09-19-2008, 08:53 AM
Quran-THE HOLY BOOK....
The Qur’an القرآن
, literally "the recitation"; also sometimes as Qur’ān
) is the central religious text
. Muslims believe the Qur’an to be the book of divine guidance and direction for mankind, and consider the original Arabic
text to be the final revelation of Allah .Islam holds that the Qur’an was revealed to Prophet Muhammad
by the angel Jibrīl
The Qur’an was written down by Muhammad's companions
while he was alive, although the prime method of transmission was oral. It was compiled in the time of Abu Bakr
, the first caliph
, and was standardized in the time of Usman, the third caliph. The Qur’an in its actual form is generally considered by academic scholars to record the words spoken by Muhammad because the search for variants in Western academia has not yielded any differences of great significance and that historically controversy over the content of the Qur’an has never become a main point. Therefore all Muslims
, use the same Qur’an.
The Qur’an consists of 114 chapters of varying lengths, each known as a sura
. Chapters are classed as Meccan
, depending on where the verses were revealed. Chapter titles are derived from a name or quality discussed in the text, or from the first letters or words of the sura
. Muslims believe that Muhammad, on God's command, gave the chapters their names. Generally, longer chapters appear earlier in the Qur’an, while the shorter ones appear later. The chapter arrangement is thus not connected to the sequence of revelation. Each sura
, with the exception of one, commences with the Bismillah,
an Arabic phrase meaning ("In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"), with the exception of the ninth chapter. There are, however, still 114 occurrences of the bismillah in the Qur’an, due to its presence in verse 27:30 as the opening of Prophet Solomon's letter to the Queen of Saba.
Quran was revealed to Prophet Muhammad
through the angel Gabriel
over a period of twenty-three years and view the Qur’an as God's final revelation to humanity.
09-19-2008, 09:01 AM
The Qur'anic revelation began when Muhammad began reciting it one night of Ramadan of 610 AD. Muhammad believed the recitation to have come from angel Gabriel, and considered himself responsible for inscribing these messages from God.According to some, since Muhammad could neither read nor write, he would memorize the Qur'an by ear, and later recite it to his companions, who also memorized it. Before the Qur'an was written down, speaking it from memory prevailed as the mode of teaching it to others.
The initial revelations were written on different sorts of parchments, tablets of stone, branches of date trees, other wood, leaves, leather and even bones.
Sahaba began recording Suras in writing before Muhammad died in 632. Allusions to written copies of the Qur'an can be found in many events. Immediately before his conversion in 615, Umar ibn al-Khattab caught his sister reading the Qur'anic text (Ta-Ha) from parchment. Muhammad said that reading the Quranic text earns a believer twice as much reward as reciting it from memory yet he prohibited carrying written copies of it into battle. He sent some copies of the Qur'an to different tribes and cities in order to teach people the religion of Islam.
At Medina, about forty companions are believed to have acted as scribes for the Qur'an. Twenty two such persons are mentioned by name in the Hadith. Among them were well known persons, such as Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Ibn Masud, Abu Huraira, Abdullah bin Abbas, Abdullah bin Amr bin al-As, Aisha, Hafsa and Umm Salama. Others went over the contents of the Qur'an with the Prophet before his death
Narrated Qatada: I asked Anas bin Malik: 'Who collected the Quran at the time of the prophet?' He replied, "Four, all of whom were from the Ansar: Ubai bin Ka'b, Muadh bin Jabal, Zaid bin Thabit and Abu Zaid".[Bukhari 6:61:525]
The revelations given to Muhammad were written down by Sahabas under his own (Muhammad's) guidance:
Narrated al Bara: There was revealed 'Not equal are those believers who sit and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah' [Qur'an 4:95]. The prophet said: 'Call Zaid for me and let him bring the board, the ink pot and the scapula bone.' Then he said: 'Write: Not equal are those believers..."[Bukhari 6:61:512]
Muslim scribes believed that they would receive heavenly reward by writing down the Qur'an.
Abu Bakr siddiq
During the life of Muhammad, parts of the Qur'an, though written, was scattered amongst his companions, much of it as private possession. After Muhammad's death, Abu Bakr initially exercised a policy of laissez faire as well. This policy was reversed after the Battle of Yamama in 633 AD. During the battle, 700 Muslims who had memorized the Qur'an were killed. The death of Sālim, however, was most significant, as he was one of the very few who had been entrusted by Muhammad to teach the Qur'an. Consequently, upon Umar's insistence, Abu Bakr ordered the collection of the hitherto scattered pieces of the Qur'an into one copy.
