lord. This guidance which has come to you from your Lord will surely increase the rebellion and opposition in many of them but you should worry not about those who oppose it.
69) Rest assured that those committed to working for peace, be they Jews, the Sabians or the Christians - whichever people work for peace according to the constitution of Allah and for the good end result for humanity - will have no to worry for their future or regret what they would have done for establishing the constitution of Allah.
70) Certainly We bound the Children of Israel to Our constitution and sent them messengers. Whenever there came to them a messenger with a message that did not go with their make beliefs they called him an impostor and they fought against him.
71) It is because they thought no hard work would be required to fulfil the mission but it was yet they remained inactive like blind and deaf. Allah turned to them yet again through this revelation but many still after this revelation has come to them remain inactive like blind and deaf but Allah is seeing all that they do.
72) Certainly they have covered up the truth in their given scripture by their make beliefs who claim, Allah is the saviour, the successor appointed for Mary despite the fact that the saviour himself used to say, O children of Israel! Commit to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah who is my Lord as well as your Lord. Surely any people who attribute sovereignty to any other than Allah then denial of constitution of Allah will cost such people blissful kingdom and instead painful suffering will be such peoples’ aboard. There will be no helper for such as transgress in matters relating sovereignty of Allah.
73) Certainly they have covered up the truth in their divine scripture by their make beliefs who claim, Allah is one of the three in a Trinity because there is no god other than one God. If they do not stop saying what they say, a painful suffering will befall those among them who oppose Our rule.
74) Will they still not turn to Allah and consult His revelation for their own security? For Allah protects mankind only through his blissful revelation.
75) The defender appointed for protection of Mary was no more than a messenger, many messengers had already passed away before him. His community was faithfully consistent with Our mission. They both together participated in Our mission. See how the revelations are made clear to them to know the truth yet see how they ignore the truth!
76) Ask them, would you rather serve someone other than Allah who can neither harm nor benefit you whereas Allah is He who observes all that benefits or harms and makes it manifest as well?
77) Say, O people of the book! Add not to your divine constitution anything without proof of its benefit or harm and yield not to make beliefs of those who went astray through their make beliefs before you, They misled many others and have themselves strayed away from the path that is set properly.
78) Condemned were those who covered up the truth in the scripture with make beliefs from among children of Israel by the tongue of David and Jesus the guardian of Mary because they opposed Our constitution and worked against it persistently.
79) They would not stop people from inflicting harm and destruction upon each other therefore harmful and destructive indeed were their actions.
80) As you can see yourselves many of them are supporting the side of those who oppose installation of Our constitution. Harmful indeed is that which they themselves are doing for their future because they have strayed away from the guidance of Allah so in painful suffering they are going to live all their lives unless they repent and reform.
81) The people from among the Jews and the Christians who claim to have committed to working for peace had they really committed themselves to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah along with this prophet as per that which was revealed to him, they would not have taken as their supporters those from among Jews and Christians who oppose Our rule but most of them are rebellious and work against Our mission.
82) You will find that extreme in enmity to those who commit to working for peace are some of those who claim to be Jews as well as those who commit to rule of other than that of Allah but nearest in affection to those who are committed to working for peace are some of those who claim to be Christians. That is because among them there are some people who are wise and thoughtful who discourage animosity towards other human beings so they behave not ignorantly and arrogantly towards others.
83) So much so that when they hear that which is revealed to this messenger, you can see their eyes filled with tears of realisation because they recognize the truth. They say, our Lord! We commit to working for peace therefore join us with those who bear witness before people manifesting glory of Your constitution.
84) What reason do we have not to commit to working for peace according to constitution of Allah when the purpose of revelation has been made clear to us? Why should we not hope that our Lord joins us to be party of those who work for the good of each other according to His set out plan?
85) Therefore Allah will reward them with kingdoms in which things of need and desire will flow like rivers and they will live in that state for as long as they live according to Our advice. Such is the outcome for those who do what is good for humanity.
86) As for those who reject and oppose Our goals and guidelines, they are those who will remain in painful suffering unless they repent and reform.
87) O you who commit to working for peace! Do not transgress the set limits by making unlawful that which is made lawful by Allah because it is beneficial, surely Allah supports not those who transgress His set limits.
88) So partake in that which is lawful and beneficial of that which Allah has provided for you, thus be consistent with constitution of Allah according to which you claim to be committed to working for peace for the good of mankind.
89) Allah does not hold you liable for that which has no potential for harm in your constitutional addendums but He does hold you liable for that which does have potential for harm and destruction of the community in your constitutional addendums and amendments because the purpose of constitution is to cater for the community under its jurisdiction on average scale of your peoples’ needs and desires or to give freedom to community regarding worries about its livelihood. So any who wish to be in the administration who do not find themselves capable of serving community this way should join a training program comprised of three periods that are sufficient for the purpose. That should enable you to interpret and add your amendments to the constitution properly and will protect your constitution against misuse and abuse. That is how Allah makes clear to you His goals and guidelines so that you becomes a worthy people that others look up to.
90) O you who claim to be working for peace! Surely struggles for power through struggles for wealth thereby becoming divided and a target practice for each other are destructive therefore are works fit only for the opposer of the rule of Allah therefore stay away from them so that you could prosper.
91) The opposer of constitution of Allah desires to stir up enmity and hatred between you as a people by means of power struggle through rivalry for wealth to take your minds off of the revelation of Allah as regard community support network, will you then not abstain from negative competition against each other?
92) So be supportive of the constitution of Allah by supporting the messenger by abstaining from things that are harmful and destructive for you the human community but if you do not then be warned that duty of Our messenger is only to pass on Our message clearly.
93) They do no bad who truly commit to working for peace through taking steps to remove obstacles in the path of others towards peace because that is how they work when they participate in the community to be consistent with constitution of Allah and humanity. That is why they commit to working for peace so that they take steps to remove obstacles in path of others towards peace. They just want to be consistent with constitution of Allah through commitment to working for peace, they just want to be consistent with humanity through doing what benefits mankind and Allah approves such as work for the benefit of each other.
94) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Allah puts you through struggle for anything worth the effort for getting hold of it that is within your jurisdiction within your reach/means in order to make evident such people in community as show concern for its future but any who transgress the clearly set out limits for getting things thereafter for such is painful suffering as a consequence.
95) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Do not destroy or let go that which is worth the effort to hold on to while you are prohibited to do that. So if any of you destroys it or lets it go to waste deliberately then his penalty is equivalent of whatever one has destroyed or any compensation equal to loss as valued by the local community or any other settlement for that matter as fairly judged by the court and as advocated by two representatives of the parties involved and that penalty or compensation should be handed over at the apex of justice to stop reoccurrence of such terrible act in the future though Allah orders that whatever happened in the past before the proper installation of the constitution be settled in the best interest of the community but if anyone repeats it in future then Allah will let him suffer the penalty as a consequence because Allah holds people to constitutional obligations strictly through outcomes of their actions.
96) Lawful is for you to seek the abundance of prosperity through His provision for your livelihood as the community but it is prohibited for you to gather anything good as individuals at the expense of the community far as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the sacred constitution. For the good of each other therefore be consistent with the constitution of Allah who has gathered you all under His constitution.
97) Allah has set the apex goal of the constitution as a firmly founded sanctuary for mankind with clear restrictions through guidance by way of terms and conditions as landmarks so that you become aware that it is Allah who makes manifest for you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth because Allah has set laws to make all things manifests.
98) Therefore beware that Allah is strict in enforcing His law of cause and effect but Allah is also protector of mankind through blissful revelation.
99) The duty of the messenger is nothing less than passing on the message and Allah makes known through your actions whatever you do against mankind openly as well as whatever you do against humanity in private.
100) Say, the harmful and the beneficial ways of life are not the same in their effects on the mankind even if collecting the abundance of good things at the expense of harming the human community amazes some of you for a while because it does not last therefore be consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of humanity O people who have sense so that you could really prosper!
101) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Do not question people about things they have done in the past before the installation of the constitution because if you changed your path in that direction then you will harm your mission to be a community worth the name. So think again whether you still want to question them about those things whereas the Quran is revealed to change you the people for the better, that is how Allah compensates you about those things because Allah is protector of mankind as the revealer of the blissful revelation.
102) Indeed communities before you did raise such questions and due to that they broke up that is how they ended up in opposition to the mission of Allah.
103) Allah did not allow the individual hoarding at expense of community because he did not allow slavery of some by others and He did not allow individual ownership of land because He did not allow animosity between mankind yet those who reject and oppose constitution of Allah tell lies against Allah, for most of them have no sense because they bother not with learning sense.
104) When it is said to them come to what is revealed by Allah and come to the messenger so that you become organised people. Their reply is, sufficient is for us the way upon which we found our forefathers. What! Even if their forefathers knew nothing and followed no guidance?
105) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! The responsibility for well being of your people rests upon yourselves as a community and administration and any who move away from this concept can do you no harm if you yourselves remain on the course advised, which is the goal set by Allah for all of you to turn to and that is how Allah teaches you what you should be doing.
The following verses are not about making will when one is to die because when, where, how, why one dies no one knows so it will look silly for God telling people to make will when you are facing death. This only happens when one is about to be hanged for crime of murder or something and one is asked what is your last wish. These verses as is obvious from their context that they are about constitutional obligations and about administration and community. This is more about swearing in a new administration and ensuring that out going administration has done what it was supposed to do and that new administration is reminded about its role regarding community that it must fulfil. The outgoing administration is held accountable by community as well as the new administration that is going to take over its legacy. If the outgoing administration has done anything wrong it is duty of incoming administration to let community know so that new administration is not held accountable for what the old administration did wrong. So the following verses detail procedure for changing administration. The conflict of interest is dealt in these verses ie any person coming in to administration to serve community must do so and not try to take advantage of his position in the administration at the expense of the community. Each and every member of the community has rights and responsibility just like each community institution and administration so all are to work within their assigned sphere. In other words constitution is supreme and all must live by it and judiciary and law and order departments are to ensure that all are doing what they are supposed to do so that the community as whole is running as smoothly as possible.
106) So O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, when you put in place a new community administration- to take over the legacy as time for expiry approaches for any of your existing administrations- make them declare under oath among yourselves that they will take care of community before two people from justice department from among you the people or use some other arrangement to secure your community while you are on the move in the land towards this objective in order to avoid falling in danger of extinction. Gather both of the administrations after the changeover network is in place for swearing in the new administration by making them swear in the name of Allah as if by your prompting saying, we do not participating in this administration for any undue gain be the beneficiaries our close relative and we will not hide any evidence before Allah or community and if we do then we will be of those who work to harm the mission of Allah and damage the community.
107) However if it becomes clear that either of the two administrations are guilty of perjury then let two others better qualified witnesses from among those people of the community who were deprived of their right come forward and testify under oath saying, by Allah our statement of account is more complete than theirs. We have not transgressed in our testimony because if we did, it will be inflicting a great harm upon the community.
108) By this procedure it is more likely that the administrators will bear true witness or at least fear that their testimonies under oath could be challenged by opposing testimonies of others under oath. So be consistent with Allah and heed His advice for the good of humanity because Allah guides not a people who rebel against His constitution.
109) On the day of final accountability when Allah gathers the messengers and asks, what response were you given by your people you were sent to? They will say, we have no knowledge outside what you already know, only You know all there is to know about it.
110) In turn Allah will ask, O Jesus the successor of Mary! Recall my favour upon you and your community. Remember how at the time I strengthened you with divine revelation therefore you could speak to the people wisely with maturity and how I taught you the book, the wisdom, the Torah and the Injeel? How you were able to revive a people lying in the dust into a community the like of a soaring bird by My revealed plan by breathing into it a new breath of life and how you were able to heal the people ignorant of divine knowledge by birth as well as how you were able to end the isolation of a neglected people by My plan and how you were able to bring the destroyed nation back to life by My guidance? Furthermore call to mind how I protected you from the violence of the Children of Israel when you came to them with clear goal and guidelines yet those who opposed my guidance among them said, this is nothing but a manifest conspiracy against our religion and the existing way of life?
111) And remember when I inspired the disciples to commit to working for peace on My behalf by supporting My messenger and they said, we commit to working for peace so bear witness that we are of those who have committed themselves to working for peace.
112) Behold! The disciples asked, O Jesus successor of Mary! Is it possible for your Lord to reveal for us a heavenly program? He replied, be consistent with Allah if you really are committed to working for peace that is the heavenly set goal for you.
113) They said, we surely intend to participate in it because our minds are satisfied and we intend to make it evident to others that you have told us the truth and we act as an example about it for others to see.
114) Said then Jesus successor of Mary, O Allah our Lord! Reveal for us a set course of action from the heaven and let it be the program for happiness for the first of us as well as for the last of us and a proof of your divinity thereby grant us our sustenance because You are unique of the Sustainers.
115)Allah said, I will reveal it for you but if any of you fails to fulfil its obligations then I will let him suffer the torment like of which I have never allowed for any of the nations in the world.
116) Therefore on the day of accountability Allah will ask, O Jesus son of Mary, did you ever say to the people, take me and my community as sovereigns instead of Allah? He will say, glory of sovereignty only belongs to You! How could I say what I had no right to say? If I had ever said so, you would certainly know it. You know what is in my mind even but I know not what is in Yours because You have full knowledge about all things.
117) I never said to them anything other than what You commanded me to say which was to serve the rule of Allah, Who is my Lord and your Lord. I bore witness to them to this fact for as long as I remained among them but when You brought my life with them to an end, You were the One Who watched over them and surely You are witness over everything.
118) If You let them suffer the consequences of their actions then they surely were Your creatures but if You protected them through Your revelation then You are surely Mighty in Wisdom.
119) Allah will say, this is the day on which the truthful will benefit from their truth. They will have gardens through which flow rivers of livelihood to live therein for as long as they deserve. Allah is well-pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. This is the mighty achievement.
120) To Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is in between them and He has set laws governing over all things.
05-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Join Date: Mar 2005
= 0 For This Post / 9 Total
Lol still spam in this site :S
05-29-2012, 04:42 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Just as in surah 1 it is explained how to look at the quran as a whole as an agreement between man and God and the benefits and losses for mankind if they do or not so in surah 2 the most important point is conflicts and resolutions and the benefits and losses if people remove the conflicts or keep them alive. In surah 3 main point is people existing together disorganised in confusion as if animals living in jungle or realise the benefits by organising in to a community and see the difference. Surah 4 explains organisational structures and social relationships based upon that social structure. Surah 5 moves on to issue of constitution and how important it is to realise the concept that constitution is supreme and no human society can move forward unless it follows divine constitution to the letter. People are then moved on to next stage and that is once a human society is fully organised on divine constitution then it is ready to think about problems and solutions relating progress and prosperity and that is what this surah 6 is all about. It talks about problems that are seen to be obstacles in the way of progress and prosperity and it offers solutions of that nature. In doing so each surah brings stories of the past people as to what problems they faced and how they were guided out of those problems and what problems were faced by the divine messengers in trying to convince people towards prophetic way of thinking as taught by God.
Surah 6 AL ANAAM= The Progress and Prosperity
Proclaim in the name of Allah the beneficent, the merciful.
1) Sovereignty belongs to Allah Who evolved the heavens and the earth and distinguished the darknesses by means of the light yet those who oppose rule of Allah ascribe sovereignty to others.
2) He it is Who evolved you from the very foundational stage to what you are and set for you a period of life by a set law due to which reaches you from Him livelihood yet you are in doubt about His sovereignty.
3) Behold! It is Allah alone who is ruler in the heavens and in the earth. He makes manifest what you conceal and what you reveal because He shows you the results of your actions.
4) Yet there comes not a scripture from amongst the scriptures of their Lord but they turn away from it.
5) And for sure likewise continues their behaviour of denial with this divine truth that has come to them but soon they will come to know the reality of that which they are ridiculing.
6) Have they not seen how many generations We have let destroy themselves before them? We did establish those nations to be more powerful in the land than yourselves because they followed Our guidance to begin with so We sent down for them abundant rain from the heaven and made the rivers flow beneath their feet as we promised them yet they went astray and for their works against Our guidance We left them destroy themselves and raised in their places other generations who followed Our guidance.
7) And the reason We sent you a book that is written on paper is so that they can touch it even with their own hands as well instead of listening to mere word of mouth yet those who oppose Our guidance still say, this is nothing but a clear falsehood to trick us.
The point made here is that word of mouth is just word of mouth which one can say then if one needs to change it one can claim it was something different one said but a written word cannot be changed after it has become available widely. Also it cannot be hidden after it has been spread. So if one meant to trick other through conspiracy then one would make sure no traces of the message are left out there that could lead the opponents to the source of its origin. Because the divine message is deliberately spread in writing therefore it cannot be called a conspiracy because both the source and the message are manifestly linked.
8) And they say, why has he not been sent with a power of a king? But even if We had sent him with power of a king he still ought to carry out Our mission and that is not expected by them.
9) Because even if We had made him like a king We would certainly have made him as an upright man and thus they would have ended up making similar excuses to cover up the truth as they are doing now.
It matters not whether a divine messenger has power like a king or not his objective is to gain support for bringing about a good human society based upon education about human values that is progressive and prosperous and therefore at ease within itself. This can never be the case if people ruled like kings in the jungle ie lived like animal kingdom on basis of survival of the fittest. Rivalries based competition takes all down the spiral of becoming worst than animals. So if that is what people want than that is what they will get but if they will realise and change for the better due to divine mission then that will be the end result of their own hard work otherwise they can carry on laughing to their own destruction.
10) Through similar excuses messengers before you were ridiculed because of Our guidance to save people from their own self imposed destruction but in the end those who ridiculed Our guidance they were hemmed in by the very consequences they were forewarned about but they laughed it off at the time.
11) Say, travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who ignored, rejected, opposed and even declared wars on Our guidance.
12) Ask them, to whom belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth? Tell them, to Allah! He has imposed it upon Himself to be merciful therefore He will certainly gather you all together under His constitution on the day of uprising wherein is no doubt. Only those who are putting themselves in loss are therefore not committing themselves to working for peace.
13) To Him alone belongs all that exists in the darkness of night as well as in the light of the day. That is how He makes evident what He knows for the good of mankind.
14) Say, should I take as my sovereign other than Allah who is the originator of the heavens and the earth when it is He Who provides provisions for all but is Himself free of all needs? Say, I am told to be the foremost of those who submit to His rule and be not of those who accept sovereignty of any other than Allah.
15) Say, I am conscious of the consequences should I be inconsistent with guidance of my Lord, for I am aware of the painful suffering of a mighty day of uprising.
16) He who is delivered from the torment of that day has indeed received blissful revelation of Allah and this is clearly a great achievement.
17) And it is entirely up to Allah whether He lets you suffer any harmful consequences of your actions but if does then none can relieve you other than He Himself and likewise it is up to Him if He blesses you with blissful life due to your own actions because He has set laws to govern over all things.
18) He is the supreme authority for His people because He is wise and fully aware.
19) Ask them, whose testimony can be reliable the most? Tell them of Allah, so let Allah be the testifier between me and you that this Qur’an has been revealed to me by Him so that I warn you thereby and all those whom it reaches. Say, can you likewise bear witness that there is any other god beside Allah and that you have his testimony for this claim of yours? Tell them, I have no such proof to bear witness to such claims of yours instead I am told to say, surely He is the One and the Only God and I am absolutely free of attributing sovereignty to any other than Allah that you are committed to without any basis.
20) Surely those to whom We have given the scriptures before know this fact about the Quran as they know their own children due to resemblance of the message. The truth is those who are putting themselves at a loss will still not commit to working for peace.
21) Who can be more harmful for mankind than a people who attribute a lie to Allah or reject and oppose His revelations? Surely there is no escape from consequences of their actions for those who work against Our constitution.
22) And on the day when We will gather them all together under Our rule and ask those who ascribe sovereignty to other than Allah, where are those rulers whom you took for My rivals?
23) They will have no argument but to say, by Allah our Lord, we were not at all of those who lived by rule of other than Allah.
24) See how they will lie against themselves and how the sovereigns they took for granted other than Allah will leave them in the lurch?
25) Of them there are some who can hear you but pay no attention as if we have cast veils over their minds and deafness in their ears so they are unable to understand. Even if they see every one of Our revelations they will not commit to working for peace. They are so sure of themselves that when they come to you they come to fight with you. These opposers of Our guidance claim these are nothing but tales of the ancient.
26) They themselves oppose Our guidance and tell others to oppose it also. By doing so they are only harming future of their own peoples but they realise it not.
27) And if you could imagine the scene when they will be made to stand by their these very actions at the brink of terrible suffering they will say, we wish we could go back to the beginning and this time we will not deny the revelations of Our Lord instead we will join those who were committed to working for peace.
28) Nay! They will say this because they will come to know the results of their actions which they used to hide before through false excuses. In fact even if they could be sent back to start again, they will certainly repeat the same things which they are forbidden to do. They are liars indeed.
29) Because they say, there is nothing better than the way we live our life of this world so we will not be pushed over by supporters of divine constitution.
30) If you could imagine another scene when they will be confronted by followers of their Lord at the time when they are in trouble. One group of them will ask, has that which you were alerted about not proven true? They will say, yes by our Lord. It will say, then taste the consequences for denying this reality and inflicting terrible harms on each other against the advice of your Lord whereby you ended up in this situation.
31) Those nations of people are indeed lost who deny that they will ever face the consequences of their actions foretold by Allah. When that moment will overtake them all of a sudden they will cry alas! How negligent we have been about this moment. That is how they will bear the burden of their own harmful actions on their own backs and painful indeed are the consequences that they will suffer.
32) The life of this world is nothing more than a purposeless game for those who ignore Our guidance and neglect their responsibilities to others but the life that will come after the revolution will be better for those who will be consistent with Allah and humanity. Will you then not use your intelligence to think sensibly?
33) We make evident indeed for people to see O messenger that it makes you sad what these ruling elite and priests do others because they not just deny you the people your rights rather these destructive people are in contempt of guidelines of Allah.
34) Likewise were denied messengers before you by their people but steadfastly they held on to what they denied and put up with their persecution until Our help came to them because none can change the set out laws of Allah so consequences cannot be escaped. You have already received the reports of what happened to those messengers and their opposers.
35) If you find their opposition to Our guidance hard to bear then if you can find a way to their ground thus help them understand Our revelation by bringing them the proof thereby. If Allah so wanted He could have put all of them on the same track instead of putting them through struggle for it therefore be not like those who are ignorant of divine plan.
36) Surely those who seek guidance will listen to it, examine it and accept it. As for the self centred mentally stuck in the rut Allah will move them out of the way that is how He will bring them under His rule.
37) They ask, why has no proof been sent with him from his Lord? Tell them, Allah has surely proven His authority by sending a proof but most of these people know not what proof and proving is.
38) Behold, there is not an animal that walks upon the earth or any bird that flies by flapping its wings in the air but they are organised communities as an example for you. We have not left a thing without Our law therefore they all turn to law of their Lord.
39) Those who deny and oppose Our evidences in form of set out goals and guidelines are self centred lost in themselves so they are like deaf and dumb living as if in many layers of darkness of ignorance. Whoever so behaves Allah lets him go off His track and whoever works towards path that is firmly founded He lets him be on that track.
40) Ask them to think carefully and answer, when you face a disaster Allah has alerted you about or the last moment of revolution confronts you all of sudden, will you act upon the law of any other than Allah for your survival if you are truthful in your claims?
41) Say, no rather based upon His laws alone you will take steps to survive and forget those whom you have set up as His rivals in sovereignty then if it is His plan then He will relieve you from the affliction you face.
42) We did send messengers before you to other nations with Our guidance but the ruling elite and their priests opposed Our guidance so at length We caught them facing consequences of their actions in form of suffering due to adversities and that is how We gave them chance to learn from such experiences to be good human beings.
43) Why did they the leading people of them not then humble themselves towards their less well off when the suffering through rivalries overtook them? On the contrary their minds became even more stubborn thus their destructive leadership made their harmful acts seem fair to them.
44) When they ignored the warning they had received then We let open the gates of every kind of prosperity for those leading them thereby gates of poverty for those following them but just as they were rejoicing in what they were given We suddenly caught ruling elite faced with uprising by the ruled masses and that is how they were plunged into destruction through inflicting harm upon each other.
45) This is how We cut off the roots of those who work against Our guidance because sovereignty belongs to Allah alone the provider of all the nations in the world.
46) Ask them, just think for a moment that if Allah takes away your hearing and your sight and seals up your minds then is there any sovereign other than Allah who could restore them to you? See how We explain things in Our revelations over and over again and yet you act against them.
47) Say, just think if the affliction Allah warns you about comes to you suddenly or openly, would any nations be destroyed other than the ones who live their lives opposing Our constitution?
48) We have sent the messengers only to deliver Our plan for prosperity of mankind and Our warning so any who commits to working for peace therefore removes rifts from among communities will have nothing to be anxious about nor anything to regret for once rule of Allah is properly established in His kingdom.
49) But such as oppose Our goals and guidelines will face the consequences for their transgressions against humanity by acting against Our rule.
50) Say, I do not claim to you that the treasures of Allah are under my control or that I am aware of the future nor do I claim that I am a king rather I follow what is revealed to me. Say, are the blind and the seeing alike, why don’t you think?
51) Therefore prompt through this revelation of the Quran those who are concerned for the betterment of humanity for gathering under the rule of their Lord because there is no sovereign for them other than Him nor any protector or intervener so that they become consistent with His constitution and humanity.
52) So drive not away those who call for the installation of the rule their Lord day and night seeking only to achieve His set goal. You are not liable for anything they do nor are they liable for anything you do. Yet if you drive such people away from installing the rule of Allah then you will be counted among those who work against Our guidance.
53) That is how We have set some people to struggle for the good of the others therefore influential but ignorant people look down upon them and say, are these the people whom Allah has favoured from among us? Say, does Allah not know best those who appreciate His guidance?
54) When those who claim to be committed to working for peace according to Our set goals and guidelines come to you say, peace is the goal set for you because your Lord has imposed upon Himself to bless you with blissful revelation for the good of mankind so if any among you commits any harmful acts against others because of ignorance and thereafter turns to guidance of Allah and mends his ways accordingly then you will find Allah protecting you through blissful revelation.
55) That is how We explain Our goals and guidelines so that the way of the culprits becomes clearly evident.
56) Say, I am stopped from serving rulers other than Allah to whom you invite me. Say, I am not going to follow your baseless ideas and practices, for if I do then I too would be lost and cease to be the one guided properly.
57) Say, I am upon evidence based clear guidance from my Lord which you oppose arrogantly but to make you face the results of your such actions is not my responsibility which you are so keenly rushing for seeing. Indeed the decision for that rests with none but Allah alone Who declares the truth due to being unique in making decisions.
58) Say, if what you rush to see was my responsibility then the matter between you and I would have been settled already but Allah knows best how to deal with those who transgress His limits.
59) Because the keys to better future rest in following His constitution as no one makes known the ways to success save Him. He makes evident whatever is of benefit for mankind in the land and in the sea and there is not a single decree in a page of His book but it makes it evident, nor is there a grain under the darkness of the earth nor anything wet or dry which is not governed by a clear decree.
60) Moreover it is He Who takes away your awareness during sleep at night and knows what you do during the day and at length He wakes you up from sleep to let you complete your decreed span of life. That is why you should turn to His advice so that He informs you as to what you ought to do.
61) Because it is He the irresistible Who watches over His people and provides for you ways and means of survival till there comes for any of you the death when Our set out causes cause you to die and they never fail in their task.
62) That is how they are brought back to Allah their only true sovereign. Beware therefore that sovereignty of this kingdom solely rests with Him and He is swift in settling the accounts.
63) Ask them, who delivers you from calamities in the darkness of the land and of the sea as you call upon His laws in open humility but saying quietly, if You deliver us from this affliction then we will indeed become a worthy people?
64 Say, Allah delivers you from these and all other calamities yet you attribute sovereignty to others and live by their rule of law inflicting harm on each other.
65) Say, through His revelation He has the power to remove calamities from above you and from below you or to let you split into discordant factions due to ignoring His revelation to let you taste the violence from one another. See how We explain things clearly in Our revelations over and over again so that they may learn to understand.
66) Yet your people (the human community) are rejecting and opposing this Quran even though it sets them goal worth pursuing. Tell them, I am not appointed as a warden over you to force you into accepting and doing things against your benefit.
67) For everything foretold there is a set out time period for its fulfilment and soon you will come to know what you are told.
68) So when you come across such as inflict harm upon each other against Our set out goals and guidelines, avoid them till they engage in some other thing. However if the opponent makes you forget about this advice then when you remember it disengage from people who transgress against the set limits of Allah.
The prophet is told to deliver the divine message to people but avoid getting involved in their usual senseless quarrels with each other. In other words prophet is told to choose the appropriate moments for delivering the divine message to people. Even if they start their usual quarrels the while prophet is sitting with them he should leave. It is because people who are hell bent on settling their scores with each other do as they want and listen to no one in their heat of the moment so better to wait till people are done with each other.
69) Though people who do what benefits others will not be held responsible for those who do what harms others yet it is their duty to advise them because they may realise and refrain from harming each other in future.
