PakMusic - The Pure Pakistani Forums | Pakistani Music Movies Dramas Desi Forums

Old 08-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Long live Pakistan

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 0 Total
w![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond repute
Question Prayer NEEYAT / Tarawi NEEYAT ..

There are several type of neeyat one does for salah ..

what is the one that you do , whether urdu , arabic , punjabi let know

For 5 times salah / friday salah / tarawi ..

regards
Say 'Thank You!' for this post.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:38 PM
Lady Samurai - SecretAgent

Jappanun is a jewel in the roughJappanun is a jewel in the roughJappanun is a jewel in the rough
To be honest, I dont read any specific prayer for niyaat. I have read that niyaat namazi key dil mein hoti hai, zubaan sey makhsoos alfaz ada kerney ki zaroorat nahi..

So what i do is if i have to pray for maghrib. I usually say is*namaz-e-magrib 3 farz, 2 sunnat, 2 nafal*.

I hope this is okay. why ya ask?!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Long live Pakistan

w![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond reputew![K]i has a reputation beyond repute
umm so toh hai

Per i want the right way .. onto what others follow

For eg :
Nafal prayer - mein neyat karta hoon Allah tala kay , 2 rakat nafal shukranay ki namaz , muu mera khanayshreef ki taraf , Allah hu akbar

Diff for other salah's

i wanna know specifically what one goes by , har koi apni : neeyat post karay :
Old 08-31-2008, 07:04 PM

Jappanun is a jewel in the roughJappanun is a jewel in the roughJappanun is a jewel in the rough
^Wow, I was taught that way by my mom.

Infact i know a lot of who do that. and i have heard some people reading this as well.

I have turned my full attention towards Him, Who has created the heavens and the earth, being ever inclined (towards Him), and I am not among those who associate partners with Allah.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:46 AM
Frontier Corps

cric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond reputecric_craze has a reputation beyond repute
ya ppl read the dua as well, u can have a intention in ur mind. u dont have to say it
Old 09-01-2008, 08:58 AM
BoOmBASTiC

shazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by w![K]i View Post
umm so toh hai

For eg :
Nafal prayer - mein neyat karta hoon Allah tala kay , 2 rakat nafal shukranay ki namaz , muu mera khanayshreef ki taraf , Allah hu akbar

Diff for other salah's

i also recite the same thing ..

plzzz, can u also tell what to say in taravee .. in urdu .. jazakallah
Old 09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
Politician

Say 'Thank You!' for this post. = 0 For This Post / 1 Total
a_aqua is a name known to alla_aqua is a name known to alla_aqua is a name known to alla_aqua is a name known to alla_aqua is a name known to alla_aqua is a name known to all
for instance namaz-e- zohr:
" Mien niyat karti hoon iss namaz ki, parti hoon faqat Allah Tallah ke liye, 4 rakaat namaaz farz, waqt namaz zohr ,moon mera taref Khana Kaaba Sharif, Allah hu Akbar."

Thats what i read but in hindko.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:25 PM
Inspecter saab

unknownnn is a name known to allunknownnn is a name known to allunknownnn is a name known to allunknownnn is a name known to allunknownnn is a name known to allunknownnn is a name known to all
i say ............

for example namaz-e-fajer...........

2 rakat namaz sunnat namaz-e-fajar mein parh rahi hoon, bandagi ALLAH ki, sunnat-e rasool poori kar rahi hoon,moon tarf KAABA Shareef......ALLAH HU AKBAR..........

mein punjaabi mein karty hoo.......

ALLAH hum sab ki namaze kabool farmaye AMEEN..............
Old 09-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Frontier Corps

XxprincessxX is a jewel in the roughXxprincessxX is a jewel in the roughXxprincessxX is a jewel in the roughXxprincessxX is a jewel in the rough
i do my niyat in punjabii, cos meinay asey hee learn ki thi whn i waz little kid, so noe its stuck in my head,
Old 09-02-2008, 08:01 AM
BoOmBASTiC

shazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud ofshazoo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by w![K]i View Post
umm so toh hai

For eg :

Diff for other salah's

isnt it Kabbey shareef
Old 09-02-2008, 08:17 AM
Khoobie

Khubaib is on a distinguished road
there is no need to 'verbally' say the NEEYAT,,neither there are any words or sentences specified for doing it, NEEYAT should be in your heart when you are going to pray..you don't need to tell Allah that you are going to pray, Allah already knows that.

tell me if I'm wrong
Old 09-04-2008, 04:39 PM

^ Yea, thats what exactly i said. I used to do it the way all of the other here are doing. But i no more do it as it isnt sated anywhere specifically.