Zaid ibn Thabit, Muhammad's primary scribe, was assigned the duty of collecting all of the Quranic text. This was his reaction:
"...By Allah, if he (Abu Bakr) had ordered me to shift one of the mountains it would not have been harder for me than what he had ordered me concerning the collection of the Quran... So I started locating the Quranic material and collecting it from parchments, scapula, leafstalks of date palms and from the memories of men.[Bukhari 6:60:201]]
The task required ibn Thabit to collect only written copies of the Qur'an, with each verse having validated with the oral testimony of at least two companions. Usually the written copies were verified by himself and Umar - both of whom had memorized the Qur'an. Thus, eventually the entire Qur'an was collected into a single copy, but it still wasn't given any particular order
This compilation was kept by Umar, who on his deathbed gave them to Hafsa bint Umar, his daughter and one of Muhammad's widows.
Ali ibn Abu Talib
According to Shia as well as some Sunni scholars Ali compiled a mushaf, a complete version of Quran, within six months after the death of the Prophet. When the volume was completed it was brought to Medina, where it was shown. The order of chapters of Ali's volume were rejected by some and Ali would later accept the standard version.
09-19-2008, 09:04 AM
The Qur’an has also mentioned another personality by the name of `Uzair. Generally, Uzair is believed to be a Prophet, but the Quran is silent about his Prophet hood. He is also mentioned in the Old Testament. A whole book is ascribed to him. In this book he is called Ezra. He is however a very important man, because it is he who collected the Torah-the book revealed to Hadhrat Musa (pbuh), after it was lost during the captivity of Bani-Israel in Babylon. This gives an indication that such an important task can more likely be performed by a Prophet only.
09-19-2008, 09:08 AM
1) What is the meaning of the word "Qur'an"?
A) That which is Read.
2) Where was the Qur'an revealed first?
A) In the cave of Hira (Makkah)
3) On which night was the Qur'an first revealed?
A) Lailatul-Qadr (Night of the Power)
4) Who revealed the Qur'an?
A) Allah revealed the Qur'an
5) Through whom was the Qur'an revealed?
A) Through Angel Jibraeel (Alaihis-Salaam)
6) To whom was the Qur'an revealed?
A) To the last Prophet.Muhammed (Sallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
7) Who took the responsibility of keeping the Qur'an safe?
A) Allah himself
8) What are the conditions for holding or touching the Qur'an?
A) One has to be clean and to be with wudhu (ablution)
9) Which is the book which is read most?
A) The Qur'an
10) What is the topic of the Qur'an?
11) What are the other names of the Qur'an according to the Qur'an itself?
A) al-Furqaan, al-Kitaab, al-Zikr, al-Noor, al-Huda
12) How many Makki Surahs (chapters) are there in the Qur'an?
13) How many Madani Surahs (chapters) are there in the Qur'an?
14) How many Manzils (stages) are there in the Qur'an?
15) How many Paara or Juz (parts) are there in the Qur'an?
16) How many Sûrah (chapters) are there in the Qur'an?
17) How many Rukoo (paragraphs) are there in the Qur'an?
18) How many Aayaath (verses) are there in the Qur'an?
A) 6666? (6286)
19) How many times is the word 'Allah' repeated in the Qur'an?
20) How many different types of Aayaath (verses) are there in the Qur'an?
21) Who is the first 'Haafiz' of the Qur'an?
A) Prophet Muhammed (Sallalahu Alaihi Wasallam)
22) At the time of the death of Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) how many Huffaz were there?
23) How many Aayaath (verses) on Sajda (prostation) are there in the Qur'an?
24) In which Paara or Juzz (part) and Surah (chapter) do you find the first verse about Sajda (prostation)?
A) 9th Paara, 7th Chapter- Surah-al-Araaf, Verse206
25) How many times has the Qur'an stressed about Salaat or Namaaz (prayer)?
A) 700 times
26) How many times has the Qur'an emphasized on alms or charity?
27) How many times in the Qur'an,is the Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) addressed asYaa-Aiyu-Han-Nabi?
A) 11 times
28) Where in the Qur'an has Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been named 'Ahmed'?
A) Juzz 28th,Surah Saff, Ayath 6th
29) How many times has the name of Rasool-ullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) been mentioned in the Qur'an?
A) Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) - 4 times
Ahmed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) -1 time
30) Name the Prophet whose name is mentioned and discussed most in the Qur'an?
A) Musa (Alahis-Salaam)
31) Who were the Kaathibe-Wahi (copyists of the revelations) of the Qur'an?
A) Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu), Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu), Ali (Radhiallahu Anhu), Zaid Bin Harith (Radhiallahu Anhu) And Abdullah bin Masood (Radhiallahu Anhu)
32) Who was the first person who counted the Aayaath (verses) of the Qur'an?
A) Ayesha (Radhiallahu Anha)
33) On whose advice did Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu) decide to compile the Qur'an?
A) Omer Farooq (Radhiallahu Anhu)
34) On whose order was the Qur'an compiled completely in written form?
A) Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu)
35) Who confined the recitation of the Qur'an on the style of the Quraysh tribe?
A) Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu)
36) Out of the copies of the Qur'an compiled by Usman (Radhiallahu Anhu), how many and where are they at present?
A) Only 2 copies. One in Tashkent and the other in Istanbul.
37)Which Sûrah of the Qur'an was Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) reciting while praying, that Hazrat Jabeer Bin Muth'im listened to and embraced Islam?
A) Sûrah Thoor
38) Which was that Surah of the Qur'an which the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) had recited when one of his enemies Utba after listening to it fell in Sajda (prostation)?
A) The first five Ayaaths of Ham-Meem-Sajda
39) Which is the first and the most ancient Mosque according to the Qur'an?
40) In Qur'an mankind is divided into two groups. Which are those two groups?
A) Believers and disbelievers.
41) Who is the man about whom, Allah has said in the Qur'an that his body is kept as an admonishing example for future generations to come?
A) Fir'aun (Pharaoh)
42) Besides the body of Pharaoh, what is that thing which is kept as an admonishing example for future generations to come?
A) Noah's Ark.
43) After the wreckage of Prophet Noah's Ark, which is its place of rest mentioned in the Qur'an?
A) Cave of Judi.
44) In the Qur'an the name of which companion of Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) is mentioned?
A) Zaid Bin Harith.
45) Who is the relative of the Prophet Muahmmed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) whose name is mentioned in the Qur'an?
A) Abu Lahab
46) In the Qur'an there is a mention of a Prophet who has been called by his mother's name. Who was he?
A) Jesus [Prophet Isa (Alahis salaam)] is mentioned as ibn Maryam.
47) Which was the agreement that was titled 'Fathhum Mubeen' without fighting a battle?
A) Treaty of Hudaibiya.
48) What are the different names used for Satan or Devil in the Qur'an?
A) Iblees and Ash-Shaitaan.
49) Which category of creature does the Qur'an put 'Iblees' into?
50) What were those worships and prayers that were ordered by Allah to the community of Bani Israeel and which were continued by the Muslim Ummah also?
A) Salaat and Zakaat.(Al-Baqarah:43)
09-19-2008, 09:14 AM
51) The Qur'an repeatedly warns of a certain day. Can you say which day it is?
A) Youm al Qiyamah. (Doomsday)
52) Who were those people with whom Allah was pleased and they were pleased with Him, as mentioned in the Qur'an?
A) Companions of Prophet Muhammed. (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
53) In which Holy Book of Non-Muslims is the Qur'an mentioned repeatedly?
A) In the Holy Book of Sikh Community - Granth Saheb.
54) In which year were the vowels inserted in the Qur'an?
A) 43 Hijri.
55) Who were the first serious students of the Qur'an?
A) Ashaab us Suffah.
56) Which is the first Residential University where the faculty of the Qur'an was established for the first time?
A) Masjid-e-Nabvi. [Mosque of the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)]
57) By what name did the Qur'an address those noble and pious people who were selected by Allah to convey His message to mankind?
A) Nabi (Prophet) and Rasool (Messenger).
58) What type of a person does the Qur'an want to make?
59) What is the scale or measure of one's dignity according to the Qur'an?
A) Taqwa. (Piety)
60) What according to the Qur'an is the root cause of the some evil?
61) What are the two most important types of kinds of Aayaath (Verses) found in the Qur'an?
A) Muhakamaat and muthashabihaath (allegorical).
62) Which is the longest Sûrah (Chapter) in the Qur'an?
A) Sûrah al-Baqarah.
63) Which is the shortest Sûrah in the Qur'an?
A) Sûrah al-Kausar.