70) Let such people do as they please who make the sole purpose of their life mere fooling about to amuse themselves at the expense of others because they allowed themselves to be deceived by wrong thing in life of this world. However keep on advising them with this Quran lest they end up destroyed as a consequence of harm they inflict on each other thereby let them become aware that they will have none to rescue them from set laws of Allah and nothing will be accepted of them even if they sought to offer every imaginable thing as ransom. Such are those who are condemned to suffering the consequences of their own harmful actions. For them are deluge of worries as painful suffering due to their transgression against Our set limits.
71) Say to them, should we depend upon the rules of other than Allah who can neither benefit us nor harm us? Should we turn upon our heels after Allah has guided us to the right way like the party whom the opponents of rule of Allah have misled and is wandering around in the land confused while its friends are calling it to the right path saying, come to us! Tell them, advice of Allah is the only true guidance. We have been commanded to accept the rule of the Lord of the nations,
72) and to establish His rule of law and be consistent with Him and humanity, for it is His constitution under which we are all to gather if we want to live in peace.
73) Because it is He Who evolved the heavens and the earth for a set purpose that is why the day He initiated the process of accountability to commence, so it did. His word is always true. That is why the kingdom will truly belong to Him on the day when the new life will be breathed in to the universe as people install His constitution and abide by it because He is such a sovereign Who is all aware.
74) Call to mind the time when Abraham said to Azer, the chief priest of his people, why do you take your make beliefs for gods? Surely I see you and your nation in manifest error.
75) That is why We educated Abraham about Our sovereignty of the heavens and the earth that his nation may become of those who understand this concept with certainty.
76) Once it so happened that when the night covered his nation he observed a star being worshiped by them. His nation claimed, it is my Lord but then it faded away, so Abraham said to them, I rely not on such as fade away.
77) Then he observed worship of the moon that was shining. His nation claimed, this is my Lord but that too faded away. To make them realise he said, if my Lord guides me not then I am certainly of those who go astray.
78) Then he observed worship of the sun with its brightest shine. His nation claimed, this too is my Lord and it is the great one but it also faded away. On this Abraham said to them, O my people! I am free of all those to whom you attribute sovereignty other than Allah.
79) I turn myself to Him alone Who has evolved the heavens and the earth, and I am not of those who attribute sovereignty to anyone other than Allah.
80) However his people start fighting with him so he said to them, are you fighting with me about Allah whereas He Himself has guided me indeed? I do not fear those whom you attribute with sovereignty other than Him. Nothing happens unless my Lord so planned, the knowledge of my Lord encompasses everything, so why don’t you examine my statement thoughtfully?
81) How can I give any importance to that to which you attribute sovereignty when you are not paying any attention to your own actions for making them rivals of Allah for which He has not given you any proof? Which of the two parties of us is based on firm foundation in accordance to goal of peace? Tell me, if you really have the wisdom.
82) Surely those who commit to working for peace and do not discredit their working for peace with transgressions against limits of Allah, such are the ones who will truly attain peace because they are the ones who are guided properly.
83) And that was the argument with which We furnished Abraham to guide people. We exalt in ranks whoever work for it m We find deserving, surely your Lord is wise and He makes His wisdom evident for mankind to become wise.
84) And We gave him Isaac and Jacob and guided them all as We guided Noah before them and among his descendants were David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron thus We reward those who do good for each other.
85) Likewise Zakariya, John, Jesus, and Elias all of them were of those who removed obstacles from the path of others towards peace.
86) Moreover Ishmael, Elisha, Jonah and Lot We raised every one of them for the nations to educate them
87) as We raised some of their forefathers, their children and their brothers. We appointed them for Our service and guided them to the way that is firmly founded.
88) Such is the guidance of Allah whereby He guides whoever works hard to attain guidance. Had they submitted to false sovereigns instead of Allah their hard works would have come to nothing.
89) Such were the people to whom We gave the book, the wisdom and the messengership. Now if these people who claim to follow them the Jews and the Christians yet oppose this guidance it matter not because We have others who oppose it not.
90) The fact is those were the people who were rightly guided by Allah therefore follow them and tell these people, I am not asking you for any reward for it because this message is nothing less than a divine constitution to examine and implement for the good of the people of all the nations.
91) No importance they give to the constitution of Allah those who ignorantly claim, Allah has never revealed anything to any human being. Ask them, who then sent the book that Moses brought a light and guidance for mankind? You have transcribed it on separate sheets, publishing some and suppressing much of that given knowledge, which neither you nor your forefathers previously possessed. If they cannot answer then just tell them, Allah and leave them alone with their baseless superfluous arguments.
92) Likewise is this equally blessed book like the ones before it which We have revealed confirming what came before it so that you warn the people living in the Mother of the Cities and those who live all around it. So those who commit to working for peace for better end goal commit to working for peace thereby and it is they who fulfil their contracts faithfully.
93) And who can be more destructive than the one who invents a lie - and attributes it to Allah or claims that like is revealed to me too when in truth nothing was revealed to him- or the one who claims that I can create the like of what Allah has revealed? If you could only imagine the time when these transgressors against Our rule are overwhelmed by mutual destruction due to the people who serve Our kingdom as they extend their jurisdiction saying, give up yourselves! Today you are faced with disgraceful consequences as a terrible reward for making up and spreading lies against Allah which you had no right to do but you showed arrogance against His revelations thereby harmed humanity!
94) And indeed you have come to us alone as we thought of you earlier leaving behind all that we gave you as loot and we do not see with you your interveners whom you assumed sovereigns instead of Allah as regard all your affairs. All your ties have been cut off indeed so what you assumed has failed you.
This verse is talking about people who are to fall under Muslim rule at some point in time in future and this is how Muslims will say things to them reminding them how they used to deal with Muslims and others when they used to be in power. We are also told why they fall under Muslim rule because of rifts among themselves based on caste, class and creed etc therefore hatred and infighting. Little disagreements if not taken care of sensibly then they could develop in to big quarrels over a period of time just like growth of a seed in to a tree. Likewise doing a little good can benefit humanity a great deal. This way a small movement can grow big and well established community can crumble in to dust. It is all about rising and falling of nations and what makes then rise and fall.
95) Surely it is Allah Who causes the seed and the fruit-stone to split and sprout in to a big plant or tree. That is how He brings forth the living nation from the dead and the dead nation from the living. It is Allah alone who does all this then how is it that you move away from the truth?
96) He gradually introduces the day to the zone of the earth under the darkness of the night and He made the night for rest as well as made the sun and the moon for you to determine times, such are the arrangements of the mighty who makes things evident to educate people.
97) And He it is Who has made for you the stars as guides so that you might find your way thereby in the darkness on the land or in the sea. We have explained things indeed in Our revelations very clearly for people who use their sense to learn.
98) And He it is Who has originated you from a single life form and set out for you this place to settle in and a place to rest in peace. We have explained things in Our revelations very clearly for people who learn to understand things.
99) It is He Who sends down water from the heaven as rain and therewith produces vegetation of all kinds, He brings forth green crops producing grain piled up in the ear, palmtrees laden with clusters of dates hanging within reach, gardens of grapes, olives, and pomegranates, though their fruit resembles in kind yet is different in variety. Look at their fruits as they yield and ripen. Behold! In these things there are evidences as to how set laws operate in the universe for those who would commit to working for peace.
100) Yet they assign sovereignty to ruling elite along with Allah even though He created them and ascribe to Him sons and daughters without any proof. Free is He from any such need and beyond such make beliefs as they ascribe to Him.
101) To Him is due origin of the heavens and the earth. How does He have a son when He has no wife because He created everything all by Himself? That is how He makes everything evident.
102) That is description of Allah your Lord! None is ruler but Him the creator of everything, so be consistent with His constitution because upon that rests survival of all things.
103) Eyes cannot see Him while He can see all the eyes. He is the Subtle, the Aware.
104) There indeed have come to you the people clear evidences from your Lord to open your eyes, so any community that opens its eyes, it is for the benefit of itself and any that plays blind, it is to its own destruction, for I am a messenger of Allah and not a keeper over you to prevent you from doing things against my wishes.
105) Thus We explain Our revelations over and over so that the opposers of our guidance are forced into admitting that you are a learned person but taught by who? And that this may become clear to people of understanding.
106) So follow what is revealed to you the people from your Lord, for none is ruler but Him and turn aside from those who attribute sovereignty to others than Allah, for they have no sense.
107) If Allah enforced His will instead of giving them choice they would not be such as attribute sovereignty to other than Allah. Because We have given them freedom to choose therefore We have not appointed you their keeper nor made you their attorney.
108) So do not approach without wisdom the issue of those whom these people attribute sovereignty instead of Allah as response will be animosity and break down of communication affecting deliverance of message of Allah. For that is how each group of people act as it seems right to them. Remember, in the end after trying their ways they all will turn to constitution of their Lord so that He tells them how they should act properly as human beings.
109) These attributors of sovereignty to others instead of Allah swear by Allah to Muslims that if a divine message as per their demand came to them directly they would most certainly follow it faithfully. Say to them, surely choice of sending of revelations rest with Allah Who knows who to choose as His messengers and what would make you realise that even if a revelation comes to them they will still not accept it?
The point here is not revelation or to whom it comes but what it demands ie people not being masters of each other but work together to achieve set out goal according to divine terms and conditions. Also if a people are not bothered to use their minds to examine divine truth for themselves then whether they are given a message through one source or another makes little difference. The decision has to be given on the basis of examination of testimony whether it stand scrutiny or not.
110) For We will still leave their minds and their eyes remain under their own choice to use them as they wish which prompted them to rejection of Our guidance in the first place so We will let them wander about in their rebellious confusion.
111) Therefore even if We had sent them as messengers people like kings or made the people who already destroyed themselves speak to them telling them how they destroyed themselves and presented all the different things in the world before them as proof of divine set up and operation, they would still not have committed to working for peace unless Allah enforced His will taking away their freedom of choice because most of them make silly demands due to their remaining ignorant of Our purposeful program for them.
112) Like this messenger We let rise against each messenger his opponents, the destructive people from among the masses and from among the leadership- some of them inspiring the others with seductive speeches to deceive them. Had your Lord enforced His will, they would not have done that therefore remain alert but ignore them and what they plot,
113) To such let the minds of those incline who do not commit to working for peace for the good end result for mankind so let them live in fools’ paradise and let them earn what they may.
114) Say, should I seek rule of other than Allah when He alone is the One Who has revealed this book with all necessary detail? Those whom We gave the book before know very well that it is revealed to you from your Lord for this purpose due to similarities between the books therefore you should not be of those who have doubts
115) because words of your Lord fulfil the criterion for truth and justice. There is none who can change His set out laws that operate the universe words. That is how He makes evident for mankind that He is aware of everything.
11) That is why if you followed most of the people on the earth they will lead you away from the way of Allah because they follow nothing but make beliefs and promote nothing but destructive goals and guidelines.
117) In fact, your Lord knows best the people who have strayed from His way and He knows best those who are on the path He advised for them.
118) So participate only in that which has seal of approval upon it in the name of Allah if you want to demonstrate that you are truly committed to working for peace.
119) Why should you not partake in that which has seal of approval upon it in the name of Allah when He has clearly explained to you in detail what you are forbidden to do except in case of danger to yourselves or in a situation that is chaotic? In fact many mislead people through their make beliefs due to lack of knowledge based on proof. Your Lord makes evident by results of their actions those who act against His set limits.
120) Abstain from all criminal activities whether you are among public or on your own in private. Surely those who commit crimes will face consequences for their wrongdoings.
121) Do not participate in anything which has no seal of approval in the name of Allah, for that is surely transgression against the limits set by constitution of Allah. In fact the opponents of rule of Allah encourage their supporters that they should fight with you so defend yourselves against them because if you went along with them then surely you will be considered of those who attribute sovereignty to other than Allah.
122) Can a nation that was like dead due to ignorance thereby infighting whom We raised to life by inspiring it with light of knowledge to walk in harmony with humanity be like the one that is in the depths of darkness of ignorance from which it cannot come out? That is why We let the opposers of Our guidance remain in bliss of their ignorance due to what they do
123) and that is why in every town We let arise criminals as their ring leaders to conspire therein and they plot against none but their own people though they realise it not till the results of their such actions surround them.
124) Whenever there comes to them a revelation they say, we will not commit to working for peace till we are given that which is given to the messengers of Allah directly. Allah knows best to whom He should give His message. Soon these criminals will be overtaken by humiliation as a result of their actions against Our advice by a severe revolt by their victims for their evil plots against them.
125) Whoever works hard according to set out laws of Allah for understanding His guidance He opens his mind/chest to Islam=peace and whoever works hard according to His set out laws in the universe for disorder and confusion He lets his mind/chest become narrow/squeezed so tight that at the very idea of Islam=peace he feels as if he is climbing up the ultimate point in height. That is how Allah makes evident the fault on the behaviour of those who oppose His guidance.
126) No matter what Islam=peace is the way of your Lord that is firmly founded and We have explained it clearly in Our revelations for the people who have learned to think properly.
127) For such is the kingdom of peace approved by their Lord. He is their supporter because of their works according to His guidance that leads to peace.
128) That is how in time Allah will bring all of them together under His constitution the leadership and the masses. O ruling elite (politicians, priests and capitalists), you deceived masses in great numbers. At the time of uprising the masses enslaved by them will say, Our Lord, we both have used and abused each other but alas, by now we have had enough of each other so we have reached the end of our term for living like slaves as You foretold us. Each of the masses will say to others, let courage be your aboard until the establishment of that which Allah has decreed. Surely your Lord is wise and that is how he makes it evident.
129) That is how We let transgressors against Our rule turn against each other because of their course of actions to bring about the change for the better.
130) So O parties of leaders and masses, did not there come to you the messengers from amongst you who proclaimed to you My set out goals and guidelines for you and warned you that if you ignored My advice then in time you will end up in this situation calling for revolution through uprising? Their response at the time to Our call will be, our state of affairs bears witness against ourselves and that is how the life of this world has deceived them and so at the time they will testify against themselves that they were indeed of those who opposed Our rule and that is why they ended up in the situation they found themselves in of which they now want to get out.
131) Your Lord does not let any townships destroy themselves without His guidance and alerting them the while their residents are unaware of their crimes.
132) All nations are made to face the consequences according to categories of their own actions because your Lord is not unaware of what they do.
133) That is because your Lord is Self-Sufficient and Lord of Mercy. Had He so planned, He could have let you people destroy yourselves as well and replaced you with others as He raised you as the off-springs of others who passed away before you.
134) Surely what you are being alerted about must come to pass and you can do nothing against it happening unless you repent and reform.
135) So O my people! Do whatever you can against the installation of the constitution of Allah and I will do whatever I can for installing the rule of Allah then soon you will find out who is rewarded better in the end, rest assured that the transgressors against rule of Allah will never prosper
136) Because they only give away to others who need help in the name of Allah a tiny fraction of what Allah has provided for them of the crops and of other things of value saying, this is for Allah as per their make beliefs and rest of that is for our other masters who are partners of Allah. Their set up partners’ part of things is not for Allah but the part they set up for Allah in their things can be offered to their masters. What a self destructive decision they reach for themselves!
137) That is how these make beliefs have made it look great in the eyes of many of these slaves of other masters even to destroy future of their own people in order to ruin themselves and to confuse them in the name of religion. Had Allah had not given them freedom to choose they would not have done so however let them remain in their chosen self destructive make beliefs if that is what they choose.
138) For this reason they assert with their lies that the land and its resources are restricted by Allah and none has the right to use them unless we allow it. And prosperity, they restrict acquiring it and they do not make manifest glory of the name of Allah thereby and they have attributed lies to Him about prosperity. Soon He will call them to account for their inventions and lies against Him in form of their make beliefs.
139) They also assert, whatever is yet not discovered of the wealth in the earth is only for us the ruling elite and it is forbidden for our masses but if it is of no value to our ruling elite then all the rest can share it. Soon He will make them face the consequences for their attribution of such lies. Surely He is wise and He makes His wisdom evident for all to see.
140) Losers indeed are those leaders who destroy future of their own people under their care foolishly without realising and restrict their participation in that which Allah has provided them by falsely ascribing prohibitions of that to Allah for them. Certainly they have gone off the set out track that is why they are not the ones who should be followed as leaders to the proper goal.
141) Behold, they have no right to claim ownership of things because it is Allah alone Who has created all kinds of plants, trellised and untrellised, the palm trees, the field crops with produce of different kinds, the olives and pomegranates, similar in kind yet different in taste. So eat of their fruit in their season and give away to others as gifts to enjoy on the harvest day and do not transgress against each other, surely He supports not those who accede His set limits.
142) Of the abundance of His gifts some are buried in the earth and others are on surface. So use all that Allah has provided for your use but follow not ways of opponent of Allah’s rule. Surely such a person is your open enemy.
143) Say, consider your social divisions based on worthless things. Take for example joining together of two weak people and joining together of two strong people and ask them, of these has He sanctioned the strong group or the opposite group or whatever divisions either of them contain within them? Answer me based on knowledge if what you claim is true.
144) Likewise take the joining together of two priests and joining together of two of the ruling elite, of these has He sanctioned the priests or their counter balancing ruling elite or whatever divisions either of them contain within them? Were you present when Allah gave you such commandments? If not then who can be more destructive than the one who forges a lie against Allah so that he could mislead mankind by telling them things without having any proof about them? Surely Allah does not guide the transgressors against His rule.
145) Say to them, I did not find in what has been revealed to me anything forbidden regarding partaking save participation in activities that lead to dead end and bloodshed and profiteering at the expense of humanity for such activities are senseless or harmful and destructive which reflect rule by other than Allah. Even so if anyone is forced into a helpless situation intending neither wilful inconsistency with constitution of Allah nor transgression against it then you the mankind will find your Lord protecting you through blissful revelation.
146) As for those who claim to be Jews We let them carry on with their self imposed restriction of the flesh of all animals having claws and the fat of oxen and sheep and goats, save that borne by their backs or intestines or that which adhered to the bones. That was the consequence of their deliberate transgression against Our rule and surely Our constitution is consistent with its set out purpose.
147) Yet if they oppose you say to them, your Lord is Lord of blissful revelation but His foretold scourge cannot be averted from people who are committed to crimes against His constitution and humanity.
148) Those who attribute sovereignty to other than Allah say, if Allah wanted neither we nor our forefathers would have been those who live by rule of other than Allah or could have declared anything unlawful. That is how their ancestors rejected the truth until they suffered the consequences they were warned against. Say, do you have any evidence for this claim of yours that you can put before us? The fact is you follow nothing but make beliefs and you follow nothing but lies.
149) Say, the argument of Allah is conclusive that if it had been His plan to enforce His will then He could indeed have guided you all by taking away your freedom of choice.
150) Say, bring forth your witnesses to prove that Allah has forbidden such and such. Even if they do bear witness falsely, you should not back them up in their false testimony nor yield to destructive ambitions of those who deny Our revelations and those who do not commit to working for peace for the better end goal for mankind and ascribe right of rule to others than Allah.
151) Say, come I will recite what your Lord has forbidden for you to do; that you should not assign right of rule to anyone other than Allah, that you should be kind to people under your care both old and young, that you should not compete as rivals in order to destroy people under your care through lack of provision because it is We Who have provided sustenance for you the community managers and the managed the community, that you should not commit against each other in public or in private acts that bring destruction upon community, that you should not take any life forbidden by Allah except according to set out laws for set out purposes. These are the things which He has instructed for you so that you may learn to be wise.
152) Also not to go near the right or property of any of your dependent individual except for improving it unless one has attained it unlawfully by using his force. In that case fulfil the measure that is necessary and just. We never burden a person with responsibilities more than one can bear. So whenever you deliver the verdict be fair even if it is against your own close relatives, thus fulfil your agreement with Allah. These are the things which He has enjoined upon you so that you are consistent with constitution of Allah for the benefit of humanity.
153) Verily this is my way the firmly founded way therefore follow it and do not follow other ways because they will lead you away from His constitution and set you against each other thereby destroy you. This is what He enjoined upon you so that you may protect yourselves against harm and abide in peace and harmony.
154) That is the reason We gave Moses the book to complete Our favour on those who would do things that benefit others, it contained detail of all things necessary for the set out purpose and was a guide and a bliss so that they commit to working for peace for the good of humanity in the hope of meeting set out standard of their Lord.
155) Likewise We have revealed this book as a blessing therefore follow it conscientiously so that you may become fully wrapped up in compassion towards each other.
156) We revealed this book in case you say, the divine book was revealed only to two parties before us and we were unaware of what they read,
157) or lest you say that if the book had been revealed to us then we would have followed its guidance better than them, so a veritable evidence has come to you from your Lord as a guidance and a blessing. Who then is more destructive than the one who denies access to the revelations of Allah and turns away from them oneself? Very soon those who turn away from Our revelations will face dreadful consequences for their aversion to Our guidance for humanity.
158) So what are they waiting for other than the enforcers of constitution of your Lord to take over them or are they waiting for installers of constitution of your Lord to secure them against their self destruction or are they waiting for results of their actions from your to take hold of them? On the day when some consequences of their actions from your Lord get hold of them no person will be able to benefit thereafter for committing to working for peace who was not already committed to working for peace or any who did not support his commitment to peace with good works for others. Say to them, wait if you will we too are waiting.
159) Surely those who change the constitution of Allah into make beliefs thereby divide into sects and identify themselves as sects, you should not do any such thing like them instead their case should be judged according to constitution of Allah that is how He will make evident to them what they are doing wrong.
160) So any people who come up with anything that benefits humanity will end up with a human community that is reflection of this example in return and any people who come up with anything that inflicts any harm on human society the consequences of that cannot be anything other than coming about of a society that is reflection of that like example wherein people inflict harm upon each other, so they are not inflicted any harm upon beyond that unjustly from outside.
161) Say O messenger, as for me surely my Lord has guided me to the path that is firmly founded, the ever true constitution for humanity as a whole, the path/community of Abraham the upright and he was not of those who give right of rule to any other than Allah.
162) Say, surely my effort for installing divine rule and my commitment and sacrifices for it as well as my life and my death are all for the mission of Allah the Lord of the nations.
163) He has no partner in His sovereignty thus I am told and I am the foremost of those who submit to His constitution for the good of mankind.
164) Say, should I then seek any other supporter than Allah when He alone is the Lord of everything? Each person or human society is liable to face consequences for what it does because no bearer of burdens bears the burden of another. Ultimately you all will have to turn to constitution of your Lord and that is how He will resolve for you all your disputes.
165) He is the One Who has made you the mankind inheritors of the earth and availed you opportunities that some of you may rise degrees above others in humanity and that is why He put you through struggle by means of what He has provided for you. Surely your Lord is swift in making people face the consequences of their actions yet He is also full of grace and full of mercy.
06-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Surah 7 AL ARAAF = The Heights of Excellence
Proclaim in the name of Allah the gracious the merciful.
1) Alif Laam Meem Suad.
2) This constitution is sent to you the people so that you let there remain no problem within your jurisdiction because of it therefore alert people about it because it will ensure dignity for those who commit to working for peace.
3) Therefore stick with that strictly which has been sent to you by your sustainer and do not take anyone else as your ruler other than Him yet little are you interested in that which leads to dignity.
4) How many a township have We let destroy themselves wherein some competed against the others out of rivalries causing severe pain and suffering in the land? Our forecast came true when revolt by some took the others all of a sudden at night or while they were taking their afternoon rest.
5) At length when Our law of consequences called upon them their only cry was, we have indeed been transgressing the set laws of Allah by inflicting harm upon each other.
6) At length We make those face the consequences of their actions to whom messengers are sent and We also ask Our messengers about the responses they received to their invitations to peace.
7) That is how We tell their story as an eye witness because We are never absent from the scenes of their crimes.
8) On such a day the court for justice is established and those whose good works for benefit of others tip the verdict in their favour they are the ones who attain success,
9) and those whose harmful works against others tip the verdict against them they find themselves in loss because they inflict harm upon others against Our set out law.
10) It is We Who established you on the earth and provided you with means for your sustenance therein yet you hardly stick to that which helps you attain dignity.
11) That is what We evolved you for and therefore moulded you into shape where-after We said to the tribal chiefs to accept for Adam the position of chief administrator. They all agreed save Iblees, he was not of those who agreed.
12) Allah said to Ibees, what stopped you from accepting Adam as a chief administrator when I told you? He replied, I am better at administration than him because You brought me forth as an ambitious person good enough to be the leader while you brought created him forth as if an earthen ware that just makes sound.
13) Allah said, you are out of this administration because you are not supposed to be arrogant therein. Get out of it and henceforth you are demoted.
14) Iblees said, give me respite till the time these people take over their offices.
15) Allah said, the respite you request is hereby granted.
16) Iblees said to Allah, since You caused me to lose my entitlement to leadership because of these people, I will from now on lie in wait for them looking for an opportunity to lead them away from Your set out goal for them.
17) Therefore I will attack them head on and will stab them in the back from behind them and I will deceive them from their right and from their left so You will not find most of them becoming people worth the name.
18) Allah said, get out of this administration disgraced and excluded, if any of them choose to follow you then I will certainly let all people from among you turn this place into a hell hole for themselves.
19) Thereafter Allah said to Adam, O Adam! Dwell you and your community in the blissful kingdom and participate therein as you desire but take no step against the terms and conditions of this constitution because you will become of those who do things that are harmful and destructive.
20) Yet iblees suggested some ideas to the leadership and the following both in order to bring out their worst against each other that was yet hidden from them so he said to them, your Lord has forbidden you from going against His constitution only in case you become kings or reign for a life time.
21) And he swore to Adam and his community both that I am your sincere adviser.
22) Thus he cunningly convinced them to go against the constitution but when they broke the set limits and experienced the life of lawlessness the results of their destructive actions against each other became obvious to them so they began to stitch together for themselves the pages of the constitution to recreate for themselves the lost blissful kingdom. Thereupon their Lord called upon them saying, did I not stop you from going against the constitution and did I not alert you that Iblees is your open enemy?
23) Both the parties responded, Our Lord! We have harmed ourselves. If You do not deliver us through blissful revelation for us then we will certainly be of the losers.
24) Allah said, get out of this terrible state of existence whereby some of you have become enemies of others whereas in the earth is sufficient provision for all of you for a set time.
25) Therein you will rise as nations and therein you will fall and that is how by means of that struggle you will be brought out of this state of affairs back into blissful state of existence.
26) O children of Adam! We surely have revealed for you the protective covering Our constitution so that you cover yourselves well against all harmful and destructive sources for your progress and prosperity. That is why the best protection against harm and destruction is consistency with constitution of Allah the mankind. This is one of the revelations of Allah so that people make it known to each other for their own good.
27) O children of Adam! Let not the opponent of rule of Allah succeed in causing fights among you the same way as Iblees seduced your ancestors out of great life in the blissful kingdom by stripping them of their protection in form of divine law thereby exposing them to mutually harmful and destructive conduct. The opponent of rule of Allah and his supporters attack you from an angle that you do not realise how they are going to harm or destroy you. However it is We that gave the opponents of Our rule the freedom of choice to be supporters of those who do not commit to working for peace.
28) They stick to each other so much that even when they inflict any harm or destruction themselves upon each other they say, we found our forefathers doing this and Allah Himself has commanded us to do so. Say Nay! Allah never commands what is harmful and destructive for mankind. Do you attribute to Allah something for which you have no proof whatsoever?
29) Make it clear to them that My Lord commands for fairness and justice and that you establish yourselves firmly in every such institution calling upon His laws sincerely for His judgement. So that you could return to the original state of blissful existence just as He created you originally.
30) That is how one group ended up being guided the while for the other group His forecast proved true that they will fall in error and remain therein because they chose the opponents of the rule of Allah as their leaders to guide them instead of guidance of Allah, yet they think of themselves that they are guided properly.
31) O Children of Adam! Keep your grip on what gives you blissful life in every constitutional institution by taking part through learning the knowledge so that you do not transgress the constitution of Allah, surely He supports not any people who go beyond His set limits.
32) Say, who denies to people in the name of Allah the blissful revelation of Allah which He has brought forth for the good of His people and the provision of beneficial things? Say, they are for those who commit to working for peace for life in this world to save them from going through the painful suffering of the uprising. That is how We make Our revelations clear for people who make effort to understand to them.
33) Say, My Lord has forbidden harmful and destructive participation only- by some against the others that ends up covering the whole community in gloom regardless the act is carried out in public or in private -and rebellion against state without any justification as well as ascribing sovereignty to any other than Allah for which He has granted no proof and saying things about Allah for which one has no proof.
34) For each nation there is a fixed term governed by set laws in the universe that is why the end of their term can neither be delayed for a moment nor can it be brought about earlier.
35) So O children of Adam! Whenever there come to you messengers from among you proclaiming to you My revelations those who will become consistent with them by changing their rule according to it will have nothing to worry about or to regret
36) but those who instead will deny access to Our revelations to others using their positions of influence out of arrogance will end up consumed by fire of hatred among themselves and they will stay in that state unless they repent and reform.
37) Who can be more harmful and destructive than the one who invents lies against Allah or denies the rights of others as set out in His constitution for mankind? To such people will reach whatever is decreed for them as law of consequences in their God given books. Until when installers of Our message arrive to take hold of them saying, where are those rulers upon whom you relied against Allah? They will say, they have forsaken us and they will bear witness against themselves that they were indeed opposers of Our rule.