Jazakallah!
Old 09-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Rangers

PurpleCity has a spectacular aura aboutPurpleCity has a spectacular aura about
to summarise the passage below, there is no need to make intention before praying your salah

At-Takbeer

Then the Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – used to begin the prayer by saying: 'Allaahu Akbar.'

In this is an indication that the Messenger - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – never used to say anything before the Takbeer, like pronouncing the Niyyah (intention).

Like some people say: 'I have intended to pray for Allaah Ta'ala so many Rakat facing the Qiblah….....' to the end of what is well-known amongst many of the people!

All of that is Bida'; it has no foundation in the Sunnah. This is something which the scholars are in agreement about.

It was not narrated on anyone of the Companions, nor did one of the Tabieen regard it as appropriate. Nor did any of the four Mujtahid Imaams. But rather it was mentioned by some of the companions of Imaam Shafi'ee, when he said about the Hajj:

'It is not necessary for the one who enters into the state of Ihraam and makes his intention with his heart, that he mentions it with his tongue. Not like the prayer which is not correct except by an utterance.'

Ar-Raafi'ee said in 'Sharh al-Wajeez' (3/263):

'The majority - i.e. From the scholars of the Shafi'eeyah - said: that Imaam Shafi'ee - may Allaah have mercy on him- did not intend by his statement the pronunciation of the intention with an utterance, rather he intended pronouncing the Takbeer; since the prayer is begun by this, and in the Hajj a person can become Muhrim without pronouncing the intention.' It is similarly mentioned in 'al-Majmoo' 3/276-277

Indeed he has indicated this in 'al-Muhadhib' by saying: 'And from amongst our companions there are those who say: Make an intention with the heart, and an utterance with the tongue. This is nothing since the Niyyah is the intent with the heart.'

'Allaama Shaykh muwafiq ad-Deen Ibn Qudamaah al-Maqdasee said in his book 'Dhum al-Moowasweseen' p.7:

'Know, may Allaah have mercy on you, that the Niyyah is the intent and decision to do an action and its place is the heart. It has no connection with the tongue.

It has not been narrated on the authority of the Prophet - sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam – nor his Companions that they uttered the Niyyah in any situation.

These types of worship are ones which have been innovated at the beginning of purification and prayer, are not derived from the principles of worship.

So, the Niyyah is the intent of performing an action. Therefore, everyone who is decided on performing an action, then he has an intention. And everyone who aims to perform an action, then he has an intention. It is inconceivable to separate the intent from the Niyyah, because that is its true nature. So, the absence of the Niyyah is inconceivable when it is present.

Therefore, the one who sits to perform Wudu, then he has indeed intended to perform Wudu. The one who stands to pray, then he has indeed intended the prayer. An intelligent person will not perform an action from his worship or any other action without an intention (Niyyah). So, the Niyyah is a matter which is inherent in actions which a person intends, and the Niyyah is not something that needs to tire a person out, nor does he need to acquire it since it is inherent.' summarised.

So, if you know that it was not from the guidance of the Salaf as-Salih to pronounce the Niyyah; then it is obligatory upon you to follow them; since they are the example:

All good is in following the Salaf

And all evil is in the innovating of the Khalaf

Taken from the Original Sifat as-Salah vol 1 p.175-176
Old 09-22-2008, 05:23 PM
The Gora Chitta Pakistani Prince

Sarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond reputeSarmad has a reputation beyond repute
While it's accepted among all schools of thought that a verbal niyyat is not necessary, there are some differences about aspects of prayer.

While PurpleCity's summation is from a Salafi perspective, this is an easy-to-read reference for Salat information, which includes information from different mazahib's point of view (it includes Hanafi, Shafai, Hanbali, Maliki, and Shia)

Prayer (Salat), According to Five Islamic Schools of Law
Old 09-22-2008, 08:17 PM
IG Saab

kiran0101 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by shazoo View Post
i also recite the same thing ..

plzzz, can u also tell what to say in taravee .. in urdu .. jazakallah
like everyone said..you just have to mean it from inside..but if you want to say it its ok...

thats how i read taraweeh "me niyyat kerti hoon Allah ke naam se jo barah mehrbaan nihayat reham kernay wala hai, me taraweeh ki 2 sunnat ada kernay ja rahi hoon, mun mera kaabay shareef ki taraf hai Allah hu Akbar"