64) What was the age of Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) when Qur'an was first revealed to him through Jibraeel (Alaihis-salaam)?
A) 40 Years.
65) How long did Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) receive the revelation of the Qur'an in Makkah?
A) 13 Years.
66) How long did Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) receive the revelation of the Qur'an in Madinah?
A) 10 Years.
67) Where was the first Sûrah revealed?
A) In Makkah.
68) Where was the last Sûrah revealed?
A) In Madinah.
69) How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Qur'an?
A) 22 years, 5 months and 14 days.
70) Which Sûrah (Chapter) of the Qur'an is to be read compulsorily in each raka'at of the Salat (Namaaz)?
A) Sûrah al-Fâtiha.
71) Which is the Sûrah, which Allah taught as a Du'a (Prayer)?
A) Sûrah al-Fâtiha.
72) What is the reason of keeping Sûrah al-Fâtiha in the beginning of the Qur'an?
A) It is the door to the Qur'an
73) What is the Sûrah (Chapter) revealed as a whole at one time and found first place in the Qur'an?
A) Sûrah al-Fâtiha.
74) Who was the only lady whose personal name is found in the Qur'an?
A) Mariam (Alaihis-salaam).
75) In which Sûrah (Chapter) of the Qur'an do you find maximum instructions?
A) Sûrah al-Baqarah.
76) When and Where did the Prophet Muhammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) and Jibraeel (Alaihis-salaam) meet for the second time?
A) On Friday,18th Ramadan, in the Cave of Hira.
77) What was the interval between the first and the second revelation?
A) 2 years and six months.
78) Which is the Surah (Chapter) that doesn't start with Bismillah?
A) Sûrah al-Taubah or Bara'a.
79) In which Sûrah (Chapter) of the Qur'an is the Bismillah repeated twice?
A) Sûrah al Naml.
80) How many Sûrah (Chapter) in the Qur'an have the titles named after different Prophets?
A) 6 Sûrah (Chapters):
a) Sûrah al-Yunus.
b) Sûrah al-Hood.
c) Sûrah al-Yusuf.
d) Sûrah al-Ibrâhîm.
e) Sûrah al-Nuh.
f) Sûrah al-Muhammed.
81) In which part of the Qur'an do you find 'Ayat-ul-Kursi' (Verse of the Throne)?
A) In the beginning of the third Part (Chapter2 - 255)
82) How many different names of Allah are mentioned in the Qur'an?
83) Who were the three non-prophets whose names are mentioned with due respect in the Qur'an?
A) Luqman, Aziz of Egypt and Zulqarnain.
84) At the time Abu Bakr (Radhiallahu Anhu) how many companions had compiled the Qur'an in the form of a book?
A) 75 companions.
85) Which is that only book which is completely memorized by millions of people in the world?
86) What did the Jinns who heard a few Aayaath (Verses) of the Qur'an say to each other?
A) We have heard a unique discourse which shows the right path, verily we believe in it.
87) Which are the most popular translations of the Qur'an in English?
A) Transalation by Muhammed Marmaduke Pickthall and by Allama AbdullahYusuf Ali.
88) Into how many languages of the world has the Holy Qur'an been translated?
A) Nearly 103 languages.
89) Who was the first transalator of the Holy Qur'an into Urdu?
A) Moulana Shah Rafiuddin Muhaddis Dehlavi.
90) What will be our condition on 'The day of the Judgement' according to the Qur'an?
A) Everybody will be in a state of anxiety.
91) Who was the Prophet mentioned in the Qur'an whose three generations were prophets?
A) Ibrâhîm (Alaihis-salaam).
92) What is that book which abolished all old rules and regulations?
93) What does the Qur'an say about property and wealth?
A) They are tests of one's faith.
94) According to the Qur'an who is "khaatamun Nabiyyeen" (the last of the Prophets)?
A) Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)
95) What is the name of the book that tells us clearly about the reality of the beginning and the end of the world?
96) In the Qur'an what other name is given to the city of Makkah?
A) Bakkah and Baladul Ameen.
97) According to the Qur'an what other name is given to the city of Madinah?
98) Whose Generation is known as "Bani Israeel" according to the Qur'an?
A)The generation of Prophet Yaqoob (Alaihis salaam) who is also known as Israeel.
99) Which are the mosques that are mentioned in the Qur'an
A) 5 mosques:
e) Masjid Quba.