38) The installer of Our rule will say to his opposers, if that is your choice then stay in the state like harmful and destructive people who passed away before you of the ruling elite and of the masses who lived in pure hatred for each other. Every community that entered painful suffering itself influences its sister community to same fate as well. That is how they carry on till all of them gather therein together and the later of them expresses its rage for the one before it saying, Our Lord! These have led us astray therefore double their painful suffering. He says, it is double for all of you who deserve it because you are a people who decided to remain ignorant of Our set out goal and guidelines.
39) Thus the earlier community says to the later, you have not done any better than us so you too taste the consequences for your own harmful and destructive actions.
40) Surely those who deny others access to Our revelations using their positions of influence out of arrogance, ways to understanding Our message do not open for them so their entrance into blissful life in this world is as unlikely as the passing of a thick rope through the eye of a needle. That is how We make those who commit crimes against mankind face the results of their own actions.
41) Painful suffering is their goal from the start to the finish that envelops them. That is how We make those who do things against Our constitution face the results of their actions.
42) As for those who commit to working for peace and act to remove rifts from between people to unite them in peace - We never burden any such community with more than it can bear - they are people worthy of blissful life wherein they can abide for whole of their lives.
43) That is how We removed whatever ills they have had in their minds against one another. Rivers of love, respect and livelihood flow between them because they express through their character and conduct that sovereignty belongs to Allah alone Who provided us with guidance to all this, because we could never have achieved all this had Allah not guided us. The messengers of Our Lord surely came to us with the set purpose. That is how they will hear people saying to each other, this is blissful kingdom which you have inherited because of your own hard work.
44) The people of blissful kingdom will call out to the dwellers of painful life saying, we have indeed found the promises of Our Lord fulfilled, have you too found the promise of your Lord fulfilled? Yes, they will answer and a crier will reply, the laws set out by Allah to govern the universe will always prove true against those who transgress against His constitution for the good of mankind.
45) Such as turn others away from the way of Allah by turning it in to make beliefs. That is how they remain a worthless people to the end.
46) Therefore between the two there is a clear characteristic distinction. It is because at the heights of excellence in terms of knowledge, character and conduct are to be administrators who are able to recognize all the people capable of working for blissful life by their features. They are to welcome those who will work for blissful life saying, achieving peace through progress in prosperity depends upon you! They will not have attained peace yet though they will have the hope to do so.
47) It is because when their eyes will turn towards the people who work for making lives hell for themselves they will say, Our Lord! Do not make us a part of these people who transgress against Your guidance.
48) That is how people at the heights of excellence will call out to certain people whom they will recognize by their characteristics saying, have you found out that neither your exploitation of each other through wealth nor through your positions of influence over people have availed you?
49) Are the people who have achieved blissful life for themselves not the very same people about whom you used to swear that Allah will never bestow His blessings upon them in form of prosperity? So enter you too the blissful life so that you too have nothing to worry about or to regret.
50) That is how the people working towards painful suffering and destruction will call out to those working towards peace and prosperity, give us some water of heavenly knowledge or some food for thought that Allah has provided you with so that we too could get out of our misery into a blissful life. They will say, Allah has certainly let both of these slip away from the people who opposed His rule,
51) people who took their harmful ambitions and destructive desires for the rule of law just for amusement and play that is how they were deceived by themselves about the goal of life of this world. That is why We let them fail in making progress just as they failed to see coming about of this situation in time if they continued along the path they chose for themselves. All this happened because they ignored Our revealed goals and guidelines.
52) Surely We sent them a book in which We detailed things based upon Our knowledge a guidance for blissful life for those who will commit to working for peace.
53) So, are these people waiting for anything other than the yet worse results of their actions? When the time for those results of their actions comes upon any people those who had been disregarded it end up saying, surely the messengers of Our Lord did come with a mission set out for them by Allah. Are there any interveners now who could intervene on our behalf or is there a way we could be sent back in time so that we do not do as we have done before. In fact such people are lost in themselves and the things they invent against rule of Allah leave them in the lurch.
54) Surely your Lord is Allah Who evolved the heavens and the earth in six periods of time by this right He established sovereignty over the kingdom. He causes the phenomenon of night by rotating the earth to cover the zone of the earth from the daylight by way of rotation of the earth each following the other in rapid succession as well as He made subservient to His laws the sun and the moon and the stars. Be aware that to Him belongs the creation therefore the sovereignty of the universe. Blessed is Allah with such capabilities the sustainer of all the world.
55) So invite people to your Lord purposefully and sincerely making it clear that He supports not those who rebel against His guidance,
56) therefore conspire not to create wars in the land after it has been pacified instead invite them to Him with concern for them and giving them hope for the better future. Surely the blissful revelation of Allah is always with those to guide them who do good for each other.
57) Likewise it is He Who raises the winds bearing vapour as a good news of His blessings until when they become heavy clouds that We move along to a dead land and make the rain fall upon it and bring forth all kinds of fruits and growth thereby. Likewise We raise the nations that are dead back to life so that you become a people worth the name.
58) The good soil yields rich produce due to plan of Allah and barren soil yields nothing but poor produce. Thus do We explain Our revelations over and over again for those who want to become a worthy people.
59) Indeed We sent Noah to his people and he said, O my people! Be you the submitters to the constitution of Allah because there is no ruler for you save Him. I fear for you the destruction on a mighty day if you do not abide by rule of Allah and continue on your harmful and destructive path.
60) The political and religious chiefs of his nation said, surely we see that you are in manifest error.
61) He replied, O my people! I am not in error on the contrary I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds.
62) I am appointed to deliver the message of my Lord and give you friendly advice for I know from Allah something that you do not know.
63) Do you wonder that there has come to you a message from your Lord through a man from among yourselves to warn you so that you become consistent with rule of Allah by receiving His blissful revelation?
64) But they denied him so We saved him and all who were with him in the same boat and let the rest destroy themselves who denied Our goals and guidelines. Surely they were a nation of blind people.
65) For the people of Aad We sent their brother Hud who said, O my people! Establish the rule of Allah because you have no ruler but Him. Will you then not be consistent with Him as well as each other for your own good?
66) The political and religious chiefs of his nation who opposed his message said, we can see that you are crazy and we think that you are lying.
67) He replied, O my people, I am not crazy on the contrary I am a messenger from the Lord of the worlds.
68) I am conveying the message of my Lord to you and I am a honest and sincere adviser for you.
69) Do you wonder that a reminder from your Lord has come to you through one of your own men to warn you? Remember that He made you successors after the people of Noah and gave you a tall stature or better status compared to other people till you remained on His path. Therefore reflect on the goals and guidelines that you have received from Allah, so that you may prosper again as you once did.
70) They replied, have you come to us with the demand that we abide by rule of Allah alone and give up those rulers whom our forefathers used to serve? Well, bring us what you are threatening us with if what you say is true!
71) Hud said, you have already fallen in pain and suffering by going away from rule of your Lord. Would you dispute with me about mere names which you and your forefathers have invented as sovereigns and for which Allah has revealed no sanction? If so then wait for yet more serious consequences I too will wait with you.
72) At length We saved him and his companions through Our guidance and We let cut off the roots of those who opposed Our revelations themselves and denied others their rights and access to Our revelations because they did not commit to working for peace.
73) For the people of Thamud We sent their brother Saaleh who said, O my people! Establish the rule of Allah alone because you have no other sovereign than Him. Now a clear proof has come to you from your Lord, here is a program for your recovery from Allah in form of his revelation to be as you once were when you used to follow His guidance, so let it rule freely in the land of Allah and approach it not with wrong intentions to use and abuse each other in case you end up in agony by inflicting harm and destruction upon each other.
74) Remember how you were made the heirs of Aad and settled in the land capable of building mansions in the valleys and carving out homes in the mountains. Therefore strive hard to spread the message of Allah instead of spreading wars in the land by working against each other.
75) The arrogant political and religious leaders from his nation asked the oppressed masses among them who had committed themselves to working for peace, do you know if Saleh has really been sent as a messenger by his Lord? They replied, we truly are committed to working for peace on basis of guidance with which he has been sent.
76) The people in position of influence among them said, we deny and oppose all that on basis of which you have committed to working for peace.
77) Thus they blocked the way to implementation of rule of Allah and defied the sovereignty of their Lord and challenged Saaleh saying, bring the destruction you have threatened us with if you truly are of the messengers.
78) At length the uprising took them by surprise thus new era dawned in their institutions under their jurisdiction uprooting their rule.
79) After Saaleh moved away from them saying, O my people! I did indeed convey to you the message of my Lord and gave you a good advice but you love not those who give you advise that is good for people as a whole.
80) Moreover We sent Lot who said to his people at the time, why do you inflict such terrible harm and destruction upon each other that no nation can exceed you in doing that in the whole wide world?
81) You are a people who use positions of political and religious influence to further your own harmful ambitions and destructive desires against the masses. Indeed you are a nation that has transgressed beyond set out limits.
82) The influential people of his nation had no answers for his concerns but said to their masses, drive such people out of your township because they are a people who want to clean up the township of things they see wrong!
83) However We rescued him and all his people from influence of these people except his leadership and its following because this party was of those who regressed beyond rescue.
84) So We let loose against them the flood of masses therefore see what was the outcome for such criminals.
85) For Madyan We sent their brother Shuaib who said, O my people! Live by the rule of Allah alone because there is no sovereign other than Him. There has indeed come to you a clear standard from your Lord so fulfil your obligations to each other according to this measuring standard that is properly balanced therefore do not withhold things from the people they are rightfully due and do not cause fights and wars thereby in the land after everything has been set in order. This is for your own benefit if you are really committed to working for peace.
86) Therefore do not sit in ambush on every path threatening with animosity and hindering from following the constitution of Allah those who commit to working for peace thereby seeking to turn it into an unworkable make belief. Remember how He multiplied you when you were a few in numbers and think also what was the end of the warmongers and conspirators in nations before you.
87) So if there is a group from among you who commit to working for peace on the basis of that with which I have been sent and another group who do not commit to working for peace then be patient until Allah decides between us because He is unique of those who make decisions.
88) The influential leaders of his nation said, O Shuaib! We will certainly drive you and those who have committed to working for peace with you out of our township or you will have to abide by rules we have in place as our tradition. He replied, What! Will you make us live by your tradition even though we detest it because it is harmful and destructive?
89) We will indeed be inventing a lie against Allah if we accept your harmful and destructive tradition after Allah has rescued us from it by giving us His own constitution. It is not possible for us to return to your tradition unless Allah our Lord so plans. Our Lord comprehends everything through knowledge. We surely put our trust in laws of Allah and say, Our Lord! Decide between us and our nation according to whoever is consistent with your guidance, for You are unique of the decision makers.
90) The leaders who opposed our guidance from among his people said, if you follow Shuaib then you will indeed be of the losers.
91) Thereafter at length the uprising by their victims took them by surprise and the new era in their institutions under their jurisdiction overturned their ruling system.
92) Those who called Shuaib a liar were as though they never ruled therein that is how those who called Shuaib a liar ended up being the real losers.
93) Shuaib left them saying, O my people! I did indeed convey to you the messages of my Lord and I did give you good advice so how can I be sorry then for the party of the warmongers?
94) We never sent a prophet to a township but We found its people afflicted with adversity and misfortunes because they worked against each other so We sent the prophets that they might learn to be humble and helpful towards each other by accepting Our guidance.
95) Then if they did, We changed their adversity into good fortune through their own hard work according to Our given plan till they became very affluent and said, our forefathers also had their adversity and affluence so it has nothing to do with guidance from Allah. So they went back to working against each other and that is how in time We found them taken by surprise by uprising because they paid no attention to what they were doing to each other as a people because they victimised each other.
96) Had the residents of the townships committed to working for peace and became consistent with Our constitution and with each other then We would have showered upon them riches from the heavens and the earth but they opposed Our program instead therefore We found them seized in effects of their misdeeds.
97) Have people of these townships immunity from Our declared consequences of their own actions affecting them by night while they might be fast asleep?
98) Or have people of these towns immunity from Our declared consequences for their actions affecting them in broad daylight while they are doing their usual?
99) Do these people think they can achieve peace without following the program of Allah? Not at all, the fact is no people can achieve peace by ignoring the roadmap of Allah other than those who are hell bent on their own destruction.
100) In what happened to people before is it not obvious for those who inherited the earth after its earlier occupants that We do make nations face the results of their own actions that is why We let nations before face the consequences of their own harmful and destructive actions against each other because their minds remained isolated from what We told them so they heeded not Our warnings?
101) Such like were the townships whose stories We relate to you and certainly their messengers came to them with revelations based upon evidence to guide them but they would not commit to working for peace on that basis because their ancestors rejected the guidance earlier so they blindly followed their behaviour. Likewise Allah finds these people who oppose His guidance mentally isolating themselves from His warnings.
102) Moreover We did not find most of them true to their claim of commitment to Our constitution instead We found most of them were rebellious who did things they were told not to do.
103) Then at length after them We sent Moses with Our revelations to Pharaoh and his chiefs but they too treated Our revelations with contempt so look at what was the end of those who conspired for rifts, fights and wars in the land against Our advice.
104) Thus said Moses, O Pharaoh! I am a messenger from the Lord of the nations,
105) responsibility has been placed upon me that I proclaim nothing about Allah save what is His right. I have come to you with a clear message from your Lord and the message is that you let ideological children of Israel abide by His rule under my guidance.
106) He said, if you have come with any proposal then place it before my counsel if what you claim is worthy of consideration.
107) So he placed His program before the court of Pharaoh for consideration and it clearly rattled the counsel.
108) That is how he smoothly stripped off the cover of Pharaoh’s power to expose reality before people that it amazed even those who were present.
109) The chiefs of Pharaoh’s nation said to each other in presence of Pharaoh, this person indeed has great knowledge and skill to transform people and lead them,
110) and maybe he intends to drive you out from your land. After knowing all this Pharaoh asks his chiefs, what do you propose?
111) They said, put him and his brother off for a while and send your messengers to all the cities to gather
112) and bring to you every person skilful and knowledgeable in the art of debate.
113) And That is how came to Pharaoh people who knew the art of debate and said, we must have some suitable reward if we prevail.
114) Yes, he answered and you will certainly become my highly ranked administrators as well.
115) Then they asked Moses, will you go first or should we be the first to go?
116) Moses said, you go first. So when they put forth their proposals and arguments they created a great impression in the eyes of the people by display of great skill in winning peoples' minds.
117) So We said to Moses, now put forth your claim and arguments to demonstrate your divine authorization. And behold! It quickly rendered the skills of the competitors' of no consequence.
118) That is how the right of Allah to rule was proven and all that they put forth against it was proven mere falsehood.
119) That is how Pharaoh and his ideological supporters were overwhelmed through reason and made to reflect upon their position
120) and so the masters of art of debate were forced to accept the truth about rule of Allah
121) saying, we commit to working for peace according to the program of the sustainer of the nations,
122) the Lord of Moses and Aaron.
123) Pharaoh said, how dare you commit to working for peace with Moses before I give you my permission? In fact this is a plot which you all have cooked together to throw our people out of their land and take over but soon you will come to know the consequences for doing that.
124) I will isolate you from both ends by removing you from your positions of power and from the communities you come from and that is how I will keep you all under my rule.
125) They answered, we have turned towards rule of our Lord.
126) So you are going to stop us simply because we have committed ourselves to working for peace according to guidelines of our Lord that have reached us. Moreover they said, O Lord! Give us courage and steadfastness in our goal and help us complete our mission for being a peaceful people.
127) The chiefs of Pharaoh’s nation said to him, will you leave Moses and his people free to cause wars of dissention in the land and to forsake your rule through your chiefs? He said, we will gradually without their realizing destroy the leadership of their nation by making them exploit the weak people of their own nation and that way we will have irresistible power over them.
128) Moses said to his people, help yourselves according to the revelation of Allah by being persistent and steadfast in achieving your set out goal. The earth belongs to Allah alone and He gives it as a heritage to those of His people whom He finds capable of inheriting it. However rest assured the success is ultimately for those who are consistent with rule of Allah for the good of mankind.
129) They said, we suffered harm and destruction before you came to us as well as since you have come to us and we see no end to our troubles. He replied, it is quite possible that through ignoring His program your Lord may let your enemies destroy themselves and make you inherit the land instead due to following His program then He will see for how long you follow His constitution for the good of humanity.
130) Due to inflicting of harm and destruction upon each other We found people of Pharaoh caught in bad traditions and customs resulting in loss of their productivity therefore We gave them program to refer to.
131) But instead whenever they had prosperity they said, It is due to our traditions and customs but whenever scarcity and hardship struck them due to their own wrong ways of conducting their affairs they ascribed that to bad luck due to Moses and those with him. Beware! The misfortunes were theirs due to set laws of Allah as consequences of their own actions yet most of them bothered not to learn even from results of their own actions.
132) Instead they said to Moses, no matter whatever proof you may bring us to convince us with we are not going to commit ourselves to working for peace with you.
133) Due to their harmful mindset and destructive attitude We let bring upon themselves calamities like religious conflicts, tribal, racial and caste conflicts and class conflicts and thereby the bloodshed and Our revelations made these things clear to them already yet they persisted in their ignorance due to their arrogant leadership because they were a kingdom of criminals who worked hard in opposing Our constitution.
134) Each time they fell in their self created trouble they came to Moses and said, O Moses! Call upon your Lord on our behalf on basis of whatever agreement He has with you, if you help remove the trouble from us then we promise you we will truly commit to working for peace with you and let the Children of Israel go along with you.
135) But every time We removed the trouble from them for a time behold! They broke their promise.
136) That is how We let them drown themselves in the sea of their own wrong doings because they denied access to others to Our revelations and ignored them themselves paying no attention to the warned consequences
137) and that is how We made that nation which was oppressed the inheritor of all that piece of land from east to west which We had blessed. This is how the word of your Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because they faced difficulties with hard work and persistent courage thus We brought to end the rule of Pharaoh and his people which they installed against Our set limits.
138) and that is how We made ideological children of Israel cross the sea of troubles yet when they came across a people who were serving other rulers than Allah they said, O Moses install for us a ruler like the kings these people. He replied, you are surely a people ignorant about what you are asking for,
139) because in what these people are devoting their lives to is their own destruction because make belief and falsehood is all that they are practicing.
140) He further said, should I seek for you a sovereign other than Allah when it is He who has raised you for the task of taking His message to the nations in the world.
141) So call to mind the time when We saved you from the people of Pharaoh who put you through a terrible torment by gradually destroying your leading people by setting them up against your masses and to come through all that with help of revelation of your Lord was a matter of great struggle for you.
142) That is why We appointed Moses to change the dark period of hardship for nation of Israel so that We completely establish it as a community and that is how he met the target set out by his Lord for changing hardship with prosperity. Thus said Moses to his brother Aaron, support me regarding my nation in order to put it right and do not follow the way of trouble makers and warmongers.
143) When Moses presented himself to meet Our set out target because his Lord spoke to him Moses said, O my Lord! show me the task that I may see through Your mission. He said, by no means can you fulfil My mission unless you pay attention to the mass of people and set it on its proper course only then you will be able see through My mission, because as his Lord saw the mass of his people He found it scattered thus Moses was overcome by gravity of his task. Eventually he came round saying, sovereignty belongs to You alone and I turn to you for guidance and I am the foremost of those who commit to working for peace.
144) Allah said, O Moses! I have chosen you for delivery of my messages to the people so take what I give you and be of those who implement it thereby become a worthy people.
145) So We prescribed for him in the tablets for guidance all essential goals and guidelines with all necessary lessons for detail saying, hold onto these firmly and tell your people to hold on to these best of precepts. Soon I will direct you to townships of those who rebel against Our constitution.
146) Those who behave arrogantly in the land due to holding positions of influence in defiance of My set out rights and responsibilities for mankind without having any right to do so. They are such that even if they are shown the need for every term or condition for peace they will still not commit to working for peace and even if they are placed the right guidance in front of them yet they will not go by that, instead if they are shown a way in opposition to that they will follow it. It is because their aim is to deny Our set out rights to others that is why they ignore them.
147) That is why those who deny Our set out rights and responsibilities for mankind and the end results of their actions their works are void of intention for benefiting others. What can their reward be other than what they have earned?
148) Even people of Moses in his absence brought about a power structure as per their ambitions which proved divisive and harmful. Did they not realise that it served them no useful purpose nor could it lead them to any beneficial end? Yet they did it and thus became transgressors against Our set out universal laws and suffered the consequences.
149) However when they suffered harm by their own hands they realized that they had gone astray so they said, if our Lord does not guide us through His blissful revelation and thereby removes from between us animosity we are going to be of the losers.
150) So when Moses came back to his people he was extremely sad so he said, what a harmful and destructive thing you have done in my absence! Have you tried to trip the rule of consequences by your Lord? He put down the Tablets and grabbed his brother by his head pulling him closer asking what happened. Aaron said, O son of my mother! Some of our people with influence did not support me instead they were almost ready to fight me, so do not make my enemies happy by counting me among the wrongdoers.
151) At this Moses said, O Lord! Remove any ill between me and my brother and grace us through blissful revelation because You are full of grace and full of blessings for mankind.
152) Surely those who brought about the power struggle to derail Our mission incurred condemnation of their Lord as well as disgrace in life of this world, that is how We show results of actions of those who invent harmful and destructive ruling structures, systems and practices against Our guidelines.
153) As for those who do harm to others in ignorance but then reform thereafter and commit to working for peace your Lord indeed protects them through blissful revelation.
154) When sadness of Moses subsided he picked up the Tablets in writings of which there was guidance to blissful life for those who wished to live in accordance with rule of their Lord.
155) For that reason Moses chose a large number of people from his nation to accomplish Our set out task for them but seeing they were overwhelm by the vastness of the task he said, my Lord! Give them courage, for had it been Your plan, You could have let these people destroy themselves by their own hands long ago and well before this mission. Will You then let us all end up destroyed for the harms committed by some ignorant people from among us against others? This struggle is only for establishing the goal You set for us whereby You let stray and suffer whoever works towards that end and guide to blissful life whoever works to that end. Your guidance is all we rely upon therefore remove our difficulties by inspiring us with Your blissful message, for You are uniquely graceful to mankind.
156) Thus ordain for us what is good in this world as well as in the world hereafter surely we have turned to You for our guidance. He replied, I will let suffer those nations that deserve it due to ignoring My advice but My blissful program covers everything for prosperity of mankind. I will especially bless those nations that are consistent with My set out constitution and struggle to attain freedom from all ills from between themselves by committing to working for peace on basis of My set out universal laws .
157) Such as those who follow the messenger, the universal prophet or the one who belongs to mankind as one of them - whom they will find described in the Torah and the Injeel. Who invites people to do what is for common good of mankind and discourages them from doing what is harmful for humanity, he makes it legally binding for people to do what is beneficial for mankind and he makes it legally unlawful all that is harmful and destructive for mankind, making obvious to them their self created problems as heavy burdens round their necks showing them the way to free themselves from them. Therefore those who commit to working for peace with him and are sincere to him and support him by follow the light with which he is sent will be the ones who will be successful and prosperous.
158) Say, O you the mankind! I am the messenger of Allah to all of you to whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. None has the right to rule this kingdom save Him Who brings nations to life if they follow His laws and lets them perish if they do not. Therefore commit to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah along with His prophet who belongs to your human community and who commits to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah for the good of humanity according to His universal laws therefore support him so that you are guided to blissful life in here and hereafter.
159) Among the people of Moses there was a community that guided each other with set out purpose in mind due to which they established justice
160) because We turned them round into an exemplary community. That is why We revealed to Moses the guidance when Moses sought to temper his people so We told him to use your divine revelation as your foundation to build your community upon that is how sprung forth the community based upon knowledge therefrom whereby each of the people became aware of their obligations. That is how We sheltered them from harms by sending to them Our guidance for peace and prosperity saying, take part in all good things We have provided for you. They did no harm to Us by going away from Our set out goals and guidelines but harmed themselves
161) when it was said to them remain peaceful in this township and participate therein as you please inflicting no harm upon each other by entering the gate fully submitted to Our constitution so that We protect you from harming each other as well as increase all the more the reward for those who will do good for others.
162) Yet the people with destructive mindset and harmful attitude among them changed the goal which was set for them and as a consequence We sent upon them the heavenly ordained painful suffering for their transgression against each other.
163) Ask them about the township that was built upon troubled waters. At that time they transgressed against the peace and stability in the township even though during period of their stability their livelihood came to them easily and plentiful but during the period of instabilities they could not obtain it even by very hard work, thus We left them to struggle because they transgressed against Our constitution even after being warned of consequences,
164) Some even asked warners, why do you advise a people whom Allah will let destroy themselves for ignoring His advice? They replied, to fulfil our duty by our Lord and so that they may become consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of humanity.
165) However when they ignored warning We let those who warned against harming others prosper but We let those who broke Our laws suffer the painful consequences due to their transgression.
166) That is why when they persisted in their harmful and destructive ways even after Our warning We said to them, remain low life the way you are having no sense of purpose.
167) Moreover it is the law of your Lord that if they do not turn to His constitution then He will let rise against them others who would keep afflicting such people with grievous torment till the day of uprising. Effective is law of consequences as set out by your Lord yet He is also protector of mankind through His blissful revelation should one repent and reform.
168) At length We let them become divided into sects and dispersed into different communities all over the land - some of them do good for each other but others do the opposite - We let them struggle for doing good to others as well as for doing harm to others so that they may come back to their set out goal and guidelines.
169) At length they were succeeded by still worse generation who inherited the book yet participated in life of this world harmfully and destructively and they said, we will face no painful consequences despite facing them. This is why if similar opportunities come their way, they will seize them again and again. Were they not made to agree to live by their divine book that they would not claim anything from Allah except what is consistent with the book because they have been given lessons about things in the book? So the best end goal for those who want to be consistent with constitution of Allah is to be consistent with humanity for the good of mankind, don’t you understand?
170) As for those who strictly abide by the book by struggling for establishing divine system, surely We never let the reward of such as act to mend human society go to waste.
171) That is how at the time We shook off them the mountain of calamities like a smothering cover upon them and they thought this situation was going to destroy and crush them under its weight. We said, hold firmly on to what We have given you as Our guidance out of such like situations so be consistent with what is in it so that you could guard and protect yourselves against such harms and destructions.
172) This way throughout time your Lord helped human species survive by means of having children and made some of them witnesses to their own species. Therefore they were asked, am I alone not your Lord? They replied, yes, we bear witness that You are. We advised and explained all this so that on the day of uprising you cannot claim that we were not made aware of all this goodness therefore we ended up the bad way that we did.
173) or in case you claim our forefathers started the tradition of rule by other than Allah through kings and priests and we just followed them being their descendants not knowing sovereignty only belonged to Allah. Will you then let us destroy ourselves on account of what followers of falsehood did?
174) That is why We detail Our goals and guidelines for you so that you could turn to them and create a blissful life for yourselves.
175) So inform them about the story of a party to whom We sent Our revelations as goals and guidelines but some people in the party ignored them and instead the leadership persuaded the nation in the opposite direction so most of the community ended up off the proper track.
176) This was the very reason We sent Our guidance so that through that We elevate humanity but instead it sunk itself deep into the earth by following its own make beliefs. Therefore its similitude is that of a hook that if you hang something on it, it stays twisted and if you leave it as it is, it still stays twisted. Such is the similitude of nations that deny others access to Our revelations but tell them these parables anyway perchance they reflect.
177) Very bad is the example set by those people who deny Our guidelines due to which they inflict great harm and destruction upon their own people.
178) Only that nation which works hard according to guidance of Allah is rightly guided but any that misleads itself such are the people that end up in loss and destruction.
179) That is how We let a lot of the people from among the leadership and the masses set for themselves life of painful suffering as their gaol because they have brains but they use them not for thinking things through and they have eyes but they use them not to see where they are heading and they have ears but they use them not to hear the calls to the path that is proper. They are just like animals or even worse than them when it comes to having any worthy goals to pursue because they are those who ignore Our set out goals and guidelines.
180) This is why to Allah belong the titles that are uniquely consistent with His being so invite people to Him by using them and refute those who invite to Him using names that are inconsistent with His being, such people will face the consequences for their such works.
181) Among those whom We have created there are nations some that guide others to what is consistent with Allah and with it they establish justice among mankind.
182) Those who oppose Our revelations We let them draw themselves step by step closer to their destruction in ways that they do not realize,
183) and even though I grant them respite My rule of cause and effect is ever effective indeed.
184) Has it never occurred to them that their companion is not a man struck by any mental abnormality rather he is a warner alerting against the obvious result of people inflicting harm upon each other?
185) Have they not pondered over the running of kingdom of the heavens and the earth and whatever Allah has evolved as to how Allah has set up laws to operate all things therefore their moment of destruction may be closer as a result of their course of actions against His constitution? On basis of what other better message after this will they then commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind?
186) He who finds no guidance from the message of Allah there is none to guide him so He lets them wander about in their harmful mindset with destructive attitude as a result of their transgression against constitution of Allah and humanity.