100) The name of which angels are mentioned in the Qur'an?
a) Jibraeel Ameen.Alaihis salaam)
b) Meekaeel.(Alaihis salaam)
c) Haroot.(Alaihis salaam)
d) Maroot.(Alaihis salaam)
09-19-2008, 09:19 AM
1. How many Sura are in Holy Quran ? 114
2.How many Verses are in Holy Quran ? 6666.
3.How many dots are in Holy Quran ? 1015030.
4. How many over bar (zaber) are in Holy Quran ? 93243
5. How many under bar ( Zaer ) are in Holy Quran ? 39586
6. How many Raque are in Holy Quran ? 1000.
7. How many stop ( Waqf ) are in Holy Quran ? 5098.
8. How many Thashdeed are in Holy Quran ? 19253.
9. How many letters are in Holy Quran ? 323671
10 How many pash are in Holy Quran ? 4808.
11.How many Madd are in Holy Quran ? 1771
12 How many words are in Holy Quran ? 77701.
13 How many parts of Holy Quran ? 30.
14 How many time Besmillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem is repeated ? 114.
15 How many Sura start with Besmillah Al-Rahmaan Al-Raheem ? 113.
16 How many time the word 'Quran' is repeated in Holy Quran ? 70.
17 Which is the longest Sura of Holy Quran ? Al-Baqarah.
18 Which is the best drink mentioned in Holy Quran ? Milk.
19 The best eatable thing mentioned inHoly Quran is ? Honey.
20 Which is the shortest Sura of Holy Quran ? Qausar.
21 The longest verse of Holy Quran is in which Sura? Al-Baqarah No.282
22 The most disliked thing by the God though Halal is ? Divorce
23 Which letter is used for the most time in Holy Quran.? Alaph
24 Which letter is used for the lest time in Holy Quran ? Zaa.
25 Which is the best night mentioned in Holy Quran ? Night of Qadar.
26 Which is the best month mentioned in Holy Quran ? Ramzan.
27 Which is the biggest animal mentioned in Holy Quran ? Elephant.
28 Which is the smallest animal mentioned in Holy Quran ? Mosquito
29 How many words are in the longest Sura of Holy Quran ? 25500.
30 How many words are in the smallest Sura of Holy Quran ? 42
31 Which Sura of Holy Quran is called the mother of Quran ? Sura Hamd
32 How many Sura start with Al-Hamdullelah ? Five: Hamd, Inaam, Kahf, Saba & Fatr.
33 Which Sura has the same number of verses as the number of Sura of Holy Quran ? Taqveer, 114 verses.
34 How many Sura's name is only one letter ? Three: Qaf, Sad & Noon.
35 How many Sura start with word " Inna " ? Four sura - Fatha, Nuh,Qadr, Qausar.
36 Which Sura has the number of its verses equal to the number of Masumeen ? Saf, 14 verses.
37 Which sura are called Musabbahat ? Esra, Hadeed, Hsar, Juma, Taghabun & Aala.
38 How many sura are Makkahi and how many are Madni ? Macci 86, Madni 28.
39 Which sura is on the name of tribe of Holy Prophet ? Quresh
40 Which sura is called the heart of Holy Quran ? Yaseen.
41 In which sura the name of Allah is repeated five time ? Sura al-Haj.
42 Which sura are named Azaiam ? Sajdah, Fusselat, Najum & Alaq.
43 Which sura is on the name of one Holy war ? Sura Ahzaab.
44 Which sura is on the name of one metal ? Sura Hadeed
45 Which sura does not starts with Bismellah ? Sura Tauba
09-19-2008, 09:19 AM
46 Which sura is called ' Aroos-ul-Quran ? Sura Rehman.
47 Which sura is considered as 1/3 of holy Quran ? Sura Tauheed.
48 The name of how many sura are with out dot ? Hamd, Raad, Toor, Room, Masad.
49 In which sura Besmillah came twice ? Sura Naml.
50 How many sura start with the Initials ( Mukette'at )? 29 Sura.
51 Which Sura was revealed twice ? Sura Hamd.
52 In which Sura the back biter are condemned ? Sura Humzah.
53 In which Sura the name of Allah is repeated in every verse ? Sura Mujadala.
54 In which Sura the letter 'Fa' did not come ? Hamd.
55 Which Sura are called Muzetain ? Falk & Nas.
56 Which are those Sura if their name are reversed remain the same ? Lael & Tabbat.
57 Which is that Sura if its first letter is remove becomes the name of one of the city of Saudi Arab? Sajdah
58 Which Sura start with word ' Tabara Kallazi' ? Mulk & Furkan
59 Macci Sura were revealed in how many years ? 13 years
60 Madani Sura were revealed in how many years ? 10 years.
61 Which sura start with word Kad ? Mujadala & Momenoon.
62 Which Sura is related to Hazrat Ali ? Sura Adiat.
63 How many Sura are in 30th. Chapter ? 37.
64 Which sura every verse ends with letter 'Dal ' ? Tauheed.
65 Which Sura is revealed in respect of Ahllelbayet ? Sura Dahr.
66 Which sura every verse ends with letter ' Ra '? Qauser.
67 In which sura the creation of human being is mentioned ? Sura Hijr V-26.
68 In which sura the regulations for prisoner of war is mentioned ? Sura Nesa
69 Which sura is having the laws about marriage ? Sura Nesa.
70 Which sura if its name is reversed becomes the name of one bird ? Sura Room.
71 In which sura the story of the worship of cow of Bani Esra'iel is mentioned ? Sura Taha.
72 In which sura the law of inheritance is mentioned? Sura Nesa.
73 In which sura the Hegira of Holy Prophet is mentioned ? Sura Infall.
74 In which Sura the 27 Attributes of God are mentioned ? Sura Hadeed
09-19-2008, 09:22 AM
I thought of posting this info. as it is the month of Ramadan the month of Quran,so that ppl like me get some knowldge abt wht quran says,May Allah swt forgive me if i did anymistake in posting this thread.(ameen).
09-19-2008, 03:50 PM
Thanks a lot rimmaverick.... that is so soothing to read thru and feel a very small portion of true essence of multi dimensional Quran and what we muslims belief.
in contrast to what shias belief....
The present Quran is not the original Quran. To some of them, the Quran's authenticity is doubtful, and if it appears to contradict any of their sectarian beliefs or doctrines, then they give the Quranic text strange, far-fetched interpretations that agree with their sectarian views. For that reason they are called Al-Mutawwilah (those who give their own interpretations to the revealed texts). They love to draw attention to the discord that occurred at the time when the Quran was first compiled. The views and opinions of their Imams are the primary source of their jurisprudence.
1. There are seventeen thousand Ayah in real Quran. (Al Shafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 616)
2. The comparison between the Holy Quran and Shia's Quran. (which was compiled by Hazrat Ali R.A. and will be brought by Imam-e-Ghaib near Qayamat. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 123)
3. No one possess complete knowledge of Holy Quran except Imams. (Asool Kaafi, Vol. No. 1, Page No. 228)
4. "An alteration in the Holy Quran". (Tehzeeb-ul-Ahkaam, Vol. No. 7, Page No. 415)
5. "Changes in Quran for Drinker Khulafa-e-Rashideen". (Translation Of Quran Majeed by Maqbool Hussain Dehlevi, Page No. 479)
6. "Insult of Holy Quran". (Tohfa-tul-Awaam, Vol. No. 2, page No. 293)
7. Pakistan is mentioned in the Original Holy Quran, present Quran is meaningless. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 554)
8. Quran was ascended in four parts whereas present Quran is consist of three parts. (Shia Aur Tehreef-e-Quran, page No. 62)
9. Quran is altered corrupted and in perverted form (Shia belief). (Fatuhat-e-Shia, Page No. 129)
10. The present Quran is abridged where as the Original Quran is kept by Imam Mehdi. (Hazaar Tumhari Das Hamari, Page No. 553)
11. "An acceptance of the belief of tempering of Holy Quran, insult of Abu Bakr (r.a)". (Ayat-ul-Qaloob, Vol. No. 2, Page No. 832)
12. Shaikheen (r.a) refused to accept the Quran which was compiled by Hazrat Ali (r.a). (Fasal-ul-Khitab, Page No. 64)
13. Quran was eaten by God. (Min Kitab-ul-Burhan Fee Tafseer-ul-Quran, Page No. 38)
14. Renegades changed the Original Holy Quran. (Quran Majeed by Hakeem Syed Maqbool, Page No. 1011)
15. "Un Islamic views of Holy Quran and revive of Abu Bakr". (Sheikh-e-Saqifa, Page No. 138)
16. The main compilers of Quran interpreted changed corrupted and perverted the Holy Quran. (Al-Ehtijaj, Page No. 257)
09-19-2008, 04:35 PM
good stuff........thanks for sharin bro!!
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:55 PM.