187) They ask you about the exact time of such destruction as to when exactly will it take place. Say, knowledge about that rests with my Lord alone and none can make it obvious save Him but at the time that is right. Its occurrence rests heavily on the laws operating in the heavens and the earth. It does not come but as a sudden revolt as happened to people before. They ask you as if you have the extraordinary ability to be aware of it. Tell them, the knowledge about it rests only with Allah and He told it in His books though most of the people bother not to learn and understand how things are set up to work and take place.
188) Say, how can I know precisely when the destruction will befall you when I do not even have the extraordinary ability to know things to benefit myself or to protect myself from harm rather I too depend upon set laws of Allah? If I possessed any such supernatural powers beyond human means to know the future as you assume then I would have secured many great things for myself and no harm would have touched me but as you can see we are all in the same boat as human beings therefore we must learn to abide by set out laws of Allah. I know this because I am a messenger from Allah to alert you people against the way of life that will end you in painful suffering though I am also bearer of good news about the better future for those who will commit to working for peace therefore they will end up in blissful life.
189) It is He alone who evolved you from a single life form and from that He brought about likes of it so that through this process of mutual support the life could continue progressing. Eventually there came about sexual reproduction and human beings that is how when a human male covers the human female then she becomes pregnant with a light burden that grows inside her while she walks around with it till the baby has grown fully ready to be born and they both fully rely upon set laws of Allah their Lord, hoping they are granted such a child who is a peace maker so that they could have a life worth living.
190) Even though He gives them a normal peaceful and peace maker child they end up committing what He has given them to rule of others than Allah despite the fact that Allah is free of rivals and partners in sovereignty.
191) Do they assign sovereignty to such other than Him who can create nothing but are themselves created by His creatures,
192) such as have neither the ability to help them nor can they help themselves?
193) If you tell them to follow your instruction they cannot follow you. It is all the same for you whether you rely upon them for anything or you do not.
194) In fact those upon whom you rely instead of laws of Allah are mere idols that are created beings like yourselves. If not then ask them for guidance and let them to respond to you if what you claim about them is not your own make belief but true!
195) Have they any real basis to continue their survival or any powers to have control over things? Have they eyes to see with or ears to hear with? Say, rely upon your make belief partners of Allah and collectively plan against my plan and give me no time to plan and see if you can do anything better in opposition to set laws of Allah than what I propose.
196) My supporter is Allah alone Who has revealed this book and He is also supporter of all those who act to bring about a community that is at peace within itself.
197) On the contrary those to whom you commit besides Him have neither the ability to help you nor can they help themselves.
198) If you ask them to fulfil your request as per your make beliefs, they cannot even hear you and although it appears as if they are looking at you but in actual fact they see not.
199) So O prophet, commit to showing compassion to people and keep fighting for justice thereby turn round those uneducated with wisdom instead of getting annoyed and turning away.
200) If any of the leadership with destructive mindset and harmful attitude tempts you then seek refuge in guidance of Allah because He makes His wisdom based upon vast observation manifest for mankind to benefit from.
201) Those who are consistent with humanity according to constitution of Allah when they are tempted by any of the leadership with harmful ambitions and destructive desires they refer to guidance of Allah therefore the proper way becomes obvious to them.
202) As for ideological supporters of those with harmful mindset and destructive attitude they drag each other into deeper and deeper troubles leaving no stone unturned in their efforts.
203) Despite being in such a mess because you do not bring them the revelation they desire, they say, have you not managed to invent something yet? Say, I follow only what is revealed to me from my Lord. This book contains veritable insights from your Lord, a program for prosperity of those who are sincere about committing themselves to working for peace.
204) So when the Qur’an is being recited listen to it for the advice so that you are shown the way to peace and prosperity.
205) That is you should strive hard day and night to spread the name of your Lord among your people with humility and quietly without being a loud mouth and never be of those who neglect Our advice.
206) Surely those who are committed to the mission of your Lord are neither arrogant nor rebellious in carrying out His mission that is how they work hard to reflect His glory through their commitment to His mission.
06-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
In surahs before this mankind were told to sort out themselves sensibly in order to organise in a way that they become a people worth the name instead of accepting life of animals. They were guided step by step into becoming a good human community that is well organised ready to move forward onto economic front. The initial goal was removal of conflicts and rifts then coming together of people was encouraged and then social set up was pointed out as a goal. Once people were brought together as a community based upon divine constitution the goal was set to make the community economically viable so progress and prosperity became the main issue as explained in surah 6 and developed further in surah 7. The quran intends that people who claim to follow it turn themselves into an excellent nation in every way. This is how the quran wants its followers to reflect the glory of Allah for others to follow suit.
Surah 8 is bringing to attention of mankind what a progressive and prosperous nations is expected to look like. Not only it is supposed to be able to cope with all that is thrown at it from any side but also go beyond that and be extra prepared for dealing with all eventualities. In short people who claim to follow the quran are expected to be productive to such degree that to go beyond that is not possible by any other people. This surah also brings to attention the intentions of other people who oppose way of life the quran promotes and tells its followers to not to neglect their defences and to be well capable of fending off any attacks by enemies of islam=peace and muslims=the peaceful people. In short muslims are supposed to be capable of containing the rest of humanity in order to ensure peace in the word on terms and condition acceptable to all. The quran does not give advantage to anyone muslim or nonmuslim when it comes to ensuring peace between mankind instead it provides such basis for it that none can come up with anything like it. It does not allow animosity between people even when people attack muslims yet muslims are told to go for peace if attackers so desire despite muslims having upper hand in the battlefield. Human dignity is not to be compromised is the main lesson of the quran because Allah wants to dignify human beings to their rightful status. If any people disgrace themselves that is up to them but that is not intention of Allah for them.
SURAH 8 AL ANFAAL= The Surpluses
Proclaim, in the name of Allah, the gracious, the merciful.
1) They will need an explanation of you about reserves. Tell them, savings are advised by Allah through the messenger for distribution between yourselves in times of your needs, this is how you should be consistent with constitution of Allah through setting up beneficial institutions among yourselves as a community. That is how you should be consistent with rule of Allah along with His messenger if you are indeed committed to working for peace.
2) The truly committed to working for peace can only be those who when they are told about program of Allah their minds are excited because when His goals and guidelines are recited to them their self confidence grows that is why they end up relying upon the set out universal laws of their Lord,
3) It is such that establish the rule (social structures, systems and practices) of Allah whereby they open up whatever We have provided for their sustenance for the benefit of each other.
4) They are the ones who are really committed to working for peace as they ought to therefore to them belong heights of dignity according to set laws of their Lord because they earn protection against all ills through securing honourable provision for themselves as a community.
5) It is due to this struggle for the set out purpose your Lord brought you out of your state of existence that you the people were in even though some of those who committed to working for peace were hesitant.
6) The hesitant group sought explanation of you the people with clarity of purpose about the purpose of the move in relation to the context of the mission that had been made clear to them already. They thought as if they were being led to the dead end so that is what they were expecting.
7) But remember Allah already set out for you one of the two goals even though you settled for the one that was least demanding as your target but Allah planned to fulfil His program according to His set out universal laws in order to eliminate the way of those who oppose His constitution,
8) so that the truthfulness of Our program proves true and the falsehood against it proves false even though those who commit crimes against humanity in opposition to Our constitution detest it.
9) Call to mind the time when you the people sought help of your Lord so He responded that I will help you with a force of one thousand men well trained and fully organized fit for the missionary task.
10) By means of this good news Allah raised confidence in your minds that help cannot come from anyone save through hard work according to constitution of Allah because Allah is mighty in wisdom.
11) Remember long before the commencement of the battle for the mission He filled you the people with confidence from Himself by raining down upon you the heavenly inspiration to free you thereby of any doubt or to remove from you any harmful thoughts caused by any opponent of heavenly rule and to strengthen your minds thereby and to help you take firm steps for the success of the mission for establishing the divine kingdom.
12) At the time your Lord revealed to you O prophet for the people on the mission the message that I am with you and told you to give courage to those committed to working for peace. I will thereby bring fear in the minds of those who declare war against My rule therefore go for the very foundation of their society/lifeline and dismantle each of their principles/aspects they stand upon in every way till they see sense.
13) Do this to them because they commit atrocities against each other in defiance of constitution of Allah and also against His messenger and any people who declare war against rule of Allah and against His messenger should beware that Allah has put in place the rule of consequences and law of retaliation.
14) It is therefore proper for you to use it if the aggressor repents and reforms not because there is indeed painful suffering for those who wage war against installation of constitution of Allah.
15) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! When you are challenged you must be fully prepared to strive against those who wage war against rule of Allah by oppressing and suppressing mankind and never should you budge from your position in the battlefield.
16) Be warned! Whoever leaves his position on such an occasion unless it be for battle strategy such as to join his supporting forces will be left by Allah in painful suffering and how awful will that life be for him!
17) And it is not that you are fighting them for your own individual gains but that you are fighting them for the greater goals as set by Allah according to His guidelines for the good of mankind so whatever you attacked them with it was not by you for yourselves but it was thrown at them with backing of Allah so that He puts those who commit to working for peace through this struggle successfully, Allah makes evident for people His vast observation indeed.
18) And that is something for you to think about because that is how Allah neutralises all plots of those who oppose installation of His rule thereby make each other suffer.
19) Say, O fighters against installation of heavenly kingdom, if you wanted heavenly truth to be made manifest then the truth has been demonstrated for you. So if you now stop opposing it then it will benefit you but if you step aside from the truth then We too will let the consequences of your own actions take their course and your forces however large in numbers they will not avail you at all because Allah is surely with those who commit to working for peace on His terms and conditions.
20) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Be consistent with constitution of Allah indeed along with His messenger and do not turn your backs on His message now that you have heard it.
21) Do not be like those who say, we hear but they act not upon what they hear.
22) Surely most harmful and destructive people in judgement of Allah are those who act as if deaf and dumb to His goals and guidelines having learned no sense.
23) And if Allah had found in them constructive mindset and beneficial attitude towards mankind then He would have indeed made their heeding to His guidance evident. Even though He had made sure that His message is delivered to them yet they had turned away and that is the clue that they heard it not.
24) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace, respond appropriately to the message of Allah and the call of His Messenger when he calls you to that which is to give you a great future thus make it evident by your actions that message of Allah does make difference to the man through his mind and surely it is He under Whose constitution you will all be assembled as one people.
25) So guard yourselves thereby against tumult and upheaval that results from oppression and suppression through your brotherhood because rift and civil strife not only affects those of you who cause it but you too as individuals and families will be dragged into it, so be warned that Allah is strict in making people face the results of their own actions.
26) Call to mind how He sheltered you when you were a few in numbers and were lacking in power in the land, always worrying in case your enemies would kidnap and enslave you. He made you strong through His revelation and provided you a safe asylum and gave you guidelines to participate in all that is beneficial for mankind so that you show to others that you have appreciated through establishing His rule.
27) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Do not betray knowingly the set mission of Allah via His Messenger nor violate your trusts in each other as a brotherhood
28) rather you should make manifest through your actions that things you have and children you have are in fact a means of helping you in this struggle to see how you deal with each other and surely it rests with Allah to reward you greatly should you work for the good of each other.
29) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! If you really desire to be consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of humanity then He will inspire you with sense of understanding of criterion and its use whereby you can judge between your mutual beneficial and harmful participation to free you from wrongdoings against each other and thus protect you from any resultant harmful effects for you because it is Allah alone who bestows dignity and honour upon mankind.
30) And remember how the opponents of heavenly rule plotted against you the people. They sought to take you captive or kill you or exile you. They conspired to do things their way and Allah also planned to do things His way and Allah is unique of the planers.
31) So call to mind the time when Our revelations were recited to them and they used to say, we have heard them and if we wished, we could produce the like. These are nothing but tales of the ancients.
32) And remember also how they used to say, O Allah! If this Quran is indeed the truth from You then rain down upon us some concrete supernatural miracles to convince us or inflict upon us some dreadful miraculous punishment to punish us for refusing to accept this Quran.
33) But Allah would only give them evidences as told and will punish them not the while you were in their midst delivering His message to them. Nor does Allah punish a people while there are amongst them such people as are truly seeking His protection in form of His guidance.
34) But now there is no reason why Allah should not make them face the consequences of their own actions because they have driven you out and they are blocking others from the sacred goal therefore they cannot be its supporters. Surely none can be its supporters save those who want to be consistent with rule of Allah for the good of humanity yet most of them do not learn sense to understand this.
35) Their ruling system in their jurisdiction is for nothing other than to gain influence on people to be arrogant or to take undue advantage of others. Say, then suffer the consequences because of your opposition to divine goals and guidelines.
36) Surely those who oppose Our guidance use what they have to block people from the way of Allah and so will they continue to spend but in the end their these very efforts will become the cause of their regrets and in time they will end up destroyed, that is how those who oppose installation of Our rule will end up gathered together in painful suffering,
37) In order that Allah may separate the people with destructive mindset and harmful attitude against humanity from the people with constructive mindset and beneficial attitude for humanity and heap the destructive people upon one another, thus put them altogether and then land them into pit of hell of their own making because they are of those who are losers.
38) Tell those who oppose Our rule, if they stop opposing Our rule from now on their past behaviour will be overlooked but if they persist then let them reflect upon the consequences for those passed before them.
39) Yet if they still persist then campaign against them until they are unable to cause wars anymore and actions of people are entirely judged by rule of Allah alone but if they stop then Allah is surely watching all that they do.
40) If they turn their backs to this advice then know that Allah supports you not them for He is supporter for the progress and helper of the prosperity of mankind.
41) Due to this help of Allah you are made aware that anything you produce as a community one-fifth of it is for Allah so that the messenger uses it for those needing assistance such as the individuals without ability or opportunity to produce and the well settled in ways of production but fall in need for some legitimate reason and the ones on a journey to explore new ways producing things if you really are committed to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah on basis of that which We have revealed upon Our man for purpose of differentiation between rule of Allah and rule of man for purpose of unity between two factions that opposed each other. So remember that Allah has setup laws to govern over all things.
42) Behold! You were on the higher ground objectively and they were on the other side and their objective was harmful for all of you. Even if you had made a mutual appointment to fight it between yourselves yet you would have failed but Allah sought to accomplish what He had planned so that those who still went for suffering may do so after clear proof have been placed before them and those who wanted blissful life may do so after clear proof are placed before them. That is how Allah makes evident for mankind to see that He observes things comprehensively.
43) Remember in your thoughts Allah made them appear to you weak in their objectives and the supportive arguments, had He shown them to you strong then you would have surely lost courage and instead you would have quarrelled even amongst yourselves about this matter and that is how Allah helped you win peace because He makes evident the very motives in minds of people through results of their actions.
44) So remember the time when you locked them in the battle of wits He exposed them to you as a people weak in objectives and arguments before your very eyes whereas He saw them taking you as merely an ill equipped minority in their eyes yet Allah let the truth about His program be established through that very party because ultimately only according to set laws of Allah all affairs are settled.
45) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! When you face an opponent in an arena be firm and let glory of Allah become manifest greatly so that you end up successful in your given mission.
46) Therefore be consistent with constitution of Allah along with His Messenger and argue not with one another senselessly against the mission that unites you because you will disintegrate and weaken your strength so instead show endurance and persistence in following set out objectives and guidelines because Allah supports those who take steps steadfastly but sensibly towards the set out goal.
47) So do not be like those who come forth from their positions in disarray and confused just for purpose of showing off people that they are invincible thus they intend to stop others from the way of Allah but they forget that Allah confines all their moves against installation of His rule.
48) Remember when the leadership of the hypocrites among you approached the leadership of your opponents and made their course of actions attractive to them saying, none of the people can overcome you today because I will be at hand to help you. Yet when both the parties came face to face with each other he turned back on his word saying, I am not with you anymore because I can see which way things are going which you cannot. I am now more concerned about success of mission of Allah as well as about Allah being strict in calling people to account.
49) At that time the party of the hypocrites who had designs in their minds were saying to each other, their make beliefs have let them down. That is why it should be clear to all that anyone who puts his trust in set out universal laws of Allah will find Allah sound in His wisdom.
50) If you could imagine the time when the promise of installation of rule of Allah is fulfilled to those who oppose His rule by the people who strive for establishing His kingdom as they surround them from their front and their back saying, taste the result of the fire of hatred you have created among yourselves.
51) This terrible situation you brought upon yourselves by your own course of actions because laws of Allah never inflict injustice upon people.
52) The same thing happened to the people of Pharaoh and to those that had gone before them. They also opposed the guidelines of Allah and victimised their people so Allah found them caught in their own mutual destruction. Surely Allah is mighty and strict in enforcing His set out universal laws.
53) That is Allah never changes the blissful state of existence which He has bestowed on a people due to following of His guidelines until they themselves change their state of existence for the worst by falling away from His guidelines and that is how Allah makes obvious for mankind that His advice is comprehensive and should not be taken lightly.
54) This same principle applied to the people of Pharaoh and those who have gone before them, they rejected the set goal and guidelines of their Lord so We caught them in the process of their mutual destruction because they did terrible things to each other.
55) This is why the most harmful and destructive people in the sight of Allah are those who reject and oppose divine rule because they do not want to commit themselves to working for peace.
56) Such as those who make treaties with you and time after time violate their treaties and have no concern for the advice of God or for the good of humanity.
57) So if you decide to counter them by declaring war against them then defeat them decisively making an example of them for others who may be thinking of following their example so that they all may learn a good lesson.
58) Also if you have good evidence to fear treachery from any of the factions with whom you have any treaty then you must finish off the treaty with them well before you decide to attack them because Allah supports not a people who keep not to their words.
59) Let not the opposers of Our rule think that they can get better of those who commit to working for peace, surely they can never succeed in frustrate them.
60) However be well prepared against them in every way including the military strength or at least a fighting force that you can muster so that you could use this strength as deterrent against these like enemies of goals and guidelines of Allah and your enemies to prevent them from attacking you and also others besides them who are not obvious to you but obvious to Allah. Remember that whatever you spend in the way of installation of kingdom of Allah will be paid back to you in full because you will not be treated using unjust laws in that kingdom.
61) However if these enemies incline towards peace then do make peace with them but by putting your trust in set out laws of Allah. That is how He makes obvious to mankind that He is comprehensive in His advice for them.
62) And should they intend to deceive you then set out universal laws of Allah should be relied upon by you. He is the One Who has strengthened you thereby with those who have committed themselves to working for peace,
63) by inspiring sense of brotherhood in their minds. If you had spent all that which is in the earth even then you could not have united their minds this way nonetheless Allah has united them because He is mighty solid in His wisdom.
64) O Prophet! Surely universal laws of Allah are sufficient for you to rely upon and for those who support you of those who are committed to working for peace.
65) O Prophet! Rouse those who claim to have committed themselves to working for peace to prepare themselves for war also. They should train to such degree that if there are twenty fully trained among you then they should be able to vanquish two hundred and if there are one hundred they should be able to overcome one thousand of those who oppose Our mission because they are enemies of humanity as they are a people who lack the sense of brotherhood and sacrifice for the good of others.
66) Just now as things are Allah is informing you that you are not well prepared for wars because there are individuals among you who are weak in their fighting skills yet as things stand if there are one hundred good fighters among you, they should be able to vanquish two hundred and if there are one thousand, they should be able to overcome two thousand because that is the declared plan of Allah for you and Allah backs those who stand for His set goals as per His guidelines and they stand their ground.
67) Remember that in case of war it is not the divine objective for a prophet to make people his prisoners or to cause aimless bloodshed in the land. Would you therefore go for the short term gains in the world the way it is whereas Allah plans the better end goal of installation of lasting divine kingdom for you? That is because Allah is mighty in His wisdom.
68) That is the reason Allah has given you the constitution so that you forge ahead by understanding and implementing it lest you are caught in terrible painful suffering like others who inflict harm and destruction upon each other.
69) Therefore take part in all that is productive, lawful and beneficial so that you are consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of mankind. Surely Allah protects people through His revelation for progress and prosperity of mankind.
70) O Prophet! Tell those under your care of those with limited means that if Allah finds improvement in your mindset and attitude then He will give you even better than what you have been found with and remove your difficulties from you. For Allah is protector of mankind through His revelation for their progress and prosperity.
71) And if they still have treacherous designs against you after you set them free from ignorance and poverty then that will not be anything new they have already demonstrated deception to Allah and people that is why He gave them under your care for reformation so let them go when they are ready so that they may demonstrate if they have mended their ways. That is how Allah makes obvious His sovereignty based upon His wisdom.
72) As for those who claim to be committed to working for peace and migrated and made effort in the way of Allah with whatever they have and their persons as well as those who gave them asylum and support are indeed the true supporters of one another. As to those who declared commitment to working for peace yet emigrated not, you are under no obligation to protect them until they emigrate but it is your obligation to help them if they are oppressed by any other people in matters of their legal rights except against a people with whom you have a treaty and they have accepted to live under their rule. Surely Allah is aware of all that you do to each other or for each other.
73) As to those who oppose Our rule they support each other against it. So if you fail to do as told then there will be wars in the land and great corruption and destruction for mankind.
74) Those who have committed to working for peace and migrated and made efforts in the way of installing the kingdom of Allah and those who gave them asylum and support, they are the true followers of Our guidance. They will in time have freedom from all ills and honourable provisions once the heavenly kingdom becomes established on the earth.
75) Those who commit to working for peace afterwards and migrate and joined you in your ideological struggle to establish the rule of Allah according to His constitution, they too are your brethren despite the fact that according to the book of Allah the blood relatives have closer bonds with one other. Indeed with Allah rests the responsibility of making all things essential obvious for mankind.
06-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
SURAH 9 AL TAUBA= General Amnesty
1) This is proclamation of general amnesty from Allah for His messenger concerning those who live by rule of other than Allah with whom you the followers of the Quran have any treaties but they breach them.
2) Say, unless you stop you are hereby given four months notice to go about your business freely in the land but you are made amply clear that you cannot stop the message of Allah from reaching His people because Allah leaves such people in state of humiliation as reject and oppose His rule.
3) This is an open declaration from Allah via His messenger to all the people concerned on the day of the Grand Assembly that Allah through His messenger hereby grants general amnesty for those who live by rule of other than Allah. So if you people stop your breach of treaties then it will be beneficial for you but if you keep going back on your word then be warned that you cannot derail the mission of Allah. Moreover tell those who oppose divine rule that painful suffering is theirs as a result of their self chosen course of actions
4) save for those who live by rule of other than Allah yet at least have honoured their treaties with you in every detail and aided none against you. So fulfil your treaties with them to the end of their term because Allah supports those who are consistent with rule of Allah for the good of humanity.
5) When the sacred months are over or the period of notice has expired from then on you are free to retaliate against such as break the treaty from among those people who live by rule of other than Allah as you see fit wherever you find them causing you trouble, you should seize them, besiege them and lie in ambush for them in every stratagem of war yet if they stop their hostilities against you and help you establish the divine system and attain freedom from doing any harm to others then help them to be that way, surely Allah is protector of mankind through His revelation for their progress and prosperity.
6) If any party of those who live by rule of other than Allah requests you for asylum then grant it the asylum so that the party may hear about the goals and guidelines of Allah and then escort it to its place of safety. This is to be done because these people have not yet heard the message of Allah.
7) How can Allah advise His messenger to enter the treaty with people who live by rule of other than Allah when they keep on breaking the treaty but exception is for such as live by rule of other than Allah with whom you ratified a treaty at the sacred institution and only for so long as they stick to it? You too should therefore stick to it because Allah supports those who are consistent with Allah for the good of mankind.
8) But how can you trust such a people who when they see any advantage over you breach the treaty showing no responsibility towards any relationship based on that agreement? So they simply try to take you into confidence by their smooth talk but in their minds they have other plans because most of them work against the rule of Allah and the benefit of mankind.
9) They have traded the goal and guidelines of Allah that are for the benefit of mankind for their individual gains that is why they hinder others from His advised way of life. Harmful and destructive indeed is their course of actions for human community.
10) They neither help others by honouring the obligations based on social relationships nor observe the obligations of treaties with those who claim to have committed to working for peace. These are such a people indeed who have transgressed beyond all bounds of human decency and dignity.
11) Still if they stop doing all this and help you establish the divine rule in order to help you attain freedom from all ills in the community then they are your ideological brethren under the divine constitution. That is how We explain Our goal and guidelines in detail for people who wish to understand and implement them.
12) But if they violate their peace treaty with you yet again after ratifying it thereby interfere with installation of your constitution within your jurisdiction then you are free to fight with such chiefs and their personnel who are blood thirsty warmongers. Since their peace agreements prove worthless so war is the only way to stop them from their carry on.
13) Why should you not fight against such people as have broken their peace treaties again and again and conspired to expel the messenger as well as they were the first to start the aggressions against you? Are you people trying to show such concern for them that they do not really deserve? Nay, it is Allah’s goals and guidelines that are more deserving of your attention if you really are committed to working for peace because peace is not possible with people who only want war.
14) Therefore fight them that is how Allah will make them suffer the painful consequences of their actions by your hands in order to contain them that is why He will support you against them thus He will soothe the hearts and minds of those who are committed to working for peace.
15) That is how He will take away all the arrogance and rancour from their hearts and minds making them realise the truth after their defeat because Allah turns towards His blissful revelation whoever so desires and works towards it, that is how Allah makes obvious for mankind that He alone is the sovereign of this universe the one full of wisdom.
16) Do you think that if you fight them not then you will be left alone by these people? Not at all and Allah has not yet made known amongst yourselves as to which of you people have exerted your utmost effort in His cause and which of you did not take any supporters other than Allah, His messenger and those who claim to have committed to working for peace, that is how Allah shows that He is well aware of all that you people do.
17) It cannot be expected of such chiefs and their people who keep breaching the treaties from among those who live by rule of other than Allah that they can install and maintain the constitutional institutions of Allah because they make it amply clear for all communities involved to see by their such actions against the goals and guidelines of Allah. It is such people whose actions lead to harm and destruction whereby all end up in painful suffering.
18) The institutions of Allah can only be installed and maintained by those who really commit themselves to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah for the good end result for the mankind by way of establishing divine system for eliminating all ills in the community by paying full attention to nothing other than set up universal laws of Allah. It is they who are expected to implement His goals according to His guidelines faithfully.
19) Can you really take those who distribute drinking water to the assembly members and maintain the sacred institution without sense of its proper purpose as equals to those who really commit to working for goal of peace according to the manifesto and constitution of Allah for the good end result for the mankind therefore struggle for establishing the rule of Allah? They are surely not equal in sight of Allah and Allah guides not those who instead of learning and implementing His guidance transgress His set limits and inflict harm and destruction upon each other.
20) Those who really commit to working for peace and leave their homes in support of cause of Allah for the good of mankind and struggle sensibly for establishing His rule with whatever ways and means they have along with their people as a community are surely raised very high in dignity by Allah and that is how they attain and maintain peace through progress for prosperity.
21) Their Lord gives them program for blissful life through revelation from Himself as a reference so that it provides for them the basis for blissful kingdom wherein are blessings of all sorts that last.
22) they abide therein for as long as they live by rule of Allah. Surely it is Allah in whose program rests great life as a reward for mankind.
23) O you who claim to have committed to working for peace! Supports not your community leaders and your community members if they love waging wars against each other instead of striving for peace so if any of you go back to them to that kind of life style then such people are of those who transgress against laws of Allah and inflict harm and destruction on humanity through rivalries between themselves.
24) Say to them, if despite their wars against rule of Allah your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your relatives, the things you have acquired, the trade in which you fear loss and the homes which you like are more important to you than the rule according to the constitution of Allah which He revealed via His messenger and struggling for the installation and implementation of the constitution of Allah then wait till law of consequences set by Allah shows its effects, and remember, Allah guides not those who learn not His advice and instead rebel against it.
25) Allah has indeed helped you on many occasions in life and recently during the period of turmoil because at the time you valued yourselves very high as individuals due to your arrogance and rivalries against each other so your this mindset and attitude did not help you at all. The land despite its vastness seemed closing in upon you as a people yet you retreated from the brink of destruction due to His revelation.
26) All because Allah has sent His manifesto and constitution through His messenger for people who would commit themselves to working for peace thereby He revealed to you for your rescue forces which you did not realise before yet the opposers of the message remained in painful suffering and that is how He made opponents of His rule suffer the consequences of their own actions.
27) Despite their such behaviour Allah kept the door to His guidance opened for any of them who would make effort to learn and benefit from it because Allah is protector of mankind and He secures them through His revelation that leads to prosperity.
28) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! No matter what beware of those who live by rule of other than Allah because they are fully submerged in harmful and destructive motives and designs against humanity therefore do not let them over step the constitution of Allah within the jurisdiction of sacred institution after this year unless they repent and reform. If you are concerned about poverty of constructive thought and action in people, soon Allah will enrich you through His program because that is His plan. That is how Allah makes evident for mankind that He is the ruler who has the wisdom.
29) So campaign hard against those who are not committed to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah for bringing about the new era that is good for mankind- because they stop not each other from doing what Allah has forbidden through His messenger by embracing not the standard for their judgement which is proper because it is beneficial for the mankind- until they are convinced and become consistent with universal laws of Allah that are good for mankind or they will be humbled in time even if such people belong to the people of the book.
30) The party of Jewish priests claims the priestly order established in the name of Ezra is proper Judaism according to Allah and the party of Christian priests claims the priestly order established in the of the Saviour is proper Christianity according to Allah. That is what they claim with their mouths without any proof, borrowing the make beliefs and ritual practices of those who used to oppose Our rule in the past. Challenge of Allah is upon them to prove their claims so that they come to know how perverted they are from His guidance due to giving themselves to make beliefs.
31) They have taken their Rabbis and priests as their rulers instead of Allah as well as the Saviour of the newly formed community even though they were commanded to serve constitution of God as the only ruler. For none has the right to rule but He alone. Dignity for mankind lies only in His rule and it is not possible through rule by any other and He is free of any partners and rivals in His sovereignty of the universe.
32) These like religious leaders desire to extinguish the light of Allah's guidance by spreading their make beliefs and falsehood in His name but Allah will establish His light fully despite the opposition of those who dislike and discourage His rule.
33) It is He Who has sent His messenger with His goals and guidelines as a proper constitution for mankind so that He makes it manifest against all other ways of ruling even though those who live by rule of others than Allah dislike and discourage it.
34) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Surely most of the Rabbis and priests take away the God given rights of the people to His provisions by spreading their make beliefs in the name of Allah and that is how they hinder them from the proper way of life as set out for mankind by Allah. They do all this to keep all the treasures such as gold and silver under their control that is why they do not open up things of value for the good of others therefore alert them about the painful consequence of their such actions.
35) Unless they avoid this behaviour the day will surely come when their treasures stolen from others will produce heat of hate like hell whereby their fronts and sides as well as their backs will be branded by their victims on the day of the uprising. They will be told by them, this is the treasure which you used to store for your future. Now taste the pleasure of what you hoarded.
36) In order to avoid such unnecessary bloodshed and chaos by sudden attacks and upheavals by one party against another, the advance notice for open hostility based on a fixed number of months was advised by Allah for improving human society to give them time for peace negotiations thus it was ordained in the constitution of Allah since the time He brought the heavens and the earth into operation and that fixed period is four months. That is the firmly established standard so do not transgress against each other during this period and if the war has to be declared then fight the warmongers who live by rule of other than Allah and inflict harm and destruction upon others all of you together just as they the warmongers fight you all together but beware that Allah only supports those who are consistent with His set out universal laws for the good of mankind.
37) Surely ignoring the notice in any vital aspect causes increase in acts of revengefulness whereby are misled those who oppose Our rule, for they hold it binding as it is at one time but ignore its important aspects at another time, thus they make changes to the important aspects of notice which Allah has sanctified thereby make lawful what Allah has forbidden. Their such harmful course of actions seemingly gives them advantage that is why Allah guides not a people who instead of learning oppose His rule.
38) O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! What is the matter with you that when you are asked to march forth in the way of Allah some of you cling to the ground? Are you becoming complacent to the standard of life you have achieved for yourselves in this world instead of trying to change it yet more for even better standard for others in the hope of better hereafter? If so little comfort you have will not last because harmful standards of life will start spreading again if you sit idle and that will render your works you have already done to nothing. Even though comforts of this life are little compared to the life to come yet letting this life slip into the hellhole is not going to be anything good for you.
39) Still if you do not see need for marching forth with the message for the good of mankind then He will let things take their course as is His rule and that will in time inflict upon you a painful suffering and that is how He will replace you with another people and you cannot harm His set out mission at all, for Allah has set up universal laws that govern operations of all things.
40) It is unlike of you the people to not to support the prophet because you know full well that he is supported by Allah for His mission. Call to mind the time when the opponents of his mission drove him out of his township and they were just two men at the time but look at your numbers now, the while they were in the cave during migration the second of the two said to his companion, worry not because Allah is with us. At length Allah fulfilled His word sent to him and strengthened him with forces which you could not imagine at that time and that is how We made the arrogance based influence of those who opposed Our rule come to nothing because program of Allah is supreme and Allah is mighty in His wisdom.
41) So march forth regardless equipped lightly or heavily and campaign for the establishment of the rule of Allah in the land with whatever you have along with your personnel. That is beneficial for you indeed if you would bother to understand and implement it.
42) As for the evaders of the campaign, had this been a short journey for the trade with vast gains then they would have certainly accompanied you but this journey for the mission seems too far and too hard for them to undertake. To justify their evasion they even call Allah to be their witness saying, if we were able to then we would have certainly marched with you. That is how they try to defeat the very purpose of existence of the community by not supporting their people in their set out mission but Allah makes obvious through results of their own actions that they are liars.
43) Allah has granted you success in campaign without such peoples’ support but why did you let them stay behind? It was better if you had not so that it could become clear to you which of them spoke the truth and which of them invented false excuses to be exempted from the campaign .
44) Surely those who are really committed to working for peace for the implementation of the constitution of Allah for the good end result for the mankind never ask you for exemption through false excuses from going on a missionary campaign with whatever they have and their personnel. Thus Allah makes evident those who are consistent with His mission for the good of humanity.
45) Only those ask for exemption through false excuses as are not really committed to working for peace for the implementation of the constitution of Allah for the good end result for the mankind because their minds are filled with doubt and confusion regarding the mission so due to their internal turmoil they have no solid foundation therefore they are unstable.
46) Had they really intended to march forth with you then they would have certainly made some preparations for it but they did not, that is how Allah exposes them as not fit to go forth for His mission and instead He let them stay behind so they were told, stay behind with those who stay behind.
47) Had they gone with you they would have added nothing but mischief and they would have made efforts to create disorder among your ranks and there would have been some among you who would have listened to them. Allah knows those who still work against His mission.
48) Indeed they had plotted sedition before and created disturbance to make you unsuccessful until the truth came through and the decree of Allah prevailed even though they disliked it.
49) Among them there was such who said, grant me exemption and put me not through trouble. Have they fallen not into trouble already by avoiding the campaign against harmful and destructive forces? Surely painful suffering encircles those who oppose rule of Allah because letting harm and destruction have its way cannot lead to peace based upon prosperity.
50) If you gain success it grieves them but if you face a setback they say, we had taken our precautionary measures so they go back to their homes rejoicing.
51) Tell them, nothing can happen to us other than what Allah has set out for us according to His universal laws. He is our supporter so in laws of Allah should put their trust those who really commit to working for peace.
52) So can you expect for us anything other than two excellent outcomes the installation and establishment of rule of Allah for betterment of humanity or yet better life in hereafter? However we are leaving it to set out universal laws of Allah to reward you with results of your own actions against each other or against us. So wait if you will we too are waiting for the right time.
53) Say, whether you contribute to society out of what you have willingly or with reluctance it will not be accepted from you because you are such a people who rebel against the rule of Allah.
54) The reasons their contributions are not accepted are- they oppose the constitution of Allah and they oppose His messenger because they are not in favour of installation of His rule so they support it hesitatingly therefore they do not offer their due contributions but reluctantly as if they are forced out of them.
55) So let not be of any significance in your sight what they have or their following because Allah has set the law of consequences to reward them with painful suffering as a result of what they do in this very life and they may leave this world the while they are still confused and opposing the rule of Allah and face the rest of consequences in hereafter.
56) They call Allah to be their witness that they are indeed part of you the community but they are not part of you, the fact is they are a people of opposite mindset and attitude with harmful and destructive ambitions and desires.
57) If they could find a place of refuge or a cave or any hiding-place, they would have certainly run to it with an obstinate rush.
58) There are some among them who raise false allegation against you O prophet concerning the assignment of rights about the community provisions. If they are assigned rights to it they are well pleased even though they are already self sufficient and if they are not assigned rights to it because they do not need it then they are full of rage.
59) It would have been beneficial for them if they were consistent with what Allah through His Messenger had assigned for them as their proper right and said, rule of Allah will make us self sufficient because soon Allah will complete His program for our prosperity through His messenger. Indeed to revelation of Allah we turn in that hope.
60) Surely fulfilment of the assigned rights of those with needs and desires of the residents of the state is an obligation for their state administrators to the point of satisfaction of their minds according to the feedback monitoring institutions such as set the standards according to the constitution of Allah even when the state and the community is going through process of transition for the betterment of the community. This is a constitutional obligation from Allah and that is how Allah makes evident that He is wise.
61) Despite his doing all this for them yet there are some people among them who try to damage the prophetic mission by saying, he lends his ears to everyone. Say, it is good for you that he listens to all of your demands then does what benefits you the whole community as He is committed to working for peace according to the constitution of Allah because he is committed to working for peace and prosperity of those who themselves are committed to working for peace and prosperity, for he is very passionate about progress and prosperity of those who are committed to working for peace. As for those who try to inflict damage upon the mission of the messenger, they will end up in painful suffering if they repent and reform not.
62) They assure you Muslims in the name of Allah in order to regain your confidence but the proper thing to do for them was to support implementation of the constitution of Allah along with His messenger if they were truly committed to working for peace.
63) Don’t they know that any people who oppose Allah by opposing His messenger are bound to end up in life of painful suffering for as long as they live unless they repent and reform? That surely is the worst humiliation that such people bring upon themselves.
64) These hypocrites the evaders of community responsibilities are afraid lest a Surah is sent about them revealing to Muslims what is really in their minds. Say, mock if you will but Allah is to bring to light all that you are trying to hide.
65) If you questioned them as to what are they up to? They will say, we are just debating things to pass time. Say, are you taking constitution of Allah and His guidelines through His messenger as a joke as you do not go forth on a campaign for its implementation?
66) Make no excuses you have committed yourselves to opposing guidance of Allah after declaring your commitment to working for peace. Even if We accept repentance and reformation of some of you We will leave others of you to suffer because they are such criminals who refuse to repent and reform.
67) The hypocrites in the leaderships and the hypocrites in the communities are like each other. They promote what is harmful and destructive to the communities and discourage what is beneficial for the communities that is why they withhold their hands from doing things that benefit people as communities. They ignore guidance of Allah so He lets them do things as they like and face the consequences because hypocrites do things against the rule of Allah.
68) It is promise of Allah to the hypocrites in the leaderships and the hypocrites in the communities who are hidden opposers of His rule as well as to the open opposers of His rule that they are bound to end up in fire of hatred to abide therein for as long as they live as a direct result of their own actions. Allah lets them move away from His blissful program as they choose therefore they are bound to suffer the pain that lasts unless they repent and reform,
69) just like those who ruined themselves before you even though they were mightier than you in power and much more prosperous in all kinds of wealth and a great community when they followed Our advice. They enjoyed their portion of this worldly life before you just as you enjoy your portion but beware that you are entering the same make beliefs based course of actions ignoring realities of real world as they did. As time went by their make belief based deeds turned them into more and more useless people regarding life in this world and the hereafter that is how they became of the losers.
70) Have they not heard the news of those who have gone before them? The people of Noah, Ad and Thamud, the people of Abraham, the men of Madyan and the cities which were overthrown by upheavals and civil wars. Their messengers came to them with clear warnings against their make belief based actions that is how Allah helped them to prevent them from harming themselves harm but instead of benefitting from the advice of Allah they ignored and opposed it that is how they ended up harming their own people so much so that they ended up destroyed by each other.
71) This is why the leaderships committed to working for peace and the communities committed to working for peace are supporters of one another as a nation that is united. They promote what is good and beneficial for the mankind and discourage what is harmful and destructive for humanity that is why they help establish the divine system whereby they attain freedom from all manmade ills in their society thus they show they are committed to implementation of the constitution of Allah along with His messenger for the good of human community as a whole. Such are the ones through whom comes peace based on prosperity that is promised by Allah, surely Allah is a mighty and a wise ruler of this kingdom of universe.
72) Allah has promised such administrations and communities as are committed to working for peace blissful kingdoms in which flow rivers of all they will need and desire to abide therein for as long as they will live by rule of Allah. Moreover they will have beautiful mansions in these blissful kingdoms that will last them for their life time. They will achieve all this due to program of Allah, the great and that is the best achievement.
73) O you the Prophet! Strive using the Quran with utmost effort for convincing those who oppose Our rule openly as well as those who oppose Our rule secretly through conspiracies and be steadfast in this struggle against them making clear to them that painful suffering is their destiny and therein they will remain unless they repent and reform and that is the worst of states to be in.
74) They call upon Allah to be their witness to assure you that they took no steps against the state when in fact they conspired against the state ruled according to the constitution of Allah that is how they made obvious that they have committed themselves to opposing the rule of Allah after they submitted themselves to it and they thought of a plot which they were unable to carry out. They had no reason to be revengeful instead that had reason to appreciate that Allah through His messenger has enriched them by His revelation based prosperity. So if they repent and reform it will be better for them but if they turn back to their old way of life then Allah will let them fall in painful suffering in this life as well as in the hereafter and they will have none in the land to support and protect them.
75) There are some among them who made a promise with Allah saying, if He bestows us with His provision in abundance then we will surely use it for the benefit of others and become truly of those who commit to working for peace and do what is right and beneficial for others.
76) But when He did bestow of His bounty upon them they became stingy and turned back on their promise and became evasive instead.
77) That is how He found hypocrisy taking roots in their minds instead so it will last them till the day they meet His set out consequences for that for which they breached their promise with Allah and due to which they told lies.
78) Did it not dawn upon them that Allah makes their secret thoughts and their secret counsels obvious through results of their own actions and that Allah knows full well all that is hidden from them?
79) It is they who falsely accuse those who are part of the administration of those who are committed to working for peace for provisions of their rights to them as well as they throw ridicule at those who just offer their services for the benefit of the community. Soon Allah will show them result of their ignorance and arrogance based accusations and ridicule because in time their this mindset and attitude is bound to land them in painful suffering.
80) Therefore it is the same whether you assign them with rights to provision for their security and satisfaction or not they will continue doing what they do. Even if you assigned them with rights to manifold more provision yet Allah does not find them feeling secure and protected under His constitution. That is because they oppose the rule according to the constitution of Allah as revealed to His messenger. So Allah does not guide such people who do not learn and implement His advice and instead work against it.
81) Happy they were in their opposition in their sitting idle against the advice of the messenger of Allah because they hated joining in the struggle using whatever they had and their personnel for the mission of Allah. Moreover they discouraged each other saying, do not be carried away in the heat of the moment. Say to them, the heat that generates due to painful suffering from which you are being taken out is much more severe than this heat If only they could understand.
82) Let them laugh a little because they have much to cry about as a result of what they did to their community by staying away from the struggle for implementation of the rule of Allah.
83) As of now if Allah brings you among them again to set out another mission and any of them asks your permission to go forth on a campaign say, you will never be allowed to come along with me nor fight an enemy in my company. You chose to sit idle the first time therefore you can sit idle with those who oppose my advice.
84) Moreover you should not support any of them nor should you go to their dwellings because they opposed mission of Allah through His messenger thereby they have cut off themselves from the community because they are a rebellious people.
85) So let not be of any significance in your sight what they have or their following because Allah has set the rule of consequences to reward them with painful suffering because of their own actions in this very life and they themselves may leave this world the while they are still confused and opposing the rule of Allah.
86) Because when a message is revealed by Allah telling people, commit to working for peace for the implementation of the constitution of Allah and strive along with His messenger, the leading people among them ask you for exemption saying, please leave us with those who are to stay at home.
87) They prefer to be with those who remain behind as a result of resistance in their minds against the greater benefit of their community and they show this by avoiding the understanding of the benefits for striving to establish the rule of Allah in the land.
88) On the other hand the messenger and those who are committed to working for peace with him strive with whatever they have and their personnel. They are the ones who will end up with benefits and they are the ones who will be successful.
89) Allah has prepared for them a roadmap to land them in blissful kingdoms in which flow rivers of all things of their need and desire wherein they will abide for as long as they deserve and that will be a worthy achievement for them.
90) Just like them some from among the desert Arabs also came with their excuses begging for exemption to stay behind that is how those who lie to Allah and His messenger sit idle. Soon a painful suffering will seize those of them who claim they are committed to working for peace but in actual fact they are not because their actions contradict their words.
91) Of course there is no blame on the disabled and the sick or those lacking the means for stay behind so long as they stand for the implementation of the constitution of Allah with His messenger. There can be no blame for staying behind against such as are truly committed to working for peace and work for it within their capacity within their assigned place because Allah is protector of such through His blissful revelation.
92) Likewise is the case of those who came to you the prophet and the community requesting the conveyance and you said, I am unable to provide you the conveyance and they returned home with their eyes streaming with tears because they were filled with sorrow that they had no resources for going along with you for the mission.
93) The blame is only against those who begged for exemption although they are a people with ways and means and physically fit so they had no excuse to remain behind yet they preferred to be with those who remained behind. Allah has caught them in their self created barrier in their minds against well being of their own community so they do not know what is really good for them to do, making life better for people or letting it get worse by doing nothing.
94) They will apologize to you when you return to them. Say, apologize not because we will not accept it of you as Allah has already informed us about your affairs. However Allah and His messenger will see how you conduct yourself in the future therefore you are directed to guidance of Allah Who makes known the future of the people on the basis of their present conduct and that is why He warns you about the results of what you do.
95) They will swear to you by Allah when you return to them in order to assure you about their loyalty and support so that you may let them off the hook. So leave them alone because their heads are filled with opposition against rule of Allah therefore agony has to be their abode the fitting consequences for their misdeeds.
96) They will swear to you in order to assure you so that they are accepted back into the community by you but even if you do accept them back Allah will never approve of such tricksters who promised to work for the implementation of the rule of Allah but actually did the opposite when it came to that.
97) Some of the desert Arabs are worst in opposing and conspiring against the installation of the rule of Allah because they are least inclined to learning and abiding by the set limits that Allah has revealed to His messenger whereas Allah makes it obvious that He rules through wisdom so ignorant people must educate themselves if they want to benefit from the wisdom of Allah.
98) It is due to their ignorance based arrogance that some of the desert Arabs look upon the assigned community responsibility in form of community revenue as a penalty and wait for some misfortune to befall you. Misfortune is to strike them due to their such mindset and attitude if they do not repent and reform through learning and that is why Allah makes obvious for mankind to learn why must they abide by His advice because He is comprehensive in His knowledge of things.
99) It is because some of the desert Arabs are learned therefore they are truly committed to working for peace for the implementation of the rule of Allah for the good end result for the mankind so they look upon whatever they are assigned as the community responsibility in form of community revenue as a means of bringing them closer to establishing the rule of Allah through supportive networks set up by the messenger. Surely closer they are brought to their objective by their such actions therefore soon Allah will land them in life prosperity through His program for blissful life because Allah is the protector of mankind through His program whereby He leads mankind to blissful life.
100) As for the latter and the earlier people from among the immigrants and their hosts in Madinah and those who supported them out of goodwill for the community Allah found tem consistent in their course of actions and they found His guidance consistent for its set purpose that is how He prepared His plan to land them into life in blissful kingdoms in which flow rivers of all they need and desire wherein they will stay for as long as they deserve it and that is indeed the achievement that is worth the effort.
101) Just as those people are consistent with Our guidance so are there some from among the desert Arabs around you hypocrites and so are some from among the residents of Medina fanatical in their hypocrisy. You do not know them but We know them and soon We will catch them in double the agony whereby they will suffer severely.
102) There are also some who have owned up to what they have done wrong. They have mixed records constructive as well as destructive. It is likely that Allah will turn to them through His blissful revelation if they worked towards it because Allah is protector of mankind through His blissful program.
103) Do accept from them the part of what they have and offer happily as social fund as their assigned community responsibility so that thereby they make evident their full commitment to the implementation of the rule of Allah, that is how you should stay in touch with them because your supportive network will give them confidence and comfort that their works are accepted by Allah, that is how Allah makes evident for people that He is comprehensive in His wisdom.
104) Know they not already that Allah accepts repentance and reformation of those of His people who truly follow His set goals and guidelines that is how He accepts their offerings in His name for helping others? Surely Allah is unique in accepting such people gracefully as turn to His guidance so that He blesses them with prosperity.
105) So tell them, conduct your affairs as you should being alert that Allah and His messenger as well as those committed to working for peace are watching your behaviours as members of community because that is the reason you are brought under His constitution Who makes evident the results of your actions in the future for what you do at the present, that is how He informs you about all that you do whether you are getting near your goal or moving away from it.
106) There are still others regarding whom Allah has not made His decision obvious yet. It is up to His set universal laws whether they will suffer the painful results of their own actions or whether He will find them turning to His advice and reforming that is how Allah makes obvious for mankind that His rule is based upon wisdom.
107) Another case is of those who conspired to build a separate institution to spread misinformation and disinformation to create mistrust and distrust to cause suspicion thereby animosity in order to bring about disunity through fights between those who are committed to working for peace on directions of such a person who declared war against Allah and His messenger already. They will indeed call upon Allah to be their witness in order to assure you that their intentions were only to benefit the community but Allah will make evident by their actions that they are liars.
108) You O prophet are not to stand for divide between people ever. Certainly the institution founded according to the constitution of Allah for the good of humanity right from the very first day is fitting and proper that you should stand by it as a central goal of your mission because out of loyalty to that goal are involved courageous people in the struggle to free themselves from all ills as a community. That is how Allah supports those who struggle to free themselves from all sorts of harms to be a good community.
109) Who is the better person he who lays his building or community upon the solid foundation from Allah for the good of mankind according to His program or he who lays his building on a crumbling bank that tumbles down with him into the ditch to destruction? However Allah guides not such people as learn not His program and do things against it.
110) The structure of those who so build is never free from instability even in their own minds pulling their minds in different directions thus ending up torn apart. That is how Allah makes obvious for mankind to see that His rule is based upon wisdom therefore stable.
111) Indeed Allah has bidden those who claim to be committed to working for peace to work towards blissful gardens together for themselves using their people and whatever they have. They strive to establish the rule of Allah for the good of humanity even if it leads them to fight those who are hell bent on making life hell for each other and even if they themselves are fought against by them due to this cause. This is an ever true promise which is binding upon Him as was mentioned in the Torah and in the Injeel and now in the Qur’an as well so who is more capable in fulfilling His promise other than Allah? Take courage therefore due to this promise in which you have to take upon yourselves to fulfil your role in order to reach the mighty achievement.
112) Such are those who turn to His guidance moulding themselves accordingly for their own good by serving His constitution holding only Him as the sole ruler of the universe, they move about in the land for implementation of His constitution for the good of themselves and others, bending according to His directions and submitting to His constitution, promoting what is good for the mankind and discouraging what is harmful and that is how they observe the limits as set by Allah, therefore proclaim the blissful program for the benefit of such people who would commit to working for peace.
113) It is not right for the prophet and those who are committed to working for peace that they should let people from among those who rather live by rule of other than Allah abide among them such as rebel against kingdom of Allah be they their relatives after it has become obvious to them that these people are enemies of rule of Allah and humanity because they conspire and collaborate with enemies against the heavenly kingdom to destroy it and its people. All this because these people are fully consumed by fire of hatred and committed to its destruction.
114) It was not right for Abraham either to associate with his community elder beyond Our binding limit set in Our guidance. So when it became clear to him that he was an enemy of rule of Allah and humanity he too disassociated himself from him. The fact is Abraham was a right minded, steadfast person who followed Our guidance faithfully.
115) It is not the way of Allah to leave people in chaos and confusion after He has granted them guidance until He has made clear for them what they ought to protect themselves against in order to prosper because Allah has taken it upon Himself to make obvious for mankind all things necessary.
116) It is Allah alone to Whom belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He brings nations to life when they follow His program and lets them perish if they do not. That is how you should come to know that you have none other than Allah to protect you or to help you.
117) Therefore Allah turned through His revelation to the prophet and those of the immigrants and their host supporters who stood by him in the time of hardship even though a party of them changed their minds thereafter but they came back to their senses and that is because Allah proved to them He is blissful through His program for prosperity.
118) Likewise He turned to the case of three whose case was yet to be made known. So despondent were they that the earth with all its vastness seemed to them suffocating and even their own people seemed to close their doors upon them suffocating them yet more. That is how they were made to realise that there was no security against set laws of Allah save in abiding by His laws. That is how He turned to them after they turned to His advice and reformed. Surely for them He is a beneficial adviser to blissful life.
119) So O you who claim to be committed to working for peace! Be consistent with the constitution of Allah and be consistent with those who stand for what is truly proper.
120) Therefore it is not right for the people of Medina or the desert Arabs of the neighbourhood to oppose the mission of the messenger of Allah in any way or to desire anything for themselves against the set out mission of the prophet. That is because they struggle not for removing lack of knowledge and poverty or any other hardship through implementation of the rule of Allah nor take any step which provokes the opposers of Our guidance or receive any injury from an enemy but it is credited to them because Allah does not let go to waste the hard works of those who take necessary steps to mend rifts between individuals and communities in order to establish peace.
121) Moreover they do not use anything small or large or cut across any valley for preaching or battle but is written to their credit therefore Allah rewards them according to the best of their actions for the good of the mankind.
122) Also it is not proper that those who are committed to working for peace should all go forth together at once on any missions rather a reasonable party from each community should stay behind as well so that they learn the proper understanding of Our constitution and pass it on to others when they return to them so that they become aware of any new programs, rules and regulations and refrain from acting against them in their ignorance.
123) O you who claim to have committed to working for peace! Strive hard against those who oppose implementation of Our rule according to Our set out constitution and try to turn you away from Our guidance. That is how you should let them know how serious you are in your commitment to working for peace and be aware that Allah supports only those who are consistent with His mission for the good of the mankind.
124) Whenever a Surah is revealed some of them ask others, whose commitment to working for peace has increased by this from among you? Certainly the commitment to peace increases among those who have already truly committed to working for peace so they rejoice over it.
125) As for those in whose hearts and minds rests animosity against rule of Allah and humanity it further adds rage to their existing agony so they perish the while they are opposing it.
126) Do they not see that they are put through hardship every year once or twice? Yet they neither repent and reform nor learn the lesson from this.
127) Whenever a Surah is revealed they give each other a prompting look as if saying, is anyone watching us? Then they silently slip away. Allah has found their hearts and minds slipping from His guidance because they are a people who bother not to learn things for understanding them.
128) O people, surely there has come to you such a messenger from among yourselves who grieves at your loss and who is excessively anxious for your progress and prosperity and who tries to benefit and dignify those who claim to be committed to working for peace.
129) If they still turn away from your message then say to them, laws of Allah are sufficient for disposal of my mission. There is no sovereign in this universe but He. In His universal laws I have put my trust, for He alone is the sovereign of all this great kingdom of the universe.
06-24-2012, 12:45 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Surah 10 Yunus
Proclaim in the name of Allah the gracious the merciful.
1) Alif Laam Raa. These are statements of the book of wisdom.
2) Is it strange for the mankind that We have revealed Our guidance to a man from among the humans themselves so that he warns the mankind against doing harm to each other and delivers the program for better future for those who would commit themselves to working for peace so that they base their community on a truly solid foundation provided to them by their Lord? Those who oppose Our guidance say, this man is indeed a conspirator against our religious and political establishment.
3) But the fact is your ruler is Allah alone Who created the farthest galaxies as well as this galaxy in six stages/steps and by that right He established His sovereignty over the kingdom therefore He runs the affairs of the universe through His set out universal laws. Nothing can intervene in His jurisdiction without being part of His planned process. This is Allah your ruler so abide by His rule alone, should you therefore not be rather reflective and thoughtful people?
4) To His program you should all turn for guidance because promise of prosperity by Allah proves true when acted upon. He is the One Who initiated the process of creation and replicated it so that He rewards those who commit to working for peace by taking actions to mend rifts between mankind according to His set out properly balanced standard. As for those who oppose His advice they will have raging thoughts to satisfy their hatred with thereby they will undergo the painful suffering because they deny and oppose the universal set out laws of Allah.
5) He is the One Who thereby gave the sun its burning brightness and the moon its pleasant light and set her phases that you may learn to compute the years and other such measures. Allah evolved them but for a set purpose as He has explained in His revelations for people who observe and learn to understand things.
6) Indeed in the mechanism whereby alternation between the night and the day is achieved and in the mechanism whereby whatever else Allah has created and put to work in throughout the galaxies including this galaxy there are evidences for those who want to be consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of humanity.
7) As to those who do not look forward to meeting Our set standard due to being submerged in life of this world ignorantly against Our guidance yet desire prosperity, such are the ones who fail to realise the fact that prosperity does not lie in neglecting Our revelations,
8) instead they will end up in state of agony if some are not already there as a consequence because of whatever harm they have do to each other.
9) But those who commit to working for peace and work hard to reconcile mankind to Our set out goal according to Our guidelines for the betterment of the mankind their Lord due to their commitment to cause of peace will guide them to rivers flowing with all they will need and desire in the blissful kingdoms.
10) Their cry therein will be, O Allah, sovereignty belongs to You alone! And their lives therein will be based upon Islam=peace. So their ultimate reliance will be based upon the fact that sovereignty belongs only to Allah the Lord of the universe.
11) Had Allah set up the consequences of peoples' harmful actions in quick succession as they look for the quick gains regardless of the consequences of their actions then the respite given to the people would not have been put in place. So We leave those alone for a set period of time to do as they please who entertain not the hope of meeting Our set standard to wander about in their rebellion as some make others suffer for their own gratification.
12) That is why when consequences of human on human violence affect mankind humanity either turns to Our set out universal laws till it establishes Our constitution but as soon as We remove its affliction thereby it walks away as if it had never needed to rely upon Our set out laws for removing that affliction which touched it! That is how works of those who work against Our rule seem proper to them.
13) Likewise We found generations before your time destroying themselves by inflicting harm on each other despite the fact that their messengers came to them with clear goals and guidelines for their guidance but they did not learn and commit to working for peace! That is how We let those face the consequences of their actions who committed crimes against Our rule.
14) Then We made you their successors in the land so that We let you have a period of time to demonstrate your conduct towards Us and each other in light of Our guidance.
15) Yet when Our clear goals and guidelines are proclaimed among them, those who look not forward to meeting Our set standard say to you, bring us a Quran different than this or make some changes in it. Tell them, it is not possible for me to change it because it is not my work rather I follow only what is revealed to me by Allah. Surely I cannot be inconsistent with my Lord or mankind because I fear that if I did that then I too will end up doing harmful things like you and like you I too will end up with their consequences on the day of uprising.
16) Say, if Allah wanted things to be any other way then I would not have proclaimed this Quran to you, nor would He have made you aware of it. Indeed a whole lifetime I lived among you before its revelation and never did anything like this. Why do you then not use your sense?
17) And who can be more harmful and destructive than the party of priests that itself forges a bundle of lies attributing them to Allah or denies to people their heavenly assigned rights to provisions thus opposes His revelations? Indeed such criminals can never prosper.
18) They subject themselves to other rulers instead of Allah who can neither harm them nor benefit them yet they claim these are our interveners to Allah. Say to them, are you informing Allah of what He knows exists not either in the heavens or in the earth? Sovereignty belongs to Him alone and He is free of having any partners they ascribe to Him.
19) Moreover mankind used to be one single community but later on they became divided through inventing various harmful and destructive ways of life. Had your Lord not already given His guidance and a time period for people to live in this world then the matters in which they differed would have certainly been settled a long time ago.
20) As regards their saying, why no sign has been sent to him from his Lord? Say, to decide about matters relating to future rests with Allah alone and that is the way He sends His proofs so wait if you will, I too am waiting with you as to fulfilment of those promises like revolts by some people against others in forms of wars, revolutions and reforms until people turn to a way of life that leads to peace, progress and prosperity of mankind.
21) When We show prosperity to some of the mankind after some calamity had afflicted them, the well off begin to conspire and plot against Our goals and guidelines. Tell them, laws of Allah are strict in letting your plots take you down by surprise because Our causes are set up to deliver to you results of your own actions.
22) He it is Who due to those set laws enables you to travel in the land until you board a ship and travel by sea. That is how the ships sail with them aboard due to favourable wind so they are happy with it but as comes a stormy wind and the waves reach them from all sides and they think they are going to be drowned by them then they rely sincerely upon the set laws of Allah alone saying to each other that if we are delivered from this trouble then we will become a people worth the name.
23) Yet, when He does deliver them from the trouble the very same people become rebellious in the land without any proper regard for each others’ rights. Say, O mankind! Your rebellion against each other is only harming and destroying your own kind because you destroy each other for the transitory pleasure of this world which you can also have by working for each other rather than against. No matter what in the end you will turn to Our guidance from then on We will tell you how to live your lives properly.
24) Another example of Our set up universal laws in life of this world is that of water, We send it down from the heaven then it is absorbed by the soil which then helps vegetation that becomes food for the people and the animals grow till it covers the land with beauty like gold ornaments and as the people think they can now harvest it there comes fulfilment of Our decree by the very same water as storm by night or in broad daylight and mows it down thoroughly as if nothing existed there yesterday. That is how We explain Our goals with guidelines for those who would learn to think properly and go for them.
25) Through these like proofs Allah invites you the mankind towards peace because He guides any people who want to work towards the path of life that is firmly founded .
26) Because those who do better than good for others and more they will never face bleak future nor will they suffer any shameful situation. Not only that but they will be a people who will end up in blissful kingdoms wherein they will live for as long as they carry on living that way.
27) As for those people and communities that inflict harm and destruction on each other, they will face the results of their own actions likewise therefore disgrace will cover them and they will have none to protect them from set out universal laws of Allah. Their sorrow will be visible on their faces as if their faces have been covered with patches of the dense darkness of night. They are the people who will abide in agony for as long as they live unless they repent and reform.
28) That is how at the time We will catch the rulers and the ruled altogether in painful suffering therefore We will tell those who would have been living by rule of other than Ours, stay in the state that you have chosen, you and your proclaimed sovereigns. We will see them set against each other as their proclaimed sovereigns other than God will say to them, it was not for our rule that you lived for but your own petty interests
29) and Allah is sufficient as a witness between you and us so we disregard claims of your service to us.
30) That is how each person/nation will come to know what it has sent forth for its future as they are made to face the results of their own actions by set out universal laws of Allah their rightful sovereign and that is how their false claims and make beliefs will leave them in the lurch.
31) Ask mankind, who provides your sustenance from the heaven and from the earth? Who provides you with sense of hearing and sight? Who raises nations from the dead to life by giving them His program to follow and who lets them perish when they fail to keep up with His set laws? Who regulates all affairs about everything in the universe? They will soon enough reply, Allah, after facing the dire consequences of their actions . Say, if it is all due to Allah then why are you not consistent with His constitution for the good of each other?
32) That is how Allah who truly has right to be your Lord wants you to be. What is left for you after you give up following what is right and proper other than straying in to falsehood and make beliefs? How can you do such a thing?
33) Thus has the universal law of your Lord proven true as regard those who rebel instead of committing to working for peace.
34) Ask them, can any of them whom you have taken as your sovereigns other than Allah create anything and then tell you about the process involved? Of course not. Say, Allah creates and then tells about the process how he has done it. Then how is that you are so misled?
35) Ask them also, is there any among your proclaimed sovereigns who can guide you to the way of life that is proper for you? Of course not. Say, Allah guides to the way of life that is proper for you. Then who is more worthy to be followed He that can guide to the right path or he that cannot and is himself in need of guidance? What is the matter with you, how did you arrive at the wrong conclusion that you have?
36) The fact is most of the people follow nothing but make beliefs and make beliefs in no way can be substitute for the provable reality. Surely Allah makes people aware of all they do through results of their actions.
37) Due to such stated facts in it, it is not possible that this Quran could have been produced by any of those whom you the mankind take as sovereigns other than Allah and also because it is confirmation of the revelations that were sent before it and it explains what was written in all the earlier scriptures as guidance for the mankind, so there can be no doubt in the fact that it is from the Lord of the universe.
38) Do they claim, he has forged it? Tell them, if what you claim is true then produce a manifesto and a constitution like it that explains all essential things in such great detail within such a limited text, you may call to your aid any of those whom you take as sovereigns (or gods of literature) other than Allah.
39) No, they cannot produce the like of it rather they deny and oppose that which they cannot overcome with their knowledge but they have not yet seen its prophecies unfold. The same destructive mindset and harmful attitude was shown by those who passed before them towards Our similar books earlier. But they should also see what was the end of those who indulged in make beliefs and ritualism against Our guidance. They ended up destroying each other.
40) Of these people there are some who commit to working for peace but there are others who do not and your Lord surely makes people aware about those who conspire to cause rifts and wars between people by denying each other their heavenly rights to provisions.
41) If they still reject say, I am responsible for consequences of my interactions with others and you are responsible for consequences of your interaction with others, you are free from responsibility for my actions and I am free from responsibility of your actions.
42) There are some among them who hear what you say but they do not think so can you make the deaf listen to you, because they are not bothered to learn and understand?
43) Then there are some among them who look at you as if they are looking at you for guidance but they are not, so can you show the way to the blind who do not enable themselves to see right from wrong?
44) The fact is, Allah does no harm to mankind in any way but that people do great harm to each other all by themselves.
45) That is how one day He will bring them together under His constitution relieving them of their harmful and destructive ways of life so they will think they have lived under oppression and suppression just a short while because they will recognise whatever good they will have done for each other to get out of that situation the while those who would have denied themselves opportunity of meeting the set standard of Allah would have perished who would have denied themselves the benefits of His guidance.
46) Regardless We show you some results of their harmful actions or cause you to die before that but to Our constitution their return is inevitable because universal laws of Allah are ever witness of all that they have been doing.
47) And for every nation there has been an appointed messenger and when their messenger came to them the divine criterion of judgement was passed on to them for justice so that they are not wronged by each other even in the least.
48) They ask you, when will this promise of result of their actions be fulfilled if what you say is true?
49) Say, I have no control over anything even regarding myself for any harm or benefit rather happens whatever Allah has planned. For every nation there are consequences when their set limit is reached so they can neither delay them even for a moment nor can they advance them so you too will be dealt with the very same way.
50) Say, have you considered that if His stated painful suffering in form of your revolt against each other falls upon you by night or by day, how will you survive it? What then is there that those who commit crimes against humanity against advice of Allah wish to hasten other than their own painful suffering?
51) Would you commit to working for peace only when painful suffering actually overtakes you? Then you will beg for its removal although it had been your own wish to hurry it on.
52) At that time it will be said to those who will then declare their commitment to working for peace, taste the pain and suffering the while it lasts. Should you then not be made to face the result of what you have been doing when all others have been put through the same process?
53) They ask you, is what you claim really true? Tell them, yes. By words of my Lord and proof of their fulfilment, it is absolutely true and you will not be able to avert it.
54) If each person/nation that has inflicted harm and destruction on others possessed all that the earth contains it would be willing to offer it all in ransom if it could to free itself from troublesome consequences of its actions that will engulf it. They will regret in their hearts when they will see the effects of what they will have done. That is how justice between them will be served and they will not be inflicted with any unjust consequences even in the least.
55) Beware all that is in the heavens and the earth belongs to Allah and beware that promise of Allah is a self evident truth yet most of the mankind bother not to learn what they should be doing to avert the life of painful suffering.
56) He is the One Who brings nations to life through His given program and He lets nations perish when they fail to follow His program so to His program you all should turn for guidance.
57) O mankind! There has come to you an advice from your Lord, a cure for any harmful ambition you may harbour in your minds against each other, a guidance for progress and prosperity for those who will commit to working for peace.
58) Say, this Quran is wisdom from Allah as a blissful revelation for your guidance to prosperity, so let the mankind create a blissful life for themselves by using it, for it is beneficial to do as it says than all that they can gather through harming each other.
59) Say, do you realise that out of all that Allah has provided for you to have a great life, you yourselves have made some things lawful and others unlawful to take undue advantage of each other and thereby harm each other against the advice of Allah? Ask them, did Allah permit you to do that or do you ascribe such things to Allah by lying?
60) What consequences do mankind think such people should face who attribute lies to Allah on the day of uprising? Indeed Allah is protector of mankind as is obvious from His guidance for them yet most of them follow not His advice so they end up in painful suffering.
61) No matter what affairs you may be engaged in and no matter which goals of the Quran you may be following and whatever task you may be carrying out, We are a witness to it while you are deeply occupied with it, for there is not even an iota of anything in the earth or in the heaven that is beyond control of your Lord, neither anything smaller than that nor
larger than that but it is governed by clearly set out universal laws.
62) Behold! The supporters of guidance of Allah have nothing to worry about nor anything to regret.
63) Those who commit to working for peace and are consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of humanity.
64) for them there is a good news of blissful life in this world as well as in the next life in hereafter and words of Allah change not. Being that successful is indeed a great achievement.
65) O Prophet, let not the false proclamations of those who oppose Our guidance harm your mission, surely to honour mankind rests entirely with program of Allah because He makes mankind aware of comprehensiveness of His program.
66) Beware! Whatever is in the heavens and in the earth belongs to Allah alone so those who declare their allegiance to others than Allah follow nothing but self deception and preach nothing but falsehood whereby they harm mankind.
67) He is the One Who has brought about the night for you to rest therein and the day so that you can see and do things. Indeed there are evidences in all this for those who will heed Our guidance.
68) Some even proclaim Allah has a begotten son! Sovereignty belongs to Him alone and He is self-sufficient! His is all that is in the Heavens and in the Earth! Have you any proof for what you claim or are you so ignorant that you are ascribing to Allah something about which you have no proof whatsoever?
69) O prophet tell them, those who attribute lies to Allah will never be able to get away with it.
70) Even though they may have a little enjoyment in this world they will have to face Our judgement and then We will make them face the consequences for their opposition to Our guidance.
71) Relate them the story of Noah when he said to his people, O my people! If it is too much for you that I should live among you and preach to you the revelations of Allah to guide you away from the harms you do to each other because I put my trust in them that they are good for you then go ahead and muster all your supporters and come up with your united decision planning it well so that you have no doubt about it being foolproof then execute it against me and give me no respite yet you will not succeed.
72) If you still turn away from guidance of Allah even when I ask you no reward, for my reward rests with Allah then what else can I do to stop you from harming and destroying yourselves? I am doing this for I have been commanded to become a person who commits himself to working for peace.
73) But they opposed him. As a result We saved him and those of them who were with him in the same boat and We made them successors in the land and drowned those in their own ignorance based arrogance who rejected and opposed Our revelations and so they ended up destroying each other. Therein you can see what was the end of those who were warned of the consequences but they heeded not.
74) Then at length after him We sent messengers to their descendants. They came to them with clear goals and guidelines as to how they should deal with each other but they would not commit themselves to working for peace on the basis of what their ancestors had already rejected before them. Thus We let the transgressors isolate their minds from Our guidance.
75) Then later on We sent Moses and Aaron to Pharaoh and his chiefs with Our instructions. But they too showed arrogance because they were a nation that opposed Our guidance and inflicted harm and destruction on each other.
76) When the guidance came to them from Us they said, this is indeed a conspiracy against us.
77) Moses replied, is that all you can say about the guidance of Allah when it has come to you? Is this really a conspiracy against you when I am telling you to be good to each other? Conspirators never tell their enemies to be good to each other rather they take undue advantage of them by setting some of them against the others secretly thereby putting them on the ways to their destruction therefore they can never prosper.
78) They said, have you come to turn us away from the way of our forefathers in order that you two may become the rulers in the land? We will never commit to working for peace along both of you.
79) Pharaoh said, bring me every skilful person who is well versed in the art of debate.
80) When the experts in debate came Moses said to them, demonstrate whatever arguments you wish to put forth.
81) So when they had demonstrated their works Moses said, the goals and guidelines that you have put forth Allah will surely bring them low, for Allah does not approve the works of those who cause unjust wars amongst people in the land.
82) By His words Allah vindicates what was beneficial for humanity, much as to the dismay of those who opposed His guidance and worked against it.
83) None of the people committed to working for peace with Moses save youths from his own people because of fear of Pharaoh and his chiefs lest they should persecute them and certainly Pharaoh was mighty in the land and the one who did not hesitate to transgress any limit.
84) Moses said, O my people! If you are really committed to working for peace for the implementation of the constitution of Allah then have confidence in His universal laws if you are really committed to working for peace..
85) They replied, in laws of Allah we put our trust saying, our Lord! Do not let us suffer at the hands of unjust people,
86) and deliver us through your blissful guidance from the nation of such trouble makers who oppose Your rule in the land.
87) We revealed Our plan to Moses and his brother saying, take your people and set up in Egypt institutions and make your those institutions basis for organisation of your people to help establish divine system in order to implement program for prosperity to bring about blissful life for those who commit to working for peace.
88) Moses said, our Lord! You let Pharaoh and his chiefs have things that make life blissful in life of this world but our Lord, instead of behaving appropriately they are misleading people about Your set out goals and guidelines by taking away their rights to provision. Our Lord, let us go for their wealth because of their terrible minds and attitudes due to which they will not commit to working for peace unless they see the painful suffering with their own eyes.
89) Allah said, your concern will be addressed in time but remain steadfast and follow not the path of those who ignore Our goals and guidelines.
90) So We led the ideological children of Israel across the sea of troubles because Pharaoh and his hosts pursued them relentlessly with animosity and oppression until they saw themselves drowning in their own self created destruction, he then said, I now commit to working for peace in His name other than whom there is no God, He in whose name are committed to working for peace children of Israel so I too am of those who submit to His goals and guidelines.
91) He was told, now you declare your commitment to working for peace when all is finished but a while before you were terribly rebellious and one of those who conspired for wars in the land.
92) However We will save you in your body of works now so that you are a lesson for the succeeding generations even though most of the mankind pay no attention to Our revelations.
93) That is how We settled the children of Israel in a nice dwelling place and provided them with good things of life. They divided not until after the knowledge had come to them and they stepped aside from it ending up with animosities between themselves. Surely your Lord will decide between them about matters due to which they ended up divided on the day of uprising or on the day the constitution of Allah is established in the land.
94) If at all you the people are in doubt regarding what We have revealed to you then consult those people as well who have been studying Our books before you. You will find that it is the truth indeed that has come to you from your Lord therefore you people should not be of those who doubt,
95) and join not with those who deny and oppose the goals and guidelines of Allah otherwise you will end up of those who are in loss.
96) Yet those concerning whom the universal laws of your Lord have to fulfil will not commit to working for peace,
97) even though every proof has been brought to them until they see their own painful end as result of their own actions.
98) Was there any township as a whole which foresaw the revolt coming and fully committed to working for peace and their commitment to peace then benefited them except the people of Yunus? When they committed to working for peace We saved them from the destructive revolt and let them enjoy their life of this world till they remained on that road.
99) If it had been a matter of enforcing the will of your Lord then all the people of the earth would have committed to working for peace, so will you then compel mankind against their will to commit to working for peace instead of letting them choose?
100) Since it is a matter of choice it is not possible for anyone to commit to working for peace properly unless they pay attention to guidance of Allah and He lets people remain in their ignorant mindset and destructive attitude who do not learn to be wise.
101) Say, look at whatever exists in the heavens and the earth. Our proofs by means of warnings do not benefit such people as do not pay due attention to them and commit not to working for peace according to them.
102) So are these people waiting for days when ignorant followers revolt against their destructive leaders like the ones that befell the people who passed away before them? Say, wait if you will I too am waiting with you till that time comes.
103) But beware that when such a time comes, We save Our messengers and those who commit to working for peace, this is Our way, We take it upon Ourself as their right that We save those who are committed to working for peace.
104) Say, O mankind! If you are in doubt concerning my proposed standard for living then know this that never will I serve those whom you take for rulers beside Allah nor will I follow your harmful and destructive rules for living my life instead I stand to serve constitution of Allah the sole sovereign of this kingdom who will make you face full results of your actions and I am commanded to be of those who commit themselves fully to working for peace.
105) Therefore set yourself for installing and establishing the constitution of Allah that is upright and proper and never be of those who attribute sovereignty to any others than Allah.
106) So never serve any other than Allah as a sovereign who can neither benefit you nor harm you, for if you do that then you too will become one of those who transgress Our set limits.
107) Remember always that if Allah lets a calamity afflicts you as a result of your own wrong doing then none can remove it but He alone by guiding you out of it and if He lets a blissful favour come your way then again none can withhold His provision for you. However He bestows His bliss upon whoever of His servants works for it according to His plan because He is protector of mankind by means of His blissful program for them.
108) Say, O mankind! The truth based upon proofs has come to you from your Lord! Any nation that follows His guidance follows it for its own good and any that goes astray does so at its own risk and I am not your custodian but a messenger from Allah.
109) So follow what is revealed to you the mankind and be steadfast till Allah brings about His rule in the land and He is unique of those who claim to be rulers.
06-28-2012, 09:03 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
SURAH 11 HOOD
Proclaim in the name of Allah the gracious the merciful
1) Alif Laam Raa. A constitution articles of which are permanent and made distinct by the One Who rules this kingdom and Who thereby makes mankind aware of His sovereignty,
2) therefore declare allegiance of sovereignty to none other than Allah. I am from Him to you a warner and a bearer of program for prosperity.
3) That is why you should seek protection of your Lord against all sorts of poverty by turning to His guidance so that He grants you good provisions until an appointed time time as per His set out universal laws. That is how He will bestow His abundance on every people who work for it. However should you ignore this program then I fear for you a very long period of time that will be painful.
4) So you should turn to roadmap of Allah because He has set up laws governing everything.
5) Although you made clear how things work, they will still twist things in their minds so that they could hide from this way of looking at things and keep their make beliefs alive. However even when they cover themselves fully with their make beliefs to prevent people from knowing the truth yet Allah makes the truth obvious regarding that which they hide and that which they disclose in order to confuse people. Indeed He exposes every secret within their minds through results of their actions.
6) There is not a moving creature on the earth whose sustenance is not provided by Allah because He makes known to it its place of provision and its place of rest and all that is determined by means of clearly set of laws.
7) Moreover He is the One Who brought about by means of set out laws the far away galaxies as well as this galaxy in six stages and His ability of creating all this rested upon His sea of knowledge, in order to put you the mankind through struggle to demonstrate to each other which of you works for the benefit of each other. So when you tell them that due to this program you the people will indeed be raised to heights of dignity after you have lost the hope, the opposers of this program will certainly say, this is nothing but a fantasy.
8) However when due to this program We move away from them the harm and destruction they inflict upon each other for a limited time, they are sure to say, what is holding it back? Beware! That time when it arrives nothing will hold it back from them and they will be completely encircled by that which they take for a joke.
9) The fact is when We let mankind taste prosperity from Us due to following of Our set out universal laws then let it be lost on it due to consequences of its own actions against Our program, mankind fall low yet remain rebellious.
10) And if We let it taste any favour after this adversity has afflicted it, the mankind then says, all my sorrows are gone from me and he becomes jubilant yet remains ready to rebel against Our set laws.
11) The exception are such as are steadfast in their hard works for the reconciliation between mankind for peace, such are the ones for whom is secure and dignified life as a great reward for their works.
12) So beware in case you stop insisting on things which are being revealed to you feeling distressed in your mind that they might say, why has no treasure been sent with him or why has he not been backed/accompanied by a king? Surely you are nothing less than a warner to those who work against each other and thereby destroy each other. They should know that it is Allah Who rules over all things by His set out laws.
13) Do they say, he has made up the Quran himself? Say to them, bring then ten surahs like the ones in the Quran and call to your aid whoever you can, even those whom you take for rulers instead of Allah if what you say is true.
14) But if they fail to respond to this challenge then you should know that this Quran makes evident program of Allah and there is no god/ruler but He! Will you people then submit to program of Allah and live by this way of life that leads to peace?
15) Those who desire the life of this world and its splendours the wrong way, We reward them with full consequences of their actions without any loss.
16) They are the ones who have nothing to gain thereafter save painful suffering whereby they come to know their greed and make belief based actions were wrong because they were harmful and destructive for others as well as themselves.
17) Can they be same as those who have self evident program from their Lord and to whom a messenger from Himself recites and they also have the book given to Moses before them a guidance towards blissful life? Such are the people who really commit to working for peace but those factions who oppose Our guidance will have their promise fulfilled that they shall end up in agony. So people be not in any doubt about it because it is the provable truth from your Lord even though most of the people do not commit themselves to working for peace.
18) Who can be more destructive for humanity than the one who forges a lie against Allah? Such people in time will be confronted with program of their Lord and the states of existence of people will bear witnesses clearly showing, these are the ones who lied against their Lord. Beware! The set law of Allah is ever ready to descend results of their actions upon those who have harmful mindset and destructive attitude and do what is against His advised program,
19) who hinder others from the path of Allah and seek to make it obscure because who deny the people the blissful life to come due to this program.
20) These people cannot frustrate His program for the people on the earth because there is none to support them against program of Allah. They suffer doubly because they neither support others who stand for what is right for the mankind nor stand themselves for what is proper.
21) They are the ones lost in their own selves and the fancies they invent against Our guidance leave them in lurch.
22) No doubt they are bound to lose in the end.
23) As for those who commit to working for peace therefore strive very hard for reconciliation between mankind to implement program of their Lord for peace and prosperity will ultimately end up in blissful life for as long as they are alive and steadfast.
24) The example of these two kinds of people is like two persons, one of whom is blind and deaf, and the other who can see and hear. Are they equal? Will you then not learn to understand the lesson?
25) That is why We sent Noah to his people saying, I have come to warn you plainly,
26) serve no ruler other than Allah and do not divide people setting up one group against the other, otherwise I fear for you the consequences of a painful day of uprising.
27) The chiefs who opposed him from among his people said, we see you nothing more than a man like ourselves and we see that no one has followed you except the meanest among us whose judgement abilities are immature and we find nothing in you which gives you superiority over us. In fact we think you are a liar.
28) He said, O my people, look! If I am upon a clear guidance from my Lord and He has bestowed on me a program for your prosperity from Himself but you act like blind to it, should we then compel you to accept it when are against it?
29) O my people! I do not ask you any wage for this work because my reward for this work rests with none other than Allah and I am not going to drive away those who commit to working for peace along with me because they are sure that they will meet the goal set for them according to the standard set for them by their Lord. But I can see that you are acting out of your ignorance based arrogance.
30) And tell me O my people! Who will support me against Allah if I drive them away? Don’t you understand such a simple point?
31) I do not tell you that I possess the treasures of Allah nor do I claim that I have the power to know the future and I do not claim to be a king nor do I say about those who are mean in your eyes that Allah will not grant them prosperity because only Allah can expose what is in their minds. If I claim anything to mislead you then I will indeed be transgressing my God set limits.
32) They said, O Noah! You have argued with us and argued far too much, now bring upon us the revolt with which you threaten us if what you say is true.
33) He replied, Allah will surely let consequences of your actions be upon you if He has so planed and then you will not be able to escape from them.
34) My counsel will not benefit you no matter how much I desire to give you good advice if set laws of Allah your Lord find you on the wrong path because according to His set laws alone you are made to face consequences of your actions.
35) Do they say, he has forged all this? Say to them, if I have indeed forged it then I ought to have some motive to benefit myself at your expense that ought to have destructive consequences for you which ought to be all clear to you, yet I am free of inflicting harms upon you which you inflict on each other due to your such motives, so how do you explain your accusation of forgery against me when I am instead stopping you from inflicting harm upon each other so that you do not end up destroying each other?
36) Regardless of their false accusations against you, it was made obvious to Noah that no more of your people are committing to working for peace save those who have already committed. So there is no point you grieving at their harmful mindset and destructive attitude or their mutually destructive works against each other
37) Instead build a separate place away from these people according to Our guidance as we reveal it to you and remember not to side step Our laws on behalf of those who oppose Our program by working against it because they are all as per Our set laws destined for destruction at their own hands.
38) So he started building a place and whenever the chiefs of his people passed by him they laughed at him. He said, laugh at us now if you will but time is coming when we too will laugh at you as you are laughing at us.
39) Soon you will come to know who will be seized by a humiliating revolt and who is to be afflicted with destructive consequences of his destructive course of actions for the rest of his life.
40) Finally when time for fulfilment of Our warning came because the social environment heated up with hatred in society and the revolt broke out We said to Noah, take refuge in the that place and take aboard each of the leadership and community of your own who are committed to working for peace letting those stay behind against whom the word has already gone forth that they will face the consequences of their actions however those who committed to working for peace with him were only a minority.
41) Thus he said to them, undertake this journey to a new way of life in the name of Allah in whose laws is its origin and its fulfilment, surely my Lord alone is protector of mankind because He is provider of blissful program for them.
42) So the journey started with them in middle of massive waves of people. All this because Noah called upon chief of his community to live by rule of Allah as he stood aside from it saying, O son of my nation! Join us and be not with chiefs and priests or masses that oppose rule of Allah.
43) He said, I rather betake myself to join the masses they will save me from the troubled waters. Noah said, no nation survives such troublesome time due to set law of Allah save any that builds itself upon the program He has provided for it. Thereupon a wave of people came between them and he joined those who were destined to end up destroyed.
44) Thus it happened that Allah said, O earth! Swallow up your water and O heaven! withhold your rain and so the water disappeared and that is how warning of Allah was fulfilled by way of drought and famine. On the other hand journey of Noah and his supporters for dignity became complete and it was said to them, let there be a distance between those who transgress Our limits and those who abide by them.
45) Beware! Noah called out to his Lord at the time saying, O my Lord! My chief belongs to my community and surely Your promise to save my community is true because You are unique of the claimants of sovereignty.
46) Allah said, O Noah! He is not of your community because he is not of those who act to put things right for the good of community as a whole. So do not question My decisions unreasonably. I educate you so that you do not act like those who act ignorantly.
47) Noah said, my Lord! I seek refuge in Your revealed wisdom so that I do not question your decisions due to my lack of proper knowledge but unless You dignify me through Your guidance I surely lost.
48) It was said, O Noah! Settle down now on basis of constitution for peace from Us so that there is progress and prosperity for you and for the people that are with you. As for generations to come from them, We will grant them also their provision thereby but if they behaved not properly then they will have to face painful suffering as decreed by Us.
49) O messenger, these are some of the facts from the past which We have now revealed to you, neither you nor your people knew about it before this. So be steadfastly persistent the success in the end is for those who are consistent with rule of Allah for the good of humanity.
50) Likewise to the people of Aad We sent their brother Hood. He said, O my people! Live by constitution of Allah because you have no sovereign but Him. Surely you do nothing but invent things against soverignty of Allah.
51) O my people! I do not demand of you any personal gain at the expense of rest of you rather I promote provision according to rule of Allah. Will you then not learn to use your sense?
52) So O my people! Seek prosperity from your Lord by turning to His guidance and reforming accordingly. He will send you from the heaven abundant rain and He will add strength to your strength. So oppose not His goal and guidelines to inflict harm and destruction upon each other.
53) They said, O Hud! You have not come to us with any clear proof that we demand so we are not going to desert our rulers just on basis of your claims and arguments nor are we going to commit to terms and conditions for peace that you propose.
54) We can only say that some of our saints have afflicted you with their curse. He said, Allah is my witness and be you also my witness that I am free of attributing sovereignty
55) to any other than Him, So let all of you plot against me if you will and give me no respite.
56) I have put my trust in universal laws of Allah Who is my Lord as well as yours. There is no living creature whose goal is not set by Him. My Lord indeed stands for the path that is firmly founded.
57) So even if you turn away from His roadmap, at least I have conveyed to you the message I was sent with. If you do not abide by His message in time my Lord will raise some other people in your place and you can do Him no harm whatsoever. Indeed my Lord has set measures for security or proper functioning of all things.
58) So when Our rule of consequences came in to effect We saved Hood and those who committed to working for peace with him through dignifying program from Us and that is how We saved them from a terrible painful suffering.
59) Such were the people of Aad. They opposed the goals and guidelines of their Lord and did not support His messenger but instead supported the rule of every terrifying oppressor.
60) Therefore they were followed by life full of humiliation in this world through rivalries and ended up with yet more disgrace on the day the uprising took them by surprise. Beware! Aad denied the rights to provision to each other against the rule of their Lord. Beware! Gone are Aad, the people of Hood.
61) To the Thamud people We sent their brother Saleh. He said, O my people! Serve Allah alone, for you have no sovereign but Him. It is He Who created you from the earth and made it a dwelling place for you. Therefore seek prosperity from Him by turning to His guidance and reform accordingly. Surely guidance of my Lord is ever close to you, ready to fulfil all your needs.
62) They said, O Saleh! Till now you were the one in whom we had great expectations! Will you now stop us from serving the traditions and customs that our forefathers put in place and served? Indeed we are strongly suspicious of that to which you are calling us.
63) He said, O my people! Tell me, if I have a clear proof from my Lord that He has granted me a program for prosperity from Himself, who then will help me against set law of Allah for consequences if I abide not by His program? What would you add to my person other than making me yet bigger loser than yourselves?
64) So O my people! This law of Allah is a divine constitution for you so let it rule in the land of Allah freely and hinder it not otherwise you are bound to find yourselves caught in severe consequences of your such actions.
65) But they kept it from implementation so he said, you have notice of three periods of time at most to reform your institutions or consequences will ensue and that is such a promise that never fails.
66) So when Our set law of consequences began showing its dire effects after things reached the tipping point, during that period of humiliation We saved Saleh and those who committed to working for peace with him through roadmap for prosperity from Us. Surely your Lord is strong enough to see through His plan.
67) Then after a long period of humiliation the sudden uprising took these transgressors against Our rule by surprise thus new era in their jurisdictions uprooted their rule
68) as if they had never flourished there. Beware! Thamud denied each other rights to provisions in opposition to rule of their Lord. Gone are the people of Thamud due to their such behaviour.
69) Likewise there came to Abraham Our missionaries to help him with program for prosperity of his people. They said, we come to you to help you establish peace. He said, you are welcome to help me establish peace so he hastened to fill them in with important information relating the missionary task.
70) But then when he realised their authority did not extend to include his part of mission, he felt as if they were letting him down. They noticed this about him and said, worry not because just now we have been sent regarding people of Lot.
71) His community that was present there, became happy when We gave it good news about succession of Isaac and after him about succession of Jacob.
72) It said, O wonderful! What! Am I getting a new leader now that I have had my better days and my current leader is also nearing his old age? This indeed is a strange thing!
73) They said, do you find the program of Allah strange whereby Allah will land you in life of prosperity in abundance O you the people holders of the heavenly constitution? Behold! He alone is worthy of sovereignty.
74) When the worry of Abraham subsided due to the good news that reached him, he began to plead with Us the case of people of Lot.
75) Indeed Abraham was very open minded and tender hearted for the mankind as well as fully devoted to Our mission.
76) We said, O Abraham! Leave this subject alone because decree of your Lord as regard consequences has been declared already, so there must come to them the result of what they have done and it cannot be averted because this is how we have planned to settle the matters of this nature.
77) Later on Our missionaries came to Lot, he was alright with them except that he was hesitant to go along with them as regard their plan. After hearing their plan he said, this is a very distressful time.
78) Behold, there came rushing to him his people when he called upon them who were long addicted to all sorts of transgressions against each other so he said to them, O my people! Here are my guidelines to help you, they are necessary for you to adhere to in order to free you from your wrong doings against each other. So be consistent with constitution of Allah for the good of each other and do not make me look bad in eyes of my guests. Is there no man among you of an appreciable leading character?
79) They said, you already know your guidelines are not acceptable to us and you also know well how we want to live our lives.
80) He said, I wish I had authority to prevent you from doing harm to each other or that I could betake myself to get help from some rightly guided powerful community.
81) Upon witnessing all this the envoys said, O Lot! We are sent to support mission of your Lord and majority of these people have made it clear that they are not going to support your mission so leave this place with your supporters as darkness of ignorance still covers it therefore let none of you stay behind but rebellious people of your community only. It has chosen for itself that it should face the same fate as its chiefs and priests. The new beginning that was promised to them, is time for that new beginning not at hand yet?
82) When time for fulfilment of Our promise came We caught the place turned upside down by sudden revolt because We made obvious to it importance of organised institutions and record keeping in a classified way,
83) as described by your Lord. Yet they ignored all this therefore such uprising is never far away from those who instead keep harming each other against Our set out goals and guidelines.
84) Likewise to the people of Madyan We sent their brother Shu’aib who said to them, O my people! Serve constitution of Allah alone because you have no sovereign but He. So do not fall short in measurement in reference to this set standard. I see your future prosperous if you follow my advice but I also fear for you the time when the results of your actions against this standard could encircle you.
85) So O you my people! Fulfil your needs and wants according to the measures set as standard that is properly balanced and do not defraud people out of their rightful provisions so that you do not end up causing rifts and wars between mankind in the land.
86) That which is proper in sight of Allah for the good of mankind is beneficial for you if you would truly commit to working for peace and remember I am not set upon you as a guard to stop you from harming each other by force rather this is up to you people yourselves as to how you choose to organise your community as per my message or your make beliefs.
87) They said, Oh Shu’aib! Does your way of organising the community demand that we give up serving all other rulers whom our forefathers served or that we give up our individual rights to doing what we choose to do with our own things at the expense of the community because you surely seem to think that you are the only one steadfast and upright man in the land?
88) He said, O my people! You see, if I have a clear proof of guidance from my Lord and He has granted me with a good program for setting up His provided sustenance for the benefit of mankind then how can I go against that? I am not opposing you in what I am forbidding you just because I intend to harm or destroy you rather I desire your reformation for the benefit of all of us so far as it is within my capacity. My success does not depend on anything other than my hard work according to the revealed program of Allah for my guidance because in His program I have full confidence that is why I turn to it for guidance about everything.
89) So O my people! Let not your disputing with me bring upon you the doom similar to that of the people of Noah and Hood or Saleh and people of Lot are not far off from you either,
90) therefore seek protection of your Lord against inflicting harm and destruction on each other by turning to Him for guidance and reform accordingly because my Lord is protector of the mankind through His program that is comprehensive for security of humanity.
91) They said, O Shu'aib! We do not want to know much of what you say because we see you just as an average person among us. Were it not for your supporters, we certainly would have thrown you out of this place because on your own you are not strong enough to stand against us.
92) He said, O my people! Do you regard my tribe or ideological following to be more powerful than Allah that you have disregarded His advice totally as a thing cast behind your backs? Surely within grasp of my Lord is all that you do.
93) O my people! You keep on doing things your way and I will keep on doing things my way and soon you will find out who ends up in humiliation through self imposed harm and destruction and is a liar! Wait if you will, I too am waiting along with you!
94) When the time of fulfilment of Our rule of consequences came We delivered through security provided by Our program Shu'aib and those who committed themselves to working for peace with him but the uprising took these transgressors against Our set out universal laws by surprise that is how new era in their jurisdictions uprooted their rule
95) as if they had never flourished therein before. Behold! Like Thamud gone are the people of Madyan!
96) And thereafter We sent Moses with Our objectives and guidelines with authority that was self evident
97) to Pharaoh and his chiefs because they lived by rule of Pharaoh and rule of Pharaoh was not based upon proper guidance.
98) That is how he led his people to the day of uprising because he led them to the fire of hatred. How awful was the state of painful suffering in which they were landed?
99) Humiliation followed them into this state of existence and so they ended up facing the day of upheaval. The harmful and destructive result of harmful and destructive course of actions.
100) Such are the stories of the nations before you which We reveal to you, of them some have survived and some have ceased to exist.
101) It were not Us who harmed them rather they harmed each other and thereby destroyed themselves. The sovereignties they served instead of Allah did not avail them ought when the rule of consequences set by your Lord showed its effects because they added nothing to their lot but harm and destruction.
102) And likewise your Lord found nations caught in consequences of their own actions whenever He found a township transgressing against each other against His advice, surely going against His advice has such terrible consequences.
103) In fact, there is a proof in all this for such individuals and nations as pay attention to the terrible end results of harmful and destructive actions. That is why there is to come a period of time that will unite all the people and that is the era worth bringing about,
104) so We delay it not but according to set out universal laws.
105) When that era comes about no one will dare do anything but it will be judged according to His set out standard. That is how it will be decided who is law breaker and who is law abider.
106) As to those who break the law they are bound to end up in agony wherein they will have only sighs and sobs.
107) They will remain in that state for as long as the heavens and the earth last and they do not reform otherwise they will be dealt with as per program of your Lord because your Lord decides matters according to His set out universal laws.
108) As for those who are law abiding they are bound to end up in blissful kingdom. They are to remain in that state for as long as the heavens and the earth last unless they change their direction otherwise they will be dealt with as per program of your Lord according to results of their actions that never fails to reach those due.
109) Therefore be not in doubt concerning the sovereignties they serve other than Allah that they are bound to harm and destroy them. The sovereignties they serve do so just because their forefathers used to serve them likewise before them without using their brains. So We too will fulfil to them full results of their own course of actions without any abatement.
110) Even though We gave the book as a manifesto and as a constitution to Moses to unite people according to it yet divisions were created in its name. The very purpose the constitution was forwarded by your Lord was so that they settle matters between them according to it but instead of learning and implementing it they ended up confused and in chaos due to their unabating ignorance and stupidity.
111) However it is a fact that your Lord always rewarded each of the nations with full measure for whatever they did because He is fully aware of all that people do.
112) Therefore stand firmly upon this constitution as you are commanded together with those who have turned to constitution of Allah along with you and transgress not the set limits therein and remember, He is ever watching all that you do.
113) So never inclined towards those who inflict harm and destruction on each other in case you too are caught in painful suffering as a result of their such actions because you will have no protection against set universal laws of Allah nor will you be helped.
114) Therefore strive as hard as you can from the start of the day till you are well into the night to establish the heavenly constitution. Surely actions taken to create a properly balanced society remove the causes of harmful and destructive effects. This is something for those who pay attention and think about things thoroughly.
115) Be steadfastly persistent in your mission because Allah never lets the reward of those who work hard to benefit each other go to waste.
116) Just think that despite Our provision of guidance why there were not among the generations before you any people with sense who could educate others out of mindset and attitude of rivalry and warmongering in the land save a few whom We delivered from the harm and destruction of others? It is because those who had harmful and destructive mindsets and attitudes pursued their worldly ambitions and desires against the way We advised them because they chose to establish themselves the criminal way.
117) It was never the case that your Lord let the townships destroy themselves while their habitants are committed to working for peace within their communities.
118) Had your Lord enforced His will He would have certainly made mankind one single nation but He chose to give them freewill and put them through struggle to establish peace among themselves, so they will continue to differ
119) except those upon whom He has bestowed understanding of His guidance because that very freedom of choice and action is the whole purpose of their creation. That is how the word of your Lord finds its fulfilment that He finds most of the destructive leaders and their destructive followers ending up digging their own ditch or grave.
120) All these stories of the past messengers and people that We relate to you are to strengthen your mind therewith. Through these you the mankind have received the correct information about things as well as those who are committed to working for peace have obtained advice and guidance.
121) As to those who do not commit to working for peace say to them, do as you want and so will we.
122) Wait if you like for results of your course of actions, we too are waiting for results of our course of actions indeed. That will prove decisively who is on the course of actions that leads to peace and prosperity and who is on the course actions that lead to wars and destruction.
123) It is because to rule of Allah alone belongs the future in the heavens and the earth so it is right of Allah alone to set goals and guidelines for everything therefore serve His constitution by putting your trust in His laws and remember always that your Lord is never unaware of whatever you need to do or whatever you end up doing.
07-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
SURAH 12 Yusuf
Proclaim in the name of Allah the gracious the merciful
1) Alif Laam Raa. These are evidences of the uniquely distinct constitution.
2) We have revealed it as a proclamation in a uniquely distinct language in a uniquely distinct structure so that you the mankind could learn reasoning to become a rational people.
3) So let Us furnish you the mankind by means of this Quran with a purposeful information to abide by because when you act without it you will act like ignorant people.
4) Call to mind the time when Joseph said to father of his nation, O father! I see bright future in unity of people as a community therefore I would like to see the leadership and the following accept my vision for their better future.
5) He replied, O son of my nation! Disclose not this dream of yours to your fellow community members just as yet in case they scheme a plot against you and catch you unprepared because the opposition based upon harmful and destructive mindset and attitude is an open enemy of humanity.
6) Rest assured it will happen as you imagined because you will be chosen by your Lord for His mission so He will teach you how to diagnose problems properly relating individuals and communities and find their proper solutions that is how He will fulfil His mission through you and the ideological children of Jacob as He fulfilled it through your ideological forefathers Abraham and Isaac before you. That is how your Lord makes obvious for mankind that He rules through wisdom.
7) Indeed in the account of Joseph and his brethren there are lessons for would be leaders and supporters as to how they should or should not conduct themselves in relation to fulfilment of their needs and desires as a people.
8) His community fellows who stood against his vision for society said to each other, see Joseph and his supporters they are loved and respected more by our community leadership than us even though we are a group of powerful people of this society. Our leadership is obviously wrong in not considering us for the leadership of our community.
9) Some said to others, in order to throw Joseph out of community leadership contest let us fight Joseph thereby force him out of this place to some far-off land so that the attention of leadership of your people focuses upon you alone as proper candidates for leadership of the community because only after doing that you can be of those who reach their ambition.
10) At this one of them said, you cannot fight Joseph but if you must do something instead get hold of him quietly and throw him into some dungeon till he could be picked up by some bandits so that he is out of our way.
11) So they ask their chief administrator, O chief of our nation! Why do you not appoint us as security guards over Joseph instead of those already responsible for it because we surely are his sincere well-wishers?
12) Pass on his security responsibility to us for future so that he could move about for taking care of his business without worrying about his security. We will indeed take good care of him.
13) He said to them, I will be anxious if you accompanied him because I am concerned in case some bandit attacks him the while you are caught unprepared off your guard.
14) They said, if a bandit could attack him despite our number and strength then surely we would be a worthless people.
15) That is how they were able to take him away because they plotted to place him into a dungeon. However We revealed this to Joseph that a time will come when you will remind them about this act of theirs but just now they do not perceive the consequences of what they are doing.
16) At the end of the period of their responsibility for security of Joseph they returned to their chief crying in tears.
17) They said, O our chief, we went on our individual business ahead of each other leaving Joseph behind to look after our things and at length the bandit attacked and made off with him. It is not that you are going to be satisfied with our this action but we are telling the truth.
18) That is how through animosity they brought about denial of his right to succession of community leadership. He said, no I am not satisfied with your explanation rather people involved in your group have made you to cook up a tale regarding this matter. However steadfast persistence is needed for reaching the truth about this matter, so universal law of Allah should be relied upon regarding that which you assert.
19) At length a party of bandits came by and they sent one of them to carry out the deal so he laid down his weaponry and came to see the merchant. After seeing the young man he said, O goodness! What a young man and took him to his group. Even though they kept him in hiding like a great treasure yet Allah makes obvious what they did.
20) His brethren sold him cheap in a hurry for a petty price of a few Dirhams to bandits, for that is what he was worth in their sight.
21) The Egyptian who bought Joseph from the bandits and freed him said to his community, treat him honourably as if he is one of us, he could prove very beneficial for us or we can adopt him as a son of our nation. That is how We established Joseph in that piece of land and taught him the sense of handling all the affairs that need proper handling in a country. Allah has set laws to govern all affairs though most of the people learn not to realise it.
22) When he reached maturity We had already bestowed on him ability of gathering information about things and ways of making sense of all that. That is how We reward those who work hard for the good of the mankind.
23) However the ruling elite and priestly class of the community under whose jurisdiction he was decided to try and change his way of doing things by closing all the ways of doing things to him saying, come join our way of doing things. He replied, I seek protection in universal laws of Allah Lord of mine Who has entrusted me with responsibility of this good land to manage things therein properly. Surely those who transgress His set limits therefore prosper not.
24) Yet party of ruling and priestly classes went ahead in order to try and change his mind and he too would have inclined towards its way of doing things had he not been shown by his Lord the results of their course of actions. That is how We shielded him from doing anything whereby he could harm and destroy others and bring gloom and doom upon himself therefore he remained true follower of Our guidance.
25) As each of the parties tried to outdo the other its own way the opposite party was involved in foul play right from the start because it attacked his person instead of his vision in order to shatter his personality. That is how the opponent party landed both the parties at the court of the chief of the community saying to him, what punishment does someone who intended harm and destruction against your community deserve other than imprisonment or a painful chastisement?
26) Joseph said, it was this party of rulers and priests that tried to move me away from my way of doing things and a group of people of this community was present at this event and saw all this. The community chief said that if his vision was attacked the right way then party of rulers and priests is telling the truth and he is lying
27) but if it was attacked the wrong way then he is speaking the truth and the party of rulers and priests is lying.
28) So when community chief examined the statements of the witnesses and came to conclusion that he was attacked the wrong way in order that his personality is destroyed he said to party of rulers and priests, it is one of the tricks of you the party of rulers and priests. Your conspiracy was mighty indeed!
29) He said, O Joseph, ignore their way of doing things and O party of rulers and priests, seek correction of the way you do things because you were indeed the ones who did the things wrong way.
30) However the word spread among communities of the township that party of ruling elite and priestly class under the governor of Egypt has conspired to change the way of doing things of its civil servant because the rest of the community has fallen madly in love with him the way he does things for it. In fact, we see it totally lost in his love.
31) At length when the embarrassing remarks became unbearable for party of ruling elite and priestly class, it invited them and prepared for them a banquet and gave each of them an opportunity to scrutinise his way of doing things. As they engaged in cross examination of his way of doing things, the party called on Joseph to come out to face them. When they examined him they were so amazed that they ended up shooting themselves in the foot so they exclaimed spontaneously, good Lord! He looks nothing like an ordinary person rather he looks like a highly ranked knowledgeable official of a noble descent.
32) The party of ruling elite and priestly class said, this is he about whom you blamed me. No doubt I conspired to change him but he escaped my set out trap for him. If he does not do things the way I say, he should be thrown into prison indeed to be disgraced.
33) Joseph said, O my Lord! I rather go to prison than do things the way they demand of me but unless You inspire me with some way out of their cunning trap for me I may end up trapped among them and forced to become of those who live not by your guidance.
34) That is how his Lord inspired him with proper response warding off their cunning trap from him and that is how He makes obvious for mankind that He is indeed comprehensive in observation of all things.
35) But even after all the evidence they had seen they still decided to send him to prison for a time.
36) Two young men were also in the prison with him. One day they discussed with each other their individual ambitions so one of them said, I had a dream that in time I will become source of knowledge for the people. The other said, I had a dream of taking on responsibility of livelihood for people in which partake people who prove to be excellent in this kind of work. Tell us how can we have such outcomes for our these ambitions, we ask you about it because we see that you are a man who directs others for the good of each other.
37) Joseph replied, I will explain to you how you should go about fulfilling your dreams before you start working on them to get the outcomes you desire because this is part of the knowledge about making sense of things which my Lord has taught me. In fact, I have nothing to do with rule of people who do not commit to working for peace and prosperity of mankind according to guidance of Allah because they deny people the right to fruit of their hard work in the end.
38) So I follow the guidance of Allah and guide others to do the same just like my forefathers Abraham and Isaac and Jacob. It is not fitting that we take any sovereigns other than Allah. This is our task/mission set by Allah for the good of the mankind yet most of the people do not become a people worth the name.
39) O my fellow inmates! Tell me, what is better, many different sovereigns or just one sovereign, Allah, the Irresistible?
40) Those you serve other than Him as rulers are nothing but mere names which you and your forefathers have invented, for which Allah has revealed no proof. Surely sovereignty belongs to none but Allah Who has ordained that you serve none as ruler save Him. That is the way of doing things which is proper yet most of the people do not learn to understand it.
41) As to your dreams O my inmates! Each of you will be released soon from the prison and one of you will serve wine of knowledge to your king and the other will be placed firmly on state affairs of which people will have their provisions. That is how your dreams will become realities regarding which you asked for directions.
42) Then to the one who he thought will advise his king said, mention me to your lord. But the lack of attention made him forget to mention Joseph to his king, so he remained in the prison a few more years.
43) Then one day the king of Egypt said to his counsel, I see a number of big splits in my people in which are involved many weak members of our society but I also see a number of long periods of stability and prosperity as well as number of periods of instability and exploitation and hardship. O chiefs! Explain to me how can I reach my desired outcome if you can analyse the situation and the circumstances and plan ahead in order to guide me.
44) They replied, these are depressing thoughts and we are not skilled in dealing with situations like this.
45) Thereupon one of the two released prisoners remembered after a long time and spoke up, I will tell you how to handle this situation just send me to Joseph.
46) So he came and said, O Joseph my truly well wishing friend! Explain to us how to handle the situation wherein are involved a number of big splits in people in which are involved many weak members of society and also wherein are possible a number of long periods of stability and prosperity as well as number of periods of instability and exploitation and hardship, so that I return to the people who sent me and let them know the solution to their problems.
47) He replied, you should actively cultivate good relations among all people in the land for a number of years till it becomes a normal way of life then whatever good relationship you manage to develop maintain it in its good state though you will participate in this program just a little.
48) However your failure to reach the target after this advice could bring upon you a number of years of hardship and troubles that will render useless whatever steps you would have taken already save a little which you may have specifically paid attention to.
49) But if you managed to repair and maintain your society after that will come a period of abundant prosperity during which the people will benefit greatly.
50) However instead of following the program as told by Joseph the king said, bring this man to me. When the messenger came Joseph said to him, go back to your king and ask him about the case of those communities that lost their case due to loss of their ability to produce worthy argument. Indeed my Lord has exposed their plot for people to see for what it was.
51) The king called them in to his court and questioned them saying, what do you say about the incident when you attempted to wrong foot Joseph? They replied, Allah forbid! We know of no harmful motive on his part against our community. The party of ruling elite and priestly class that was under governor of Egypt said, now that the truth has come to light, it was I who attempted to wrong foot him against his way of doing things. The fact is, he is absolutely trustable.
52) Joseph said, by this inquiry I meant to let the governor of Egypt know that I did not betray him in his absence regarding the responsibility he assigned to me and that Allah does not let the plots of the treacherous succeed for long.
53) This I did, not because I am free of human needs and desires but to prove that human needs and desires prompt one to do harm to others unless one follows program of my Lord for peace and prosperity of mankind and that is how program of my Lord protects humanity against harm and destruction.
54) The king said, bring him to me so that I appoint him to assist me in taking care of affairs of the kingdom. When Joseph was brought to the king and they had mutual talk the king said, from now on you have an honourable place among us and you will enjoy our full confidence.
55) Seeing the situation that kingdom was going to be destroyed through disintegration by civil wars if right steps were not taken Joseph requested the king, let me deal with the people and resources of the land. Certainly I know how to manage things to avoid what is otherwise inevitable and rest assured I have all the knowledge needed for the task ahead.
56) Thus We established Joseph in the land to live therein in any way he wished within Our set limits. We bestow understanding of Our program for peace and prosperity upon whoever works for it because We do not let the reward of people who do good for each other go to waste.
57) Yet the reward in the hereafter will be even better for those who commit to working for peace and are consistent with Our constitution for the good of mankind.
58) After a period of time there came brethren of Joseph to Egypt looking for food to buy so they entered his office. He recognized them but they recognized him not.
59) When he had given them their due provisions he said, come again to me with other bother of yours with permission from father of your nation. Do you not see that I give full measure and provide the best hospitality?
60) But if do not come to me with him then you will have no grain, nor will you be allowed to approach me.
61) They replied, we will certainly try our best to get him from his father. This we will surely do.
62) Joseph told his officials to put their money into their saddlebags such that they should come to know about it only when they reach their people so that they lack not money to come back.
63) When they returned to father of their nation they said, Father! Grain is henceforth denied to us unless we take with us our brother therefore send our brother with us so that we may get our measure, we will take full responsibility for his safety and security.
64) He said, should I trust you for his security as I once trusted you for security of his brother? However laws of Allah are unique when it comes to security of mankind because He is provider of the program that ensures peace and prosperity of humanity.
65) However at length when they opened their baggage they discovered that their money had been returned to them by the king out of generosity. Father! They cried with joy, what more can we ask for? Here is our money given back to us. So we can buy more food for our people and we will take good care of our brother if you let him go with us because we can get an extra caravan load of grain.
66) Jacob replied, I will never send him with you unless you swear in the name of Allah under oath that you will surely bring him back to me unless you are overcome by some other situation rendering you helpless. After they had sworn under oath he said, Allah is our witness over this pledge you made.
67) Then he said, my children! Do not enter the capital of Egypt all together at once through one gate that they take you wrongly instead enter from the different gates and separately. Not that I can avail you aught against laws of Allah but that be cautious because none can judge things for what they are free of error save Allah. In His laws I put my trust and in His law let all those who need someone to put their rust in should put their trust.
68) When they entered the city as their father had advised them it worked for them but it did not cover them fully like the plan of Allah for them that was to unfold. Of course, Jacob did his best to address the concern he had in his mind, after all he possessed the knowledge which We had given him even though most of the people do not bother to learn to be sensible.
69) When they entered upon Joseph, he called his brother alone to himself and said, it is I your brother Joseph, so grieve not at what they have been doing to us and our people.
70) At length when Joseph had finished arranging the loading of their provisions, he gave a party in honour of his brother. Later on when they were on a journey back home a crier called out to them saying, O people of the caravan! You must be thieves.
71) They turned back and asked, what have you lost?
72) The officials said, we have lost the grain measuring tool of the king and the one who brings it back will be awarded a camel-load of corn, I guarantee it.
73) Joseph’s brethren said, by Allah! You should know by our behaviour during our stay here that we did not come here to cause trouble in your land and we are no thieves.
74) The official said, what should be the punishment for the thief if you prove to be the liars?
75) They replied, the reward for him in whose pack you find the royal grain measuring instrument will be that he should compensate you for what he did to you, that is how we punish those who do wrong.
76) After this Joseph first began to search the packs of others before the pack of his brother. Finally he took it out of his brother’s pack. Thus We directed Joseph under Our law for Israel, for He could not hold back his brother under the law of the king but Allah planned otherwise. We exalt in ranks whoever works according to Our set out laws because above all the learned is the One Who makes information obvious for them.
77) After accusation of theft the brethren of Joseph remarked, This is no surprise if he has committed a theft because his brother also committed a theft before him. Despite hearing this Joseph suppressed his feelings and did not reveal anything to them but said to himself, what a terrible situation you people are putting yourselves in and Allah will make obvious the truth about that about which you accuse me.
78) They said, O noble governor! The father of the accused is a great leader of the nation who may not take this lightly, so take one of us instead of him. We surely see that you are one of those who do good for others.
79) Joseph replied, I seek protection through law of Allah therefore far from me be that we seize other than the one with whom we found our property or we will be unjust indeed.
80) When they lost their hope of moving Joseph, they went aside to confer in private. The leading one among them said to rest, you know that your father had taken a solemn pledge in the name of Allah and you also know how you fell short of your duty to Allah with respect to Joseph therefore I am not going to leave this land until the father of our nation permits me or Allah decides for me the matter some other way because He is unique of all those who claim to be the rulers.
81) So go back to father of your nation without me and say, father, your son has committed theft. We did not see him stealing but we can testify only to what we know. How could we guard against this unforeseen situation?
82) You may enquire from the people of the city where we lodged and the caravan in which we travelled that we are indeed telling the truth.
83) When Jacob is told this he said, no! You yourselves have contrived a story once more. However I will remain steadfastly persistent in pursuing this case. May be thereby Allah will bring them all back to me because He makes his wisdom known to mankind through His rule.
84) He turned his face away from them crying, Alas for Joseph! His eyes became used to grief and he became overwhelmed by sorrow.
85) They said, by Allah! you will not cease to remember Joseph until you ruin your health or kill yourself by this grief.
86) He said, I complain of my distress and grief to Allah Alone and I know from Allah what you know not.
87) O my children! Go and search for Joseph and his brother. Never give up hope in mercy of Allah, in fact none despairs of mercy of Allah except people who fail to put their trust in His guidance.
88) When they went back to Egypt and entered the office of Joseph they said, O noble governor! We and our people are in distress because we are running short on money so please give us full quota and also more out of your own generosity. Surely Allah rewards those who help others.
89) Hearing this he said, do you know what you did to Joseph and his brother while acting out of ignorance
90) In surprise they cried, what! Are you really Joseph? He said, Yes! I am Joseph and this is my brother. Allah has indeed been gracious to us all. In fact he who is consistent with laws of Allah for the good of humanity Allah does not let the reward of such good people go to waste.
91) They said, by Allah! surely we can now see why Allah has chosen you instead of us. We have indeed been guilty of side stepping His guidance.
92) Joseph said, there is no blame on you today. May Allah protect you all! He is unique of those who claim to be merciful!
93) Go take the news of my khilaafah and cast it before my father, he will rediscover his happy sight. Thereafter come back to me with all the members of your community.
94) When the caravan started from Egypt the father of their nation in Canaan said, Certainly I feel the presence of power of Joseph even though you the people around me may think I am out of my mind.
95) They said, by Allah! You are still suffering from your old illusion.
96) However when the bearer of the good news arrived, he cast the news of his khilaafah before him so he regained his happy sight then he said, did I not tell you that I know due to understanding of set laws of Allah what you do not learn to understand things?
97) They said, Father! Bring about harm and destruction free community for our future because we have inflicted harm and destruction upon each other in the past and suffered because of that.
98) He replied, soon I will bring about a harm and destruction free community for you as advised by my Lord, surely He protects mankind through His program for blissful life for them.
99) After a while when they came to Joseph he asked leaders and supporters of his community to become his protectorates and said, now that you have come to Egypt if program of Allah is implemented fully and remains enforced then you will find yourselves at peace in here.
100) That is how he raised the managers of his community and the managed to heights of dignified life because they all accepted his proposal so he said, O father of my nation, this is the fulfilment of my vision that I had long ago, because my following of law of my Lord has turned it into a reality. It was goodness of His mission indeed as planned by Him that He brought me out of prison to put me to work whereby He brought you all here from the unproductive land even though the opposers had stirred up strife between me and my community brethren. For sure my Lord fulfils His plan subtly in mysterious ways. Surely He makes His wisdom obvious for mankind to learn from to make sense of thing.
101) O Lord! You have indeed given me the kingdom and taught me all the knowhow about all the affairs of the kingdom. The originator of the heavens and the earth, Your law has been my protector from the beginning of my life and it will remain my protector in the life to come, so fulfil me completely so long as I remain committed to your law.
102) O Muhammad, even though this account which We have revealed to you is a collection about the past events when you the people were not there with brethren of Joseph who together conspired and schemed against him
103) but they are revealed for you so that you too strive as he did in the face of adversity because most people are not going to commit to working for peace otherwise.
104) This is why you should not demand any wage for educating people with this information, it is because this Quran is to be made accessible for all the people in the world through hard work for their benefit.
105) There are many proofs for it through out the heavens and the earth which people come across yet they pay no attention to them
106) and as a result most of them who commit to working for peace in the name of Allah yet abide by laws of other than Allah.
107) Do they feel that by doing things this way they will remain secure from gloom and doom as is decreed law of Allah for them or that the hour of uprising will not come upon them all of a sudden while they are not expecting it?
108) Tell them clearly, the way Joseph did things is my way too and I invite all of you the people in the world to Allah on the basis of verifiable information that I and my supporters possess. Behold! Sovereignty only belongs to Allah and I am not of those who abide by rule of any other than Allah.
109) All the messengers We sent before you O Muhammad, were human beings of great courage, to such We sent Our revelations after choosing them from among the people of their own township. Have these people who oppose Our guidance not travelled through the land and seen what was the end of those who passed away before them due to ignoring Our advice? From the end results of their ways of doing things you should be able to know that the end result was better for those who did things the way they were consistent with Our advice for their own good. So why don’t you learn things to understand things so that you do things the way they benefit you as a united human community?
110) Respite was always granted to nations until the messengers gave up hope of reformation of their people so they left them to themselves because they came to the conclusion that their people will keep on denying each other their rights to provision, however Our advice came to be of help to those who chose to do things Our way whereby We delivered them their goal but Our foretold consequences could not be averted by those who lived their lives against Our advice and became criminals inflicting harm and destruction upon each other thereby ended up destroyed.
111) There is a lesson in these like accounts of the nations of the past for the people who learn things to understand them for their own betterment. This account of Joseph revealed in the Quran is not an invented tale but a confirmation of previous scriptures, a detailed exposition of all things mankind need to live a good life because it is a roadmap to prosperity for a people who commit to working for peace.
07-08-2012, 04:30 AM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Surah 13 AR-RAAD – The Tumult/Chaos
In the name of Allah the gracious the merciful
1) Alif Laam Meem Raa. These are proofs for making the case for the constitution which is revealed to you from your Lord for the set goal of peace between mankind yet most of the people commit not to working for peace.
2) Your Lord is Allah alone Who has raised the cosmic bodies without any visible connecting links that you can see therefore His sovereignty extends over all the kingdom whereby He has subjected the sun and the moon to His laws so each is pursuing its set out program for an appointed time and that is how He regulates all affairs in the universe as He has explained through His revelations so that you meet the set standard of your Lord for your peace and prosperity with full confidence.
3) He it is Who has expanded the earth and brought about therein high mountains and low valleys flowing with water whereby He brought about fruits of every kind resembling each other as well as He brought about the phenomenon of the night by covering the daylight. Surely therein are proofs for those who learn and think about purposes for existence of things, how they are brought about and evolved and the way they work to fulfil their set out purposes.
4) In the earth there are tracts side by side of gardens of grapes, of cornfields and of palm trees with single and multi trunks, they are all watered with the same water yet we make some of them excel in taste than others. Surely therein are evidences for people who use their intelligence to learn and understand things.
5) Now if there is anything that seems strange then it is their asking, as we the human community are lying in dust due to rifts and wars, is there any way that we could be raised to dignified level of character again? It is strange because these are the people who oppose the program of their Lord that leads to dignified character so how can they? Because of that they cannot be free of yokes they have put around each other’s necks that are making their lives hard and unbearable and so they are the ones who will end up in yet more agony and suffering and live therein for as long as they live unless they rise up to change things for the betterment of themselves through help of this program.
6) By not accepting and following the given program they are telling you they rather inflict yet more harm and destruction upon each other than go for peace and prosperity as a united people and due to similar mindset, attitude and behaviour destroyed themselves many of the generations that passed away before them, even though your Lord is provider of protection for the mankind against harm and destruction they inflict upon each other yet He is also strict in enforcing His law of consequences to make people face the results of their own actions.
7) The opposers of Our goals and guidelines say, why is no proof sent to him by his Lord as per our demand? But do they not realise that your job is to delivering the given message to them? You are a warner against the consequences of not following the given program just like warners that were sent to every nation before them and their revelations carried their own proofs within them needing no miracles that served no purpose.
8) Allah made obvious for people what each community had to carry out but they excelled in carrying out their responsibilities or fell short of what was expected of them was also made obvious for them as results of their actions. Everything has a set program from Him to follow.
9) He alone is in a unique position to make obvious for the mankind the future results of their actions as well as the present.
10) It makes no difference to the way the results are made obvious whether any of you do things in private for yourselves or in the open for the community, whether any of you do things under the cover of darkness or walk about doing things in broad daylight.
11) For each nation there is a set place among nations according to the set universal laws of Allah that decide its place, there are nations before or in front of it and nations after or behind it that surround it. All are subject to law of cause and effect so they reap what they sow because Allah never changes the condition of a people for the better by suspending His law of cause and effect therefore until they take steps to change themselves as a people for the betterment of themselves no such change can occur and letting things get worse can lead them only to further harm and destruction. Behold, when Allah by His this rule afflicts a people with misfortune it is only because they bring it upon themselves therefore none can ward it off them because that is the set rule of Allah nor can they find any protector against His rule other than following the proper course of actions.
12) He is the One Who shows you the lightning that causes you to become concerned as well as brings you hope of prosperity by means of heavy laden clouds.
13) That is how the thunder strives hard to manifest His glory and so do the people on His mission out of loyalty to Him and the mankind. Moreover He sends them to strike down any people who work hard towards their own destruction because they fight against the mission of Allah but He is strict in taking care of His mission.
14) Invitation to His rule alone is the right one because those who invite to rules of others than Him they can never fulfil them at all. They are like a man with his hands stretched out towards the water as if waiting for it to reach his mouth but it does not. Therefore invitation of those who oppose mission of Allah calling towards rules of other than Him is nothing more than an exercise in vain
15) because whatever is in the heavens and the earth is bound by universal laws of Allah regardless of having the ability to choose or not and so do even their own shadows be it during the day or be it during the night.
16) So ask them, who is really then the ruler of all the cosmic bodies including this earth? Say, it is Allah alone and ask them, when this is the actual fact then why do you set up rules by others than Him who in reality do not control any benefit or harm even concerning themselves? Say, are the blind/senseless and the seeing/sensible equal or is the darkness/ignorance same as the light/knowledge? Or have those whom they take for sovereigns created anything like the creation of Allah in their sight that they have the right to be the rulers beside Allah? Say, if that is not the case then why do you not accept Allah as the only creator of all things and therefore the only one with right to sovereignty, the one Irresistible.
17) He alone sends down water from the heaven and each channel starts flowing according to its measure whereby the torrent bears a swelling foam like the scum which appears from the metals that are melted in the furnace for making ornaments and utensils. By such exemplary arguments Allah proves what is true and what is false. As for the scum, it is thrown away due to being worthless but that which is useful for the mankind remains behind in the land. This is how Allah puts forth exemplary arguments to prove His message clearly.
18) Excellent results await for the actions of those who respond to the program of their Lord. As for those who do not respond to His manifesto even if they had all that is in the earth and as much more beside that to offer as a ransom in order to save themselves from the painful suffering that is to follow them as a result of their own harmful and destructive actions it will not be accepted of them. They are to land themselves in terrible consequences of their own actions that will make their lives hell and that is a terribly painful state to be in.
19) Is he who has made himself aware that it is the verifiable truth that has been sent to you by your Lord like the one who deprives himself of knowledge? Only those who learn to understand things properly become sensible and conscientious.
20) Such as fulfil their constitutional obligations by Allah for the benefit of the human community so they do not fall short of their commitment to rule of Allah for the benefit of human community.
21) And such as bring together people to form a good human society on the basis of that which is revealed by Allah because they pay attention to program of their Lord as they fear the harmful and destructive consequences of their actions if they do not.
22) And such as remain steadfastly engaged in mission of their Lord in order to achieve His set out goal of peace between mankind through establishing the community supportive network in order to open up for all Our provided livelihood for them happily and openly in order to turn round the harmful and destructive human society with goodness. These like people are bound to end up in an excellent state of affairs in time.
23) Blissful kingdoms they will enter and so would such as will mend rifts between people in order to bring about peaceful societies from among their elders and their friends as well as their youngsters and the administrators will enter upon them from every gate
24) saying, you have achieved peace due to your steadfastness in pursuit of your program therefore excellent indeed is the state of affairs for you in the end.
25) As for those who fulfil not their constitutional obligation by Allah for the benefit of the mankind after declaring their commitment to the program of Allah and instead of bringing people together to form a good human society as per direction of Allah cause rifts between mankind thereby wars in the land therefore upon such rest humiliation and destruction because such are bound to end up in such state of affairs.
26) Allah gives vast provisions for any people that work towards that so they end up happy with their worldly life yet the worldly life compared to the hereafter is just a brief enjoyment.
27) After all this explanation those who oppose our guidance still say, why has no miracle been sent to him by his Lord as per our demand? Say, Allah lets go astray whoever so desires by remaining ignorant of His program and He guides to His program whoever works hard to study it to understand it and implement it to turn it into a reality.
28) Such are those who commit to working for peace with full confidence in their minds due to program of Allah. Beware! The confidence in minds comes only through study of the program of Allah.
29) So those who commit to working for peace and strive hard to mend rifts between people to bring about peace there will be blissful life for them and a wonderful kingdom to end up in.
30) That is why We have sent you among this final people as the final messenger with Our final guidance just like we sent messengers to all the nations gone before this, so that you proclaim to them this program that has been revealed to you yet they stand in opposition to the program of the one Who raises mankind to dignity. Say, He alone is my Lord and there is no sovereign other than Him in this kingdom therefore in His set up universal laws I place my trust and to His set out goal for mankind I turn to accomplish it.
31) So no miracles are needed for the goal set for the mankind to accomplish because had the purpose of this Quran been to be move the mountains or to slice the earth, or to raise the dead and speak with them then this very Quran would have done all that but the purpose of this Quran is only to guide mankind through this program as to how they should live in this world to have a blissful life for themselves as a single family working together for the good of each other in the name of their Lord in the hope of a better hereafter. So it is up to people to accept this Quran as a guidance or reject it and see the results for themselves for their actions without this guidance. However upon universal laws of Allah depends outcome of all that happens. Do those who have committed to working for peace not realise that had Allah enforced His will He could have forced all the people to follow His program? So those who oppose Our guidance they will continue to be stricken with disaster or it will come near to their homesuntil the promise of Allah comes true in form of revolts or civil wars and wars between nations because Allah breaks not the link between the cause and the effect.
32 Surely messengers before you were mocked even though I gave respite to those who opposed them for learning and understanding their program yet they heeded not so in time l caught them inflicting harm upon each other to the point of destruction, so how true was My warning in their case?
33) So is there any like Him Who has established such universal laws to bring each person the results of what it does? Not at all yet they live by rules of other than Allah. Say, name any of them that you think truly have the right to rule or are you telling Him of something He is unaware of in this universe or is it just a matter of coining words for you? Indeed to the rejecters and opposers of rule of Allah their own scheming is made pleasing by each other and that is how they are taken away from the program of Allah by each other. So whomever Allah lets stray at his own will has no guide to guide him.
34) Such will suffer in this world and their suffering will only get worst in time to come as there is nothing to protect them other than the program of Allah which they themselves have decided to reject and oppose.
35) A description of the blissful kingdom which those who are consistent with the program of Allah for the benefit of humanity are told to bring about is that rivers of livelihood should flow throughout it and its provisions should be continuous to provide shelter from all sort of troubles and hardships. Such should be the land of those who are consistent with program of Allah for the good of mankind and in comparison the land of those who reject and oppose His program will a place full of pain and suffering.
36) This is why those to whom We have given the scriptures before this and they really act upon it rejoice at what has been sent to you though there are others in the same groups who reject some parts of it. Say, I am ordered to serve rule of Allah alone and not set up any other rulers with Him. Upon His set up universal laws I rely not magic or miracles and towards His program I turn for guidance which is realistic and practical.
37) And this is the very purpose for which We have sent Our framework for governance of Our kingdom in a language that makes things clear for mankind for all times to come. However if you the followers of Our program were to follow the make beliefs of opposers of Our program after Our set out goals and guidelines have reached you then you will have nothing to protect you from falling victim to harms and destructions that Allah has already warned you against.
38) And for the very same reason of implementing Our program for the benefit of the mankind We sent messengers before you whereby We brought about for them supporters by means of ideological following. It was never fitting for a messenger to bring people any proof save the program of Allah because for each period there was a clearly set out program.
39) Allah erased or established nations as per His declared programs because with Him rested the right and the responsibility for originating all the programs for the good of the mankind.
40) For that reason O messenger, whether We show you some of what We have foretold them or We terminate your life before that matters not because your job is to deliver Our message but with Our set out universal laws rests their accountability.
41) Do they not see that We bring about the gradual contraction of the earth from all its sides due to Our set out universal laws? Therefore it should be clear to you the mankind that right to rule belongs to Allah alone and there is none to override His set out program because He is strict in holding all things within their set limits.
42) Behold! Those before them schemed against Our programs but all their schemes were within set limits of Allah. He makes obvious the results of all that which each nation does therefore in time those who oppose His program will come to know who is to end up in a blissful kingdom.
43) Yet those who oppose Our program say, you are not a messenger. Say, the universal laws set out by Allah are sufficient as a proof between me and you as well as the person who has learned and understood His book.
07-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Join Date: Dec 2010
= 0 For This Post / 0 Total
Surah 14 IBRAHEEM
Proclaim in the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1) Alif Laam Raa. A manifesto, the one We have revealed to you for the purpose that you bring mankind out of their darkness of utter ignorance whereby they inflict harm and destruction upon each other into the brilliant light of wisdom for their own benefit by way of community building program of their Lord for a proper way of doing things as advised by the almighty to whom belongs the sovereignty of this whole kingdom of universe.
2) It is Allah alone to Whom belongs all that is in all the galaxies including this galaxy yet terrible humiliation and destruction is to be the end of those who reject and oppose His program and do as they please in their ignorance based arrogance.
3) They are those who love rivalry for short term gains for themselves in life of this world at the expense of people of their own communities instead of building a better future for themselves as a single nation and that is how they hinder others from the program of Allah always conspiring to make it look crooked or unworkable. Such people have strayed far off the proper track that works for the good of humanity.
4) We have not sent any messenger but he spoke the language that his people could understand so that he could explain to them Our program clearly. That is why Allah leaves only such people to themselves who refuse to study and follow His program and guides all who learn to understand and follows His program because He is mighty wise provider of rules that regulate all affairs properly.
5) Likewise We sent Moses speaking language of his people with Our manifesto with goals and guideline saying, lead your people out of darkness of utter ignorance whereby they inflict harm and destruction upon each other into the brilliant light of wisdom to make them strive hard as a good organised community based upon Our constitution for bringing about days of prosperity and peace for themselves. Surely in that are proofs about the truth of the message for those who would be steadfast in working for their own betterment.
6) Call to mind the time when Moses said to his people, strive hard always to maintain the blissful program of Allah as an obligation upon you as a nation whereby He saved you from the people of Pharaoh who subjected you to painful suffering by undermining your courageous people by bringing to life divisions among your people thereby making you a nation of weak people. Surely in all of this there was a tremendous struggle put up by you as you were advised by your glorious Lord.
7) Remember when your Lord warned you that if you will work according to My program for your progress and prosperity as a community then I will let that increase for you but if you will instead oppose My program then I will let you face results of your own actions strictly in form of harm and destruction that you inflict upon each other.
8) Moreover Moses made it absolutely clear to you that if you and all the people dwelling on the earth ignored His program it will do no harm to Allah but yourselves.
9) Has the account of those gone before not reached you such as the people of Noah, Aad, Thamud and those who came after them? No one really knows them other than Allah. Their messengers too came to them with same clear guidelines for the same goal but they bit their hands with their mouths in rage and said, we certainly reject and fiercely oppose the program with which you claim to have been sent because we very much doubt the message to which you invite us is really from Allah for our good.
10) Their messengers responded, have you really any reasonable doubt about the goodness of program of Allah Who is the originator of the heavens and the earth? He is the One Who invites you to His program with all necessary proofs so that He relieves you and protects you from the harms and destructions that you inflict upon each other to give you secure future through His program based on unity for prosperity for a set period of time as determined by His universal laws. They said, you are only a human being like ourselves and you only wish to turn us away from our rulers whom our forefathers served because you want to become our ruler. Bring us some miracle that we demand if you want us to change our minds about you and your allegedly divine message.
11) Their messengers replied to them, it is true that we are humans like yourselves but Allah bestows His program for blissful life of mankind on any of His people who are only too pleased to work for His set out mission. It is not part of our job to bring you any miracles as you demand due to your ignorance but to deliver you whatever proofs Allah himself sees fit to furnish you with and He has chosen the guidance itself for that purpose. This is why it is up to people whether they learn to understand the message to implement it for their own good or simply reject it and oppose it without giving it due attention and keep on suffering the self inflicted harm and destruction.
12) So tell us what better reason do we really have not to put our trust in universal laws of Allah when He has guided us to live our lives in ways that can bring us a great life through prosperity and peace in form of brotherhood of mankind working for good of each other as oppose to working against each other as enemies? We will certainly face your persecution with steadfastness till Allah shows both of us who fairs better in the end, the family working as one like us or a divided family that is in rivalry with each other like you leading itself to its destruction. So let those who want to put their trust in anything put their trust in universal laws of Allah, the bedrock for a good human society.
13) Finally the opposers of Our guidance, the harmful and destructive political and religious leadership of the people said to their messengers, abide by our traditional rule or we will expel you from our land. That is why their Lord revealed His forecast to them as law of consequences that We will let these destructive people destroy themselves through inflicting harm and destruction upon each other because this is how We deal with people who refuse to take our advice and instead choose to do as they please.
14) That is how We have passed on the land to you to dwell therein after they are gone by destroying themselves. This is a lesson for such as keep in their minds My role and pay attention to My set out program for them always.
15) As is made obvious for mankind by My message and the events of the past, calling My program into question always proved terrible for every tyrant and oppressor of his people and his supporters and followers.
16) Such a one spreads hell all around himself whereby he satisfies his thirst for hatred and bloodshed of his own people.
17) He partakes in it in steps but never reaches the point of satisfaction and defeat and destruction gradually surrounds him more and more from all sides yet he does not give up his harmful and destructive desire despite his being surrounded by terrible pain and suffering.
18) The likeness of the hard works of those who gather benefits for themselves at the expense of the human community in opposition to the program of their Lord is like that of small amount of gathered ashes which the wind scatters on a stormy day leaving no trace of them to be seen. They will get nothing from their such hard works against Our program save harm and destruction or pain and suffering and this is what straying far away from the program of their lord means for them, that is an unsatisfied regrettable life.
19) Can you therefore not see that Allah has evolved all the heavenly bodies including the heavenly body upon which you live for a set purpose? It serves His plan to erase you and replace you with new generations
20) so it should be obvious to mankind that it is not at all difficult for Allah to fulfil His goal as planned.
21) Rest assured in time gradually all people will be brought under the constitution of Allah to abide by because from among the opponents of the divine rule the influenced masses will start waking up asking questions of those who think of themselves as overwhelmingly influential saying, we have been serving and following you all our lives so can you do anything to free us from the painful suffering we are in that Allah warned us against? They will reply, had we learned from the message of Allah then we could have guided you too. Since we did not so it makes no difference now whether we panic or bear the consequences of our actions with patience because there is no escape for us unless we learn the message and mend our ways accordingly.
22) That is how the harmful and destructive leadership will conclude in the end saying to its masses, surely Allah promised you results of your actions and promise of Allah proved true and in opposition to that I too promised you things but I broke my promise to you. I just asked you to take me for your leader and you just accepted my leadership without ensuring whether I had the power to deliver things or not. So do not blame me for taking advantage of you instead blame your own stupidity for giving yourselves into my control. I am not bothered with your moaning just as you are not bothered with my crying. I now refuse to be taken as your sovereign like before because such transgressors end up in painful suffering as we have experienced ourselves already
23) and as we have learned by now, those who commit to working for peace and strive hard to mend rifts between mankind to bring peace between them will indeed end up in kingdoms within which will flow like rivers all things of their need and desire to live therein according to the program of their Lord. That is how they will accomplish mission of peace and security.
24) Do you not see how Allah shows similarity between the program that gradually leads mankind to peace through prosperity with a tree that gradually develops from a seed into a fully grown tree bearing desirable fruit, which is rooted properly in the ground that is why its branches are well spread and high above the ground?
25) It yields its fruits in every season due to set out universal laws by its Lord. Allah cites these like examples for people so that they struggle hard to spread His manifesto to gather people together on basis of His constitution for a progressive and prosperous peaceful future.
26) Likewise the comparison of a wrong goal with wrong plan of actions is that of a harmful tree with undesirable fruit that fails to develop properly because it is not rooted properly so it can be pulled out of the ground and is therefore unstable.
27) With His program based upon firmly established foundation, Allah makes those who commit to working for peace on its basis steadfast and firmly established in the life of this world as well as in the life to come but Allah lets the opposers of His program go stray because Allah does things as per His plan.
28) Have you not seen the behaviour of those people who have substituted the blissful program of Allah with their make beliefs whereby they drive their nation into a state of no return?
29) Hell is their life therein wherein their energies are continuously consumes without any beneficial results, a terrible state of existence to be in.
30) The political and religious chiefs of people set up rulers other than Allah to mislead their people from His roadmap. Tell them, you the chiefs may enjoy yourself at the expense of your masses for a while but your final destination is going to be painful suffering and destruction.
31) Say to my supporters who have committed to working for peace, strive with this Quran for establishing My system for opening up for all whatever We have provided for the benefit of the mankind individually as well as a community before there comes the time when peaceful change of the system is no longer the option because there is no more tolerance between people and violent uprising becomes inevitable.
32) Thereby let people know that it is Allah alone Who has evolved all the heavenly bodies including this heavenly body wherein you abide and causes water to rain down from the height whereby He brings forth all sorts of fruits for your sustenance. He has made it possible for you to use ships so that they sail through the sea by way of His set out universal laws and so has He brought about rivers for your service.
33) Even the sun and the moon are subjected to His universal laws moving along set out courses and likewise is subjected to His laws the phenomenon of the night and the day for your benefit.
34) He has given you all that you will ever need and more, so much so that even if you decided to use the blessings of Allah, you could never be able to use them yet mankind is going about things the wrong way by ignoring and opposing Our program.
35) Remember the time when Abraham said, My Lord! Make this dwelling place for humanity a place of peace through the program for progress and prosperity thereby protect and secure me and my ideological following from personality cults wherein some make masses take other people as their rulers instead of You my Lord.
36) O Lord! Chiefs and Priests of nations have been using the individuals to rule their people and thereby led the masses away from Your program into their cults therefore only those who follow me in following Your program belong to my nation and as to any who oppose me, they are bound to end up destroyed because You are protector of only those of the mankind who follow Your blissful program.
37) Our Lord! I have settled some of my ideological following in a valley that is not civilised according to Your dignifying constitution. Our Lord! I have done this in the hope that they establish Your ruling system therein by spreading Your program therefore turn the minds of the people of the nations toward them for guidance and provide them with results of their actions for the benefit of the mankind so that they all become a worthy people.
38) Our Lord! Certainly You make known our real motives behind our actions that we try to hide from each other by results of our action as well as those we try to make obvious to each other because nothing is hidden from You, Allah in the earth or the rest of the universe.
39) That is how it should be clear for the mankind that sovereignty belongs to Allah alone who has appointed Ishmael and Isaac as my ideological supporters and successors for the continuation of the set out mission for me as I come close to end of my time. Indeed my Lord takes care of all needs of all things according to His set out program.
40) O Lord! Give me and my ideological supporters courage through Your program to establish and maintain your system. Our Lord! Continue guiding us for fulfil your mission.
41) Thereby our Lord! Protect me and elderly and youngsters in my nation such as are committed to working for peace on the day of sudden violent uprising when people face the results of their own actions.
42) So O my people, be well prepared for the mission of Allah and never let the opposers of His program think that Allah is unaware of what these transgressors are up to. He is only giving them respite from the results of their actions to correct themselves and that is till the tipping point is reached when their eyes will become fixed staring in horror as sudden revolt overwhelms them because of what they will have done.
43) They will be running in terror with their heads uplifted in horror, staring but seeing nothing and their minds utterly vacant of any thoughts as to what they should do to save themselves from harm and destruction. Nothing new because such revolts have already happened amongst many generations in the past and will continue happening till people come to their sense and learn to abide by the given program.
44) O messenger, alert mankind about the time when Our forewarned consequences of their harmful and destructive actions against each other will overtake them and that is when the transgressors will say, our Lord! Give us a little more respite and we will respond to Your invitation with all due respect and support the people who come to us with your program. But it will be said to them, are you not the same people who once swore that you would never come to your destruction due to what you believe and do
45) despite living in places of people who already destroyed each other before you the same way? It was already explained to you how nicely We dealt with them yet due to their own stupidity We made them a lesson for you.
46) They hatched their conspiracies against Our program but their plots were well within control of Allah even though these plots were such that could move masses in their support.
47) But never think that Allah will not fulfil His promise to His messengers that program of Allah will be succeed because Allah rules through power of wisdom.
48) So alert people about the time when the landscape in the land will be changed to a different landscape and the people living above the law will be brought down to abide by constitution of Allah, the One Irresistible.
49) That is how in time to come you will see the transgressors against the rule of Allah bound together as if in chains rising up together against the rule of Allah,
50) their whole program will be wrapped up in gloom and doom because their goals will be covered up in fire of hatred between the mankind.
51) For that reason Allah will reward each such person according to what one does because Allah is strictly swift in calling people to account for their actions.
52) This Quran is a manifesto for all the people so alert them thereby and let them know that Allah alone is the sovereign in this kingdom of the universe, so let the people with understanding strive hard to spread His program for its implementation as a constitution for them.
07-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Join Date: Jul 2012
= 0 For This Post / 2 Total
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:44 AM.